Site Notices
Page / 142
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
a HERO!
View Quote

Get out of here, You are too ignorant to stay here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It's Kyle's parents' call, too, right?  He is still a minor, isn't he?
View Quote

Maybe. I honestly don't know how that would work exactly.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
a HERO!
View Quote

You stroked out bruh?
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They aren't terrified of Kyle.  They're terrified that armed self defense is proved to be a valid response to assault and attempted murder by a woke mob.  If Kyle goes to prison for this, it will embolden the anarcho-communists.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How fucking terrified are they of this 17yo kid that Twitter, Facebook, Discover Card, most of American media, etc. are all turning their guns on this kid?

They aren't terrified of Kyle.  They're terrified that armed self defense is proved to be a valid response to assault and attempted murder by a woke mob.  If Kyle goes to prison for this, it will embolden the anarcho-communists.

The same thing happening in other cities might not have the same legal outcome.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
a HERO!
View Quote

Yes. He. Is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
a HERO!
View Quote

How's that arm feeling, still tender? Have you been able to open a pickle jar yet?
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’m curious if the extradition hearing can force WI to lay out the merits of their case and the defense can refute them to show insufficient evidence for the charges. Effectively a mini trial to attempt to get the charges tossed. IANAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The question is: which state is more apt To fuck him over vs give a fair shake?

I assume at some point he will be extradited to WI and this is just a delaying tactic. Is it even possible to have a state refuse an extradition on a non death penalty case ?

I’m curious if the extradition hearing can force WI to lay out the merits of their case and the defense can refute them to show insufficient evidence for the charges. Effectively a mini trial to attempt to get the charges tossed. IANAL

Yup.  Use one state to ensure the thoroughness of the investigation in the other state...........and we know it wasn't very thorough.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Kyle
View Quote

Quoted:
a HERO!
View Quote

Definitely!
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 2:17:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
is
View Quote
Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 5:11:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Kyle is a HERO!
View Quote

My man!

Kyle is a hero.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

His constant posting on Twitter makes me wonder how he has time for working on Kyle's case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

His constant posting on Twitter makes me wonder how he has time for working on Kyle's case.

Quoted:

I find it a bit disconcerting that multiple lawyers here and elsewhere are rather concerned with how Rittenhouse is being handled by Wood and Pierce.

Quoted:

Last I read, Pierce is gone.  He stepped out due to ethical conflicts.  I’ve written Wood and offered to work for free.  He’d have to be damn desperate to accept that offer and he hasn’t yet, so I hold out hope.

Quoted:

I thought he made reference to the 'Defense Team' in at least one post (maybe about the problem with the extradition and the charges in WI being filed the day AFTER they requested extradition because he fled prosecution).   If that's the case, is he merely coordinating things?   Prepping for the Civil claims?

And, a question for the legal eagles....Prosecutors have 'absolute immunity', correct?  Does that apply in all level of courts (Local/State AND Federal)?, or only in their locale/state?   If they can show that Rittenhouse was prosecuted out of politics, can he bring a federal tort claim (say that Rosenkreutz...the bicep boy...committed assault with a deadly weapon against him but was not charged, yet a fairly clear cut case of self defense was) that his civil rights were violated?   Would fuckups like the extradition being done a day before any charges were filed play a part in that kind of a case?
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I thought he made reference to the 'Defense Team' in at least one post (maybe about the problem with the extradition and the charges in WI being filed the day AFTER they requested extradition because he fled prosecution).   If that's the case, is he merely coordinating things?   Prepping for the Civil claims?

And, a question for the legal eagles....Prosecutors have 'absolute immunity', correct?  Does that apply in all level of courts (Local/State AND Federal)?, or only in their locale/state?   If they can show that Rittenhouse was prosecuted out of politics, can he bring a federal tort claim (say that Rosenkreutz...the bicep boy...committed assault with a deadly weapon against him but was not charged, yet a fairly clear cut case of self defense was) that his civil rights were violated?   Would fuckups like the extradition being done a day before any charges were filed play a part in that kind of a case?
View Quote

IIRC, under some circumstances absolute immunity for prosecutors can be downgraded to qualified immunity, and subsequently one can fail to qualify for immunity.  I think that happened with that Mike Nifong [sic] guy who persecuted the Duke Lacrosse guys.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#14]
What to you get if you combine Curtis Sliwa with Bernhard Goetz?
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My man!

Kyle is a hero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kyle is a HERO!

My man!

Kyle is a hero.

Had to figure out how to be #7000!  (and stir the pot in the process)
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nice shiner.
View Quote

But he has got a head of hair.  Damn his hair grows fast..
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuckin' 08ers.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Kyle
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Kyle

Quoted:
is not

Quoted:
a HERO!

Get the fuck out of here, youngling
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Something brewing.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#21]

oh yeah my thread
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#22]

I doubt it'll be charges dropped against Rittenhouse, although I surely hope that's what it is.  The Governor directly asking Illinois's Governor to extradite Rittenhouse recently makes me think they still intend to go full-bore against Rittenhouse.  It'd be odd to do that only to drop it days later.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I doubt it'll be charges dropped against Rittenhouse, although I surely hope that's what it is.  The Governor directly asking Illinois's Governor to extradite Rittenhouse recently makes me think they still intend to go full-bore against Rittenhouse.  It'd be odd to do that only to drop it days later.
View Quote

My money is on clearing the cops of any wrong doing...

Kenosha police officer thought Jacob Blake was trying to kidnap child, lawyer claims

The Kenosha police officer who shot Jacob Blake in the back seven times last month told investigators he thought Blake was trying to abduct one of his own children and that he opened fire because Blake started turning toward the officer while holding a knife, the officer's lawyer contends.

Brendan Matthews, the attorney for Officer Rusten Sheskey and the Kenosha police union, told CNN that when Sheskey arrived at the scene on Aug. 23 in response to a call from a woman who said Blake was at her home and shouldn't be there, he heard a woman say, “He’s got my kid. He’s got my keys.”

Sheskey saw Blake put a child in the SUV as he arrived, but he didn't know that two other children were also in the back seat, Matthews said. He said Sheskey told investigators he opened fire because Blake “held a knife in his hand and twisted his body toward” the officer, and that he didn't stop until he determined Blake “no longer posed an imminent threat.”

Matthews said if Sheskey had allowed Blake to leave and something happened to the child, “the question would have been ‘Why didn’t you do something?’”

More @ https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-police-officer-thought-jacob-blake-was-trying-to-kidnap-child-lawyer-claims

Shit is going to get very real if that happens, especially if the cops are cleared and they bring charges against Jacobs.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Charges are going to be dropped on the police in the Blake shooting.

Link Posted: 9/28/2020 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#25]

If true, more riots.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 3:26:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Our man Kyle waiting for his extradition hearing to commence.

https://i.imgur.com/OYQhwra.png
View Quote

Does Kyle have a black eye?
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
He sure does appear to have a black eye.  WTH?  I assumed as a minor he would be held separately?

I wonder how the corrections officers are treating him?

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He sure does appear to have a black eye.  WTH?  I assumed as a minor he would be held separately?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When exactly was the pic taken?

Was he injured the night of the riot?
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

When exactly was the pic taken?

Was he injured the night of the riot?
View Quote

That's an image grab of Kyle's zoom extradition hearing from last Friday, so either he had one hell of a world class black eye from when the wife beater hit him in the head with the fag board or it's happened since then.

Edited to add:  How is this not illegal?

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can't speak for Stripe but if PP determines that it was used to transfer money for a purpose that violates their TOS, it will lock up the funds for six months and assess a $2,500 fee per transaction.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
who has the alias that Pirro is talking about?
View Quote

I do I do!!!!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/BOMBSHELL-KENOSHA-UPDATE-ALEX-BLAINE-IS-AN-ALIAS-HIS-REAL-NAME-IS-JOSHUA-JOSEPH-ZIMINSKI/5-2371546/
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eir84U0XgAIkiLm?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

I think the Tambovskaya Bratva has developed a soft spot for Kyle They have holdings from the Balkans to the Midwest dontchaknow
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's an image grab of Kyle's zoom extradition hearing from last Friday, so either he had one hell of a world class black eye from when the wife beater hit him in the head with the fag board or it's happened since then.

View Quote

Cock suckers, when I donated only way was through PP.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Kyle
View Quote

That's like
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
is not
View Quote

Your opinion
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
a HERO!
View Quote

Man!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#37]
This is why the left is winning

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#38]

All three should happen.  Not a prediction, but that is what should happen
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 3:06:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:49:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I agree.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#41]

Explain yourself
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Noice.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Banner ads?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Missed opportunity to riff on "keep calm and carry on" there
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That video will absolutely be allowed, also the one showing Rosenbaum pushing a burning dumpster towards the gas station. His violent actions THAT night are directly part of the incident.

However his criminal history, is not likely to be allowed unless the prosecution themselves open that door.
View Quote

could "way he carried himself" be brought up as a indicator of criminal history? Wath the way a serious martial artist, boxer, mouy thai, ect practictioner moves vs average joe. usually fairly easy to pick up. BJJ excluded here, those guys all have cauliflower ears and you can tell by looking at them stationary.

if there were a jailhouse tattoo(IE crappy ink that bled, less than "normal" placement) would that also be articulatable?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The left has been quite successful in pushing the idea that prison is full of first-time, non violent drug offenders who got caught with a little bit of weed. (Even many conservatives believe this) The reality is that prisons are mostly full of really, really bad people that did a lot of really really bad things before they ended up there. Yes, we incarcerate more bad guys than most of the world - because we are really good at catching them. We just suck at keeping them caught.

The other reality is that almost no one does the actual time that most of society thinks they should, even for serious crimes. How many people could you find, even among leftists, who would argue that an appropriate sentence for violently raping 5 little boys under the age of 11 would be only 12.5 years? Most people assume that such people would spend most if not all of the rest of their lives in prison. Yet JoJo's case is not unusual at all.

It's quite telling that almost all of these mopes are not only convicted felons, but are also either out on bail/parole or outright released from things most of polite society feels they should still be locked up for. This is not a coincidence.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there any way to verify that the info in that document is correct?  And if all that is true why the hell was this guy not still in prison?

The left has been quite successful in pushing the idea that prison is full of first-time, non violent drug offenders who got caught with a little bit of weed. (Even many conservatives believe this) The reality is that prisons are mostly full of really, really bad people that did a lot of really really bad things before they ended up there. Yes, we incarcerate more bad guys than most of the world - because we are really good at catching them. We just suck at keeping them caught.

The other reality is that almost no one does the actual time that most of society thinks they should, even for serious crimes. How many people could you find, even among leftists, who would argue that an appropriate sentence for violently raping 5 little boys under the age of 11 would be only 12.5 years? Most people assume that such people would spend most if not all of the rest of their lives in prison. Yet JoJo's case is not unusual at all.

It's quite telling that almost all of these mopes are not only convicted felons, but are also either out on bail/parole or outright released from things most of polite society feels they should still be locked up for. This is not a coincidence.  

Average years spent inside for MURDER is 13.4 years, per BJS.gov. let that sink in.
Page / 142
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top