Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:38:04 AM EDT
[#1]
The mortality rate is being highly exaggerated based upon an older study from an outbreak in the Congo.  Leave it to the media to hype it up.

The former mortality rate was 0-11% the higher number meaning without medical treatment or care and or influences with the poor quality of life in the Congo particularly among weak, and malnourished.  With medical treatment and better overall initial health its likely closer to zero-1% but not a lot of stats to look at where modern and healthier populations exist.

Let us not forget the initial outbreak of COVID said the mortality rate in China was more like 20%+ which was never accurate.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Well Boomers and anyone who went on our 20 yr hiking adventure in the Middle East should be fine since the smallpox vaccine protects against it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe the government will impose a 2 week ban on buttfucking
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think it kills 1 in 10. And works great at rigging elections too as a bonus feature.
View Quote

Best part is the symptoms are disfiguring enough to cause great panic in the west...specially on social media...

That panic will sell vaccines and the idea of the public screaming for mandatory vaccinations and boosters and all the controls necessary to ensure no one is allowed to get away with not being injected & fully boosted without end.

90% reduction in the useless eaters

Klaus Schwab's minion Yuval Noah Harari "What to do with all these useless people" and guess who endorsed his latest book and got it pumped up onto the NY Times Best Seller list?

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#5]
So...invest in Bavarian Nordic?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well Boomers and anyone who went on our 20 yr hiking adventure in the Middle East should be fine since the smallpox vaccine protects against it.
View Quote

I believe the smallpox vaccine is only good for 3 years. Maybe it was 5. I can’t remember. It’s not a lifelong thing either way.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I believe the smallpox vaccine is only good for 3 years. Maybe it was 5. I can’t remember. It’s not a lifelong thing either way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably just need a new booster every month
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We need a monkeypox forum
View Quote

Think bigger, how about an infectious disease forum?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Since the they use the small pox vaccine to prevent Monkey Pox I think they will just start giving it to the general public.

I bet half of ARF is already vaccinated for it.  While it's highly effective for 5 years, it provides "good" immunity for 30 years and beyond.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’m so fucking tired of third world shit holes bringing their bullshit diseases here where we wash our hands and asses and don’t shin the the street
View Quote

California doesn’t do that…
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:25:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Because

Covid 19

Has lost its usefulness in controlling you
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#12]
NOPE! I’m done with all the bullshit. I played the game with COVID because I made the choice to keep my job and support my family. They can fuck right off with everything!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Wait... 34 confirmed and 72 suspected cases.  Out of a paltry pool of just 8 billion people?!?

SHUT. IT. DOWN
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:39:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gay, bisexual, and men who have sex with men are particularly at risk, as evidenced by the recent outbreak in the U.K. which occurred amongst men in the LGBTQ+ community.

"The evidence suggests that there may be transmission of the monkeypox virus in the community, spread by close contact," Dr. Susan Hopkins, Chief Medical Adviser at the U.K. Health Security Agency, said in a statement released Monday. "We are particularly urging men who are gay and bisexual to be aware of any unusual rashes or lesions and to contact a sexual health service without delay."

View Quote

Quoted:
Monkeypox is a zoonosis, animal to human transmission, rare human to human spread and regarded as a potential biological weapon.
View Quote
So who fucked a monkey to get it started among the whatever-the-hell-the-current-acronym-is-today 'community'?

The world gets weirder every day.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wait... 34 confirmed and 72 suspected cases.  Out of a paltry pool of just 8 billion people?!?

SHUT. IT. DOWN
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Not saying it’s true here, but the quote is right.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#16]

I read that book as a teenager; I'm 30 now.

It's not as far fetched as you'd think.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

10% death?

Oh my!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what does monkey pox get you? Instant death? An upset tummy?

...A rigged election?

I think it kills 1 in 10. And works great at rigging elections too as a bonus feature.

10% death?

Oh my!

Unless the government buys vaccines from big pharma and gives forces them on you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#18]
At first I thought this was about RabidMonkeyPox, the pit broodmother who was banned years ago.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Already had this shot, still have the scar.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10 years. I got mine just before I was going to astan in 06. Shot card said 2016 was the boost date.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:59:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/1C9F98E5-A809-440B-B265-A7D5206C21D9_png-2390123.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5ED145BF-0350-4949-9969-94168248D061_jpe-2390133.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/6ED177A5-4D4C-4161-9C71-FEB9AEB02F12_jpe-2390134.JPG
View Quote

more fear mongering to  keep the NPCs quiet.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:20:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

We could use the break
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The corruption is deeper than any of us would have imagined.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/86567373-07FA-479D-B5BB-47C244E2DB97_jpe-2390152.JPG

The corruption is deeper than any of us would have imagined.

This
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Back in 1980 I was in the Congo (Zaire) in the heart of Monkeypox Country.

I did some research on Red Colubus monkeys.  My primary instruments were a CZ over/under 12 bore shotgun and rounds of Belgian aluminum-cased SSSSG buckshot.

I can attest that this combination of instruments was highly effective at stopping the contraction of monkeypox by all monkeys involved in the research program.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:26:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

week
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Damn that shits ugly

I might actually get a jab over that shit
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Damn that shits ugly

I might actually get a jab over that shit
View Quote

I can't find any significant spread of MP outside of locales w/ extremely poor health care systems.  Further, while this stuff is as you say, ugly (very ugly) transmission isn't easy and it doesn't wipe out whole communities even where it is present...locales w/ extremely poor health care systems.

In other words, here we go again.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:31:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The world would be a better place if that became a permanent home for everyone that is going.

A nice garden wall around it, plenty of food, no more contact with the outside world, etc.

They can live in their little elitist utopia forever.
View Quote

It's not a utopia for them if they aren't exercising power over others.

That's what they're in it for.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I read that book as a teenager; I'm 30 now.

It's not as far fetched as you'd think.
View Quote

Maybe about 10 years ago, the CDC’s website “accidentally” made the connection between the polio EDIT: vaccine tainted with Simian Virus #40 (SV40) and cancer.

That particular page was promptly taken down.

But not before a few people took screenshots of it.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Don’t fuck dudes in the ass and you’ll be safe.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

This outbreak may have started in the 2017-2018 timeframe.  It's not something new.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Working our way up to Ebola.
How can Bill Gates sleep at night with such a big smile on his face
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This outbreak may have started in the 2017-2018 timeframe.  It's not something new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CDC claims it's been around since 1970 (Congo).  

Most folks have no idea how bad health care, hygiene and living conditions are in DRC/Congo (Zaire).  The country is the size of the CONUS east of the MI River and if this was as bad as it's being pitched, would be devoid of human population or at least who regions wiped out.  Not only isn't that the case, but it isn't the case IN A NATION PLAGUED BY ALL SORTS OF HORRIFIC DISEASES.

For the record, I never saw anyone with it when I was there.  Never even heard about its existence.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#35]
So did this monkeypox thing start from eating monkeys?

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Rabidmonkeypox?
View Quote

Eradicated.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So did this monkeypox thing start from eating monkeys?

View Quote

Bushmeat contamination and transmission thru poor hygiene linked.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Don’t fuck dudes in the ass and you’ll be safe.
View Quote

I don’t think that’s the only way it spreads. Lots of African children are getting it unless…
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Meanwhile the big pharma medical industrial complex cash registers go cajink cajink cajink cajink....................................
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Most folks have no idea how bad health care, hygiene and living conditions are in DRC/Congo (Zaire).  The country is the size of the CONUS east of the MI River and if this was as bad as it's being pitched, would be devoid of human population or at least who regions wiped out.  Not only isn't that the case, but it isn't the case IN A NATION PLAGUED BY ALL SORTS OF HORRIFIC DISEASES.

For the record, I never saw anyone with it when I was there.  Never even heard about its existence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had an outbreak in the US in the early 2000s.  Animal to human from imported exotics and probably comingling with less exotic mammals in the pet trade.  

This go around, however, seems to be different.  I think this one has an origin in Nigeria.  Probably a consistent animal-to-human vector, and enough of it that some branch of this most recent bubble now seems more capable of human-to-human.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#41]
They will probably just round people up and put them in extermination camps to prevent them from getting the Monkeypox.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I read a comment earlier today that it has mainly been spreading within the "sexual circles" of a particular protected group that were also spreading a different pandemic starting several decades ago.

I hate to give them the click, but even Yahoo is reporting on it.

https://news.yahoo.com/first-u-monkeypox-case-confirmed-180918378.html

From the above link:

Gay, bisexual, and men who have sex with men are particularly at risk, as evidenced by the recent outbreak in the U.K. which occurred amongst men in the LGBTQ+ community.

"The evidence suggests that there may be transmission of the monkeypox virus in the community, spread by close contact," Dr. Susan Hopkins, Chief Medical Adviser at the U.K. Health Security Agency, said in a statement released Monday. "We are particularly urging men who are gay and bisexual to be aware of any unusual rashes or lesions and to contact a sexual health service without delay."

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I did some research on Red Colubus monkeys.  My primary instruments were a CZ over/under 12 bore shotgun and rounds of Belgian aluminum-cased SSSSG buckshot.

I can attest that this combination of instruments was highly effective at stopping the contraction of monkeypox by all monkeys involved in the research program.

https://i.postimg.cc/bJXWRwYT/img20180108-18385211.jpg
View Quote

So you killed the monkeys to do research on them?

reminds me of the joke my friends and I use to say as we walked throught he woods with our bb guns... 'lets kill it so we can get a closer look!'
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I’m taking the same vaccine as last time.

Whisky.
View Quote

I drank a lot more since COVID hit, Monkey pox will kill 50,000 Americans with liver disease i predict.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/bJXWRwYT/img20180108-18385211.jpg
View Quote

I have, for an unknown reason, always hated monkeys. I bet that was fun.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

They wouldn't do that to themselves. That's how they make all their money.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#47]
As I was born in 1962, I had the Smallpox vaccine at age 5 and another one in 1971 due to traveling to Germany with my grandparents (still have my UN/WHO Vaccine Passport that was required for travel). I had no blistering reaction to the second vaccine which indicated active immunity from the first vaccine I received.

After 9/11, when they were giving Smallpox vaccine out to select officials due to terrorism fears, they discovered us older folks who had previously been vaccinated against Smallpox still had immunity. I am guessing that anyone born before 1972 probably still has some good resistance to it and its current cousin. If they start a rollout of Monkeypox/Smallpox Vaccine, they will probably target it initially at those born after 1972 who have zero immunity.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We had an outbreak in the US in the early 2000s.  Animal to human from imported exotics and probably comingling with less exotic mammals in the pet trade.  

This go around, however, seems to be different.  I think this one has an origin in Nigeria.  Probably a consistent animal-to-human vector, and enough of it that some branch of this most recent bubble now seems more capable of human-to-human.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not believe that.  Nothing I've seen so far indicates to me this is a really serious threat.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

covid is 1 in 50, fucking lol. I have some very serious doubts about that
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/400935/Screenshot_20220519-225212_WhatsApp_jpg-2390136.JPG
View Quote

Ok hate pretty fucking creepy.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top