BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, shooting a wolf pup is kosher?
Serious question......... I thought they were protected or something.
View Quote

Depends on state I think used to be legal here a couple years ago it's went back and forth a few times I don't really keep track of it closely.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:26:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Killed Dogman. Morphed into its canid form as life left it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:31:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fake. Photoshop.
View Quote

Lower left has a black ring around face. Gone in upper right. Fake as Bigfoot. Love the thread though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:34:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Should result in a permanent hunting license revocation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:35:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Goddamn what a stupid (and ugly) bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:35:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kinda looks like a wolf.
View Quote

No, it doesn't. It looks like Husky.

Details matter. She's stupid.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:54:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I was at a deer checking station 30 years ago when a guy brought in a goat.  He thought it was a yearling deer.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 7:52:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lower left has a black ring around face. Gone in upper right. Fake as Bigfoot. Love the thread though.
View Quote

Trying to see what you mean ?

Every pic the face looks the same on the dog
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#10]
She sure got bizzy with the skinning or whatever you call that   headed skin rug thing
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I live in Florida and I can tell that isn't a wolf. The people I know who live out West, especially ID, have an almost pathological hatred of wolves. I have heard their stories about ways they hunt them, but they don;t post that shit on the internet.

Her issue, aside from possibly being stupid, is posting that shit on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Put a good dip in yee yee
View Quote

Granger Smith - City Boy Stuck (Official Video) ft. Earl Dibbles Jr.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I like to dabble in photoshop and I can’t see anything that would reveal this is an altered image.
Looks genuine to me

And yes, lots of “tough guys” saying this is okay is only making you look ignorant and give the 2A and Hunting community a bad name

Lots of pets get loose without a collar on - that might be related to why it’s loose in the first place! We don’t know the backstory but we certainly can deduct this woman’s a dumbass
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#14]
What round for husky and/or wolf?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What round for husky and/or wolf?
View Quote

.50 beowulf
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Next she'll have some bearded dude in the truck claiming she killed sasquatch...that got tangled up in some orange tarp or something.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hilarious.

Feral dogs should be shoot on sight any way.
View Quote

The problem is 87% of hunters are some combination of  unlettered peasants on land they don’t own and hunt without permission,
or sketchy villeins and their friends pushing iffy permission on someone else’s land.

I’ll decide what dogs get shot on my property.

I’ve got one that would live in the woods between two of my pastures if I let it.
But, since for dogs eating is their religion and food is their god, she is always sleeping in the barn at night so she does not miss breakfast, always there when we are a outside hoping for a snack, and would not think of missing dinner.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Even if the dog isn't doing anything wrong, a dog has no legal rights off it's owner's property.
View Quote
This is a very mistaken belief.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Hahahaha
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Did it have a collar?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Kinda looks like a wolf.
View Quote

hardly, someone lost a future sled dog
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Man, sometimes I forget how soft and city you guys are.
Yes, she is stupid, BUT shooting a feral dog is a must.
There is zero reason a domestic dog should be in the wilderness.  
Doesn't belong in the habitat.
Won't ever be someone's doggy.
They are dangerous.  But I damn well know I'm shooting a feral and not a game animal.
View Quote

Like the night last summer when my domestic husky was out on her lead and the plastic clip on her collar broke and she was at liberty for 45 min or so?  Or how about when the power went out and the neighbors lab  strolled out of his yard? Shoud I have cranked a round into Lilly because she was out?

Good thing I'm not an inbred fucktard.... I called her, gave her a biscuit pointed to my SxS and said UP. Then drove her ass home and put her in the house. Which is un locked because this area is as country as it gets...  I've also scooped up a lost bear dog and called the number on its collar. Dog was lost for days and I found her miles from where she got lost...
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Husky pup fucked around and found out. Should never have been anywhere near hunting territory without an orange vest, especially in wolf country. I blame the dog owner.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#26]
It gets better.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Good.

I hope the judge roasts her.

It can’t be said enough, fuck poachers.

ETA With the advent of social media, these idiots who shoot stuff then buy tags after the fact get caught due to social media all the time. This time it’s a double whammy for shooting a dog and thinking it’s a wolf.

I hate that it happened, but I love that she got caught.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#28]
lol at the reddit comments.  

“of course it’s a wolf!, It says “Wolfie” right on the collar”
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Husky pup fucked around and found out. Should never have been anywhere near hunting territory without an orange vest, especially in wolf country. I blame the dog owner.
View Quote
(I guess there's more to the story posted above)

My German Shepard wears an orange vest when we're out and about during hunting season.

People are dumb and there's too many incidents of cows, horses, other people and any other thing that may potentially look (or even sound) like a game animal or may be in the area where game animals exist, that get shot by stupid "hunters".

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why the outrage?

When I was a kid we shot every dog that came on property that wasn't ours wild or tame.

Boo hoo. It's a fucking dog, keep it at home. People with livestock will kill it.
View Quote

Log out. Don’t come back.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the outrage?

When I was a kid we shot every dog that came on property that wasn't ours wild or tame.

Boo hoo. It's a fucking dog, keep it at home. People with livestock will kill it.

Ohio isn't Montana. Montana isn't Ohio. People here are nuts - we'll shoot strays with zero hesitation. Like your animals? Good! I like mine too. Keep them safe and under your control.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She's the one who decided to tell the world and provide pictures.
View All Quotes

People are wired differently these days. They can’t help themselves.

The day is quickly approaching when people will murder random strangers on livestream just for the clicks, likes, and attention. It’s already happening but will become far more prominent.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The problem is 87% of hunters are some combination of  unlettered peasants on land they don’t own and hunt without permission,
or sketchy villeins and their friends pushing iffy permission on someone else’s land.

I’ve got one that would live in the woods between two of my pastures if I let it.
But, since for dogs eating is their religion and food is their god, she is always sleeping in the barn at night so she does not miss breakfast, always there when we are a outside hoping for a snack, and would not think of missing dinner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hilarious.

Feral dogs should be shoot on sight any way.

You're not wrong.  I get permission to hunt on land, but I don't take a shot unless I know the owner would tell me to do it if he were standing over my shoulder.  I know he's on good terms with most of his neighbors, I don't know what their dogs look like, so I don't take shots at dogs.  Even though I agree that all feral dogs need to be euthanized.  Permission hunters aren't all bad.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I like to dabble in photoshop and I can’t see anything that would reveal this is an altered image.
Looks genuine to me

And yes, lots of “tough guys” saying this is okay is only making you look ignorant and give the 2A and Hunting community a bad name

Lots of pets get loose without a collar on - that might be related to why it’s loose in the first place! We don’t know the backstory but we certainly can deduct this woman’s a dumbass
View Quote

A decent portion of GD is not able to function on a day to day level or they hide it really well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They weren't feral, they were dumped.
View Quote

And about to suffer death via starving, predator or Amber. Amber was a quick death.

Eager to see the GW's creative writing skills on shooting non-game.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And about to suffer death via starving, predator or Amber. Amber was a quick death.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of the other dogs it was dumped with were rescued.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#41]
The only people I hate more than inbred cousin fuckers are liberal-progressive cunts. But rednecks are pretty close. I’ve known a few cool ones, but the majority are fucking stupid, listen to shitty modern country-rap music, have Monster energy drink tattoos or bumper stickers, take loans out for huge trucks they can’t afford, dip or chain smoke, are uneducated, get in fights and abuse drugs and or alcohol.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Wow. What a dumb cunt.

There are also some dumb cunts posting in this thread it seems
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They sure were! By the local kill shelter.

I don't see much difference between an injection or a bullet for dumped animals. Tons of huskies and mixes are put down regularly.

Doesn't change the fact that the woman in question is a thundering moron obviously.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The only people I hate more than inbred cousin fuckers are liberal-progressive cunts. But rednecks are pretty close. I’ve known a few cool ones, but the majority are fucking stupid, listen to shitty modern country-rap music, have Monster energy drink tattoos or bumper stickers, take loans out for huge trucks they can’t afford, dip or chain smoke, are uneducated, get in fights and abuse drugs and or alcohol.
View Quote

For a second I thought you were talking about me! Can't be though.

I'm retarded not stupid. I listen to EDM. I drink tea and don't hold loans but I sure am uneducated!
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Blame the turds who dump their dogs in the first place, which forces other people to clean up the mess.  The biggest/strongest pack up, go feral, and attack livestock.  The smaller ones get killed.

Same goes for people who dump cats.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Blame the turds who dump their dogs in the first place, which forces other people to clean up the mess.  The biggest/strongest pack up, go feral, and attack livestock.  The smaller ones get killed.

View Quote

Preach.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://apat.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/AnimalAbuseProsecution/StateCrueltyLaws/Montana%20Animal%20Cruelty%20Summary.pdf

Looks like whoever abandoned the dogs would be guilty of misdemeanor animal cruelty, with a single count for each dog abandoned.

Similarly, Ms. Rose may be guilty of a single count of misdemeanor animal cruelty for the shooting.

IANAL.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Looks genuine to me

View Quote

I get a strong Deliverance vibe looking at her in those pics. though I didn't catch a banjo in the background. Probably left it in the truck.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the outrage?

No, u.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
lol at the reddit comments.  

“of course it’s a wolf!, It says “Wolfie” right on the collar”
View Quote

It says "Max" on the collar. Also your foster parents are dead.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top