Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/16/2019 8:14:05 AM EDT
Racist Segregation is Cool Again

More than 75 universities now host blacks-only graduation ceremonies

This month and next dozens of universities across the nation, from private top-tier schools to public state institutions, will host segregated graduation ceremonies and celebrations for their black graduates.
View Quote
The popularity in offering these segregated graduations also seems to be growing. A new report by the National Association of Scholars that looked at 173 schools found that 76 of them, or 44 percent, offer such ceremonies.
View Quote
Campuses are breeding a generation of racists

The National Association of Scholars, in its report, called the separate commencements an example of “neo-segregation” on campus. Other examples include segregated dorms and freshmen orientations. Americans should care about the implications, the report states, because “neo-segregation is the breeding ground of racial conflict in American society.”
View Quote
Neo-segregation inculcates in young people the readiness to cling to a victim identity at the expense of becoming a positive member of the larger community,” the report states. “No doubt a large portion of the racial grievance politics we see in society at large these days is the carefully nurtured product of campus neo-segregation.”
View Quote
College doesn't think it's ironic to call a blacks-only graduation a symbol of 'diversity'. Pretty sure that's the exact opposite meaning of the word.

When asked by The College Fix for comment on why the university holds a black graduation commencement, Sheri Ledbetter, a spokesperson for UC Irvine, said the university is a “campus that celebrates diversity.”
View Quote
https://www.thecollegefix.com/more-than-75-universities-now-host-blacks-only-graduation-ceremonies/
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:17:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess that's one way to get a whites only graduation ceremony.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I hopefully planted some seeds while in law school by pointing out the (very much concealed) "Minority Bar Pass Program" which was free for the Blacks while the rest of us had to pay thousands of dollars for bar prep. People were mad, which was ironic since most of them were democrats and the whole reason for shit like that was the people they elected.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a dream that someday people will be judged by the content of their character, not by their skin color...

...nah, just kidding
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess that's one way to get a whites only graduation ceremony.
View Quote
Nah, that’s racist.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Huh, I thought Brown vs. Board put an end to this crap.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I honestly thought I would never see a return of segregation in my lifetime. Much less segregation being demanded by the blacks. But I guess that's how you get a whites only graduation, as a previous poster stated. I get that people feel more comfortable associating with people that are like them and diversity just doesn't work. I never really got the whole forced integration nonsense either.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:21:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Good, maybe my kids' graduations will be more civilized now
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Diversity is not natural. You leave people alone and they segregate themselves.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#10]
“Diversity”  means something else when they say it
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Let's hold some "Whites Only" graduations and get this party started.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:24:09 AM EDT
[#13]
If they want to play stupid games, meh, whatever.

However,  I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall as they explained it to their grandparents.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#15]
So, they support Segregation then?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Bet they’re crowded, all those proud dads
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:25:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good, maybe my kids' graduations will be more civilized now
View Quote
My first thought when reading the title
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:25:33 AM EDT
[#18]
I cant believe their grandparents allow this shit
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Lmao yep.

Last graduation I went to they kept having to remind people to not shout and scream like retards every time I black kids name was called.

White kid or Asian kid name called? Silence.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Good luck in the real world.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Celebrating diversity huh?

At this point it is laser clear that diversity = non-white.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Martin Luther King has rolled over in his casket so much that he has worn a hole in the bottom.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Martin Luther King has rolled over in his casket so much that he has worn a hole in the bottom.
View Quote
We should dig him up and wind him with copper, at least get some free electricity from it
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I cant believe their grandparents allow this shit
View Quote
Their grandparents did not grow up during segregation.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#25]
To the majority of blacks, skin color is everything. It is what it is. Once you accept that it becomes easier to understand things. Same with LGTBQXYZABC123.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bet they’re crowded, all those proud dads
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Good. The Arsenio Hall ceremonies give me a headache. whoop. whoop.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:36:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Doesn't surprise me, try doing a whites only though and see the shit storm that follows.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm fine with this.  At least you won't have to put up with Shaniqua and her ten sisters yelling and dancing like wild indians when her crotchfruit walks across the stage.  Das muh baby!
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:39:06 AM EDT
[#31]
There was a big stink here at UF a while back during graduation ceremony. The black graduates would do some stupid dance, twerk etc on stage instead of walking up, grabbing their diploma and walking off. Some staff member had to grab them and drag them off stage, which was naturally racist and the ceremony was a mess. Much apologies were poured out by the Univ. for being intolerant.

Maybe now, during the blacks-only graduation, they can grind, twerk, hop around for hours and hours...and let the rest of them have a proud efficient ceremony and get it over with in under 4 hours.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I honestly thought I would never see a return of segregation in my lifetime. Much less segregation being demanded by the blacks. But I guess that's how you get a whites only graduation, as a previous poster stated. I get that people feel more comfortable associating with people that are like them and diversity just doesn't work. I never really got the whole forced integration nonsense either.
View Quote
What segregation?

You think Whitey will ever be allowed to have there own spaces?
Lol
Yeah
Try it and see how fast every
civil right groups sue you and the full weight of the federal government will come down on you.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:41:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Harvard Law grads: coming for your guns & privilege-

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#34]
"Neo-segregation"...

That's an excellent word for it - Very descriptive.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:42:11 AM EDT
[#35]
And just like that, standard graduation proceeding interruptions were cut by 90%.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#36]
because I guess fuck all those people who took to the streets 50 years ago and were beaten, attacked by dogs, harassed, terrorized in their homes, beaten some more, jailed and killed so that black Americans could go to school with white Americans?

Honestly I never thought segregation would not only return to America, but be enthusiastically forced back into America
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#37]
How long until these Neo-segragation demands carry over to major corporations?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Lower the standards and you can graduate anyone...turning out MIM versions of citizens...no more hammer forged Americans.

Gramsci Cloward Piven America

The North American Union founding fathers

Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm fine with this.  At least you won't have to put up with Shaniqua and her ten sisters yelling and dancing like wild indians when her crotchfruit walks across the stage.  Das muh baby!
View Quote
Wrong.  They will be there for the main graduation.  The segregated one is additional and extra.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Segregation and quotas do not work well - ever. It creates an entitled class and breeds racism, as mentioned before.
$20 says that soon, there would be riots because of fees or graduation standards being too high. It's almost like I've seen this before!!!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#41]
In before the post graduation riots are called Success Ceremony Shopping.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Those stoles they're wearing represent a African Studies program. Lots of job opportunities for the 13% of the population that give a shit about it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Good for all the college graduates  no matter what race or color.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:52:12 AM EDT
[#44]
So. Much. Truth.

Last graduation ceremony I went to a Hispanic man and his fat ass wife thought it would be a good idea to sit and speak loudly during the national anthem. Then had these smug, smirky looks on their faces when people started chastising them. Right after that two gigantic white guys (300 lbs on the hoof-easy) got in their faces and said something that no one heard. The brown people left immediately.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:55:52 AM EDT
[#45]
If they would do this at the high schools This June I would like it even more.   Please please please..  every graduation is a shit show now.  Just kinda  sad that society has given up on expectations of acting in a civil manor during ceremonies like this
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:56:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://theundefeated.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/gettyimages-687741588.jpg?w=1268

Those stoles they're wearing represent a African Studies program. Lots of job opportunities for the 13% of the population that give a shit about it.
View Quote
And I'm willing to bet that the history being taught in that program is NOT factual.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#47]
So what's next ?

Segregation during the regular school year K - 12 ?
Segregation  on the buses ?
Public Places ?
Communities ?

Something tells me this is part of a continuing strategy by liberals to keep the Black Vote and  to keep them contained in a certain ideology.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
And I'm willing to bet that the history being taught in that program is NOT factual.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://theundefeated.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/gettyimages-687741588.jpg?w=1268

You've got something against Kangz and the great kangdoms they ruled over?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:02:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have a dream that someday people will be judged by the content of their character, not by their skin color...
...nah, just kidding
View Quote
So was he.  

There are two Americas, and have been for ages. And make no mistake, the divide will only grow over the next few decades.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So what's next ?

Segregation during the regular school year K - 12 ?
Segregation  on the buses ?
Public Places ?
Communities ?

Something tells me this is part of a continuing strategy by liberals to keep the Black Vote and  to keep them contained in a certain ideology.
View Quote
Movie theaters?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top