Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Another "FBI Electronic Other Surveillance" gun guy hearing voices???!? Naw.....

I guess they needed to rile someone's ass up due to the current airstrikes in Syria.

Tl;dr: Those voices were 100% the FBI.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another "FBI Electronic Other Surveillance" gun guy hearing voices???!? Naw.....

I guess they needed to rile someone's ass up due to the current airstrikes in Syria.

View Quote

I rate this out of
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’re serious?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wonder if they'll ever find this guy. He probably suicided in the river.

I'm curious if mainers still want to disarm themselves with a crazed killer on the loose? Well Portland will be happy to and Queen Mills will certainly put the boot in Mainers necks So I guess it doesn't matter
View Quote

Southern Maine is such a shit hole. Bunch of weirdos everywhere. Go look at articles from the last 5+ years. It's disgusting what that state has come to.
That's why I don't live there anymore.
FJM is a POS. Won't be long until we're one upping Kali. She just follows what they do, now she had reason to one up so that Kali can follow.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]
The woman doing the extremely demonstrative sign language at the press conference was pretty distracting.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now do mass shooters around voting time, forcing entire states to lock down while they look for perps who are at the bottom of a river.

Easy ballot harvesting while people are forced to stay in their homes in the name of safety. We're all in this together.

Vote for us and we'll take away the guns in let you live your life again!

Hey, it worked for a virus.

Okay I'll stop now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:53:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just stop bro, posts like this make us all seem unhinged.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You should run for VP
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Food for thought:

They know where he isn't.  If they simply subtract all the places he isn't from 1, they will know where he is.

You should run for VP
You should watch the missile guidance system and you would know what he is talking about.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:55:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not a conspiracy guy, but it does occur to me that this is a great way to lock people down for an extended. Length of time. I still think this guy's swimming with the fishes now.

What are they going to keep the state locked down while they continue? What is probably a fruitless search? Locked at home with mail in ballots 2.0, and those circumstances, most people will vote for the ones who promised to end it.

Anyway conspiracy hat off. May this SOB burn in hell

View Quote

That is what Maine has come to now. Ever since Lepage left.
Souther maine is a total disaster. Think portland is bad? South Portland is even worse.

It's been slowly spreading north. Now the entire state is gone.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:55:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I rate this out of
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rate this out of

What could he have said to warrant the extra “”?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The woman doing the extremely demonstrative sign language at the press conference was pretty distracting.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/DAC07AA1-4BCE-4EA6-B32D-0D7ADCE962D2_png-3005537.JPG
View Quote

I had to turn it off because of that spastic weirdo.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/DAC07AA1-4BCE-4EA6-B32D-0D7ADCE962D2_png-3005537.JPG

Timmah!
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Souther maine is a total disaster. Think portland is bad? South Portland is even worse.

View Quote

I love Maine's natural beauty, but it's such a huge welfare and mental illness state. It's not surprising they'll vote themselves into communism.

I'm looking at New Hampshire instead. Nothing's perfect, but I'm pretty sick of LA.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please post less and take your meds more.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am just having a bad day. I'm sorry for my last post.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you’re deaf but not blind then you can read a caption in whatever language you read. Enough with the sign language side show.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe is was a maga mkultra release to divert attention from the North Carolina gerrymandering that will turn a 50/50 state into an 80/20 red outcome.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know I shouldn’t, but I laughed my ass off at that screen shot.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:08:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I love Maine's natural beauty, but it's such a huge welfare and mental illness state. It's not surprising they'll vote themselves into communism.

I'm looking at New Hampshire instead. Nothing's perfect, but I'm pretty sick of LA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay south brother. The north sucks. People are weird and the weather sucks. I like the south. Mostly well mannered people and it's warm.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#21]

My dad flew P3s for CBP for 23 years.  They have two types, "slicks" with (IIRC) an F15 radar in the front and then the P3-AEW which has a big circular radar on top like the E3.  AFAIK they're almost always used on the southern border and Central/South America for drug interdiction; very rarely elsewhere in the US.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If you’re deaf but not blind then you can read a caption in whatever language you read. Enough with the sign language side show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right before the presser started they were admonished to make sure to show her in the broadcast.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tl;dr: That account is 100% the FBI.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:12:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

We all have bad days man, are you ok?

If you need to talk reach out, I'm happy to talk with you anytime.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah, SE AK takes the cake there.

If I had to hold off a force I'd want to be there. Very steep elevation gains, very thick woods. Relatively warm too.

Even somewhere close to a population center like Douglas Island. Hike to the top with an accurate suppressed rifle and wait. Just stay under top cover.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maine is among the very best states there is to be on the run like that.

Might be an exhausting hunt if he isn't found soon.

Can't think of a single place that would be better.

A large state that is extremely isolated and low populated in most of it outside of the few cities near the bottom, near an international border ( also low populated and rural on the other side ) , near the ocean, has a lot of back trails and rivers throughout the state, and is the densest most forested state out of the entire 50.

On top of that southern Maine is only six hours from NYC, and two from Boston if he wanted to try and blend in the cities instead of the woods he wouldn't need to drive as far as other places.

The only downside is the cold.

Pretty sure you are describing Alaska.

Alaska would be good as well but as a whole it isn't near as forested. I think I recall Alaska was 35% forested whereas Maine was over 90%. Lot of open tundra in Alaska. But I guess its so big the forested parts are just as big if not bigger then the entire state of Maine.

It would work, but its a bit more isolated and harder to get to other areas if the need/desire arose.

In southeast Alaska where I live, we are surrounded by the Tongass national forest, at 26,100 square miles, it’s the largest in the US.

Yeah, SE AK takes the cake there.

If I had to hold off a force I'd want to be there. Very steep elevation gains, very thick woods. Relatively warm too.

Even somewhere close to a population center like Douglas Island. Hike to the top with an accurate suppressed rifle and wait. Just stay under top cover.

Also, IR doesn’t work in a heavily forested area. Which is everywhere here. It’s a good place to be really.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

don't be, you were 100% correct.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:17:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

are you hearing the fbi talk to you?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have we ruled out the cartel yet?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's very expressive
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Stay south brother. The north sucks. People are weird and the weather sucks. I like the south. Mostly well mannered people and it's warm.
View Quote

Friend of mine was murdered by a thug POS who should never have been released from prison and authorities didn't even know he was in the area.

It's bad everywhere bro. Hurricanes fucking blow and kick you out of your house for a month at a time. Insurance is insane. Crime is hilariously bad. It sucks ass down here too.

Besides, I like the cold.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:18:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

don't be, you were 100% correct.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Shows 11-12 min for me on Google Maps right now.  Certainly wouldn't be impossible for him to speed.
View Quote

But, get out of the vehicle, enter the building and engage as many as he did?

Figure three or four minutes for that alone, let alone, getting back to his vehicle and un-assing the area...

Just sayin'. It is an interesting detail worth exploring.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ehh that long with stop lights going the speed limit 25. lot less if you speed a bit
View Quote

Although, his adrenaline was probably in overdrive, speeding crazily would've brought unwanted attention.

Right?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, and I thought she was animated earlier this afternoon.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Well, at lest it took 60+ pages before this thread went to shit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:23:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

In my latest active shooter training we were actually taught to do anchor shots.  We were told it is now state policy, put out by our Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, that any son of a bitch that tries to kill kids in a school in Florida is not going to survive the attempt.

The thinking is we will be by ourselves until law enforcement arrives so we have to make sure the attacker is dead in case there is a second attacker we have to go deal with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF? Good on the condo complex employee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJpVMWj5NGo

There’s no way in HELL I wouldn’t have anchored that autistic weirdo right then and there.

Good shooting by the guard

In before the anchor shots are bad snowflakes.

In my latest active shooter training we were actually taught to do anchor shots.  We were told it is now state policy, put out by our Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, that any son of a bitch that tries to kill kids in a school in Florida is not going to survive the attempt.

The thinking is we will be by ourselves until law enforcement arrives so we have to make sure the attacker is dead in case there is a second attacker we have to go deal with.

I don't have any issue with anchor shots. Tactically or morally. And I believe a legal argument could be made that they are necessary to ensure the threat has ended, and allow the responder to begun administering lifesaving care to the victims.

That said, any training program that actively advocates in an official capacity for anchor shots is setting down a ticking bomb that's going to go off someday on them. Prosecutors change, administrations change, and the day comes that shooting bad guys is looked askance upon comes around again, and those who taught anchor shots are going to be in the legal crosshairs.

"I thought he was still moving, and that the gun was still in his hand, so I shot a few more thinking he was still a lethal threat."
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

His hair grew out a little versus his driver's license photo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has it been discussed (I've looked through almost all of the pages in this thread), that the security cam footage doesn't look like the guy's pic they are posting up.

https://i.ibb.co/cxhxNrW/shooter.jpg

I am no conspiracy guy, but the photo on the left is not of the same guy, and that's regardless of new or old pic.  Even if he thinned out...sorry, but it's not.

People are dead, and the guy that shot them is still at large, but I've got to wonder.  I saw someone else from that town post a few posts earlier that the time to get between the bowling alley and the bar is a bit too tight when compared to the calls coming in.

His hair grew out a little versus his driver's license photo?

Shooter's nose looks much more narrow to me. Hairline doesn't look right either, regardless of length.

I'm admitting I might be wrong. Waiting to see...
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#38]
LOL at the mentally ill shooter… His fame is cock-blocked by the USA bombing Syria.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well, at lest it took 60+ pages before this thread went to shit.
View Quote

It's been too long without any real movement. Speculation takes over, and wild conspiracy theories get air time.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

You weren’t the only one
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reminds me of  Dennis leary " while handicapped people make handicapped faces"
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

After the rash of fake sign language people at press conferences she might not even know how.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#43]
He is dead Jim.  Tell me Im wrong.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy cracked me up during COVID. He was one of Prickster's interpreters. His facial expressions were fucking hilarious!
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This situation is fuckkkkkkkkkked and is eventually gonna affect us all as enthusiasts. Some of our arfbrethren are directly impacted and some are in an area where shit could slide.

I know. It sucks. I'm along an escape route for this shitbag. And I am pretty much impotent to do anything to help the victims or to prevent further harm. We all want to prevent harm. Yet here we are with nothing to do.

This fucker harmed us, harmed our friends, and harmed our brethren.

A calling upon the people to help purge this evil is what is needed. This is where a people's militia would show itself as the ultimate power. But here we are all stuck at home hoping some underpaid folk will pull off a miracle.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:36:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

After the rash of fake sign language people at press conferences
View Quote

Has that really been a thing ?
-
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He is dead Jim.  Tell me Im wrong.
View Quote

hes at the bottom of the river i bet

im just curious how long they're gonna lockdown the state to eventually dredge his corpse up

just 2 more weeks to flatten the curve errrrr i mean find the killer!
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This guy cracked me up during COVID. He was one of Prickster's interpreters. His facial expressions were fucking hilarious!
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/pantagraph.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/3e/d3ed9c2e-86e3-54c8-aa0a-8ce3c591c3bd/5e79114a86a9a.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C803
View Quote

Michigan had the best

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#49]
"Movement sighted", radios jammed. Here is the location.

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.1429415,-70.0458644,3a,52.6y,144.93h,84.13t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1sKq8BMfvaPjF0ZRn4ZVuf5Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i19?hl=en&entry=ttu
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Question for those in the mental health field and apologies if it’s been asked already. I missed it.

How likely is it for someone experiencing an acute mental break to have the mental facilities to plan out and implement an E&E plan that has successful up to this point?

View Quote

IMO, pretty unlikely. At least, unlikely to do it to the degree of competency I would expect the same person to be capable of when rational.

Offhand, I can't think of any instances of a severely psychotic person committing a complex, high profile crime against innocents and then implementing an effective E&E plan. Dorner wasn't psychotic, nor was McVeigh. Severely manic subjects can implement some fairly coherent plans for a while, but since their underlying thoughts aren't rational, they'll make bad tactical choices.

For instance, I had a guy suffer a break while at a casino. He drove to the airport, bought a ticket, flew across the country, rented a car, and began driving at 100-120 MPH across the state in the belief that Joe Biden's voice was in his ear, telling him he needed to go faster. Kinda like that X-Files episode with Bryan Cranston's head exploding.

Only reason I caught him was that his psychosis had him buying half a dozen empty gas cans and throwing them in the trunk, but not actually putting fuel in the car. He blew past me at 30+ over the speed limit, I couldn't begin to catch up, but then he pulled over to a gas station..and pulled into the car wash bay to begin washing the inside of the car door. Turned out he'd run out of gas only a couple of seconds after passing me, but instead of getting gas wanted to wash the car door pocket. Was just luck that I caught him and got him hospitalized. He believed he had already crashed the car and died and needed to go faster...and he'd done all of this while legally CCW'ing with a permit.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top