BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just two more weeks bro

If we allow everyone to live their lives too soon than we may never catch this guy

If it saves one life

Remember we're all in this together

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get being vigilant and all, but locking down for ONE asshole is just nuts.  I would rather die in a gunfight than live with myself for being such a coward that I let this prick control my life.

Just two more weeks bro

If we allow everyone to live their lives too soon than we may never catch this guy

If it saves one life

The government and its agents are “ in this together “, and we the dirty citizen peasants are “ not in this together” with them, more like VS them. That’s the general attitude anyway far too often, citizens are simply stupid annoying law breaking livestock / misbehaving children to them, to be told what to do, not their peers, or adults capable of fixing shit ourselves.

In fact, government resents citizens fixing shit for themselves as it embarrasses them, thus they try to stop citizens t every opportunity from fixing shit, like potholes, crime, theft, helping hard up people needing help, etc.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Okay, the thread is fizzling out so

They're looking for the guy in the water now. Sending divers and working with the dam company to lower water levels.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Also a week before, someone posts about hearing voices. Coincidence? I think not.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/5-10-of-people-hallucinate-that-they-hear-a-voice-possibly-due-to-normal-neurological-reasons/5-2681562/
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Or it's not schizophrenia at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems like this guy went off the rails over a pretty short period of time decently late in life. I’m really surprised there wasn’t events that occurred outside the past year that would lend a clue to his mental deterioration. I mean there’s no way he’s a E-7 in a fueler unit and hasn’t had to deal with mind numbing stupidity. How he hasn’t snapped before now is surprising I guess. I’m no SME though.

That’s what has been bugging me.  Not an SME either, but schizophrenia normally manifest about 20 years ago for this guy.  Was he able to hide it for 20 years without medication?  Was he being treated under the table so the Army wouldn’t know and discharge him?  Or did he really have the very slow progression variety of mental illness?

Or it's not schizophrenia at all.

Yeah, there’s that.  I have no training in this area and I’ve gathered you do.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's because you are a weirdo

I remember that thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be sleeping out under the stars tonight for the opener of muzzleloader tomorrow. I just get out of work late and I don't want to scramble to get ready in the morning

That's because you are a weirdo

I remember that thread

Lol, yeah. I didn't get anything that morning but I got a buck that afternoon. It was a day well spent. It's supposed to stay above 60 tonight too.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just two more weeks bro

If it saves one life

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get being vigilant and all, but locking down for ONE asshole is just nuts.  I would rather die in a gunfight than live with myself for being such a coward that I let this prick control my life.

Just two more weeks bro

If it saves one life

Well at least they haven't forced people from their homes at gunpoint to do illegal house to house searches.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
“Border alert goes up in Canada for fugitive Maine killer Robert Card - as it's revealed he left behind a cell phone to throw cops 'off his scent' after killing 18:
View Quote

Anybody with a brain has a clue about what your cell phone can give up on you.  Easy to say turn off your phone or leave it behind when you do things you don't want people to find out about, but what about the corollary to this - use your phone for active deception.  
If you want to plan an escape ahead of time you could stick your phone on the underside of a commercial vehicle.  Imagine a garbage truck carrying your phone all over the city until the battery dies.  Cops would go crazy looking for you while the garbage truck kept on driving.  I wonder if the cops would even figure it out before your phone battery died in a day or three.

I heard something on the radio about the guy being "prepared".  Didn't catch the details, but if he was average intelligence and prepared he could be long gone.  Buy a cheap car with cash out of town a few months ago (seller unlikely to remember him).  Preposition the unknown car at the boat ramp and with an easy 1-2 hour head start(before they could ID him from surveillance cameras) he could be long gone.  If he ditched his cell phone, didn't use his credit cards, and has a car they aren't looking for he could be closer to florida or california by now and uncatchable unless/until he pops up on the grid somehow.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol, yeah. I didn't get anything that morning but I got a buck that afternoon. It was a day well spent. It's supposed to stay above 60 tonight too.
View Quote

60 actually isn't bad at all  for a night temp in NH this late in October
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They're looking for the guy in the water now. Sending divers and working with the dam company to lower water levels.
View Quote

So their  guess is he tried to swim and drowned ?

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Agreed 100%. I carry all the time whether at home or not, the only thing I avoid is metal detectors. I had a 2 week trip this summer to Maine, NH, and NY. Obviously broke the laws carrying in the Northeast but I don't care anymore. My priority is protecting my family and having a firearm is the best defense for that.

In the beginning, my wife gave me shit for carrying at work since it was against policy and I could be fired. After the deteriorating nature of our country the past few years, she now understands that policy won't save your ass. The no gun sign won't save your ass. The best chance of survival is fighting back and taking it to the threat. This country needs an enema.
View Quote
Other than NY you were good to go in ME and NH
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Anybody with a brain has a clue about what your cell phone can give up on you.  Easy to say turn off your phone or leave it behind when you do things you don't want people to find out about, but what about the corollary to this - use your phone for active deception.  
If you want to plan an escape ahead of time you could stick your phone on the underside of a commercial vehicle.  Imagine a garbage truck carrying your phone all over the city until the battery dies.  Cops would go crazy looking for you while the garbage truck kept on driving.  I wonder if the cops would even figure it out before your phone battery died in a day or three.

I heard something on the radio about the guy being "prepared".  Didn't catch the details, but if he was average intelligence and prepared he could be long gone.  Buy a cheap car with cash out of town a few months ago (seller unlikely to remember him).  Preposition the unknown car at the boat ramp and with an easy 1-2 hour head start(before they could ID him from surveillance cameras) he could be long gone.  If he ditched his cell phone, didn't use his credit cards, and has a car they aren't looking for he could be closer to florida or california by now and uncatchable unless/until he pops up on the grid somehow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Border alert goes up in Canada for fugitive Maine killer Robert Card - as it's revealed he left behind a cell phone to throw cops 'off his scent' after killing 18:

The bugger in that is tags on the car.  It's gotta have a valid registration but not in your name.  And doing that would pretty much be the icing on the cake for proving pre-meditation.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Never left boat launch, waded out into river, blew his head off, gear weighed him down, on the bottom current road to the fishes
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Where did the schizophrenia subject come from initially? Was he actually diagnosed or is it that he “heard voices” and people jumped to he’s schizophrenic?
View Quote

ALOT of jumping to conclusions on mental health in this thread
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He'd shit to watch folks hike up Mt Washington in January just to throw on a set of skis and come down Tuckerman.
View Quote

That's a bit different than being out there for days and days on end.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the two more likely scenarios are;
he dumped stuff in the water that might help the investigation or that he weighed himself down and waded/swam out a bit and ended himself.

It seems like that is the last known location he was at. I don't think they would be still focusing on the area if they had a decent lead or knowledge of another location.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

60 actually isn't bad at all  for a night temp in NH this late in October
View Quote

I was hoping to bow hunt today but 65F is too warm for me.  Very pleasant to sit in the stand but I like to hang and butcher my deer after a few days.   Need much cooler weather.   I miss having a garage fridge where I could immediately quarter  a deer and keep it chilled a few days to lose some moisture out of the meat before cut and wrapping.   Drying your venison a touch makes a better product and avoids wet unpackable burgers.

No telling what the guy’s logic might be.  Perhaps he did cap himself mid river,.....but why?   If you are going that route most just do it in the vehicle or walk a short distance in the woods.   Been to a few of those self deaded in the woods calls.    One spot three times. .  First hung himself over a break up, second was a despondent guy iirc post domestic.  He set himself up a lawn chair in a loop just off the road and put a tactical 870 under his chin.   Third walked back in the woods off that same loop and shot himself.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Since he’s not been found yet so it’s at least a 50/50 chance he planned the series of events this far, I’m wondering more if he meant to not wear a mask so people would know it was him.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The bugger in that is tags on the car.  It's gotta have a valid registration but not in your name.  And doing that would pretty much be the icing on the cake for proving pre-meditation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Border alert goes up in Canada for fugitive Maine killer Robert Card - as it's revealed he left behind a cell phone to throw cops 'off his scent' after killing 18:

It's not like the car doesn't work if it's not registered
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Never left boat launch, waded out into river, blew his head off, gear weighed him down, on the bottom current road to the fishes
View Quote
That's what I thought. I do wonder if it was another red herring like the cell phone.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had mentioned pages back that could have been a possibility
but what seems odd if he just wadded out in waist deep water
and ate a bullet even if the current took the body away the firearm
would be close to the boat dock and not that hard for divers to maybe find .

Yesterday didn't they have divers  search near the boat launch  already ?

Pretty sure that it was posted in this thread they did.

It just seems like an odd suicide to walk out in the river waist deep water and blow your head ...doesn't seem to make much sense really but who knows
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

All it takes is a screw driver to swap plates with some unsuspecting person.  It might be unnoticed by them for a long time.

Heck if you were planning ahead you could locate a twin vehicle weeks ahead of time.  Off the top of my head I can find a Ford Pickup in the same color of mine right down the road from me.   My other vehicle I can find a color mate six miles away.   One notices vehicles that are the same as yours,
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Find/steal out of state plates, old plates, vintage plates.
Go to a long-term parking area and steal plates from a similar looking make/model.
You typically wouldn't want plates that are "related" to you if you are driving through bigger cities, due to the chance of plate readers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Since he’s not been found yet so it’s at least a 50/50 chance he planned the series of events this far, I’m wondering more if he meant to not wear a mask so people would know it was him.

View Quote

He was gonna wear a mask, because he obviously obeys signs, but it was no longer required as they took the signs down last year.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

All it takes is a screw driver to swap plates with some unsuspecting person.  It might be unnoticed by them for a long time.

Heck if you were planning ahead you could locate a twin vehicle weeks ahead of time.  Off the top of my head I can find a Ford Pickup in the same color of mine right down the road from me.   My other vehicle I can find a color mate six miles away.   One notices vehicles that are the same as yours,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no actual idea the last time I looked at my truck's plate and actually read the numbers.   Months?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#25]
They're saying this is the gun free zone sign, and it carries the weight of law up there.
“We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing firearms in this building and we would appreciate it if you left them in your vehicle. Please keep our atmosphere family friendly”
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Reports said one of the bowlers hid in the pin mechanism system. He survived, however hypothetically speaking couldn't the pin system crush someone if it would have activated?  Is there that much room for a person to hid behind the pins?
View Quote
Yes people have been killed in the pin system.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#27]
https://www.wmtw.com/article/live-updates-lewiston-maine-mass-shooting-robert-card-october-27/45662444
Maine's deer hunting season is scheduled to begin on Saturday, amid the ongoing search for the suspect in the mass shootings in Lewiston, Maine.

Maine's Public Safety Commissioner Mike Sauschuck said there are "conversations" taking place with the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.

"I would expect to hear more about that later in the day," Maine's Public Safety Commissioner Mike Sauschuck said. "It's a big deal. We know what that's going to look like."

"We also know we're in the woods," Sauschuck said. "If you just happen to be in the woods, minding your own business, going for a walk, that's going to make us a little concerned."

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's correct.  From the descriptions of his prior behavior as "normal" and nothing worrisome, it's likely that he has a brain tumor/cancer or has been poisoned.
View Quote

I wouldn't say "Likely" as everything is speculation at this point.  It could be anything.

I have recently seen first hand an undiagnosed brain tumor cause someone to turn into a completely different person with zero impulse control.

The time from "Holy shit, this is not the person I know" to someone finding him dead in his house was only a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://www.wmtw.com/article/live-updates-lewiston-maine-mass-shooting-robert-card-october-27/45662444
Maine's deer hunting season is scheduled to begin on Saturday, amid the ongoing search for the suspect in the mass shootings in Lewiston, Maine.

Maine's Public Safety Commissioner Mike Sauschuck said there are "conversations" taking place with the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.

"I would expect to hear more about that later in the day," Maine's Public Safety Commissioner Mike Sauschuck said. "It's a big deal. We know what that's going to look like."

"We also know we're in the woods," Sauschuck said. "If you just happen to be in the woods, minding your own business, going for a walk, that's going to make us a little concerned."

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well at least they haven't forced people from their homes at gunpoint to do illegal house to house searches.
View Quote

Yea no shit, I'm not giving them any more ideas
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Found out this morning, my retired buddy's cousin was killed at the bowling alley. Small world.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Border alert goes up in Canada for fugitive Maine killer Robert Card - as it's revealed he left behind a cell phone to throw cops 'off his scent' after killing 18:

BORDER ALERT? LOL TOO LATE
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm guessing he walked into the water and shot himself. Should be popping up in another day or so.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

They cancel that season it will piss people off. Just issue a free special tag for that asshole. Maybe a hunter will bag him.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:21:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They cancel that season it will piss people off. Just issue a free special tag for that asshole. Maybe a hunter will bag him.
View Quote

Nah they'll just keep people locked in their homes till they find him and enact some firearm legislation  
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yup.

My SOP, is up about 3am, coffee, shower and get awake, SHIT, SHOWER AND SHAVE, head out by 5am, in stand by 5.30 ( 30 minutes before daylight), hunt until 10am max, usually 9am. Head home, eat breakfast, hit the bed around 11am, nap 11am - 1pm.  Wake up, get a snack / coffee, back in stand by 2.30-3.00pm, hunt until dark, ( 5.00 pm. )

It works, because 99% of all deer I see are within 3-4 hours of daylight, and 2 hours of dark, and my trail / deer cameras confirm this, I generally only get maybe 1-2 pics of a “ nice Buck”, between 11am and 2pm in the entire hunting season, vs hundreds in those morning / night hours and ten thousand during night time pics.

So 2-4 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night offers us the best bang for the Buck, and limits energy expended to reduce fatigue on my old ass.

I have hunted daylight to dark multiple times, and only deer I saw were in that morning / evening time frame. Nothing around noon, but I hunt private land, not public, so fewer hunters leaving to bump deer / deer don’t learn to move at noon when everyone’s grabbing a burger / nap.
View Quote
This is true. Most deer bed down during the day unless there's pressure on them. Even so, we were in our stands from sun-up to sun-down. I've gotten a handful of deer around lunch time because someone got bored, got down from their stand and went for a walk through the woods.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Or connect to a solar panel to extend battery life by potentially weeks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
its a sad day in America when you cant take your kids bowling without the risk of being shot, hope they show him less mercy than he provided his victims.
View Quote

HUH?

Statistically speaking, you are more likely to have your kids killed/mauled/bitten/hurt by any number of other things such as by a stray animal than shot at a bowling alley.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They're saying this is the gun free zone sign, and it carries the weight of law up there.

https://iili.io/Jf93xCN.jp
View Quote
Gun free zones do not lawfully mean anything in Maine aside from the usual places like federal buildings and a few other particular areas.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

HUH?

Statistically speaking, you are more likely to have your kids killed/mauled/bitten/hurt by any number of other things such as by a stray animal than shot at a bowling alley.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
its a sad day in America when you cant take your kids bowling without the risk of being shot, hope they show him less mercy than he provided his victims.

HUH?

Yeah nothing is safe. At all. Ever. All you can do is roll the dice and manage the risks as best you can.

Chicago and Nola etc shoots itself up on the reg, it's just not politically expedient to focus on them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Gun free zones do not lawfully mean anything in Maine aside from the usual places like federal buildings and a few other particular areas.
View Quote

So is it like GA, you are free to ignore posted signs and CCW and if they happen to see your gun, they can ask you to leave?  And then only if you do not leave, you are trespassing?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Now they're gonna mess up everybody's hunt.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This guy back on page 45 says the whole town was talking about him.  I'll admit the guy in the video doesn't seem completely credible, but I'm not going to ignore what he said just because he leads an alternative lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e85YhWMFuI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have reports the shooter was hearing voices insulting him.  His family seems to think the voices contributed to him breaking.

Whether the voices were imaginary, projected by bluetooth or some other technology, or just loud whispers intentionally directed at him, someone needs to look into this.

There are currently multiple wars being fought around the globe.  We get threads saying something bad is going to happen Friday the 13th, or Friday the 20th, or within the next 96 hours.  When something bad actually does happen, why do we automatically assume it is unrelated?  Just because he doesn't fit some pre-conceived religious, ancestral or racial profile?  Just because he didn't blow himself up (in a crowded place) with a bomb?

The literature on how to identify people susceptible to manipulation and recruitment is out on the internet.  Whe should not assume adversaries in the global wars are not smart enough to find and use this information.  We like to think people halfway around the world are dumb, but how smart would it be if they figured out a way to attack us when we don't even suspect it was them that controlled the attack?

Just a reminder: Tormenting the shooter was a factor in the Parkland shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA
Nobody needs to look into it, because it didn't happen.  Who was talking about this guy?  The school kids in the bowling alley who wouldn't have known him?  The deaf people he shot?  Nobody was talking about this guy.  Doubtful they even knew who he was enough to even talk about him behind his back if they wanted to.  The guy was simply crazy.  Hearing stuff that wasn't actually happening.
This guy back on page 45 says the whole town was talking about him.  I'll admit the guy in the video doesn't seem completely credible, but I'm not going to ignore what he said just because he leads an alternative lifestyle.

I took that interview with "alternate life style guy" as 87% look at me.  He is a social media influencer, that now went on national TV.  Said all the right "trigger words" of the left.  I will take the interviews with the killers family way more credible than this clown.

Family said most of his problems were recent, had a recent stay in a mental facility.  Now if they come out with more information from that family I will take it but me trusting a social media influencer is not going to happen.  His credibility in my mind is....if he told me the sky was blue I would probably go outside and verify type credibility.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Some reports said he hid in the pit and others said he crawled up on top of the pin setter. I would assumed he crawled up top of the equipment.
There should be a little space between the machines that you can climb up on before you get to the pit. And depending on the design/setup there could be a few feet of space between the overhang and the machine.

The pins are knocked into a small pit with a belt system to feed them back into the pin setter. The pit is generally a foot or two above the actual concrete floor, due to the space needed for the belt system.
Going into the pit would be relatively dangerous due to a lot of moving parts and I'm not sure how easy that would be to get out of.

Edit- Don't know if I explained it well. This video shows a pretty normal setup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reports said one of the bowlers hid in the pin mechanism system. He survived, however hypothetically speaking couldn't the pin system crush someone if it would have activated?  Is there that much room for a person to hid behind the pins?

Some reports said he hid in the pit and others said he crawled up on top of the pin setter. I would assumed he crawled up top of the equipment.
There should be a little space between the machines that you can climb up on before you get to the pit. And depending on the design/setup there could be a few feet of space between the overhang and the machine.

The pins are knocked into a small pit with a belt system to feed them back into the pin setter. The pit is generally a foot or two above the actual concrete floor, due to the space needed for the belt system.
Going into the pit would be relatively dangerous due to a lot of moving parts and I'm not sure how easy that would be to get out of.

Edit- Don't know if I explained it well. This video shows a pretty normal setup.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No argument with any of that here.

But back in the day, before the massive law enforcement RESPONSE we didn't have these shootings did we?

And the people looking for this guy right now are the same people who would arrest you if they had ever found you armed in that bowling alley in the first place.

I'll take "back in the day" anytime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One difference was back in the day the cops would have welcomed the help and now they would discourage it and possibly end up shooting people in the woods looking on their own.

Back then the cops were less equipped and staffed and there would have been a lot less of them and they would have needed the manpower. Today there is already hundreds of cops looking for him.

No argument with any of that here.

But back in the day, before the massive law enforcement RESPONSE we didn't have these shootings did we?

And the people looking for this guy right now are the same people who would arrest you if they had ever found you armed in that bowling alley in the first place.

I'll take "back in the day" anytime.

This shit happened back in the day as well.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://iili.io/Jf93xCN.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
“We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing firearms in this building and we would appreciate it if you left them in your vehicle. Please keep our atmosphere family friendly”

https://iili.io/Jf93xCN.jpg
Yeah, how'd that work out for ya, fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I took that interview with "alternate life style guy" as 87% look at me.  He is a social media influencer, that now went on national TV.  Said all the right "trigger words" of the left.  I will take the interviews with the killers family way more credible than this clown.

Family said most of his problems were recent, had a recent stay in a mental facility.  Now if they come out with more information from that family I will take it but me trusting a social media influencer is not going to happen.  His credibility in my mind is....if he told me the sky was blue I would probably go outside and verify type credibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have reports the shooter was hearing voices insulting him.  His family seems to think the voices contributed to him breaking.

Whether the voices were imaginary, projected by bluetooth or some other technology, or just loud whispers intentionally directed at him, someone needs to look into this.

There are currently multiple wars being fought around the globe.  We get threads saying something bad is going to happen Friday the 13th, or Friday the 20th, or within the next 96 hours.  When something bad actually does happen, why do we automatically assume it is unrelated?  Just because he doesn't fit some pre-conceived religious, ancestral or racial profile?  Just because he didn't blow himself up (in a crowded place) with a bomb?

The literature on how to identify people susceptible to manipulation and recruitment is out on the internet.  Whe should not assume adversaries in the global wars are not smart enough to find and use this information.  We like to think people halfway around the world are dumb, but how smart would it be if they figured out a way to attack us when we don't even suspect it was them that controlled the attack?

Just a reminder: Tormenting the shooter was a factor in the Parkland shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA
Nobody needs to look into it, because it didn't happen.  Who was talking about this guy?  The school kids in the bowling alley who wouldn't have known him?  The deaf people he shot?  Nobody was talking about this guy.  Doubtful they even knew who he was enough to even talk about him behind his back if they wanted to.  The guy was simply crazy.  Hearing stuff that wasn't actually happening.

You should always do that anyways.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Almost sounds like he wants to say they are going to hold off opening day rifle season but didn't want  to come out and say it yet . He's hoping they find the body today
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So is it like GA, you are free to ignore posted signs and CCW and if they happen to see your gun, they can ask you to leave?  And then only if you do not leave, you are trespassing?
View Quote
Yep that's pretty much it. Maine is pretty good with gun laws. While it is now constitutional carry, there is even a law that if you have a CHP you are protected about bringing your firearm onto your employers private property so long as it remains out of sight and locked in your vehicle.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly.
Find/steal out of state plates, old plates, vintage plates.
Go to a long-term parking area and steal plates from a similar looking make/model.
You typically wouldn't want plates that are "related" to you if you are driving through bigger cities, due to the chance of plate readers.
View Quote

Steal a 10-20 year old car or pickup. Paint it another color. Something that old it won't raise suspicion if it's painted kind of badly. Swap plates with a similar model of the new color. Guy who got plates swapped may never notice until he gets pulled over sometime in the future.

I'd be looking at stolen cars in the past 4 months that weren't recovered and perhaps having anyone who owns similar models of the ones that were stolen check their plates.

It's not much but if a discrepancy is found they have a plate number to search for and a similar model of car.

Of course if he got away by car there's a good chance he's got a "new" one by now.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top