Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Actually, your discourse and your defense mechanisms tell quite a bit about you. Tell me, how was your relationship with your mother?
View Quote

Quite lovely. She and I talk a couple times a week.

We did fight a bit back when I was a teen, but I've heard that's fairly typical with teenage girls and their mothers. Next?
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
NavyDoc

According to your definition if fetish. Would you say we have a fair amount of folks on the board which have firearm fetishes ?

Obsessive?
Live and breath it?
All consuming?
View Quote

Considering that firearms are well within the norm for our culture, it wouldn't meet the current definition of fetish. I would grant that if ones love of firearms is such that it harms interpersonal relationships and finances and their life spirals out of control and they can't feed themselves because they spent all of their food money on ammo, the would have an obsession/addiction problem and have another type of personality disorder.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

As I said above I am not trying to pass a law against this behavior. I just don't approve of it. I don't have to accept it. Because I don't have to accept it angers some.

It appears you are one of these angered/annoyed by my not accepting this behavior.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I did not say all. Just many. Are you part of the many, or content to not like what someone else likes and leave them to it?

As I said above I am not trying to pass a law against this behavior. I just don't approve of it. I don't have to accept it. Because I don't have to accept it angers some.

It appears you are one of these angered/annoyed by my not accepting this behavior.

Not at all. You are free to dislike whatever on earth you choose to dislike. As long as you aren't slinging libelous accusations, I have zero problems at all.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

More than amusing--it hits someplace deep in you.

I haven't used emotion once in my arguments and I keep referring you to the diagnostic manual--from where my arguement has come.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please tell me what makes you believe I have any interest in the show at all?

With the intensity you defend this nonsense and how unglued you seem to be getting defending the subject.  If you have no interest, why all the kerfuffle? Looks like to everyone that you have great interest.

No interest in the show whatsoever. Watching a bunch of grown ass men go full retard with libelous accusations based off nothing but feelings when they ridicule others for the exact same behavior? Yeah, that's amusing.

More than amusing--it hits someplace deep in you.

I haven't used emotion once in my arguments and I keep referring you to the diagnostic manual--from where my arguement has come.

Nope. I just don't like bullies, which many of the accusers of pedophilia tend to be. No rational basis for their dislike, but perfectly willing to sling all sorts of accusations from behind their keyboards.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We did fight a bit back when I was a teen, but I've heard that's fairly typical with teenage girls and their mothers. Next?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, your discourse and your defense mechanisms tell quite a bit about you. Tell me, how was your relationship with your mother?

And your dad? Absent? Give you enough attention?
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And why does that have any bearing on the conversation at hand?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they actually like the cartoon, and are less concerned about social expectations and tough guy posturing. who knows

No, I am pretty sure they just like to have sex with children.

Speaking from personal experience?

Because otherwise you just made a snap judgement of an entire group of people based off nothing but your feelings. Quite fucking liberal of you.

Holy post count / join date

As usual your posts are nothing but ramblings and lack any substance but then again when you post that much in such a short amount of time how could they actually be logical or even thought out

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also present. Plenty of attention. Always encouraged me to pursue my interests. Taught me to value intelligence over appearance. Completely normal upbringing in a stable two parent household. They're still married, by the way.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not at all. You are free to dislike whatever on earth you choose to dislike. As long as you aren't slinging libelous accusations, I have zero problems at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I did not say all. Just many. Are you part of the many, or content to not like what someone else likes and leave them to it?

So, you go from making this statement "Are you part of the many" to saying you don't have any problems with me. You make strange invalid comparisons and then claim to be misunderstood. I understand now why your post count is what it is today. Carry on she devil. It has been an amusing time trading posts with you.

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
NavyDoc

According to your definition if fetish. Would you say we have a fair amount of folks on the board which have firearm fetishes ?

Obsessive?
Live and breath it?
All consuming?
View Quote

Not directed at me but sure we do.

Also I have an asian fetish...
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Welcome to the new ARFcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they actually like the cartoon, and are less concerned about social expectations and tough guy posturing. who knows

No, I am pretty sure they just like to have sex with children.

Speaking from personal experience?

Because otherwise you just made a snap judgement of an entire group of people based off nothing but your feelings. Quite fucking liberal of you.

Welcome to the new ARFcom.

Yep things have really changed over the years
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

As usual your posts are nothing but ramblings and lack any substance but then again when you post that much in such a short amount of time how could they actually be logical or even thought out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting opinion. Sorry you can't keep up, sugar.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your husband is a brony isnt he...
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So, you go from making this statement "Are you part of the many" to saying you don't have any problems with me. You make strange invalid comparisons and then claim to be misunderstood. I understand now why your post count is what it is today. Carry on she devil. It has been an amusing time trading posts with you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's so hard to understand there? If you aren't one slinging libelous accusations, you aren't part of the many that are.

TA-DA!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Can't stand the show.

I'm not particularly a fan either. I just don't like bullies.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:47:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three college degrees and many years of wisdom, it has nothing to do with keeping up

Those that listen more than they talk generally learn more in life and don't stand out as know it alls that don't really know it at all. Carry on
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1375/30/1375308602539.jpg

Y'all seriously assign waaaaaaay too much significance to a cartoon show. Are there some sickos that are into it? Sure. But there are some sickos into pretty much any hobby you can name, including firearms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is my theory:

They are pedophiles.

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1375/30/1375308602539.jpg

Y'all seriously assign waaaaaaay too much significance to a cartoon show. Are there some sickos that are into it? Sure. But there are some sickos into pretty much any hobby you can name, including firearms.

Yeah great.  But Bronies are about 90% disgusting freaks so being right is not much of a victory.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? You've already dropped the F-bomb once in this conversation. That usually indicates strong emotion.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Don’t worry bronies, moms here to protect you from these mean men.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Also present. Plenty of attention. Always encouraged me to pursue my interests. Taught me to value intelligence over appearance. Completely normal upbringing in a stable two parent household. They're still married, by the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And your first menses? Sexual experience?  What were they like?
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What's so hard to understand there? If you aren't one slinging libelous accusations, you aren't part of the many that are.

TA-DA!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TA-DA!!!

I just told you that you are full of it and you didn't get it.

TA-DA!!!

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Really? You've already dropped the F-bomb once in this conversation. That usually indicates strong emotion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah. I just spent time in the army. It's sort of a catch all word. Adjective, noun, verb, adverb, etc. Not indicative of strong emotion at all.

I guess some people might interpret it as such though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Normal, I'd guess. And with my husband, though we weren't married at the time.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

No interest in the show whatsoever. Watching a bunch of grown ass men go full retard with libelous accusations based off nothing but feelings when they ridicule others for the exact same behavior? Yeah, that's amusing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

With the intensity you defend this nonsense and how unglued you seem to be getting defending the subject.  If you have no interest, why all the kerfuffle? Looks like to everyone that you have great interest.

You seem to have a huge amount of feelings vested in this but yet you mock others for having feelings also..

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Here is my theory:

They are pedophiles.
View Quote

Not sure I would go that far but having watched a lot of it lately ( I have a two year old daughter ) any grown man that would willingly watch it is not someone I would trust around my daughter.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You seem to have a huge amount of feelings vested in this but yet you mock others for having feelings also..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My feeling about this is amusement.

It amuses me that people make great, sweeping assumptions based off nothing more than an interest in a cartoon show. It amuses me that such assumptions are founded in feelings and emotions, rather than logic and facts, though the same people dislike that pattern of thought in others.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Were you shocked or embarrassed by your first period, how old were you?

You married the first person you had sex with, does that mean that you got married very young or first became sexually active very late?
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

It amuses me that people make great, sweeping assumptions based off nothing more than an interest in a cartoon show. It amuses me that such assumptions are founded in feelings and emotions, rather than logic and facts, though the same people dislike that pattern of thought in others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No you're getting upset,it shows

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Naamah

Is this...

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You married the first person you had sex with, does that mean that you got married very young or first became sexually active very late?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really trying to do a psych eval over the internet?
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This, seems a bit off.

ETA:
Quoted:
Naamah

Is this...

http://crow202.org/2010/leopard-holds-tail.jpg

Snow leopard got banned by arocking herself. I doubt someone with a tank would be able to pass the familiar test when so much info was on the forum already.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is like a train wreck I cant look away from.

You have made demands of proof from others in this thread. How about some from you You seem to be quite worked up over this. Are there family bronies in a closet you are hiding

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all shocked or embarrassed. Mama had already explained the basic biology. And maybe 12ish or so. Or 11. Don't really remember.

And sexually active at age 18, married at 20. Still married too.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all upset. Not even a little bit.

White knighting a bit, perhaps, but not upset.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

..... Snipperoo...

See, this is where we all say "that's a guy pretending to be a girl on the Internet", because a real flesh and blood women would have told the Doc to FO before this point.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is.

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Bronies why you so butthurt?  Why should you all hit the report button? Come on out and deal with these folks no need to hide.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_75/1232410_MLP__Friendship_is_Magic__Ugh__you_re_gonna_cheer_for_me_like_THAT__.html&page=359#i46218556
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet mother of... I started off reading this thread amused at how weird, obsessive, and off-kilter bronies are. You, sir, have surpassed them. I hope I never live to see the day I am so intent to win an internet argument that I grill a woman over her sexual and menstration history.

For all the effort bronies put into acting like weirdos, I am impressed that you are able to bw even weirder without even trying.

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You have made demands of proof from others in this thread. How about some from you You seem to be quite worked up over this. Are there family bronies in a closet you are hiding

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None that I know of.

Nor am I worked up. This is, however, distracting me from a miserable bout of bronchitis.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, just jerking her chain Freudian style and making a point.  So far, in a handful of posts, I've gotten her to tell a complete stranger about her relationship with her parents, her first period, and her first sexual experience and I'd suggest that this indicates that I know what I'm talking about where the human psyche is concerned.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

See, this is where we all say "that's a guy pretending to be a girl on the Internet", because a real flesh and blood women would have told the Doc to FO before this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

..... Snipperoo...

Nope. Distracting me from miserable bronchitis.

Plus he hasn't asked me anything I'm unwilling to discuss. If y'all really want to know about my tampon usage, it bothers me not at all. Kinda weird, but whatever.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Just another side effect of this country going down the Hershey, rainbow highway.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#43]
It's just as gay all the other anime junk, IMO
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Sweet mother of... I started off reading this thread amused at how weird, obsessive, and off-kilter bronies are. You, sir, have surpassed them. I hope I never live to see the day I am so intent to win an internet argument that I grill a woman over her sexual and menstration history.

For all the effort bronies put into acting like weirdos, I am impressed that you are able to bw even weirder without even trying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TA-DA!!!

The ones doing the accusing are usually far stranger than the accused.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

None that I know of.

Nor am I worked up. This is, however, distracting me from a miserable bout of bronchitis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None that I know of.

Proof for your statements

ETA You argue like a liberal.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#46]

I've said this before, the whole brony = pedophile thing is so dumb.

If you've spent any time in the dark recesses of the internet () you'll know that it's more brony = zoophile

If you're going to accuse them of anything which is supported by evidence, the sheer amount of pony porn artwork would point you towards the bestiality angle.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No, just jerking her chain Freudian style and making a point.  So far, in a handful of posts, I've gotten her to tell a complete stranger about her relationship with her parents, her first period, and her first sexual experience and I'd suggest that this indicates that I know what I'm talking about where the human psyche is concerned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing I'm embarrassed to talk about. Odd that you feel the need to inquire, though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:27:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None that I know of.

You want pics of my lung boogers?

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Here's my theory:

They enjoy a cartoon for little girls.

No more, no less. Get the fuck over it already GD, holy shit.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None that I know of.

No, you cant even follow a thread.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top