Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If she is looking for a "drinking buddy" it is a pretty safe bet she isn't a crack whore, junkie or a tweaker. Those kinds of people are only interested in crack, meth, heroin, fentanyl or other hardcore shit. They're not going to be interested in some weak ass girly drink like Truly, which is probably only 5% alcohol by volume, at most.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
What were those street names again?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]
This is gonna end like a Quentin Tarantino movie.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So does she go both ways?
Does she do two ?
Can I have her phone number too ?
Can I borrow her for a few nights
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#5]
If I was your girlfriend/wife id dump you
Repeatedly you've talked shit about her here .I can only imagine how you treat her in real life .

Not to meantion how you discribed how you've lived over the past yearYou need to get your shit together

Damn

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The opportunity to case the residence. Then determine if it’s worth it. Get to know the occupants routines, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does someone knowing where you live do?

The opportunity to case the residence. Then determine if it’s worth it. Get to know the occupants routines, etc.

It sounds like you overreacted but I wouldn’t bother arguing these types of points. Of course it’s illogical to be sharing your persec info with strangers. You know it and the people in this thread who are belittling you for wanting to protect it know it as well.

But this is the internet and nobody here has ever overreacted about anything and all of them possess superphysiological levels of foresight in everything they do.

Do with it what you want. Those who have the gift of time to think always make the right decisions, especially when they get to use that gift to feel superior to strangers on the internet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I’d sleep with one eye open. From either your gf or your newly found friends.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#8]
ITT we learn OP is probably a massive asshole
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.

I don't understand why they would target her house over just doing a random b&e? Does she drive a 200k car or something?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Repeatedly you've talked shit about her here .I can only imagine how you treat her in real life .

Not to meantion how you discribed how you've lived over the past yearYou need to get your shit together

Damn

View Quote

Maybe OP is why she drinks
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She is probably great in the sack though.
View Quote

This….  Hey GF , it’s an even numbered day.  Remember that I get to stick it in your ass and blow in your mouth on even days.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#12]
OP about to re-live this scene.

Breaking Bad - Ain't No Skank [HD]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Grown children.

MGTOW now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Anyone in this thread who owns transferable machine guns should email me their current address, because you know, I’m a total trustworthy person you met on the internet and we should be friends.

Sounds pretty dumb right?
View Quote

I’ve got all mine at my house at 1060 W Addison, Chicago.   I’m ok with people knowing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I gave my number to a guy at ALDI I met while shopping. He's been a great friend over the last three years.
View Quote

Ha, sucker, he's just playing the long game setup.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’ve got all mine at my house at 1060 W Addison, Chicago.   I’m ok with people knowing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone in this thread who owns transferable machine guns should email me their current address, because you know, I’m a total trustworthy person you met on the internet and we should be friends.

Sounds pretty dumb right?

A friend of mine used to say, "I'm ok with someone following me home.  Home is where my weapons are."
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Damn

View Quote

You're presuming that:

1) She actually exists, and

2) If she does exist she doesn't have a "tattoo" that reads "Inflate until feet start to plump."

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Did she have swollen milk titties?

Either the girlfriend or the crackhead.
View Quote

Ha, you need some help pretend internet bud.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You're presuming that:

1) She actually exists, and

2) If she does exist she doesn't have a "tattoo" that reads "Inflate until feet start to plump."

View Quote
You've always been a word smith
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Is OP related to NathanielHawkins ??
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:10:06 PM EDT
[#21]
My girlfriend just came home and told me the other side of the story.  She said your girlfriend actually started the conversation with her.

And by the way she gave her the correct address, we just drove past and verified it.

We will be over to party this weekend.  She said you wouldn't be there?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Maybe OP is why she drinks
View Quote
Her and op drink together.hes made quite a few threads about it .
He always talks crazy shit about her in them
I would rather be alone then with someone I hated or disrespected, like the op feels for her

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You've always been a word smith
View Quote

I actually got my first real engineering job after college because I was an engineer that could write.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
99% chance you stay with her
View Quote

After that, what n a key you think she wants to stay with him.

P.s., op, the time to teach opsec is before it is broken, you have only yourself to blame.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Bullshit six page thread with no pics.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#26]

i know it scares GD a lot, but all my neighbors know where i live. most even have my phone number
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Good lord,, try decaf.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Pretty poor way to treat someone.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#30]
6 pages in and OP still does not follow rules...
What I take from this, When OP gets mad he doesn't know how to control himself or thoughts. Not saying you were right or wrong about the way you feel, just saying you should really learn how to control those emotions and get your point across intellectually, without anger and violence.
OP, you should draw her a bath, put rose petals all over, light some candles. While she's taking the bath, you should apologize. Tell her you're sorry for treating her so badly, you will do better moving forward.
In a cpl days address the initial cause of your concern. Stay under control and explain how her actions made you feel and why you disagree  with how she handled the situation at the gas station.
Maybe she's not a defensive, forward thinking individual, but she is still a human and deserves to be treated with respect. If you don't respect her, then you need to eject immediately.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
6 pages in and OP still does not follow rules...
What I take from this, When OP gets mad he doesn't know how to control himself or thoughts. Not saying you were right or wrong about the way you feel, just saying you should really learn how to control those emotions and get your point across intellectually, without anger and violence.
OP, you should draw her a bath, put rose petals all over, light some candles. While she's taking the bath, you should apologize. Tell her you're sorry for treating her so badly, you will do better moving forward.
In a cpl days address the initial cause of your concern. Stay under control and explain how her actions made you feel and why you disagree  with how she handled the situation at the gas station.
Maybe she's not a defensive, forward thinking individual, but she is still a human and deserves to be treated with respect. If you don't respect her, then you need to eject immediately.
View Quote
No.he need to cut her loose for her betterment and fix himself before even thinking about another relationship
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#33]
742 Evergreen Terrace
Springfield USA

Please leave the beer and donuts crack whore
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#34]
She hawt?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#35]
OP is wound too tight for the 'Nam
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Marry her.  Then it will get better.  
View Quote

Wait, I thought it was get her pregnant.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#37]
OP needs to take a chill pill.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Wait, I thought was get her pregnant.
View Quote

You gotta do the pregnant then marry.

It all gets better after that. Fairy tale life for real
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:35:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Damn

View Quote

I can’t imagine staying with someone who routinely shames and ridicules me to complete strangers or someone whose life is one dumpster fire after another. Get your shit together, OP. Your girlfriend (or ex) is the least of your problems.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You gotta do the pregnant then marry.

It all gets better after that. Fairy tale life for real
View Quote
I was married for thirteen years to a woman I most likely got pregnant the first night we met

The first eight years were awesome
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Eww...a STACKED WASHING MACHINE/DRYER?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Did you confirm that your girlfriend didn't actually know this person before going psycho on her? I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility that your girlfriend knows this person but hasn't seen them in a long time. You're assuming that it was a stranger because your story is incredibly vague and light on details.

You should probably switch to decaf and your girlfriend should probably leave you. You seem really high strung.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Did you confirm that your girlfriend didn't actually know this person before going psycho on her? I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility that your girlfriend knows this person but hasn't seen them in a long time. You're assuming that it was a stranger because your story is incredibly vague and light on details.

You should probably switch to decaf and your girlfriend should probably leave you. You seem really high strung.
View Quote

If she does, fuck her. I’m happy alone. More money to spend on guns.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#44]
I came into this world by myself & I’m damn sure its how I will leave. I guess it’s all about me and fuck everyone else. You know?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
She is probably great in the sack though.
View Quote

The crackhead?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Dave has a skull avatar and says "FUCK" in every post to establish his superiority.

Dave is not to be trifled with!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

"So, listen to this babe. I'm in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She's like "oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don't have anyone"

My partner who's missing a fucking brain: "yeah, that's sounds like fun! Here's my number!"

The chick says "awesome! So.. where do you live?"

Missing brain: "Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!"

Crackhead at the gas station: "Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!"

Whew deep breath.

I said you don't even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn't give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I'm not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn't wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We're DONE, cunt.
View Quote
Well, she is dumb. Look at her taste in men.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#48]
OP, how old are you?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#49]
OP, when is the wedding?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#50]
I can think of better things to send me into a blistering fury of rage
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top