Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I came into this world by myself & I’m damn sure its how I will leave.
View Quote

yes you will and deservedly so

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.talkspace.com/

michael phelps will talk to you, op...be a champion
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, youth.  I was that impulsive.  But with age and introspection, I have become wiser.  I hope you will too, OP.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I came into this world by myself & I’m damn sure its how I will leave. I guess it’s all about me and fuck everyone else. You know?
View Quote

What a drama queen

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Insecure people with a ton of baggage seem to attract other insecure people with a ton of baggage.

Then you get threads like this.

Repeatedly.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I came into this world by myself & I’m damn sure its how I will leave. I guess it’s all about me and fuck everyone else. You know?
View Quote

I embarrassed for you... on an online forum. That's how cringe you are.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think what set me off was the fact that when I mentioned to her, that it could have been a ‘mark’, she responded “Well, I don’t have anything of value, let them kick the door in”.

I DO. Her nonchalant attitude is what set me off. I have calmed down. Was I wrong for belittling her and how I spoke about her in the OP? Maybe so. But Jesus Christ, you need to use your brain and understand that while everyone isn’t your enemy, everybody ain’t your friend.
View Quote

When a chick says that she doesn't mean stuff. She means the relationship. Girlfriend living together?  Angry you ain't put a ring on it yet.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The GF is obviously trying to get a threesome.
View Quote

That's what it sounds like.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTL.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'd wait until at least pics are posted you may end up disciplining this....

https://www.independent.ie/migration_catalog/ca703/25310983.ece/AUTOCROP/w1240h700/obesity-PA

ETA Unless that is your thing I don't judge..
View Quote

If that’s your thing, I’m definitely going to judge you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Rules
CSB
FPNI
Cuck thread
Safe thread
Mods
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'd wait until at least pics are posted you may end up disciplining this....

https://www.independent.ie/migration_catalog/ca703/25310983.ece/AUTOCROP/w1240h700/obesity-PA

ETA Unless that is your thing I don't judge..
View Quote

Hey, this is GD, where everybody has a 10 for a girlfriend... I'm not worried
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I can think of better things to send me into a blistering fury of rage
View Quote

Did that bitch scuff your Mustang wheels? If not STFU
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#15]
If she's as dumb as you say OP, you might as well follow the rules and post a pic so we can give you proper guidance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If she does, fuck her. I’m happy alone. More money to spend on guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If she does, fuck her. I’m happy alone. More money to spend on guns.

Quoted:

Bet you cant say that in the morning.

If shes as naive as you say, be thankful you have a big hearted gf. Probably the only reason she deals with your shit talk.  

And if you actually loved her, [which I doubt] start acting like a man... If you don't, act like a man, back up your talk, and let her go.    
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Women are naturally inclined to a herd mentality. They need a herd to feel comfortable. Men are not typically that way. We’re comfortable going it alone.
View Quote

Only on an internet forum can you find people who believe this stuff.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Meh. I'm sure she can do better.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Huh, did you hatch from an unattended egg.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
99% chance you stay with her
View Quote

Oh snap… in for the pretend drama
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted: yes you will and deservedly so
View Quote

I'm going to stick with my original assertion, that the story is BS
I would bet prime odd's that OP can't even get a woman to go out with him more than once or twice...
True colors shine through as his first and follow up posts make clear
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Take her back to the gas station and leave her there. Tell her that she can move in with her new friend
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.

Take her back to the gas station and leave her there. Tell her that she can move in with her new friend

Fluffy you need to give this guy some guidance.  He's been having nothing but problems with his woman from the amount of threads he keeps posting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Easy picking. She’s not capable of critical thought.

View Quote

And yet.... you picked her.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anyone in this thread who owns transferable machine guns should email me their current address, because you know, I’m a total trustworthy person you met on the internet and we should be friends.

Sounds pretty dumb right?
View Quote

But that isn't what happened is it? The fact that a house exists at such and such location and has people living in it is public information.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:33:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Is this one of the gas station girls OP?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Don’t care
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think OP is WAY overreacting.

Regardless, he is overreacting... just in general, especially in how he talks to and ABOUT his partner.

Second, I have made friends I still have to this day by giving my phone numbers to strangers I happened to chat up.
View Quote

I’m a stranger and I don’t have your phone number.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#28]
OP off putting the lotion on its skin, begging for forgiveness.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
99% chance you stay with her
View Quote

You know it!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

What's that say about you since you are the one dating her?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#31]
agree.  needs pics of both chicks.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I don't get it.... why are they targeting her? For what?
View Quote

Are you serious? She has Truly drinks!!!! That shit is to crack heads like Air Jordans were in the ghettos. 99% chance of a home invasion of every place in the 4 block radius his girlfriend gave as her general home area until they find that sweet stuff.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

And of FOX184 to confirm her user name.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

.03 post per day, pay respect to this man and post pictures.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#35]
OP you sound like a great boyfriend. I bet she’s really happy to hear you chew her out, and it makes her feel wonderful about her life.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:00:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How hot was the other girl?
View Quote

Sounds like she's skinny!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:03:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn, OP…….you are harsh.

Sounds like your girlfriend is just friendly.  I wish I had someone to drink with as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't know how you are going to sleep with this immediate threat!   You are going to stress all night long.  You'll be lucky to get more than one hour of sleep until something happens.

You need to take this more serious than you are!  Shit is gonna go down!!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#39]
570Dave thread
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:11:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Was your gf's house invisible before she gave up the area where she lived?  I sure hope it isn't listed on Zillow. Maybe try living alone in a hidden cave so you'll be super safe.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Your GF is an idiot to stay with you... It doesn't matter how fucked up she is...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#42]
You called your girlfriend a fucking idiot?  How about making this a life lesson and explain to her that it was a bad idea and not to do it again and explain the "why" of it all.

And not for nothing, but if they wanted to, the crackhead and/or her dealer, could have easily just followed your girlfriend to the house, instead of asking her anything.  This could lead to another life lesson, situational awareness.

Teach. Don't name call and belittle her. But, I guess its too late for that
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What a drama queen

View Quote

This.

Quoted:
I embarrassed for you... on an online forum. That's how cringe you are.
View Quote

And this.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.

She told you she wants to drink with a crackhead that looks like she just got done sucking a glass dick?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#45]
She’s pregnant and it’s yours.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#46]
She may be a brain dead idiot but, can she cook?
Pics of biscuits and gravy?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get it.... why are they targeting her? For what?

Then why are you dating a braindead bimbo? Usually people end up with people who mirror themselves.
Just sayin.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

She told you she wants to drink with a crackhead that looks like she just got done sucking a glass dick?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol

This was never on arfcom I don't think...

But does anyone remember the old 2010 era reddit/4chan copypasta about putting your glass dildos in the freezer so it feels like you are fucking a vampire? ??????
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#49]
If my GF left the kitchen to go chat people up at the store, I would snap too. Good job OP.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:37:41 PM EDT
[#50]
You need a Xanax and a fleshlight.
Quit being a pussy and have the “crackhead” over for drinks and dinner.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top