BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#2]
You are obviously overreacting, I mean this could be a three some ala dear penthouse I never thought it could happen to me. Roll the dice OP.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:43:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Easy picking. She’s not capable of critical thought.

View Quote

Projection?

I feel like this thread may be used as evidence in a court case.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
OP is wound tighter than a $3.00 watch!

Dat OPSEC tho'!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This was never on arfcom I don't think...

But does anyone remember the old 2010 era reddit/4chan copypasta about putting your glass dildos in the freezer so it feels like you are fucking a vampire? ??????
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Explain to me why they needed to know where SHE lives to find someplace to rob? Was she wearing expensive jewelry or something?

I’m sure there is a scam here, but if crack whore girl needed a place to rob, she doesn’t need your phone number
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This was never on arfcom I don't think...

But does anyone remember the old 2010 era reddit/4chan copypasta about putting your glass dildos in the freezer so it feels like you are fucking a vampire? ??????
View Quote

Well damn, guess I don't internet much.
Missed that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:58:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm going to stick with my original assertion, that the story is BS
I would bet prime odd's that OP can't even get a woman to go out with him more than once or twice...
True colors shine through as his first and follow up posts make clear
View Quote

Yeah, I'm going with this.  

And on the slim fucking chance it is true, OP will stay with her cause he knows damn well he won't be able to find anyone else to put up with his dramatic ass.

Or, plot twist.......Meth Mouth from the gas station IS OP's girlfriend
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.

Needed to be a conversation and a learning point, not a snap and cussing at your partner deal. Healthy relationships don't do that shit
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone chastise OP yet for being so fuckin stupid as to tape a list of his valuable that he keeps in the house he decided to shack up with some floozie with, TOO SAID FLOOZIE, when he sends her out for his booze?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:59:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Needed to be a conversation and a learning point, not a snap and cussing at your partner deal. Healthy relationships don't do that shit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol

I'm guessing if it really is true and OP actually does have a girlfriend it's already not a healthy relationship if he's that unhinged.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:00:36 PM EDT
[#12]
You seem unstable and possibly mentally challenged. She is better off.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#13]
And yet if we make the tiniest little joke or judgement about her, we’d be banned, banned banned.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm guessing if it really is true and OP actually does have a girlfriend it's already not a healthy relationship if he's that unhinged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Fair enough. If I talked to my wife like that, I'd be on a t shirt in a week
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:07:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I try not to comment on these posts, but I want to here. If that interaction made you feel so strongly that you needed to speak to someone about it and you felt so unhappy with your girlfriend that it caused those emotions, and the only place you felt comfortably doing so was here, you honestly should seek help elsewhere.

This place isn't what it once was and recently, well it's gotten worse. I wish you the best man.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I try not to comment on these posts, but I want to here. If that interaction made you feel so strongly that you needed to speak to someone about it and you felt so unhappy with your girlfriend that it caused those emotions, and the only place you felt comfortably doing so was here, you honestly should seek help elsewhere.

This place isn't what it once was and recently, well it's gotten worse. I wish you the best man.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#17]
OP have you gone and picked up a fruit plate yet?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

With a meth head from a gas station?
View Quote

Bunch of puritans up in here.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:38:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Bro, you don't even post your state of residence...

...I'm guessing Alabama
View Quote

570 is a PA area code where there are only a few "rough areas".  This dude sounds like he lives in Shamokin.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:39:26 PM EDT
[#21]
My neighbor imported a ladyboy “wife” who thinks she's a Hell's Angel and hops all around the area making motorcycle noises all day and all night.

It might not be so bad except for the Thai accent. If you've never heard a Thai ladyboy make motorcycle noises, you might not understand...but it's downright bothersome.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#22]
This doesn't make any sense.

Why would they want to commit a home invasion on her home, specifically? They don't need to know who lives where in order to kick a door in. She didn't give them your garage door code and work schedule.

Honestly, you come across as kind of a lunatic in the OP.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't understand the problem, couldn't have this "crackhead" just as easily have picked anyone without talking to them and followed them home to rob them?

This is just as stupid as covering up your license plate in a picture on a car that you drive on the road every day.

You're making way too big of a deal out of a nothing burger.

Your girl should eject because you're a drama queen.

Hint, she's not the idiot here.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Rulz and picz.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:45:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She is probably great in the sack though.
View Quote

GF  wants to be a swinger or at the least a 3 some.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

Op are u still out of ammo? I've offered to help you out and invited you to my club using my ammo before. Hope you don't get jacked man
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#27]
god damn Op, your old lady is just trying to make friends and you poo poo on her like that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is that why she picked you as a BF?
View Quote

Ok, this got a sensible chuckle out of me.

Good one.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:55:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anyone in this thread who owns transferable machine guns should email me their current address, because you know, I’m a total trustworthy person you met on the internet and we should be friends.

Sounds pretty dumb right?
View Quote

So you're saying your girl gave this "crackhead" a list of all your belongings? Or do you think maybe they have ESPN, yes I said espn, and just have that crackhead knowledge of everything in your house already?

Dude, put down the crackpipe and slow your role. You're wound way too tight.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't understand the problem, couldn't have this "crackhead" just as easily have picked anyone without talking to them and followed them home to rob them?

This is just as stupid as covering up your license plate in a picture on a car that you drive on the road every day.

View Quote

This, all of this!
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:02:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ok, why did they need her phone number to kick in your door?  And how do they know you have machine guns, or whatever you have?  I don’t understand this story at all. ??
View Quote

So they can call ahead of time, Duh.

You must not be a good crackhead.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#32]
pics of ex gf?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

So you're saying your girl gave this "crackhead" a list of all your belongings? Or do you think maybe they have ESPN, yes I said espn, and just have that crackhead knowledge of everything in your house already?

Dude, put down the crackpipe and slow your role. You're wound way too tight.
View Quote

Exactly. That was the point I was trying to make, but you said it better.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:17:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Actually read this whole thread and all (so far...) 8 pages. While the OP should just chill out and stop being a dick, I don't think he cares if he's a selfish douche about everything in life.  

Yeah, OP's girlfriend deserves better.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get it.... why are they targeting her? For what?

shes dating you so i guess thats obvious
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:32:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Dat OPSEC tho'!!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:35:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:36:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
99% chance you stay with her
View Quote

This. OP vented now he will forget all about it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:39:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Have you ever made a new friend? If so, where did you meet them?

One of my best friends was someone I ran into when I was paying my check at a local diner. He walked up to me and just started talking and said we should hang out. Gave me his number. I told my girlfriend about it and she said that he was probably gay and was hitting on me.  I didn't think so but maybe she was right.  Ended up running into me again, and said, "hey it occured to me you must think I am a weirdo, or gay." He said "Neither. I am not from around here and just got divorced and you don't look like you are from around here either."  We ended up being great friends and he went to my wedding - not the girl I was dating when I met him.

If you don't trust or respect her, and it seems like you don't, she deserves someone who will.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:45:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
lol, 99% chance he apologized to her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
99% chance you stay with her
lol, 99% chance he apologized to her.
OP will put a ring on it within 3 months.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:45:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Sounds like OPs GF is into 3 somes and OP hates the idea of another women touching his GF
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:48:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My neighbor imported a ladyboy “wife” who thinks she's a Hell's Angel and hops all around the area making motorcycle noises all day and all night.

It might not be so bad except for the Thai accent. If you've never heard a Thai ladyboy make motorcycle noises, you might not understand...but it's downright bothersome.
View Quote

Loud pipes save lives.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:49:45 AM EDT
[#43]
OP cock blocked himself from a  3some
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

Was this before or after you duct taped your rifle plates to your back and chest?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:05:24 AM EDT
[#45]
I must need a new computer because the pics aren't loading on this dam one.  I mean I know the OP knows the rules and after such an epic bitch fest I know he loaded some pics.

OP will be on Defcon 87 for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:14:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Hi, Tech Support?
Maybe you can help me, because
Pics.
Are.
Not.

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#47]
@570Dave when was the last time you hit her?

You sound like a guy who would hit his Girlfriend
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:20:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ok, why did they need her phone number to kick in your door?  And how do they know you have machine guns, or whatever you have?  I don't understand this story at all.
View Quote
Do you not keep your house in an invisibility cloak!? Don't you know crackheads can just drive by, and simply see your house exists and break into it? Fuck dude, PERSEC!
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:32:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

570 is a PA area code where there are only a few "rough areas".  This dude sounds like he lives in Shamokin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro, you don't even post your state of residence...

...I'm guessing Alabama

Don't talk about Shamokin. I get the impression he's from Sunbury or Milton
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:42:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Paging little pony...
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top