BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What part of civilian control of the military are you not grasping? What part of illegal immoral or unethical are you missing?

The possibility has always existed, and it has been utilized in the past. from the very beginning of our country, through the 1800's, and in to the 20th and 21st centuries. The military has been used against it's citizens. Only now does GD care because it's cool for some reason here to bash the military.

You want better control of the military, stop electing cunt politicians. Stop moaning in GD how you give up, want off the planet, or stop voting because it doesn't matter.

View Quote

What constitutes a "lawful order"?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Why would magazines not be loaded and ammunition handed out?

Do you carry a gun in the civilian world? Why not?

No round chambered. Mags loaded absolutely.

I think I have a UOF card somewhere. I’ll post it if I find it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can appreciate seeing the other side of the whole thing, as crazy as it was.

Scary that loaded mags were issued for this, OP did y’all have a round chambered while on duty of just a loaded mag inserted?

Why would magazines not be loaded and ammunition handed out?

Do you carry a gun in the civilian world? Why not?

No round chambered. Mags loaded absolutely.

I think I have a UOF card somewhere. I’ll post it if I find it.

Do you believe the 2020 election was fraudulent?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was.

Ok. So you showed up with a loaded rifle ready to defend the theft of an election that you knew was being stolen using deadly force against Americans.

There it is, that’s what this all boils down to. You will follow orders no matter whether they’re right, or wrong.

Again, CoC prevents me from speaking my mind on this.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ok. So you showed up with a loaded rifle ready to defend the theft of an election that you knew was being stolen using deadly force against Americans.

There it is, that’s what this all boils down to. You will follow orders no matter whether they’re right, or wrong.

View Quote
Were you as outspoken about this when arf was collectively cursing those who ordered the guard to DC without proper logistics? I don't remember a bunch of "fuck those guys" directed at the guardsmen at that time, who were clearly there as a pointless show of force against protesters who had left days earlier.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

What deadly force was used, again?

I didn’t see a single protestor.

So it was an insurrection or not? I don’t think it was, but maybe you can change my mind.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So it was an insurrection or not? I don’t think it was, but maybe you can change my mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you read? If so, read my post again. If not, I can’t help you.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Were you as outspoken about this when arf was collectively cursing those who ordered the guard to DC without proper logistics? I don't remember a bunch of "fuck those guys" directed at the guardsmen at that time, who were clearly there as a pointless show of force against protesters who had left days earlier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely. They were there defending the theft of an election, I’ve got no use for them. Now we have one bragging about it.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

The left would have just loved for all the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs by refusing orders to a useless show of force that would have given them a true brown shirt army surrounding the Capitol. As it is they don’t know who will stand with them and that is needed to keep them in check. Going to that clusterfuck doesn’t mean one will automatically start shooting people who were just angry about a stolen election. To call what happened an insurrection is just leftist propaganda and nothing more. They don’t want an actual insurrection.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Absolutely. They were there defending the theft of an election, I’ve got no use for them. Now we have one bragging about it.

View Quote

Just trying to understand your pov. Are you angry that troops had live ammo that could have been used against our own citizens overall or just ones you agree with their opinion? I personally know I felt heavy hearted when I sat there with a full combat load out on QRF waiting on the call that black bloc had overran the LEO lines. We had no non lethal so there was no illusion as to what would happen if we were activated. I’ll venture a guess and say very few if any .mil hopes for the chance to flip off the safety conus. I am concerned about the ones that do though but I’m glad they’re only a few.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was.

Do you believe the election was fraduent? What did you do about it?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You know keekle I get called a coward alot because I don't support Ukraine War, don't support serving the federal government etc

I want to make sure that you know that Ar15.com has an email address for me that is tied to my name.  I created this account before I was as aware of the corruption, back when I was a young 2LT fighting in Iraq.  

I am posting words that will certainly put a target on my back.  I am encouraging others to get off their ass, learn skills that will empower them, get out of the system, etc don't try to fight them in the streets, don't wait till we are getting mowed down by Arfcom NG members with their .50 cals as they capture great video on their GoPros.  That is a losing proposition.  Opt out.  Live free in spite of them.  Refuse to comply.  Peaceful resistance is actually very effective.  Voting harder won't do it.  Gunfights won't do it.  We have to show our neighbors our way of life is better and leads to real happiness.

I KNOW  feds and government agents have my number they know what I think and will likely come for me one day. I know Ar15.com will give them any history of my posts they ask for--if they haven't already.  

But I still post so that others can know and see with their own eyes that complacency and not abandoning institutions begits them nothing.  If you are serving now you are serving an evil master.  It is what it is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

I'm a pacifist.  

The ones that need guns to stay in charge are all on your team.

No ,you're a coward, that doesnt want to fight because you think we've already lost.

I have disagreed with the OP of this thread in the past, many times, but you seem to go out of your way to be discouraging.

You know keekle I get called a coward alot because I don't support Ukraine War, don't support serving the federal government etc

I want to make sure that you know that Ar15.com has an email address for me that is tied to my name.  I created this account before I was as aware of the corruption, back when I was a young 2LT fighting in Iraq.  

I am posting words that will certainly put a target on my back.  I am encouraging others to get off their ass, learn skills that will empower them, get out of the system, etc don't try to fight them in the streets, don't wait till we are getting mowed down by Arfcom NG members with their .50 cals as they capture great video on their GoPros.  That is a losing proposition.  Opt out.  Live free in spite of them.  Refuse to comply.  Peaceful resistance is actually very effective.  Voting harder won't do it.  Gunfights won't do it.  We have to show our neighbors our way of life is better and leads to real happiness.

I KNOW  feds and government agents have my number they know what I think and will likely come for me one day. I know Ar15.com will give them any history of my posts they ask for--if they haven't already.  

But I still post so that others can know and see with their own eyes that complacency and not abandoning institutions begits them nothing.  If you are serving now you are serving an evil master.  It is what it is.  

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I did. I just don’t care.

What did you do to address the fraudulent election?

Be specific.

I still show up to drill, Still get paid. Am I being a bad man now again?

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Question - Did the masks keep you from being infected with insurgency?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Be specific.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be specific.

He didn't do shit and he's mad at you for not doing it for him.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Question - Did the masks keep you from being infected with insurgency?
View Quote

I caught insurgency but I got better.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The left would have just loved for all the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs by refusing orders to a useless show of force that would have given them a true brown shirt army surrounding the Capitol. As it is they don’t know who will stand with them and that is needed to keep them in check. Going to that clusterfuck doesn’t mean one will automatically start shooting people who were just angry about a stolen election. To call what happened an insurrection is just leftist propaganda and nothing more. They don’t want an actual insurrection.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“The left would have just loved for all of the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs for refusing orders to round up a bunch of useless conspiracy theorists, and put them on train cars.”

Don’t fool yourself.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Just trying to understand your pov. Are you angry that troops had live ammo that could have been used against our own citizens overall or just ones you agree with their opinion? I personally know I felt heavy hearted when I sat there with a full combat load out on QRF waiting on the call that black bloc had overran the LEO lines. We had no non lethal so there was no illusion as to what would happen if we were activated. I’ll venture a guess and say very few if any .mil hopes for the chance to flip off the safety conus. I am concerned about the ones that do though but I’m glad they’re only a few.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The military should never be used against American citizens period.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was.

Yes.

There’s nothing I can do about it.

One thing I wouldn’t do is grab a gun, and defend them while they stole it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Be specific.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be specific.

You’re serving an illegitimate government. Your words, not mine.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet you have Pinochet in your avatar.  Your selective morality has been noted.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#23]
The number of supposed “patriots” defending this bullshit is disgusting. 3 years ago I was just like that.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I provided an example of "Just following orders"...
View Quote

Do you think Faded_Sun being present at Washington DC on January 6th was equivalent or even in any way remotely similar to the Police Battalions rounding up and exterminating Polish Jews during the holocaust?

"Oh I wasn't insinuating anything, I was just posting an example of following orders!"

Weasel.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

America is not a democracy. We are a democratic banana republic. There are many differences.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I protected democracy

America is not a democracy. We are a democratic banana republic. There are many differences.

IFIFY
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pinochet is American?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m sure OP would have swapped sides if 20,000 armed Americans showed up.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Pinochet is American?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pinochet is American?

No but you seem to be fine with him using his army against his citizenry.
Selective morality.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Do you think Faded_Sun being present at Washington DC on January 6th was equivalent or even in any way remotely similar to the Police Battalions rounding up and exterminating Polish Jews during the holocaust?

"Oh I wasn't insinuating anything, I was just posting an example of following orders!"

Weasel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weasel.

It’s cool how there is a protected class here exempt from the CoC.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

The funny thing is we need more good people in government.

Idiots that are highlighted throughout this thread.

My wife gets her citizenship this year and she will be going into local public office. Our local school board wanted a hundred million dollar bond to “improve” the school. It wasn’t necessary. It would have added 200$ per month to my mortgage. Unacceptable.

She hates them.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pinochet is American?

What he did with his army is his business, and didn’t affect me in any way. I’m American.

You can continue with your bullshit strawman debate by yourself.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You’re serving an illegitimate government. Your words, not mine.
View Quote

And you pay taxes into it.

Life goes on.

Why do you have Pinochet In your avatar?

Rather hypocritical, don’t you think?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Just realized we banned Rogueboss for making threads about coolers and posting about junk food, yet this thread isn't considered trolling. ??

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What he did with his army is his business, and didn’t affect me in any way. I’m American.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pinochet is American?

No. I’m going to stay here and call out your intellectual dishonesty.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go ahead and report me for calling him a weasel.  I'll take the ban for that if he takes the ban for insinuating that F_S was is equivalent to a holocaust perpetrator.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, like the person who was saying "I'm not saying it but OP should kill himself in Minecraft" or you trying to weasel around it by saying "boy I sure wish I could say something CoC towards you."?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

My wife gets her citizenship this year and she will be going into local public office. Our local school board wanted a hundred million dollar bond to “improve” the school. It wasn’t necessary. It would have added 200$ per month to my mortgage. Unacceptable.

She hates them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She hates them.

Good people that actively protect, and enable corruption?

This thread is nothing but an attempt to troll people into CoC violations.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Oh, like the person who was saying "I'm not saying it but OP should kill himself in Minecraft" or you trying to weasel around it by saying "boy I sure wish I could say something CoC towards you."?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quote where I said he should kill himself in Minecraft or admit you’re a liar.

Edit: I misread your post. Yes, I wish I were exempt from the CoC like some are.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Ordinary man?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Just realized we banned Rogueboss for making threads about coolers and posting about junk food, yet this thread isn't considered trolling. ??

View Quote

Rogueboss was entertaining.

OP got what he wanted out of this thread and continues with it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its as much "trolling" as if we had a long time member working at Area 51 post a bunch of pictures and say "Yeah guys, there's no aliens here.   Just cool airplanes."   And then half the board called him a nazi working with the reptilians or something.

We've had people speculate about Jan 6th and the military's involvement... and when someone who was actually there posts up pictures and describes from his pov what actually happened half the people lose their fucking minds.  How DARE he give an account of what actually happened?   This board doesn't want actual first hand accounts... it wants its fantasy wank narrative.

Nowhere did OP describe a use of force or deprivation of rights of anyone there.   And yet we get not only specific ire directed at the OP with some pretty fuckin vile insinuations or outright accusations... but a blanket condemnation of the entire military.   For the assumption of what the unhinged think he WOULD have done if ordered to.  Even though he wasn't.   On the basis of "Well he had bullets!"  

This thread is a great example of how far AR15.com has fallen.   Seriously... what the actual fuck happened to this place?   I don't recall it being this utterly toxic even five years ago.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll tell you what I remember, the mods working overtime

Think we have a bit of a difference in recollection
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Weasel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weasel.

I think they never imagined they would eventually end up exterminating those Jews, but sure enough, all but a very small minority did — even when given the opportunity to walk away. Many of those men were disgusted by their own actions, but unexplainably kept doing it.

Nothing of that sort has ever happened in this country, but it's still early...

And I never said I wasn't insinuating anything — I most certainly was. It's only a matter of time before this country's military turns its guns against its own citizens. I know men that would do it and they will either be happy to or too stupid to understand why they can't say "no".

ETA: No need for name-calling.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:10:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Its as much "trolling" as if we had a long time member working at Area 51 post a bunch of pictures and say "Yeah guys, there's no aliens here.   Just cool airplanes."   And then half the board called him a nazi working with the reptilians or something.

We've had people speculate about Jan 6th and the military's involvement... and when someone who was actually there posts up pictures and describes from his pov what actually happened half the people lose their fucking minds.  How DARE he give an account of what actually happened?   This board doesn't want actual first hand accounts... it wants its fantasy wank narrative.

Nowhere did OP describe a use of force or deprivation of rights of anyone there.   And yet we get not only specific ire directed at the OP with some pretty fuckin vile insinuations or outright accusations... but a blanket condemnation of the entire military.   For the assumption of what the unhinged think he WOULD have done if ordered to.  Even though he wasn't.   On the basis of "Well he had bullets!"  

This thread is a great example of how far AR15.com has fallen.   Seriously... what the actual fuck happened to this place?   I don't recall it being this utterly toxic even five years ago.
View Quote

OP made this thread to stir shit and he has continued to stir shit in it. It is the literal definition of trolling.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:11:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's cool how there is a protected class here exempt from the CoC.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ordinary man?
View Quote

Watch out. I ruffled somebody's vagina with a comment similar to that.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:12:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was.

I received a warning for stating as much earlier. I questioned the integrity of such a decision and was told that was a "personal attack" by DKProf.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

They hated 1andy2 because he told the truth
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

“The left would have just loved for all of the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs for refusing orders to round up a bunch of useless conspiracy theorists, and put them on train cars.”

Don’t fool yourself.
View Quote

Usually when you quote someone you don’t change what they said.

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I received a warning for stating as much earlier. I questioned the integrity of such a decision and was told that was a "personal attack" by DKProf.

Oh well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was.

Oh well.

How is it a personal attack? It's just repeating what he said.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top