Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
This is what I get for unplugging for a while.

Let's get this to 9 pages.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sure you are.

I've got all the sense of humor. Right now I'm laughing at the basement dwellers hoping to white knight their way into some random alleged females vagina.
View Quote
What the fuck is up with your avatar? Are you a girl and like it or are you a dude looking for another one?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lol my bad, I didn't know it was a serious question.

Honestly, it's for me. I work hard for it, so I am proud of it.

Plus when I shitpost in the fitness threads it gives an added effect.
View Quote
Edit. I will just let this speak for itself.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:54:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is that a lifebuoy?
View Quote
Only on page 2 so im sure its been said.  

Looks more like a black cat attached to her butt.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What the fuck is up with your avatar? Are you a girl and like it or are you a dude looking for another one?
View Quote
Yes because anyone who is proud of the YEARS of hard work they've put into their physique is obviously gay.

It's no different than your avatar being your favorite gun, the car you're proud of, or anything else. If you say it is, then it's because you need to rationalize it in your head because of some issue on YOUR end.

What's up with my avatar is that I'm a physique brah who maintains ~7% bodyfat all year round *naturally* and works damn hard for it. If it triggers you, that's on you.

ETA: This fucking thread isn't about me. The fact that my avatar triggers so many people here speaks more about them than it does me.

Does this trigger you too? Please tell me how gay I am.

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
We don't give any shit to hot girls in avatars, do you mind not giving any shit to the hot guy in the avatar?

Instead of hating on him, why don't you put down the Doritos and put up a sexier pic of your own?

I've heard of "fat shaming", but fit shaming is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes because anyone who is proud of the YEARS of hard work they've put into their physique is obviously gay.

It's no different than your avatar being your favorite gun, the car you're proud of, or anything else. If you say it is, then it's because you need to rationalize it in your head because of some issue on YOUR end.

What's up with my avatar is that I'm a physique brah who maintains ~7% bodyfat all year round *naturally* and works damn hard for it. If it triggers you, that's on you.

ETA: This fucking thread isn't about me. The fact that my avatar triggers so many people here speaks more about them than it does me.

http://i.imgur.com/1C6sgKb.png?1
View Quote
7% year round? No bulking, no off season?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

7% year round? No bulking, no off season?
View Quote
I mean I may get up to 9% sometimes during winter but that's about it.

No bear mode, sorry.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm at 10% body fat, year round.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Only if you're ok with swimming with floaties ...

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Bear mode is best mode.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This thread gets more confusing every time I stop in. 
View Quote
Absolutely agree with you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Welcome
View Quote
Thanks !
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This. No self respecting female would ever say that.
View Quote
cool story, granpa.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't need a trophy. I live the trophy every day.

Boring retread is boring. Even under the guise of being a female.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#17]
OP, GD

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#18]
baileyjay.gif
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't need a trophy. I live the trophy every day.

Boring retread is boring. Even under the guise of being a female.
View Quote
Yet, you are still here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yet, you are still here.
View Quote
All about dat shitposting booiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I can't stop laughing at the guy who has all the women on ignore.  

Somebody quote me so he can see this.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/oPPbnA8.gif
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:23:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wait, what? Why?

Inform me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
What the hell did I miss?? I thought this was a thread about a new chick in GD and now there's reverse fit/fat shaming???

Which dude?  Is is really a dude? I've come across some catty women in the past, but this would be some trolling level: EPIC.  (If it's not really a dude...)

Cliff notes, anyone?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Mad Monkey.  I believe he's stated before that he automatically puts the women on ignore but I thought it was hyperbole.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
This one.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Mad Monkey.  I believe he's stated before that he automatically puts the women on ignore but I thought it was hyperbole.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lmao.

Why does the gun community attract so many fucking weirdos? Seriously someone needs to do a case study on this. There are more socially mal-adjusted people on this site than anywhere else I have ever seen. Same goes for many gun owners in person at shows/shops.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lmao.

Why does the gun community attract so many fucking weirdos? Seriously someone needs to do a case study on this. There are more socially mal-adjusted people on this site than anywhere else I have ever seen. Same goes for many gun owners in person at shows/shops.
View Quote
I dunno but I'm glad most of them are funny.  Entertainment galore here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Hey guys
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:44:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lmao.

View Quote
This will help re-calibrate the weirdo scale:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:49:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Have we determined if the new member has a member yet?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Have we determined if the new member has a member yet?
View Quote
Would the presence of a penis make this thread harder or easier for you to fap to?

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#35]
OP, all you have to do to dispel the question is post a pic, of you holding a piece of paper that has your username, the date, and FUAimless on it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not triggered at all, you should absolutely be proud. Good work, bro.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lmao.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lmao.

It really is bizarre. I thought the gun community had everyone beat until I started going to our local ham radio club meetings. Holy shit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#38]
As Trump would say SAD!

I mean, it's like they aren't even trying any more.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Soon after we got together his attention began gravitating towards this site and not me... I didn't understand UNTIL I became and avid lurker and realized there's a lot of funny sh** on here!
I probably should have never hid in his bushes and stalked him. But how else would I make my way into his heart ?! Anywhooooo .... IWATQ.
View Quote

Do I know you?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#40]
You just started dating and he likes the site more? 
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
So.... this is now a coming out thread?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So.... this is now a coming out thread?
View Quote
Why? Were you hoping to join?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's distressing.  I've worked damned hard to earn a place on some the GD boys' ignore lists, and this guy just gives them away to every Tammy, Debbie, Hailey that comes along.  An ignore whore, that's what he is.  It's kinda like a post whore, only different.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's distressing.  I've worked damned hard to earn a place on some the Guys' Drama boys' ignore lists, and this guy just gives them away to every Tammy, Debbie, Hailey that comes along.  An ignore whore, that's what he is.  It's kinda like a post whore, only different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's distressing.  I've worked damned hard to earn a place on some the Guys' Drama boys' ignore lists, and this guy just gives them away to every Tammy, Debbie, Hailey that comes along.  An ignore whore, that's what he is.  It's kinda like a post whore, only different.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's distressing.  I've worked damned hard to earn a place on some the GD boys' ignore lists, and this guy just gives them away to every Tammy, Debbie, Hailey that comes along.  An ignore whore, that's what he is.  It's kinda like a post whore, only different.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We don't give any shit to hot girls in avatars, do you mind not giving any shit to the hot guy in the avatar?

Instead of hating on him, why don't you put down the Doritos and put up a sexier pic of your own?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reverse White Knighting. Rare. Like truffles.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Leghumper #2842 checking in
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Covering both bases gift 

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
And your wife is hot
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
PlaneJane, hitting nails on the head since [whatever year].
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top