BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But why?  Why hide?  Why fly around just enough to be noticed?   You have unlimited tech and likely know everything about us already....why the games?  Perhaps we aren’t smart enough to to understand
View Quote

It would be difficult at best, assuming these are aliens, to understand the motivations of another biological entity that evolved on another world.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And one reason mentioned why the government covers up their existence. They’re afraid of the effect it will have on society.

Maybe I’m just too simple minded but the thought doesn’t bother me. Actually I can’t imagine there’s not another civilization out there. Why would we be the only one? And why couldn’t they be thousands, if not tens of thousands of years advanced?

We just better hope they’re peaceful. And if some of these “things” people have seen are actually from an alien civilization it appears they are for the most part.
View Quote

I agree with this.

Sort of the same way that, in one example, people generally tend to blame the gun and not the person. Whether it's a gang banger or a politician ordering state sanctioned death. Man is inherently a violent animal (i.e evolutionary psychology). Much easier to single out an object, than to rescind a species' purported dominance over mere words like civility and intelligence... and in the case of UFO/UAP to simply render the material "debunked."
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Intelligence officials say UFOs are not U.S. tech. Russia & China are dealing with the same thing.

Intelligence officials say UFOs are not U.S. tech., New York Times reports
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Any english versions?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I highly recommend watching “UNACKNOWLEDGED” which covers this in-depth..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TW3i2ct7-5k

Any english versions?

Look for it on Amazon Prime....or Netflix
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#5]
The airplane was invented in the early 1900s.
Now 120 years later we have a flying drone and rovers on Mars.
With how fast technology has developed and at the exponential rate it grows who's to say this isn't our own technology.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When I can kick the wreckage, I'll believe.
View Quote

Kinda where I’m at. I don’t believe they aren’t beyond the realm of possibility. But I need to see it for myself or something more credible than CNN.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
With how fast technology has developed and at the exponential rate it grows who's to say this isn't our own technology.
View Quote

Because we are still using rockets nearly identical to what we were using over 60 years ago to put things into space.  Our planes still use the same flight mechanics as the Wright Flyer.

If we built craft capable of unlimited loiter time, hovering motionless but also accelerating to insane speeds instantaneously, making 90 degree turns, and moving through both air and water without any effort, do you really think there wouldn't be some lower-grade early evolution version of that craft in the public eye being used for all sorts of shit?  We're talking major advancements in multiple areas of technology and physics but NONE of those breakthroughs are being used anywhere but this super duper secret black project that nobody has leaked... I find that very hard to believe.

Again, this all assumes they're physical vehicles.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:01:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry, but I can't believe the Russians or the Chinese developed drones that are capable (among other things) of maneuvers involving several hundred Gs, and all the other characteristics of the "Tic Tac" and other reported UAPs.

So, ruling that out, that leaves...?

I have no fucking idea.

But no, you aren't going to sell me on the "Russians or Chinese" theory, period.

Not happening.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but I can't believe the Russians or the Chinese developed drones that are capable (among other things) of maneuvers involving several hundred Gs, and all the other characteristics of the "Tic Tac" and other reported UAPs.

So, ruling that out, that leaves...?

I have no fucking idea.

But no, you aren't going to sell me on the "Russians or Chinese" theory, period.

Not happening.
View Quote

The only possible way it's Russia or China is if they somefuckinghow reverse engineered one of these things.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Is there some unwritten law that dictates that all UFO videos
must be grainy as shit?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is there some unwritten law that dictates that all UFO videos
must be grainy as shit?
View Quote

According to several knowledgeable people, the quality of the FLIR videos has been tampered with so our enemies don't know our optical capability.

In general though, people aren't walking around with telephoto lenses.  The next time you see a plane flying over at night, try to film it with your cell phone and see how absolutely shitty it is.  Most cameras can't film far away things at night worth a damn.  The only clear videos are CGI.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:14:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

But why?  Why hide?  Why fly around just enough to be noticed?   You have unlimited tech and likely know everything about us already....why the games?  Perhaps we aren't smart enough to to understand
View Quote

Maybe to humble some of our leaders/politicians into taking a larger world view?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#13]
This video feels a whole lot like today…  at 12min mark starts the segment.  Watch a couple of minutes from 12min on.

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can. Unless it was re-engineered, there is no chance its ours naturally.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 12:38:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Former DNI John Ratcliffe in an interview with Trey Gowdy says there are far more sightings picked up on multiple sensors than have been publicly disclosed, over 100.  Also says they're not Russian or Chinese but dodges the E.T. question.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6257693060001#sp=show-clips
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:03:25 PM EDT
[#16]
MYSTERY WIRE - Pentagon spokesman on UAPs on 06/04/2021
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Vocal fry/stuttering, “safety”- non-Answer
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:50:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Reaction to US intelligence UFO report
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 2:33:37 AM EDT
[#19]

The media wants so badly for someone to say they're from another planet.  It's all they prod for in every interview.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:39:34 AM EDT
[#20]
The .gov is going to look stupid when they finally recover one and it's Chinese.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Because we are still using rockets nearly identical to what we were using over 60 years ago to put things into space.  Our planes still use the same flight mechanics as the Wright Flyer.

If we built craft capable of unlimited loiter time, hovering motionless but also accelerating to insane speeds instantaneously, making 90 degree turns, and moving through both air and water without any effort, do you really think there wouldn't be some lower-grade early evolution version of that craft in the public eye being used for all sorts of shit?  We're talking major advancements in multiple areas of technology and physics but NONE of those breakthroughs are being used anywhere but this super duper secret black project that nobody has leaked... I find that very hard to believe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that drone on Mars is feeble by drones here.  Very limited capabilities.   Why didn’t they send a tic tac there if they’re ours?  If Lockheed Martin or General Atomics or Bigelow or whoever can build dozens of tic tacs, why not send them to Mars instead of what would just be some sort of charade like we are watching now on the red planet?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And that drone on Mars is feeble by drones here.  Very limited capabilities.   Why didn’t they send a tic tac there if they’re ours?  If Lockheed Martin or General Atomics or Bigelow or whoever can build dozens of tic tacs, why not send them to Mars instead of what would just be some sort of charade like we are watching now on the red planet?
View Quote

Why do you assume they aren’t there?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The .gov is going to look stupid when they finally recover one and it's Chinese.
View Quote

You think the Chinese are multiple generations ahead of us on flight tech? Bwahahahahahahaa!

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not Chinese.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Luis Elizondo, Former AATIP Director, on UFOs and National Security (Live, 6/8)
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Why are they to scale with humans.  

Why wouldn't they be orders of magnitude bigger or smaller?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

UAP's have been reported to be gigantic or the size of a basketball and all sizes in between.

The triangle that was seen by a shit load of people over Phoenix shortly before the "Phoenix lights" incident was said to be incredibly massive... like a triangle with each side as long as an aircraft carrier massive.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they tailored their technology to earth conditions.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they are roughly human sized?

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It would be difficult at best, assuming these are aliens, to understand the motivations of another biological entity that evolved on another world.
View Quote

When I walk across my yard I don't take into account if the ants see me do it or not. I could give a fuck. If they are fire ants and one bites me, I might take notice and burn the fucking mound down.

The ants will never understand my motivations.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#33]
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40054/adversary-drones-are-spying-on-the-u-s-and-the-pentagon-acts-like-theyre-ufos
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:13:06 PM EDT
[#34]
UFOs over England? Five mysterious donut-shaped objects filmed hovering in the sky
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:22:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Literally just donut-shaped helium balloons.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:39:05 PM EDT
[#36]
I think its our way of signalling to China and Russia that we've got stuff you can't imagine - remember the shock when we first got sight of the F117 Stealth Fighter - that ... on steroids as a super game-changer.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Serious question..... all these different photos and there are how many different styles of "UFO"? Why?

Why would one need so many different styles? You figure each style or version would have a specific purpose, so what would the purpose of that one that looks like a piece of a bearing race?

Look at our aircraft, they all pretty much follow a specific template. Look at drones, same thing. Shapes are based off of the propulsion system. But then each has a specific mission capability.

I think if someone started thinking about this differently they could come up with an answer.
View Quote
Why do you think the representation they decide to use in the visible part of our electromagnetic spectrum bares any semblance to what they are physically. They could be projecting diversionary images so that we cannot get a clue about what their technology really is.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#38]

These look very similar to the 4 things I saw flying in formation a few months ago. One of them was wobbling like that but stayed in formation. The other 3 were rock steady. Flying into the wind at around 100-150 knots
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:59:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think its our way of signalling to China and Russia that we've got stuff you can't imagine - remember the shock when we first got sight of the F117 Stealth Fighter - that ... on steroids as a super game-changer.
View Quote

The F117 was still an airplane.  It flies using the same principles as the Wright Flyer.

People have been seeing these things for a very long time and I know it's cool to think our military has somehow jumped 100+ years in technological capability but it's just not plausible.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I have a ton of sympathy for them. It's a fucking scary possibility.
View Quote

A lot of people will never accept it.

Flat earthers exist.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Perhaps we are just an environmental factor they don’t understand and try to avoid, without realizing what we are.
View Quote

Yep, there's no reason to assume something not us would sense and interact with their surrounds in a way that would even make sense to us.  

Sentient meat?  That's absurd.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:14:29 AM EDT
[#42]
UFOs have been ‘tracked…underwater’

UFOs have been ‘tracked…underwater’ as well as through the sky says former AATIP Director
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:15:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Due to their enormous size and otherworldly strength...    Should the event occur near urban areas..   Jesus..    Classified..  

(Classified) Bill Defends Against Flesh-Eating (Classified)
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:24:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

These look very similar to the 4 things I saw flying in formation a few months ago. One of them was wobbling like that but stayed in formation. The other 3 were rock steady. Flying into the wind at around 100-150 knots
View Quote

Lots of people have seen the same thing all over the place. This one was in 2019.

Strange UFO Sighting, flat donut shaped ufo
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:46:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
UFOs have been 'trackedunderwater'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtifTBVk_8
View Quote

All the guys in the know are saying the same general thing, including former DNI John Ratcliffe.  These are people privy to the information being analyzed for the report.

The main points being stated:
1) There are approximately 120 incidents that are at the top of the list, primarily because the object(s) were detected by multiple sensors.
2) They're capable of hypersonic speed.
3) They're capable of 90 degree turns at hypersonic speed.
4) They appear to accelerate and decelerate instantly.
5) They're capable of transmedium travel.
6) They have a seemingly unlimited loiter time.
7) They are not a secret U.S. project.
8) Based on all of our intel, they are not China's or Russia's.
9) Scientists and experts can not currently determine what/how/who/from where, primarily because the majority of the data is hidden away.

In the past, any photos or leaks of information about secret military projects were simply ignored.  We know this because those secret projects eventually went public.  This is a very different response, starting with the Pentagon confirmation of the 2004 Nimitz incident and subsequently the "GoFast" and "Gimbal" videos.  The Pentagon could have simply ignored the issue and they wouldn't be facing a choice between admitting they've been covering up the reality of UFO's for 70 years or admitting that they're responsible for the most epic intelligence failure of all time.

Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:05:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Due to their enormous size and otherworldly strength...    Should the event occur near urban areas..   Jesus..    Classified..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfKdKWJEkM
View Quote

wow that is very odd
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:14:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

wow that is very odd
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfKdKWJEkM

wow that is very odd

It's the onion...
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:15:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Not sure I'd trust the Geico lizard about this.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 3:10:43 AM EDT
[#50]
REAL UFO BATTLE DRONE HOLOGRAM IN CHINA
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top