Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 10:30:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Ex MOD Nick Pope discusses UFO report that ‘can’t rule out’ aliens or Russian hypersonic weapons
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

wow that is very odd
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Due to their enormous size and otherworldly strength...    Should the event occur near urban areas..   Jesus..    Classified..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfKdKWJEkM

wow that is very odd

That's from the Onion.  It's a joke

Link Posted: 6/9/2021 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Former Air Force Pilot Breaks Down UFO Footage | WIRED

Andrea Themely, current commercial pilot and former Air Force colonel, dissects some famous UFO footage released by the U.S. government.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Photos Too good to be true.

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not reading thru 14 pages, but has anyone pointed out the fact the report calls the USS Omaha a "destroyer".  It's not, it's an LCS.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The F117 was still an airplane.  It flies using the same principles as the Wright Flyer.

People have been seeing these things for a very long time and I know it's cool to think our military has somehow jumped 100+ years in technological capability but it's just not plausible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think its our way of signalling to China and Russia that we've got stuff you can't imagine - remember the shock when we first got sight of the F117 Stealth Fighter - that ... on steroids as a super game-changer.

The F117 was still an airplane.  It flies using the same principles as the Wright Flyer.

People have been seeing these things for a very long time and I know it's cool to think our military has somehow jumped 100+ years in technological capability but it's just not plausible.

Maybe....
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

UAP's have been reported to be gigantic or the size of a basketball and all sizes in between.

The triangle that was seen by a shit load of people over Phoenix shortly before the "Phoenix lights" incident was said to be incredibly massive... like a triangle with each side as long as an aircraft carrier massive.
View Quote
With 87 million "people" on it.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm not reading thru 14 pages, but has anyone pointed out the fact the report calls the USS Omaha a "destroyer".  It's not, it's an LCS.
View Quote
I think I saw it refereed to as a "carrier" at some point.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#10]
NASA now investigating Navy's UFO videos: 'There is something there'

The growing number of UFO sightings from military pilots and civilians is driving action at NASA. New administrator Bill Nelson said the space agency is giving the sightings serious attention and investigating, because at this point, the sightings defy explanation.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qjNgZ_4NYQ

The growing number of UFO sightings from military pilots and civilians is driving action at NASA. New administrator Bill Nelson said the space agency is giving the sightings serious attention and investigating, because at this point, the sightings defy explanation.
View Quote

The scientists should have been in the loop a long time ago. The military will always conceal info.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Could Anti-gravity Really be Possible?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#13]
'Clearly, something's going on that we can't handle': Capitol Hill lawmakers issue warning after receiving classified briefing on Pentagon's highly anticipated UFO report

Concern was evident from the reaction of some politicians following a highly-classified briefing with the Navy and FBI on Wednesday

Lawmakers have expressed serious concerns about the threat of UFOs to America's national security, with one lawmaker going as far as to say 'something’s going on that we can’t handle.'

The comments emerged after a highly-classified briefing from the Navy and FBI to members of the House Permanent Select Committee on counterterrorism, on Wednesday - ahead of the Pentagon's highly anticipated report on UFOs this month.

'Clearly, something’s going on that we can’t handle,' Rep. Tim Burchett warned after the briefing.

Sean Patrick Maloney added that they were taking the issue of unexplained aerial phenomena 'seriously' - especially when it comes to the national security interests of the United States - 'so we want to know what we’re dealing with.'

'There are legitimate questions involving the safety and security of our personnel, and in our operations and in our sensitive activities, and we all know that there’s a proliferation of technologies out there,' Maloney told the New York Post.

'Clearly, something’s going on that we can’t handle,' Rep. Tim Burchett warned

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney said 'We take the issue of unexplained aerial phenomena seriously to the extent that we’re dealing with the safety and security of US military personnel or the national security interests of the United States.

The Pentagon's UAP Task Force is set to deliver its report on UFO sightings by the military to Congress on June 25.  An unclassified version will be made public, while a more detailed classified one will remain secret - and anticipation has been mounting over what might be revealed.

This week, some lawmakers received a peek at a 'sensitive compartmented information facility,' or SCIF, but wouldn't say what they saw inside.

Instead, they focused on expressing their concern about how UFOs could threaten national security in the United States.

At least one ex-pentagon official has already expressed concerns that could relate to national security, saying that UFOs have repeatedly meddled with U.S. nuclear technology, even forcing some facilities to go offline.

Continued
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#14]
It seems to me that they are a threat in the same way a biologist studying bears would be to the bears. Evasive, observant, experimenting and taking samples, tracking, abducting, occasionally killing in self defense or to get a specimen.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Veteran pilot comments on the footage,

Former Air Force Pilot Breaks Down UFO Footage | WIRED
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#16]
UFO filmed by Police helicopter in Wales.

UFO caught on camera 'travelling 106mph' in Wales as UK gov urged to come clean

Video shows the object moving against the wind as it appears to travel at high speed and is tracked by the police helicopter's FLIR thermal camera near St Athan in Wales at around 9pm on September 17, 2016.

Snippets of the video filmed off a screen were originally shared by the NPAS team at the time.

But now the full video of the strange encounter has been revealed following on FOI request by former cop turned UFO investigator Gary Heseltine.

And after a protracted battle to get his questions answered, he has called on the UK government to finally come clean on what it knows about UFOs.

NPAS South West tweeted at the time the object was not detected by local air traffic control and was described as "hot" as it travelled against the wind - meaning it was unlikely to be a balloon or lantern.

It was flying around 1,000 feet and was only visible when the cops noticed it on the thermal camera which they were said to be testing by pointing it at planes heading into Cardiff Airport.

The encounter lasted around eight minutes and the footage shows the camera changing settings as the cops appear to try to identify the strange phenomena.

Cops also said in a tweet in 2019 - more than three years after they released the short clip - "a drone is possible, but they were unable to keep up with it so it would have to have been very fast.".

Mr Heseltine's attempts to obtain the audio recordings from inside the police chopper along with a map of the object's movements, but this information was not provided in the FOI response.

"This is verified police helicopter FLIR footage showing an object not seen with the naked eye but clearly seen in the infrared spectrum. It is moving against the wind, so it is not a balloon, nor is emitting any heat signature indicating a propulsion system," he told The Sun Online.

VIDEO

Link Posted: 6/25/2021 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Declassified Government Report reveals Pentagon has NO explanation for 140 unidentified flying objects.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 2:22:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#19]
George Knapp's initial reaction after reading the UFO report.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#20]
So if it’s aliens, does that mean Intelligent Design is back on as a potential source of life on earth?
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:03:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So if it’s aliens, does that mean Intelligent Design is back on as a potential source of life on earth?
View Quote

They are just checking in their petri dish that they started.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#22]
USS Omaha July 2019 VIPR Deck Visual Video

MYSTERY WIRE - USS Omaha July 2019 VIPR Deck Visual Video
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
USS Omaha July 2019 VIPR Deck Visual Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C81f1f1Nl-U
View Quote

Very underwhelming.  I know he claims it's an unclassified video and the Navy can't explain what they are, but that is the most "those are drones" video I have seen so far.

If the video is legit, the only question is who has small drones with extremely long flight times and how were they able to get them so far out to sea without their launch platform being detected?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

From a tv show.
View All Quotes

@Harlikwin

Which TV show?  I've tried finding those pictures and finally found them all, but haven't been able to find the source of them.

Link Posted: 7/2/2021 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@Harlikwin

Which TV show?  I've tried finding those pictures and finally found them all, but haven't been able to find the source of them.

View Quote

I dont honestly recall it was the early 2000's
There is one episode with a few different UFO things like that iirc they were some sort of mil drones or something.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:28:53 PM EDT
[#27]
MYSTERY WIRE - U.S.S. Omaha UFO lights video adds to body of evidence
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks like I'll be doing some upgrade work on the USS Omaha, should I ask the crew about the anal probing?
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:53:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In the FLIR video so many are trying to debunk with simple explanations, here's a pilot who was there, and interviewed on 60 minutes, explaining what the pilot on the radio meant by "there's a whole group of them!"  I keep saying dismissing the videos so easily requires ignoring the rest of the evidence.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/Screenshot_20210524-163956_Chrome-1954320.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/Screenshot_20210524-164015_Chrome-1954321.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/Screenshot_20210524-164022_Chrome-1954323.jpg

View Quote

Honestly, I can't even imagine who would care. What could be worse than the illiterate, illogical, illiberal hole?

I shall take my chances on those mysterious chutes or winged suites. Because why would they care about lesser man now, when they didn't care before?  I'll take my chances on aliens over democrats. Plain and simple.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:09:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Truth be told we should be worried. Is it little green men from Mars? Could be. The more likely scenario is it’s probably Russia or China. However if it is how did they jump what appears to be decades ahead of us in tech? This seems to be the equivalent of The Final Countdown.

If Russia/China did make that leap what else have they jumped ahead in? Where did they get the info? How did they manage to leave us in the dust? No part of this should give “us” any warm fuzzy feeling. Of course if it is little green men that’s going to cause a few issues too.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#31]
I follow this guy's channel on youtube because he cuts through all of the left wing hysteria and finds answers that are logical and make sense.  somebody please imbed as the answer is straightforward and easy to understand.  this is just smoke and mirrors from the left wing media but I don't know why they are pushing so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVqKmUaaok&t=673s&ab_channel=AntonPetrov
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#32]
lol
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Truth be told we should be worried. Is it little green men from Mars? Could be. The more likely scenario is it's probably Russia or China. However if it is how did they jump what appears to be decades ahead of us in tech? This seems to be the equivalent of The Final Countdown.

If Russia/China did make that leap what else have they jumped ahead in? Where did they get the info? How did they manage to leave us in the dust? No part of this should give "us" any warm fuzzy feeling. Of course if it is little green men that's going to cause a few issues too.
View Quote

Dude, I would believe interdimensional half-lizard Leprochaun unicorns before I'd believe Russia/China leaped so far ahead of us and haven't used the technology to take over the world.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I thought these were interesting.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looks like I'll be doing some upgrade work on the USS Omaha, should I ask the crew about the anal probing?
View Quote

I mean this is the navys speciality for the past few hundred years.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Whats the date on the Trepang photo? looks like a cloud and a "thing" which still might be a cloud.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:52:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Watch how fast this orb changes directions at (2:07-2:11)

MYSTERY WIRE - UFOs XMas Day - from infamousfanclub on YouTube
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top