Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if they still have them or when they went out, but I used to like the spaghetti and beef stew. To me they just tasted like Chef Boyardee and Dinty Moore. Meaning the spaghetti tasted like Dinty Moore and the beef stew tasted like Chef Boyardee. But seriously, I didn't find those ones that bad.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I always liked the Omelette with ham. Tuna and Noodles wasn't too bad either.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
OR you can go to long life food

they sell the individual components that go into making a military MRE, same stuff:

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh you rat bastard!!! i just bought a case of jalapeno cheese!!! hahahahaha

thanks for the link! i've been trying to find a way to buy JUST the jalapeno cheese for the last couple years. i even tried contacting the maker, searching the net, and they never responded to my begging...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

they sell the individual components that go into making a military MRE, same stuff:

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh you rat bastard!!! i just bought a case of jalapeno cheese!!! hahahahaha

thanks for the link! i've been trying to find a way to buy JUST the jalapeno cheese for the last couple years. i even tried contacting the maker, searching the net, and they never responded to my begging...

you've just shattered my longstanding tradition of being absolutely worthless

hope you're happy
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Chicken and Rice was my favorite.  Pork in BBQ sauce wasnt bad either.  

The pork rib patty is so good, Natick specifically had to give it sucky sides so the troops wouldnt fight for that MRE.

2006 What’s in:
· HooAH! Bar

Those rock, I grabbed a few at AUSA to eat for lunch every day while exhibiting at our booth rather than pay for the expensive-as-hell DC-area food.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Mmmmmmm, Cholula
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you've just shattered my longstanding tradition of being absolutely worthless

hope you're happy

hahaha sorry, charlie but i'm happy as a pig in...well...jalapeno cheese spread!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Just as long as they don't bring back the dreaded "tuna and noodles"
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Before I went to the field I always made sure I brought a good supply of Taco Bell hot sauce condiments with me.  Makes everything taste better and doesn't have the nasty vinegar like aftertaste of Tobasco.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I didn't think Pasta with Vegetables was all that bad but oh well, whatever.
~Dg84

I like the Thai Chicken too... I ve never eaten real thai chicken, but the MRE just tasted like a chicken stew...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top