Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
It appears her boobs deflated.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep.  I dated a chick with 2 kids who had tits so incredible, everybody thought they were fake.  Best natural pair of DD's I have ever seen and I have seen a loooooooot of tits.

I've also seen a lot that were ruined by motherhood so ya just never know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw it, I thought she had some sad looking titties.

Floppers and no real nipples to speak of.

1 &   thumbs down, still titties are titties.

Having a kid will do that.

Nah, I  have seen some stupendously great tits on post birth females.   Nothing mournful like JL's titties.

They are just sloppy and floppy and the nipples are unextraordinary.  I simply can not give my seal of approval for them.

Yep.  I dated a chick with 2 kids who had tits so incredible, everybody thought they were fake.  Best natural pair of DD's I have ever seen and I have seen a loooooooot of tits.

I've also seen a lot that were ruined by motherhood so ya just never know.

This man fucks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

She claims she did but the fight scene she was nude in looked CGI as hell and used the common filming technique at night to hide it. I wouldn't put it past them to fake it and then just lie in press releases, "Harrison Ford did all his own stunts! Jennifer Lawrence got naked! Come see our shit movies please!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She claims she did but the fight scene she was nude in looked CGI as hell and used the common filming technique at night to hide it. I wouldn't put it past them to fake it and then just lie in press releases, "Harrison Ford did all his own stunts! Jennifer Lawrence got naked! Come see our shit movies please!"

Quoted:

I thought the scene in this film looked like horrible CGI.

I just assumed my teevee started getting laggy when it was getting to the good parts. There was clearly something going on, and it was just around her body, no other elements of the scene.

I don't give a shit either way, honestly. HD digital is a brutal, unforgiving medium, and telescopes flaws. They were retouching talent since the dawn of film, I didn't expect any different there.

As far as her looks...

I live hours from any kind of coastal concentration of women. Sometimes, I leave where I am and go other places and it makes the truth of the "shes a solid xxxx 8" very... apparent.

Using the Walmart scale, she isn't on drugs and only has one kid i guess, so not bad looking at all for her 30's. This is peak Wall season for her. (If my job was to appear on camera for paying my bills... never mind.)

Quoted:
We watched Old Dads two nights before and laughed and thought eh messaging was good.

That fucking movie.... that movie broke my heart. As bad as reading the final chapter of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It is literally a modern retelling of that tale.

I don't even want to think about it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m old, no longer good looking, so I can’t afford to be too picky.   JL’s fun bags look just fine to me.  Then again anything under 40 that isn’t fat looks pretty good these days.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nah, I  have seen some stupendously great tits on post birth females.   Nothing mournful like JL's titties.

They are just sloppy and floppy and the nipples are unextraordinary.  I simply can not give my seal of approval for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw it, I thought she had some sad looking titties.

Floppers and no real nipples to speak of.

1 & ½ thumbs down, still titties are titties.

Having a kid will do that.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep.  I dated a chick with 2 kids who had tits so incredible, everybody thought they were fake.  
View Quote

Why were you looking at her kid's tits?
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  I dated a chick with 2 kids who had tits so incredible, everybody thought they were fake.  

You are clearly a man who is unfamiliar with the sportsman's double.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How naked does she get?  Rate it on a scale with, say, showing her boobs for a few seconds is a "1" where full-on shaved precious in your face for a while is a "10".
View Quote

8 but it’s the unsexiest nude scene ever. Hilarious actually. Includes her getting taco punched and pile driving a dude naked as a jaybird.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Look fine to me.  I’d be plenty happy.  But I’m not a tit guy.  Just look up her fappening pics to refresh your memory how the rest looks.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top