Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 78
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Devils advocate, but how do we know the Germans actually stopped getting gas via NS2?  Somehow Germany managed to meet its winter quotas, and Russia economy did not collapse as intended. How exactly?  

The idea that the US did is pretty crazy, not to mention, that the Germans would clearly figure this out.  

My other thought is that company that runs Nordstream did this on purpose for insurance purposes.

Other possible suspects
Mossad
Prince Harry
Lee Harvey Oswald
Col Sanders.
View Quote

Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

so when someone called ukraine trailer trash (or whatever the term was) and your response was a series of pictures of buildings, you knew at the time you posted that those buildings were not original to post 1991 ukraine? but you felt they demonstrated the achievements of post 1991 ukraine. interesting.

in addition to ukraine, what is another country that claims kyvian rus as its ancestors?

US intelligence, with assistance from the british, are pointing the finger at russia. i seem to remember this angle being played on a particular American presidential candidate a few years ago. that was probably different though. you'll have to count some of us as russian agents a little longer until we have more confirmation than that. it would benefit the west to show evidence that russia had blown up the pipeline correct? when can we expect to see that?

would another way to say that look something like......ukraine was part of russia?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As you may or may not know. St. Michael's dates back to before Moscow was ever a thing, was nearly totally destroyed the Moscow the last time it exerted its authorituh over Kyiv, and was rebuilt into its current glory by an independent Ukraine.

And pretty much all baroque architecture, or anything of any real value in general in Russia is a cheap imitation of something elsewhere, brought into Russia in those periods of history where it wasn't so wholly full of itself that it was willing to emulate superior ideas. Alas, such periods of history are fleeting and rarely appreciated by those who need to appreciate it.

Not sure if that was the angle you were going for, but I felt compelled to note this.

so when someone called ukraine trailer trash (or whatever the term was) and your response was a series of pictures of buildings, you knew at the time you posted that those buildings were not original to post 1991 ukraine? but you felt they demonstrated the achievements of post 1991 ukraine. interesting.

Quoted:

Kyivan Rus established in 879, became Christian in 988. But you two scholars wouldn't know that.

in addition to ukraine, what is another country that claims kyvian rus as its ancestors?

Quoted:
Fingers Point At Russia In Baltic Undersea Pipeline Attack

Rumors and speculation continue to swirl around a series of blasts that significantly damaged two major underwater pipelines in the Baltic Sea designed to carry natural gas from Russia to Europe yesterday. The European Union has now joined a growing chorus of government officials, as well as experts and observers, saying the explosions were all but certainly the result of some kind of deliberate attack. A British media report today indicated that officials in that country are increasingly convinced that the Russian government is responsible, possibly using uncrewed underwater vehicles to plant explosives. Readers can get up to speed first on what is already known about these incidents in The War Zone's initial reporting here..

There are entirely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, which Russian state and non-state actors are amplifying, circulating already that the U.S. government, or other actors working in cooperation with it, were responsible. Spreading misinformation and disinformation, or enabling their spread, are common Russian government tactics to deflect attention from its own malign activities.

A remark from President Joe Biden in February before Russia's all-out invasion of Ukraine that the Kremlin's increasingly hostile actions toward its neighbor could lead to there "be no longer a Nord Stream 2," has also resurfaced. There is no indication whatsoever that this was anything but a comment on the potential diplomatic pressure the U.S. government would exert on German authorities to at least freeze that specific pipeline project, something that very publicly happened.

All this being said, there are indications that Western intelligence agencies are increasingly of the view that the Russian government, or actors acting on its behalf, was responsible for the pipeline leaks. The Times newspaper in the United Kingdom, citing an unnamed U.K. "defense source," reported today that a "likely scenario" for the attacks involved Russian uncrewed underwater vehicles, deployed from a mothership vessel of some kind on the surface, possibly something as innocuous as a fishing boat. Those undersea drones would then have laid explosive devices along the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines.

(H/T @Brok3n)

US intelligence, with assistance from the british, are pointing the finger at russia. i seem to remember this angle being played on a particular American presidential candidate a few years ago. that was probably different though. you'll have to count some of us as russian agents a little longer until we have more confirmation than that. it would benefit the west to show evidence that russia had blown up the pipeline correct? when can we expect to see that?

Quoted:

Some of that is so old, Russia was part of Ukraine when it was built.

One of those cathedrals is older than the city of Moscow.

would another way to say that look something like......ukraine was part of russia?

You think that Ukrainians had a country for the first time in 1991??? Read up on Russification if you think that Russia has a legitimate claim on the Kyivan-Rus. Here is a good summary without having to read much: How Moscow Hijacked the History of the Kyivan-Rus
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been mulling over the espionage and treachery of this, and I think I can see where @Cincinnatus is coming from finally.

At first I was certain Russia would not blow up a giant piece of leverage like this.

But, what if Putin needed that leverage gone to solidify the ranks INTERNALLY? As in, shut down options for peace and negotiations that his potential dissenters or usurpers would use as a rallying point to overthrow or weaken him?

A bit like salting the fields so your successors are fucked over if you will...

I dunno. USA and China still stood to gain a lot from that shit getting blown up. So who knows.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Given that Brennan is now blaming Russia, it's fair to assume U.S. or Ukraine actually did it.
Ex-CIA director shares the most likely suspect for Nord Stream leaks
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Given that Brennan is now blaming Russia, it's fair to assume U.S. or Ukraine actually did it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p6mWnT8G2c
View Quote

Hiring admitted communists into the CIA could cause issues? Who knew?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thank you for the name of the pipeline.  I could not remember it, and Google was surprisingly unhelpful.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Outside of those 2 pipelines, EU IS getting NG from Russia from 3 other continental Pipelines, one of them passing through Ukraine (Brotherood)

Thank you for the name of the pipeline.  I could not remember it, and Google was surprisingly unhelpful.  

Gazprom has threatened to shutter Soyuz/Bratstvo yesterday as well due to transit fee dispute with Naftogaz

The only good news is the system was being politically decommissioned as far back as '19, so has greatly reduced capacity.  Ukes havnt bought Russian gas since '14 or '15

This and Nordstream hasn't bounced gas futures much, which makes sense  - spiked to 207 yesterday but fell below 200 (184 now) - end of August was almost 350 and been falling since. Still double Junes and go back to May of '21 it was 10.

You can see the pain tho

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Having facts eliminate the need to assume. Do you have facts? I'm willing to accept anything as long as I see proof.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Having facts eliminate the need to assume. Do you have facts? I'm willing to accept anything as long as I see proof.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously we don't know. But, trotting out a known liar like Brennan is probative against Russia having done it. Maybe he's telling the truth this time, but he's suspect as fuck.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Obviously we don't know. But, trotting out a known liar like Brennan is probative against Russia having done it. Maybe he's telling the truth this time, but he's suspect as fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Leftists like Brennan can be telling the truth but who knows at this point. At some point, the facts will become more clear and the liars' continued arguments to cover up will become more transparent as well.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've been mulling over the espionage and treachery of this, and I think I can see where @Cincinnatus is coming from finally.

At first I was certain Russia would not blow up a giant piece of leverage like this.

But, what if Putin needed that leverage gone to solidify the ranks INTERNALLY? As in, shut down options for peace and negotiations that his potential dissenters or usurpers would use as a rallying point to overthrow or weaken him?

A bit like salting the fields so your successors are fucked over if you will...
View Quote

Anyone thinking that they're a 9x18 away from becoming the next new boss, turning on the pipeline and going back to normal has to be doing a fair bit of reevaluation.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Admissions of intent are "facts" and they are admissible.

If the statement was made by a witness and they deny it the evidence can be admitted.

If they admit it?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:16:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has the facts.  If Brennon said it was Russia... We KNOW it wasn't.  

Germany Believes High Explosive Devices Equivalent To "500 Kilograms Of TNT" Used To Destroy Nord Stream

only a state actor can be behind the action....Russian leadership, however, described the process as international terrorism directed against Russia...And now NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg called the Nord Stream attack "sabotage" and said it would be met with a "determined response."  

WW3 is upon us all
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well then I guess we should just give back North America to the Indians or Mexicans or hell even the Spanish since Its ok with GD that Russia takes Ukraine since they occupied the land  several centuries ago...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well then I guess we should just give back North America to the Indians or Mexicans or hell even the Spanish since Its ok with GD that Russia takes Ukraine since they occupied the land  several centuries ago...

*sigh* your analogy doesn't work. much like the "russian shill" accusations, it falls flat and would be embarrassing to anyone with some shame. when the mexicans demand that some random country funds their effort to retake california you may use that line again. until then, you'll have to keep thinking of something not quite as ridiculous

Quoted:

You think that Ukrainians had a country for the first time in 1991??? Read up on Russification if you think that Russia has a legitimate claim on the Kyivan-Rus. Here is a good summary without having to read much: How Moscow Hijacked the History of the Kyivan-Rus

where did i say ukraine was a country for the first time in 1991? try sticking to what people actually say and not inventing things on their behalf so you have someone to argue with.
also, because the zelensky crowd needs it repeated over and over. i dont care if russia has legitimate claims to ukraine or not. the position i and i think all of the other putin supporters here have is that we don't want our resources being used to fight the russians on behalf of ukraine, WHILE our country is in the shape its in. when we put out our own house fire, we can tend to our neighbors needs. i don't care if both of those nations fall into a sinkhole and disappear forever. rid this country of the communists, pay down the debt, and then you have our blessing to nuke fucking russia for all i care while giving zelensky a reach around. until then, give your own charity to the slavs and leave my money alone.

Quoted:

i never thought i would see gun owning conservatives so aligned with the international interests of communist scum like brennan. wars do make strange alliances though
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Devils advocate, but how do we know the Germans actually stopped getting gas via NS2?  Somehow Germany managed to meet its winter quotas, and Russia economy did not collapse as intended. How exactly?  

The idea that the US did is pretty crazy, not to mention, that the Germans would clearly figure this out.  

My other thought is that company that runs Nordstream did this on purpose for insurance purposes.

Other possible suspects
Mossad
Prince Harry
Lee Harvey Oswald
Col Sanders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me help you understand.

Feb 7: Biden says that the US will "end" Nordtream 2
Feb 22: After long talks with the US, Germany agrees to not certify Nordstream 2, thus effectively ending it.

Biden accomplished exactly what he said he would, on Feb 22, when the Germans agreed to do what he wanted.

Why would he then sabotage the pipeline half a year after the Germans already did what he wanted and ended the project?

Other possible suspects
Mossad
Prince Harry
Lee Harvey Oswald
Col Sanders.

Other suspect: Ukraine.  Nordstream bypasses Ukraine, so Russia pays no transit fees.  Several intact pipelines run from Russia through Ukraine to Europe.  Assume a peace deal is reached, Ukraine probably wants some of that money to rebuild.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

WW3 is upon us all
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Other suspect: Ukraine.  Nordstream bypasses Ukraine, so Russia pays no transit fees.  Several intact pipelines run from Russia through Ukraine to Europe.  Assume a peace deal is reached, Ukraine probably wants some of that money to rebuild.
View Quote

PROOF Ukraine has been destroyed by the WEF backed "war"?  It's all a money laundering scheme bro.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#17]
This event is exactly the same thing as cutting off Japans metal/oil.

We'll also have a false flag like Pearl Harbor, radar knew they were coming .
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Noticed that all of the neo-cons sucking Ukrainian dick are all never_Trumpers.

Fascinating
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fascinating
View Quote

What was your previous screen name?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Feb 22: After long talks with the US, Germany agrees to not certify Nordstream 2, thus effectively ending it.

Biden accomplished exactly what he said he would, on Feb 22, when the Germans agreed to do what he wanted.

Why would he then sabotage the pipeline half a year after the Germans already did what he wanted and ended the project?
View Quote

What does “not certify “ mean exactly ?

They filled out some gov paperwork and said in said paperwork that the NS2 isn’t “certified”

I’m sure it’s impossible to redo the paperwork at a later date and “certify” the pipeline ........

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He has the facts.  If Brennon said it was Russia... We KNOW it wasn't.  

Germany Believes High Explosive Devices Equivalent To "500 Kilograms Of TNT" Used To Destroy Nord Stream

WW3 is upon us all
View Quote

If Russian_Shill says it wasn’t Russia…  it was definitely Russia.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fact : Brennan is a communist
Fact:Communists hate America
Fact : Brennan hates America
Fact: Communists will do anything to hurt America

If Brennan is saying it , it is a lie .
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

If Brennan blames Russia, you know for a fact it WASN'T Russia.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fascinating
View Quote
Noticed that all of the "against the current thing" people sucking Russian propaganda dick are all Trump Cultists.

Fascinating
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I get what you are saying… but is he wrong ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pro-Trump and pro-Ukraine, as are many others here.

The idea that one precludes the other is bizarre.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This event is exactly the same thing as cutting off Japans metal/oil.

We'll also have a false flag like Pearl Harbor, radar knew they were coming .
View Quote

Yep. But our grandchildren will call us "The Greatest Generation" because we went along with the globalist treachery.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fascinating
View Quote
Supporting Ukraine is a Trump policy.  Here's just the first link I found for "Trump Ukraine Javelin": Javelin missiles for Ukraine at center of Trump impeachment drama

Yes, I AM Never_Trump, have been since 2016, and I am not sorry about it.  If I was reflexively "everything Trump supports is bad" I would be OPPOSED to supporting Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If Brennan blames Russia, you know for a fact it WASN'T Russia.
View Quote

If Russia blames Russia, you know it WASN'T Russia!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that cocksucker still bow towards Mecca ? Taqiyya is a real thing....fuck his commie ass
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

PROOF Ukraine has been destroyed by the WEF backed "war"?  It's all a money laundering scheme bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, you have to take a look at who benefits from a Nordstream pipeline cut.  There’s basically 3 countries:  Norway, the US, and Ukraine.

And I say this as someone that supports the US backing Ukraine.

I’m still trying to figure out how a false flag by Russia helps Russia here.  Russia can still get gas to Europe, but it would have to go through Ukraine, so they aren’t locked into war by this action.

But it does sort of lock Germany in with the NATO coalition.  It makes Machiavellian sense why the US would do it.  Also makes sense why Ukraine would do it, but I don’t think they have the capability.  Which sort of leaves the US.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:44:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The idea that one precludes the other is bizarre
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As you may or may not know. St. Michael's dates back to before Moscow was ever a thing, was nearly totally destroyed the Moscow the last time it exerted its authorituh over Kyiv, and was rebuilt into its current glory by an independent Ukraine.

And pretty much all baroque architecture, or anything of any real value in general in Russia is a cheap imitation of something elsewhere, brought into Russia in those periods of history where it wasn't so wholly full of itself that it was willing to emulate superior ideas. Alas, such periods of history are fleeting and rarely appreciated by those who need to appreciate it.

Not sure if that was the angle you were going for, but I felt compelled to note this.

Quoted:

Kyivan Rus established in 879, became Christian in 988. But you two scholars wouldn't know that.

Quoted:
Fingers Point At Russia In Baltic Undersea Pipeline Attack

Rumors and speculation continue to swirl around a series of blasts that significantly damaged two major underwater pipelines in the Baltic Sea designed to carry natural gas from Russia to Europe yesterday. The European Union has now joined a growing chorus of government officials, as well as experts and observers, saying the explosions were all but certainly the result of some kind of deliberate attack. A British media report today indicated that officials in that country are increasingly convinced that the Russian government is responsible, possibly using uncrewed underwater vehicles to plant explosives. Readers can get up to speed first on what is already known about these incidents in The War Zone's initial reporting here..

There are entirely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, which Russian state and non-state actors are amplifying, circulating already that the U.S. government, or other actors working in cooperation with it, were responsible. Spreading misinformation and disinformation, or enabling their spread, are common Russian government tactics to deflect attention from its own malign activities.

A remark from President Joe Biden in February before Russia's all-out invasion of Ukraine that the Kremlin's increasingly hostile actions toward its neighbor could lead to there "be no longer a Nord Stream 2," has also resurfaced. There is no indication whatsoever that this was anything but a comment on the potential diplomatic pressure the U.S. government would exert on German authorities to at least freeze that specific pipeline project, something that very publicly happened.

All this being said, there are indications that Western intelligence agencies are increasingly of the view that the Russian government, or actors acting on its behalf, was responsible for the pipeline leaks. The Times newspaper in the United Kingdom, citing an unnamed U.K. "defense source," reported today that a "likely scenario" for the attacks involved Russian uncrewed underwater vehicles, deployed from a mothership vessel of some kind on the surface, possibly something as innocuous as a fishing boat. Those undersea drones would then have laid explosive devices along the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines.

(H/T @Brok3n)

Quoted:

Some of that is so old, Russia was part of Ukraine when it was built.

One of those cathedrals is older than the city of Moscow.

That oft posted article is dog water. Novgorod which founded the Rus is in Russia and is a direct root to the the Rus easily more so than Kiev which got destroyed and all its people killed by the mongols while Novgorod was unharmed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

CNN is actually good in one sense. The truth is usually the opposite of what they say. Sometimes I’m stuck with them at the gym. That’s how I know.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The idea that one precludes the other is bizarre.
View Quote

It’s not because there are exceptions that rules don’t exists, though…
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other possible suspects
Mossad
Prince Harry
Lee Harvey Oswald
Col Sanders.

Lol - what's the transit capacity of Soyuz/Bratstvo currently?

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I mean, you have to take a look at who benefits from a Nordstream pipeline cut.  There’s basically 3 countries:  Norway, the US, and Ukraine.

I’m still trying to figure out how a false flag by Russia helps Russia here.  Russia can still get gas to Europe, but it would have to go through Ukraine, so they aren’t locked into war by this action.

But it does sort of lock Germany in with the NATO coalition.  It makes Machiavellian sense why the US would do it.  Also makes sense why Ukraine would do it, but I don’t think they have the capability.  Which sort of leaves the US.
View Quote

You're thinking as an American. You can't do that if you want to understand.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What does "not certify " mean exactly ?

They filled out some gov paperwork and said in said paperwork that the NS2 isn't "certified"

I'm sure it's impossible to redo the paperwork at a later date and "certify" the pipeline ........

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does "not certify " mean exactly ?

They filled out some gov paperwork and said in said paperwork that the NS2 isn't "certified"

I'm sure it's impossible to redo the paperwork at a later date and "certify" the pipeline ........

Sure - and the current damage can be repaired.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Simple, he is worried the Germans are gonna actually renege on it in the winter and make a deal with Putin to turn on the gas.

It makes 0 sense for the Russians to blow up their own pipeline and remove their one trump card they have over Europe. Repairing that pipe will cost millions and it effectively ends any sort of "games" they could play with energy to that part of Europe this winter. Or after the war ends.

Who stands to benefit from that? Oh wait, people who don't want the Euros to cuck out in December, i.e. the US. Who also, is exporting copious amounts of LNG to Europe as we speak and making a killing on it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to understand why hitler dressed up a bunch of germans as poles and attacked a german position just before WW2 started.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You need to understand why hitler dressed up a bunch of germans as poles and attacked a german position just before hitler started WW2.
View Quote

You seriously think that Putin did this in order to expand a war he's already loosing?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You seriously think that Putin did this in order to expand a war he's already loosing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to understand why hitler dressed up a bunch of germans as poles and attacked a german position just before hitler started WW2.

He's losing support with his people because he's losing the war.  It makes perfect sense for him to engage in a false flag attack on an easily repairable piece of state-owned infrastructure so that he can claim the big bad Americans are behind it and rally the hundreds of thousands of reluctant and hostile draftees that he is now going to send into the meat grinder.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:26:43 PM EDT
[#45]
just a wonder. No matter who did it, what's it going to cost us?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Putin is like a toddler when a parent takes away their favorite toy and the toddler smashes the toy and says “I didn’t want the toy anyway!”.

Putin is a petty narcissistic whiny little baby, that’s why he would destroy his own toy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

im still not saying im 100% sure russia did this, because right now, anyone saying 100% anything with this limited info is a fool.
and you bring up a great point, their little war is already on and not only are they losing, but they are losing bigly.  its guaranteed he's lost a ton of support internally.  if the satan-worshipping western world (seriously, you have to watch his latest speech) is now attacking their pipeline as well, you dont think that will help to solidify support for him internally?  i mean, the pipeline was already sitting there unused.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He's losing support with his people because he's losing the war.  It makes perfect sense for him to engage in a false flag attack on an easily repairable piece of state-owned infrastructure so that he can claim the big bad Americans are behind it and rally the hundreds of thousands of reluctant and hostile draftees that he is now going to send into the meat grinder.
View Quote

Yeah, thats a stretch...

No one particularly wants to go die for Putin in Ukraine, if they did he wouldn't be conscripting a shitload of them. And I very much doubt this would change anyone's mind about that.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

im still not saying im 100% sure russia did this, because right now, anyone saying 100% anything with this limited info is a fool.
and you bring up a great point, their little war is already on and not only are they losing, but they are losing bigly.  its guaranteed he's lost a ton of support internally.  if the satan-worshipping western world (seriously, you have to watch his latest speech) is now attacking their pipeline as well, you dont think that will help to solidify support for him internally?  i mean, the pipeline was already sitting there unused.
View Quote

I mean that pipeline cost them however many millions/billions. And its his major tool against the west/germany. Blowing it up means he can't play games with the west anymore. He looses a ton of leverage with the loss of it. And I doubt he's gonna get some major support boost internally with it blown up. You think the oligarchs that run that shit are happy about it? Thats the real power in russia.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah, thats a stretch...

No one particularly wants to go die for Putin in Ukraine, if they did he wouldn't be conscripting a shitload of them. And I very much doubt this would change anyone's mind about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, thats a stretch...

It isn't a stretch at all.  Putin is currently president because of a series of apartment building bombings that were orchestrated by the KBG as false flag operations.  Those bombings were blamed on the Chechens and used as the excuse for the second Chechen war.  They also served to put Putin in a position where he could take the reins of power from Yeltsin.
Page / 78
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top