Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm willing to surrender Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco to best Korea.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]
They should replace the DMZ border defenses with a line of all you can eat Chinese buffets.  That would stop any advance into South Korea.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope they come to save us and bring humanitarian aid

Snow is starting to dry up and we ate all the birds last summer
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Take just a couple of months for them to walk across our southern not a border.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

God, this shit is pathetic.
View Quote

He is a hardcore Ukebro poking fun at the Putinbros. Well anyone not sucking Zelensky off is a Putinbro to them but
You get the gist of it.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Kim is a scumbag, but our own policies created this situation. We prevented the unification of Korea in the '50s (something which many South Koreans probably wanted), we've stationed troops on North Korea's border for decades, we've set up a puppet government there that works against North Korea's interests, etc. How would we react if a country behaved the same way towards us that we've behaved towards North Korea? If the North Koreans want to take South Korea back and use nukes and anthrax in the process, I don't care. We created the situation, it isn't any of our business anyway, other Asian states can fund the defense of South Korea, and both sides are assholes.
View Quote

Its ok if some.people put America first over Ukraine. You are going to stroke out making satire
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ne, dongji!

North Korea is best Korea!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60489/nk_jpg-2750511.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kim is a scumbag, but our own policies created this situation. We prevented the unification of Korea in the '50s (something which many South Koreans probably wanted), we've stationed troops on North Korea's border for decades, we've set up a puppet government there that works against North Korea's interests, etc. How would we react if a country behaved the same way towards us that we've behaved towards North Korea? If the North Koreans want to take South Korea back and use nukes and anthrax in the process, I don't care. We created the situation, it isn't any of our business anyway, other Asian states can fund the defense of South Korea, and both sides are assholes.

Ne, dongji!

North Korea is best Korea!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60489/nk_jpg-2750511.JPG

The DPRK, where every hour is Earth Hour.

Greta approves.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Your daily thread where the same ten guys speak authoritatively about something they do not know to sway opinion.

Such a wonderful place this has become now that all the old members have been banned. Cheers!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Your daily thread where the same ten guys speak authoritatively about something they do not know to sway opinion.

Such a wonderful place this has become now that all the old members have been banned. Cheers!
View Quote

What was your previous screen name?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What is the NorK definition of "signed up"?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#13]
If you sign up you get a free squirt of Ivermectin. It’s known to kill Covid and parasitic worms…
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:50:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think this is outstanding news. North Korea doesn't have a Rothschild controlled central bank, which is why the globalists hate them. Sure, American MSM says life is awful there, but you can't believe anything they say. At bare minimum, North Korea should be allowed to reclaim the globalist puppet, South Korea. There aren't really any good guys there.
View Quote

I think Biden said he supports S Korea so i'm gonna have to side with the other one too.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
800,000 at the DMZ. One US tic tac Flys by and Korea has alway been one country and for some reason we all kinda remember that Ronald McDonald used to have red hair.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like he struck a nerve.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#17]
They are probably joining the army in hope of getting to eat something other than grass.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

WTF
I think we hate communist and globalist both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think this is outstanding news. North Korea doesn't have a Rothschild controlled central bank, which is why the globalists hate them. Sure, American MSM says life is awful there, but you can't believe anything they say. At bare minimum, North Korea should be allowed to reclaim the globalist puppet, South Korea. There aren't really any good guys there.

WTF
I think we hate communist and globalist both.

What you see is the Ukraine Bros invading this thread. We just need to give another $100 billion to their St Zelensky.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#19]
GD:

“Hey, as long as they are fighting the good fight against the anti-Christian globohomo corrupt west we are all with them”.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are you being serious?  

My sarcasm meter is broken today

Move to NK and report back after a few years, on how awesome it is.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#22]
They want to surrender and be fed by us.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Option 1 - Sign up to fight he USA
Option 2 - A labor camp
What is your choice?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#24]
800,000 malnourished North Koreans? Oh no I’m so scaret.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Well great. That’s one hell of a swim.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sign here now, or die here. Now.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

CoC 6.
-scuba
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#28]
How long is the train ride from North Korea to the Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Edit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit.

I understand that sarcasm can be difficult to detect through the internet, but holy shit...
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#30]
The average North Korean soldier is too small to ride most attractions at a typical county fair.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably the same as China’s 1950 volunteer army.  https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/eb/Korean_war_1950-1953.gif/387px-Korean_war_1950-1953.gifhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EA3Qu00W4AASGB7.jpg

That North Korean has a nice Johnson.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Was it Vice that did the documentary on North Korea?

It was some liberal rag... It was funny to watch them set out to be "unbiased" and end up horrified.

-edit-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtuFaEy4jzE
View Quote

That is fucked
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The average North Korean soldier is too small to ride most attractions at a typical county fair.

https://i.imgur.com/pTH9a0z.png
View Quote

That doesn't matter, because the North Koreans have nukes, tons of weaponized anthrax and small pox, tons of Sarin and VX, etc. That's what makes them a nasty opponent, not the quality of their conventional forces.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I doubt that they could put half that in any kind of army group with any uniforms and weapons that could do basic DNC
Most of the standing army they have has been spending most of there time farming
There government can’t feed them and there soldiers that have escaped the north have been full of parasites so there healthcare is shit to.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#35]
We have the proxy war going with Russia in Ukraine sucking up all our weapons. China invades Taiwan. North Korea invades South Korea.

It feels like the sharks are circling. For the military experts, how many theaters can the US military operate in now? All at once?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm glad the US doesn't force every male over 18 to sign up to be selected for service.  Oh wait
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm glad the US doesn't force every male over 18 to sign up to be selected for service.  Oh wait
View Quote

Almost all male US citizens and male immigrants, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service.

US citizens or immigrants who are born male and changed their gender to female are still required to register. Individuals who are born female and changed their gender to male are not required to register.

https://www.sss.gov/register/who-needs-to-register/
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Almost all male US citizens and male immigrants, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service.

US citizens or immigrants who are born male and changed their gender to female are still required to register. Individuals who are born female and changed their gender to male are not required to register.

View Quote

I guess they don't give a shit about what you pretend to be

They are sexist bigots.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They are sexist bigots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are sexist bigots.

That's been my take. They don't really believe in the woke agenda they push.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's been my take. They don't really believe in the woke agenda they push.
View Quote

Good.  Hopefully this phase of trying to make everyone play make believe is over
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Will they be sent to fight in Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I think they signed up for a meal.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Well, we are at the weakest point in this country’s recent history.

Blood is in the water…
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I doubt that they could put half that in any kind of army group with any uniforms and weapons that could do basic DNC
Most of the standing army they have has been spending most of there time farming
There government can’t feed them and there soldiers that have escaped the north have been full of parasites so there healthcare is shit to.
View Quote

Do KY schools not teach the difference between their/there/they're and to/too?

Holy crap.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Can they feed that many?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm guessing they just pulled that number out of thin air, or just have a list of young people who haven't been drafted yet.

I just finished the book "The girl with 7 names", about a young north Korean woman who defected, and eventually brought her mother and brother over too.
Really painted the picture of how indoctrinated they are, and the corruption and lies of the regime.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#47]
C'mon over to the U.S.A. and we'll save you from your hunger one bullet at a time. Other then that you're stupid if you run off to fight anywhere other than here.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

We don’t have a dog in this fight. We need to fix ourselves first. South Korea is just as bad. Kim is just taking back North Korean land.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A starving man will do damn near anything for a pork chop.  Well, at least they're told it's a pork chop.
View Quote

This was my first thought. Starving people seeing a meal ticket.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you on the side of soros?

No blood for South Korea!!!

CUCKER TARLSON IS RIGHT
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top