Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is a great idea!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was a business owner I'd cover the floor with dish soap or cooking oil before leaving. Watch them earn it.

That is a great idea!

Marbles.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Watching MSNBC and all I want to know is, what did that ham sandwich do?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You are wrong. We've covered this. Try to keep up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

IMO the real victims are the business owners of Ferguson and the emplolyees of these establishments who are trying to pick up the pieces of a vandalized/looted store.I am willing to bet most of the rioters and looters are not from nor work in Ferguson. I bet these people come from a few towns away just looking to raise havoc regardless of whatever decision was announced.

You are wrong. We've covered this. Try to keep up.
Well he got the not working in Ferguson part right

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Beautiful

Any response from the moron?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Beautiful

Of course not, he is probably quivering behind his Warby Parker glasses and spiced pumpkin latte at the local DC Starbucks.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I doubt it. Something about riots and civil disobedience not covered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope that  the businesses looted and burned are made whole by their insurance and that they leave the area.   Let it become a commercial business desert.

I doubt it. Something about riots and civil disobedience not covered.

1. Rebuild with Obama Truth & Reconciliation grant money
2. Have rebuilt store burn down due to Urban yute apprentice electrical work from "keeping it in the community"
3. enjoy retirement in Florida.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

In part 1 she wanted to erase the tape. Her uncle works for the FBI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you haven't already read some of the witness reports, do so.  Witness 41 is my favorite so far:  https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1370963-interview-witness-41-2.html

In part 1 she wanted to erase the tape. Her uncle works for the FBI.
WTF?
My brain hurts after reading that!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nope.

I've been around these types for the past 13 years.  This guy has been coddled for years.  His bad behavior was tolerated in school and by his parents, and the store owner was powerless to stop him.  He really thought he was going to beat Wilson and take his gun, maybe even shoot him with it.  Every once in awhile, a thug like this runs into someone who won't put up with their crap, and this is what happens.  If we had more Darren Wilsons, America would be a better place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7281165/darren-wilsons-story-side

This blog post, not sure it qualifies as an article or editorial, is a good example of how out of touch the media is with reality. This kid finds it shocking that a robber would try to punch out a police officer. Ironcially this author was listed as one of the 50 most powerful people in Washington because of his insightful reporting.

I'm sure he's a nice Jewish Agnostic boy who went to one of the best high schools in california, then university of california before becoming a journalist. I would guess he's never been in a fist fight, never spent 10 minutes talking to a violent criminal and basically had an admirably pleasant and soft life, which is a wonderful thing, but he shouldn't be commenting on cops and thugs duking it out in the streets anymore than I should be writing articles about nuclear subs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Klein

As to the "why?" in his article, I've thought about that myself. My guess is that this was ultimately a suicide-by-cop. It may not have started out that way in Dead Mike's mind, but there was talk from friends and family of him being troubled lately. Maybe it started out as just rage boiling over, then just snapped in his mind into "fuck it - lets do this".

Nope.

I've been around these types for the past 13 years.  This guy has been coddled for years.  His bad behavior was tolerated in school and by his parents, and the store owner was powerless to stop him.  He really thought he was going to beat Wilson and take his gun, maybe even shoot him with it.  Every once in awhile, a thug like this runs into someone who won't put up with their crap, and this is what happens.  If we had more Darren Wilsons, America would be a better place.

Nope. Goes against the narrative. Anything that offers a counter point to the official narrative must be beaten into submission. Reduced and degraded in standing. Made to be the 'other'. Shunned and ridiculed.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Newports.

Classic.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Protests growing in Atlanta, hopefully it doesn't spread up to Charlotte
View Quote

I haven't heard a peep about any planned or actual protests in Atlanta. What have I missed? Are the bleeding hearts in Decatur planning to sympathy rally or something? Then again, I'm primarily concerned about flashes of violence in and around certain areas of the city itself. Those incidences will be the true litmus test of how severe any residual problems will be from the criminal/violent class.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Got my G21 with 4 mags, and an SBR with 5 mags, in case there are issues getting out of the ghetto that is Mountlake Terrace where I work, and getting to the mean streets of Kirkland... All those sketchy burbs on my route home.
View Quote
With all the White Guilt Liberal Fags up there......sounds about right. Meanwhile here in the sticks, we've got garage doors open all day and I'm thinking steaks for dinner
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

At least the NG has M9's but do they have ammo?
View Quote
I would hope so. They might have to use them. The guys at the Ferg PD look ready to kick ass

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Does anyone have an update on the status of the cones? Have they been deployed?
View Quote

They were last seen in unit #987.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Marbles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I was a business owner I'd cover the floor with dish soap or cooking oil before leaving. Watch them earn it.

That is a great idea!

Marbles.

Caltrops...

... and possibly paintball Claymores.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#15]
In this mf'er again 100 pgs later. What's the best feed right now?

Btw: I saw boobies in this thread last night.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:34:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Of course not, he is probably quivering behind his Warby Parker glasses and spiced pumpkin latte at the local DC Starbucks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Beautiful

Must not be doing that great with the cash flow. Only people I know that wear Warby Parker glasses are the pretentious poor.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
WAT?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now would be a good time to organize militias,that would get the guard in gear
WAT?  

I interpret that as "If a bunch of aarfcommers formed up to take care of shit, the .gov would certainly step it up and unleash the national guard. "  of course they'd use them against us...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In this mf'er again 100 pgs later. What's the best feed right now?

Btw: I saw boobies in this thread last night.
View Quote

It's all over. Everyone went home.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The guys at the Ferg PD look ready to kick ass

View Quote
I hope so. Last nights radio traffic was depressing. Multiple Shots Fired calls with units retreating.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Nice gat homie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice gat homie.
Does he even have a mag in that thing?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Any live streamers up in The Ferg?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Beautiful

Well done.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Nvrmnd
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#24]
<snip>

Quoted:

I believe the article where I saw that map linked to this page

It shows both day of and day after protests.

View Quote

Thanks. That's the one I was looking for.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He does have enough fat to provide some bulletproofing. Ammo and a magazine? Gots to wear my church pants for that.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Highway Jesus on the news doing a press conference.A murder took place last night also.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:41:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I can't help wishing this video had gotten wider press. Dindu nuffin my ass.
Michael Brown robbing store
View Quote

Holy shit, you need to stay off DU and watch something other than MSNBC.  That video has gotten a shit ton of air time.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The New York Times is reporting the distance betweenMichael Brown's body and the front of the of officer's
Tahoe was 153 feet 9 inches.

I've searched the subject and can't find anything addressing it.

What's the story?

The distance from the front wheel of the officer’s SUV to Mr. Brown’s body was 153 feet, 9 inches, an investigator said. Farther away from the car, the investigator showed with photographs, were two blood-spatter patterns – evidence showing that Mr. Brown was moving toward the officer, and the car, when he was killed in the second flurry of shots.

View Quote

My understanding is that the Officer chased him for a short distance before Brown turned around and came back at him.  The shots were not 50 yard shots.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I asked my friend about that today, he's a top C-level exec from one of the largest insurance companies in the nation.
He says they are covered unless it is an act of war!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I watched the coverage on Fox News last night until they began to loop their coverage and run re-broadcasts of the earlier shows.  I then switched over to CNN.  I never watch CNN, but decided to give it a try to get up to date coverage of the riots.

I noticed something very troubling after switching over to CNN.  The people anchoring the coverage repeatedly made statements such as "I can't believe that Officer Wilson wasn't charged!" or "I can't believe that Officer Wilson isn't going to be indicted!"  They must have made these same statements hundreds of times in the 2-3 hours that I watched their coverage.

This is deeply troubling.  Why?  You may ask.  Because it is patently false.   There is absolutely no truth in these statements whatsoever.  Officer Wilson was indicted/charged, whatever you choose to call it, on 5 different counts.  He was found not guilty on each and every one of these charges/indictments.

These fucking people are journalists for Christ's sake.  If they don't know what they are talking about perhaps they shouldn't be anchoring anything.  Perhaps they should do a little more research on the topic and become familiar with the terminology of the topic at hand.  As we often say here in GD, words mean things.

Shame on CNN.  Making the statements repeatedly that Officer Wilson wasn't charged or indicted only helps stoke the outrage of the uninformed and misinformed of society, of which there is no shortage.  Perhaps it was done on purpose?  No, that's far too cynical.  They wouldn't possibly do something like that.  Would they?    
View Quote

Uh, actually what they are saying is patently true.  He WASN'T charged, he WASN'T indicted.  The GJ convenes to hear evidence and decide whether to indict on specific charges.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

As far as I can tell the Ferguson PD did a fantastic job last night. They managed to keep the police station from being looted and burnt. That counts for something in my book. We all know that the police are under no requirement at all to protect individuals and their property. All they can do is create an atmosphere that deters crime by quickly apprehending criminals after the fact. But when the locals decide to go a looting and shooting it's every man for himself. At least those people didn't make it to the police station, that counts for something.

Until society no longer tolerates wanton lawlessness these things will happen with some frequency. No amount of appeasement or dialogue will make a difference.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me how?

All police are doing is responding. When you have people scattered through the city burning and looting when no cops are around, how do you stop that?
As far as I can tell the Ferguson PD did a fantastic job last night. They managed to keep the police station from being looted and burnt. That counts for something in my book. We all know that the police are under no requirement at all to protect individuals and their property. All they can do is create an atmosphere that deters crime by quickly apprehending criminals after the fact. But when the locals decide to go a looting and shooting it's every man for himself. At least those people didn't make it to the police station, that counts for something.

Until society no longer tolerates wanton lawlessness these things will happen with some frequency. No amount of appeasement or dialogue will make a difference.

I wouldn't blame the police if they stood around and didn't do a damn thing. LIke guliani said, they are there to keep them from killing and robbing each other.

Maybe if the general public gets a taste of what it's like when the police are "not allowed" to do their jobs, maybe they would not be so quick to sympathize with the lawlessness and the dindus.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I watched the coverage on Fox News last night until they began to loop their coverage and run re-broadcasts of the earlier shows.  I then switched over to CNN.  I never watch CNN, but decided to give it a try to get up to date coverage of the riots.

I noticed something very troubling after switching over to CNN.  The people anchoring the coverage repeatedly made statements such as "I can't believe that Officer Wilson wasn't charged!" or "I can't believe that Officer Wilson isn't going to be indicted!"  They must have made these same statements hundreds of times in the 2-3 hours that I watched their coverage.

This is deeply troubling.  Why?  You may ask.  Because it is patently false.   There is absolutely no truth in these statements whatsoever.  Officer Wilson was indicted/charged, whatever you choose to call it, on 5 different counts.  He was found not guilty on each and every one of these charges/indictments.

These fucking people are journalists for Christ's sake.  If they don't know what they are talking about perhaps they shouldn't be anchoring anything.  Perhaps they should do a little more research on the topic and become familiar with the terminology of the topic at hand.  As we often say here in GD, words mean things.

Shame on CNN.  Making the statements repeatedly that Officer Wilson wasn't charged or indicted only helps stoke the outrage of the uninformed and misinformed of society, of which there is no shortage.  Perhaps it was done on purpose?  No, that's far too cynical.  They wouldn't possibly do something like that.  Would they?    
View Quote

He Was Not indicted on any charge. The grand jury was presented with 5 indictments for them to vote on. They voted " no true bill " on all five. That means there are no indictments. They didnt pass, so to speak. He wasnt found not guilty as he never went to trial. Thats not how a grand jury works.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Uh, actually what they are saying is patently true.  He WASN'T charged, he WASN'T indicted.  The GJ convenes to hear evidence and decide whether to indict on specific charges.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure the prosecutor last night said that he brought forth 5 charges.  Wilson was cleared on all 5 charges.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I take it you don't know what a grand jury does?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tomorrow Never Dies - James Bond
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:47:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure the prosecutor last night said that he brought forth 5 charges.  Wilson was cleared on all 5 charges.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Those were the tentative charges proposed.  He was not charged/indicted on any of them.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that's not how it works.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Hopefully I'm flying into St. Louis tomorrow. What should I expect?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Issue at work today.  Some black dude in the office came over and started telling us the riots are justified because the poor downtrodden have no other voice.  I immediately told him..Bullshit.  Then he tried to bring up the issue with the 12 year old getting shot.  I told him Bullshit, again.  Told him to get his facts before he talks to me about this shit.  Then I told him it is not appropriate to discuss this in the office and I told him we can take it outside.  That was the end.  
Hate to have to present facts to this asshole.  Next I will remind him of the much larger problem of black on black violence and then ask him where the outrage is on that problem.  Fuck these people.

I think he thought I was calling him out...not the case.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
He Was Not indicted on any charge. The grand jury was presented with 5 indictments for them to vote on. They voted " no true bill " on all five. That means there are no indictments. They didnt pass, so to speak. He wasnt found not guilty as he never went to trial. Thats not how a grand jury works.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you saying a GJ indictment is different than a criminal indictment?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

A shitty airport ?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit are you wrong.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
GD militia.  That'd be epic.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now would be a good time to organize militias,that would get the guard in gear
GD militia.  That'd be epic.  

Buncha cpap toting old timers with the cheezy poof stained ARs mounted on their scooters and packing a Karate Kid Rising Sun headband.

So when's the call up? Have to stock up on Mt. Dew, cheezy poofs and beef jerky. get a replacement battery for the scooter..
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes,

A GJ is just a jury to see if he will stand trial...............correct?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Issue at work today.  Some black dude in the office came over and started telling us the riots are justified because the poor downtrodden have no other voice.  I immediately told him..Bullshit.  Then he tried to bring up the issue with the 12 year old getting shot.  I told him Bullshit, again.  Told him to get his facts before he talks to me about this shit.  Then I told him it is not appropriate to discuss this in the office and I told him we can take it outside.  That was the end.  Hate to have to present facts to this asshole.  Next I will remind him of the much larger problem of black on black violence and then ask him where the outrage is on that problem.  Fuck these people.
I think he thought I was calling him out...not the case.
View Quote

Surely, he didn't absorb any of it, declared you racist and will continue with the struggle.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The smell of cinders
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

A grand jury decides whether or not there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime and go to trial.  If so, it proceeds.  If not, the matter is dropped.

ETA:  wording, shortened quote.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Yes,

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes,

Okay.  Gotcha.  My mistake.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tim Pool will probably hit on you.
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top