Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#1]
None of this fits with what we know of Michael Brown
View Quote

But executing blacks on the street fits with what you know of Darren Wilson?

Fuck you, Ezra. Fuck you in your fucking fuck.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://i.imgur.com/g3LFftj.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holder just used the phrase "law enforcement best practices".  I heard Zero use the same phrase last night.  Let me make sure I have this right, so, law enforcement needs to change the way it handles interactions with vunnable yutes?  How bout some thug "best practices"?  Don't steal crap, don't tussle with the po po, don't go around shouting f tha police, and you probably won't get shot.  Idiots, all of them.
View Quote

Change is on the way. Eric Holder. Race Relations Czar.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sanford and orlando won't happen tonight. Its been pouring all day and will continue tonight dropping into the 50's which is freezing for us. There was one last night at sanfrod a grand total of about 30 people showed up stood around and talked
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's the list of the cities that have spontaneous riots scheduled for tonight, courtesy of Rev. Al.

ATLANTA, GA: 75 Spring St, SW, 2211 U.S. Courthouse
BIRMINGHAM, AL: 1729 5th Avenue North #140
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ: 2715 Atlantic Ave
BROOKLYN, NY: 225 Cadman Plaza E. Brooklyn, NY
CHARLESTON, NC: 200 East Bay Street City of Charleston Police Department, 180 Lockwood Blvd
CHARLOTTE, NC: 401 West Trade Street
CHICAGO, IL: 219 S Dearborn St #74
CINCINNATI, OH: 550 Main Street
PHILADELPHIA, PA: 601 Market Street
CLEVELAND, OH: 801 West Superior Avenue
DETROIT, MI: 231 W Lafayette Blvd
FERGUSON, MO: (Police Department), 222 S. Florissant Road
FUAROCK PLAZA: cancelled
LOS ANGELES, CA COURT HOUSE: 255 East Temple
NATCHEZ, MS: 109 North Pearl Street
NEWARK, NJ: 970 Broad St. (Broad/Walnut Sts.)
OAKLAND, CA: 1225 Fallon Street
ORLANDO, FL: 401 West Central Boulevard
PATERSON, NJ: 401 Grand Street
PHOENIX, AZ: 400 West Washington
SANFORD, FL: 1300 Park Avenue
TALLAHASSEE, FL: 111 South Adams Street

I'm curious to see how the protests differ from city to city. Even more curious to see how the LE response differs from city to city. Last night it went from Ferguson on fire to Los Angeles where I heard, "Oh, you pushed me, that's assault, that's assault!" Should be interesting. I hope my bandwidth holds out for multiple feeds.

I've also seen a list that correlates to this map, posted by, Leroy24, but I can't find it ATM.http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=70632
Fort Worth isn't far from here and I wonder how FWPD and Tarrant SO will handle the situation, if one pops up.

Sanford and orlando won't happen tonight. Its been pouring all day and will continue tonight dropping into the 50's which is freezing for us. There was one last night at sanfrod a grand total of about 30 people showed up stood around and talked

Righteous hipsters are a delicate lot.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are you saying a GJ indictment is different than a criminal indictment?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I watched the coverage on Fox News last night until they began to loop their coverage and run re-broadcasts of the earlier shows.  I then switched over to CNN.  I never watch CNN, but decided to give it a try to get up to date coverage of the riots.

I noticed something very troubling after switching over to CNN.  The people anchoring the coverage repeatedly made statements such as "I can't believe that Officer Wilson wasn't charged!" or "I can't believe that Officer Wilson isn't going to be indicted!"  They must have made these same statements hundreds of times in the 2-3 hours that I watched their coverage.

This is deeply troubling.  Why?  You may ask.  Because it is patently false.   There is absolutely no truth in these statements whatsoever.  Officer Wilson was indicted/charged, whatever you choose to call it, on 5 different counts.  He was found not guilty on each and every one of these charges/indictments.

These fucking people are journalists for Christ's sake.  If they don't know what they are talking about perhaps they shouldn't be anchoring anything.  Perhaps they should do a little more research on the topic and become familiar with the terminology of the topic at hand.  As we often say here in GD, words mean things.

Shame on CNN.  Making the statements repeatedly that Officer Wilson wasn't charged or indicted only helps stoke the outrage of the uninformed and misinformed of society, of which there is no shortage.  Perhaps it was done on purpose?  No, that's far too cynical.  They wouldn't possibly do something like that.  Would they?    

He Was Not indicted on any charge. The grand jury was presented with 5 indictments for them to vote on. They voted " no true bill " on all five. That means there are no indictments. They didnt pass, so to speak. He wasnt found not guilty as he never went to trial. Thats not how a grand jury works.

A grand jury only votes on whether there is enough evidence to indict someone. If they vote yes, " true bill " , then the person is indicted ( a criminal indictment, I guess you could call it ) and then a trial date is set. The trial jury decides guilt or innocence. If the hrand jury votes no, or " no true bill " , then there will be no indictment.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Shots fired
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#7]
It will be dark in a few hours...let round 2 begin.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Tim Pool will probably hit on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully I'm flying into St. Louis tomorrow. What should I expect?

Tim Pool will probably hit on you.

I take it he's still a faggot?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Issue at work today.  Some black dude in the office came over and started telling us the riots are justified because the poor downtrodden have no other voice.  I immediately told him..Bullshit.  Then he tried to bring up the issue with the 12 year old getting shot.  I told him Bullshit, again.  Told him to get his facts before he talks to me about this shit.  Then I told him it is not appropriate to discuss this in the office and I told him we can take it outside.  That was the end.  Hate to have to present facts to this asshole.  Next I will remind him of the much larger problem of black on black violence and then ask him where the outrage is on that problem.  Fuck these people.
I think he thought I was calling him out...not the case.
View Quote

Prepare for a call from HR
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The smell of cinders
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully I'm flying into St. Louis tomorrow. What should I expect?

The smell of cinders

I love the smell of cinders in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I watched the coverage on Fox News last night until they began to loop their coverage and run re-broadcasts of the earlier shows.  I then switched over to CNN.  I never watch CNN, but decided to give it a try to get up to date coverage of the riots.

I noticed something very troubling after switching over to CNN.  The people anchoring the coverage repeatedly made statements such as "I can't believe that Officer Wilson wasn't charged!" or "I can't believe that Officer Wilson isn't going to be indicted!"  They must have made these same statements hundreds of times in the 2-3 hours that I watched their coverage.

This is deeply troubling.  Why?  You may ask.  Because it is patently false.   There is absolutely no truth in these statements whatsoever.  Officer Wilson was indicted/charged, whatever you choose to call it, on 5 different counts.  He was found not guilty on each and every one of these charges/indictments.

These fucking people are journalists for Christ's sake.  If they don't know what they are talking about perhaps they shouldn't be anchoring anything.  Perhaps they should do a little more research on the topic and become familiar with the terminology of the topic at hand.  As we often say here in GD, words mean things.

Shame on CNN.  Making the statements repeatedly that Officer Wilson wasn't charged or indicted only helps stoke the outrage of the uninformed and misinformed of society, of which there is no shortage.  Perhaps it was done on purpose?  No, that's far too cynical.  They wouldn't possibly do something like that.  Would they?    

He Was Not indicted on any charge. The grand jury was presented with 5 indictments for them to vote on. They voted " no true bill " on all five. That means there are no indictments. They didnt pass, so to speak. He wasnt found not guilty as he never went to trial. Thats not how a grand jury works.

My understanding is that the GJ acts as a kind of pre-trial hearing.  They decide if there is enough evidence to support the proposed charges before the proposed defendant is formally charged and a criminal case is prepared for trial by Jury in a criminal court setting.

I will caveat that with the fact that I am a foreigner and can only go off what I understand to be the case, so I stand to be corrected.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

exactly; because that is exactly how all these useful idiots are.  Not worth arguing with them.

Surely, he didn't absorb any of it, declared you racist and will continue with the struggle.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Issue at work today.  Some black dude in the office came over and started telling us the riots are justified because the poor downtrodden have no other voice.  I immediately told him..Bullshit.  Then he tried to bring up the issue with the 12 year old getting shot.  I told him Bullshit, again.  Told him to get his facts before he talks to me about this shit.  Then I told him it is not appropriate to discuss this in the office and I told him we can take it outside.  That was the end.  Hate to have to present facts to this asshole.  Next I will remind him of the much larger problem of black on black violence and then ask him where the outrage is on that problem.  Fuck these people.

exactly; because that is exactly how all these useful idiots are.  Not worth arguing with them.

Surely, he didn't absorb any of it, declared you racist and will continue with the struggle.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shots fired
View Quote

Wur?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Line of Guardsmen in front of Ferguson PD. All wearing MP branch designators, only a few with combat patches.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://www.clipular.com/c/6496036975542272.png?k=VLPmyzphb0czayk61Dgj5cRWV7c

Live Incident (STREAMS) Information for IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

NYC Stream

LA Stream

Revolution Z WITHOUT Chat

Revolution Z WITH Chat (Muted0

Local News Helicopter Feed #1

Local Helicopter Feed #2

http://fox2now.com/on-air/live-streaming-2/

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/newsrevo

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/anon-copwatch

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fergusonlive

Blossom - Bassem Masri - He is a cop spitter and interviewed on CNN
Blossom/Bassem gets his shit stolen

Click To View Spoiler
Ferguson Scanner Feeds

(TROOP C & NG) MISSOURI HIGHWAY PATROL SCANNER

FERGUSON PD RIOT CHANNELS - COUNTY POLICE SCANNER

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think anyone has taken this one on, at least since this morning.  What you have there is a well trained, organized, experienced Community Organizer cadre.  When the G20 was in Pittsburgh, all the full time anarchist protesters showed up, and they all carried a jug of milk with them.  Apparently it is the rioters preferred choice to puor in the eyes after you get gassed.  Supposedly cuts done on the pain in the eyes and lets you keep on keeping on.  Didn't see ANY milk in the live feeds last night.  But this rioter was a pro.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd venture a guess that it's getting dark now!  I can't wait to get home off this trip. Well shit I hope I have a home left by then.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I have a witness who will state that he came from his cube over to our area and started the convo.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a witness who will state that he came from his cube over to our area and started the convo.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
That's why you should park your take home car in front of your most-hated neighbor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We got word this morning that a well known national gang has put out word to kill cops, by shooting them in the back of the head, on sight, especially at home.

Guys with take homes are being warned to keep their heads on a swivel.

Watch your six bro and be safe.

Sounds to me like a good time for the buddy system.

That's why you should park your take home car in front of your most-hated neighbor.

One that grows bamboo in their yard preferably.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#20]
so, the Sun has gone down, have things kicked off again tonight?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone have a link with an update to the damage/crime total?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Won't be long now. They mostly come at night,mostly
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

They mostly come out at night...mostly

ETA - Goddamnit

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Minneapolis protest -someone drove through the crowd!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
so, the Sun has gone down, have things kicked off again tonight?
View Quote

Soon
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone has taken this one on, at least since this morning.  What you have there is a well trained, organized, experienced Community Organizer cadre.  When the G20 was in Pittsburgh, all the full time anarchist protesters showed up, and they all carried a jug of milk with them.  Apparently it is the rioters preferred choice to puor in the eyes after you get gassed.  Supposedly cuts done on the pain in the eyes and lets you keep on keeping on.  Didn't see ANY milk in the live feeds last night.  But this rioter was a pro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to open a milk stand and sell white color water.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#27]
I sat on a federal grand jury here in Va for an entire year, two days a month for a year. Many days we were only presented with evidence and testimony and never asked for an indictment as many of the cases may drag on for years. A different grand jury at a different time would be asked to hand down an indictment if necessary. If I remember correctly, we had 22 jurors and needed to have 16 present to do business with I nelieve a 3/4 majority to indict. I was able to hand down over a half dozen indictments, in cases ranging from firearms trafficing by a felon to conspiracy to many drug cases. It is very interesting and there is a lot to learn if you ever get the chance  to serve. Also can be pretty boring.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Ok I missed the overnight riots (had to go to bed for work in morning)

Anyone have links/replay feeds to the vids of the rioting from last night?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Document, document, document!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, how would milk of magnesia work?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#31]
It has been perhaps 70 pages since I said this:

When I watched the District Attorney finally announce that there would be no indictment, I was so happy I did a little happy dance.

A ghetto thug made one too many mistakes and is dead.

I have ZERO sympathy that he is dead.  

Now the authorities need to kick butt with violence.  Governor Nixon is still screwing up by not having a curfew.  I had suggested a dusk to dawn curfew.   Now I suspect that a curfew starting at least an hour before sunset makes sense.  Give the police plenty of time to arrest potential criminals while it is light.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It has been perhaps 70 pages since I said this:

When I watched the District Attorney finally announce that there would be no indictment, I was so happy I did a little happy dance.

A ghetto thug made one two many mistakes and is dead.

I have ZERO sympathy that he is dead.  

Now the authorities need to kick butt with violence.  Governor Nixon is still screwing up by not having a curfew.  I had suggested a dusk to dawn curfew.   Now I suspect that a curfew starting at least an hour before sunset makes sense.  Give the police plenty of time to arrest potential criminals while it is light.
View Quote

A real serious governor would issue a shoot to kill looters order.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be sure not to 'charge' anyone. As I'm sure you know 'charge' is racist now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could you die Dave's Insanity Sauce white?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:07:13 PM EDT
[#35]
FBHO
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Any live video feeds going?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Obama on now:

deep roots, in our communities of color, that laws aren't enforced equally.
rooted in realities
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just throw a little bleach in

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Damn, You have a sadistic streak a yard wide don't you?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Any live video feeds going?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Overwhelmingly peaceful looting, muggings and arson.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh good, its the Waterhead-in-Chief
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
It will only get worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I cant believe they just let these people shut down an entire interstate. They should be able to just start blasting rubber bullets and bean bag bullets until they get the idea to leave or arrest them. I dont get it.

It will only get worse.

If you were in law enforcement and had to listen to the media instigate and spin the truth against you, what would you do?  

I would let people have what they want. No police interfering with crime. Let the police "retreat" and not interfere, that seems to be what people want.

The problem will be self correcting in a few weeks as people scream and beg for more police presense. It never seems as bad when it's the other guy. Wait till it spreads out.

This is also why people purchased guns and ammo before now. The time to prepare for an emergency is before the emergency. Even stevie wonder could see this coming years ago.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Obama on Fox saying how frustration over the decision is understandable.  He did say that people who loot and commit crimes should be prosecuted, then followed it up with a "but"...........  He wants to foment unrest and violence.  He's a national disgrace.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#45]
FUBO. Adding gas and fanning the flames.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fucking savages

And Notrega, thank you for putting all of that together This thread grew ninety-some pages from the time I signed off last night to now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fucking savages

And Notrega, thank you for putting all of that together This thread grew ninety-some pages from the time I signed off last night to now.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Obama is such a terrible speaker...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:10:33 PM EDT
[#48]
FBHO
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#49]
"Building trust" aka bowing to a fraction of the country and GIVING THEM EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND EVEN SHIT THEY DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY WANTED!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Zero is once again picking at the scab speaking again tonight in Chicago, this fucker wants a race war. He will use this as his Reichstag fire, he will use this to declare Martial Law. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top