Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stopped watching the live stream from ferguson and started watching the other protests from around the country.

The Community organizers are all saying the same stuff. This is not a loosely connected effort that we usually see but is a very well organized consorted and concocted effort. This is not the normal circus the race baiters usually do. There is a lot more at play here than most of us suspect. this ids gaining speed and could possibly fundamentally change america.

View Quote
bullshit. In a month we will have moved on to the next "crisis".
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

considering the stress, and having been just attacked, I think he did pretty good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've tried to tell you guys about judging the number of shots fired in a self-defense shooting. Don't go down that path.

O'Reilly is making it a deal 12 shots and 6 hits.

He knows fuckall about guns.

Seems like this^^^

The fucktards that have brought this up that I have argued against have never even shot a gun. They have no idea how difficult it is to hit a moving target, let alone being under stress for your life.

At that point you're not thinking ok I shot 2 or 3 shots that should be good, I don't want someone to think I shot too much...

considering the stress, and having been just attacked, I think he did pretty good.

Darren Wilson..... Good Shot.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Too much peacefulness tonight...

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I really dont think they wanna do that. Its one thing to fuck with the police over race but if it grows to where they start fucking with the average white citizens they will be in a world of hurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Stopped watching the live stream from ferguson and started watching the other protests from around the country.

The Community organizers are all saying the same stuff. This is not a loosely connected effort that we usually see but is a very well organized consorted and concocted effort. This is not the normal circus the race baiters usually do. There is a lot more at play here than most of us suspect. this ids gaining speed and could possibly fundamentally change america.

I really dont think they wanna do that. Its one thing to fuck with the police over race but if it grows to where they start fucking with the average white citizens they will be in a world of hurt.

I do not put it past them. NYC is getting a little rowdy

I wonder what is going to happen on Thanksgiving day at all the parades around the country. These yahoos are going to cause some problems
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It was a police officer shooting. If it all hadn't happened within pretty much 5 ft. he probably would have had to have reloaded to make 6 hits
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've tried to tell you guys about judging the number of shots fired in a self-defense shooting. Don't go down that path.

It was a police officer shooting. If it all hadn't happened within pretty much 5 ft. he probably would have had to have reloaded to make 6 hits

ZING!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did you guys just hear that on the scanner?

"132 and Bush, I've got him at gun point..."

"Copy 132 and Bush.....cover is Code 3"

View Quote

Nice try.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
state farm and edward jones are going down!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the prediction for tonight GD?

More burning, more looting.
state farm and edward jones are going down!  

HELM ME JAKE, FROM STATE FARM
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Too much peacefulness tonight...

View Quote

What color P-Mags you buying?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've been saying that to a few folks that I know for some time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I started thinking the same thing when the list of protest started showing up and Obama pretty much proved it last night with his speech.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Found it I think

1:01:30

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/55806850

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder what is going to happen on Thanksgiving day at all the parades around the country. These yahoos are going to cause some problems
View Quote

St. Louis has postponed its parade. No reschedule yet.

http://www.kmov.com/community/Ameren-Missouri-Thanksgiving-Day-Parade-postponed-283900561.html
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I had my family in the truck when something like that happened, my F 150 would turn into a dindudozer in a fucking hurry.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, car  beats angry protester every time. do we know why the car started its charge in the first place?  

After what happened last night in Ferguson, all it would take is a couple of people bumping into the car either inadvertently, or intentionally, to spook the driver into being afraid of serious bodily injury.

When you willingly associate with rioters, you can't claim righteous indignation at "guilt by association".
If I had my family in the truck when something like that happened, my F 150 would turn into a dindudozer in a fucking hurry.

I'm with you.
Now I need to check with my insurance if there's rioting coverage
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck O'Reilly, I've always been taught to shoot til the threat ends.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure they have their talking points organized, but I'd be real surprised if thing lasts past Christmas.

This is being ramped up far more than other civil protests in recent years.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I started thinking the same thing when the list of protest started showing up and Obama pretty much proved it last night with his speech.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The spread out fires with gunfire spreads out the PD because they have to cover the FD.  Pretty good insurgent technique.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

bring it..even richer target environment
View All Quotes
Quoted:

bring it..even richer target environment

I was just sitting here thinking, this shit needs more snackbar.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:26:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's what we were told in our CC class.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what we were told in our CC class.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Its Alex Jones live stream so might be a bit nutty but hey its something. http://www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive?utm_campaign=JPER&utm_medium=FlashPlayer&utm_source=embed
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Aside from my Father tuning me up with a PR-24 when I was a kid, I have a perfect track record of not getting the shit kicked out of me by the police. I could list my secrets here, but I will instead share this four minute PSA

http://youtu.be/igQDvYOt_iA

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holder just used the phrase "law enforcement best practices".  I heard Zero use the same phrase last night.  Let me make sure I have this right, so, law enforcement needs to change the way it handles interactions with vunnable yutes?  How bout some thug "best practices"?  Don't steal crap, don't tussle with the po po, don't go around shouting f tha police, and you probably won't get shot.  Idiots, all of them.

Aside from my Father tuning me up with a PR-24 when I was a kid, I have a perfect track record of not getting the shit kicked out of me by the police. I could list my secrets here, but I will instead share this four minute PSA

Great clip.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#21]
 maximo abreu  –  GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS ONEFREEMAN I WILL KILL U ON LIVESTREAM
View Quote

http://new.livestream.com/JamesFromTheInternet/events/3616405

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holder just used the phrase "law enforcement best practices".  I heard Zero use the same phrase last night.  Let me make sure I have this right, so, law enforcement needs to change the way it handles interactions with vunnable yutes?  How bout some thug "best practices"?  Don't steal crap, don't tussle with the po po, don't go around shouting f tha police, and you probably won't get shot.  Idiots, all of them.

Every time I see that clip I laugh my ass off.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Any particular reason for you to make snide comments about a business owner protecting his property?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that Mr. All Damn Day?

What a shame... Should have All Damn Night'ed it too

I'd like to know the back story.
I wonder if LE made a deal with them to unass their property.

Important note for SHTF: Don't make such deals and expect LE to hold up their side of the bargain.

The best person to defend your property, is you, always.

Any particular reason for you to make snide comments about a business owner protecting his property?

I'm making snide comments about the fact he stopped protecting his property.

When he was standing at the door dual wielding rifles, his shit was left alone.

This time he went home, and his shit burned down.

Should've manned the fort.

I feel for him, though. Especially if the cops told him they'd protect his property, and then didn't. Note to self: Protect your property yourself, LE has other shit going on and can't keep your property safe.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Protesters get run over by car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJiRoRtdiSg
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

FBO and FBO.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure they have their talking points organized, but I'd be real surprised if thing lasts past Christmas.

This is being ramped up far more than other civil protests in recent years.

Agreed.  I just doubt their will power and motivation.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've argued with you about that before.  I wasn't against it, I just said if a non-cop would have done it...he would be screwed.  This case is total bullshit all the way around, Wilson did the right thing.  He was attacked by a thug and shot till the threat was over.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:30:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Found it I think

View Quote

OMG I LOVE YOU!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I feel for him, though. Especially if the cops told him they'd protect his property, and then didn't. Note to self: Protect your property yourself, LE has other shit going on and can't keep your property safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Important note for SHTF: Don't make such deals and expect LE to hold up their side of the bargain.

I suspect he was pressured to keep a low profile by the city fathers and state officials.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The spread out fires with gunfire spreads out the PD because they have to cover the FD. Pretty good insurgent technique.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The spread out fires with gunfire spreads out the PD because they have to cover the FD. Pretty good insurgent technique.

Until they completely destroy their own city.  Then what?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LE probably told him they'd protect his property to keep him out of the CZ. They never intended to follow through.
He was dumb enough to believe them.
Poor guy.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Found it I think

View Quote

Respect.

On a related note, you'd think these morans would know the difference between flash bangs and CS gas by this point.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#33]

http://youtu.be/GttKCLGhtZc

Whoa. Guy in the black jacket and cap is ready to murder someone. I would have kept going without stopping at that point. Yikes.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Most of the destroyed businesses were owned by minorities.  So sad.  They won't rebuild, of course.  

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/11/25/most-of-the-businesses-destroyed-in-the-ferguson-riot-were-owned-by-minorities/

Has Obama declared this a Disaster area yet?  Ferguson needs a few billion dollars in wasted federal money.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Found it I think

View Quote

Danger Close Gas
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Respect.

On a related note, you'd think these morans would know the difference between flash bangs and CS gas by this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Found it I think

Respect.

The cop putting on a gas mask before throwing them was sort of a clue...

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#38]
CNN is really, really fanning the flames tonight and its disgusting
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.  I didn't know if there was more to the story or if this was a typical GD response.

BTW, I agree.  I hate that he trusted the police.  He should have stayed there, although I would be willing to bet that they promised him everything just to get away from the "gun-wielding store owner" optics.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Found it I think

View Quote

YES!!! Thank you so much! I'm laughing so hard, the total nonchalance of that officer is priceless.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#41]
what stream has the action tonight?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Just speculating. He's being groomed for something though IMO...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought Eric Holder wasn't involved with .gov since stepping down ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why then, is Zero calling him out as a person that is involved in some way ?

WTF did I miss ???

New czar spot opened up. Guess who is at the head of the line to fill it

Thx for the reply.

Just speculating. He's being groomed for something though IMO...

Lobbyist for a Chinese body camera company. Or possibly the resignation just wasn't televised.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Found it I think

View Quote

Hell yeah, that's it

Later on, the douche filming runs around telling all sorts of people how he was the only one there and he was hearing rubber bullets zinging by. He was certain the cops were using all their "new toys."

ETA - Be sure to watch at 1:30:00 or so when he starts coughing like a bitch

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

FBO and FBO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBO and FBO.

Yep.  He has zero gun knowledge.  Calls ARs "heavy weapons".
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Illegals to ebola to illegals then riots .. see
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Not much happening yet
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Rammmmiing SPEEEEEED  !!!.
http://youtu.be/fJiRoRtdiSg

View Quote

If you commit to hitting the gas to get out of a situation like that, keep your foot down. Let off the gas somewhere in the next county.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

YES!!! Thank you so much! I'm laughing so hard, the total nonchalance of that officer is priceless.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found it I think

And that dude walking his bike through the smoke. No fucks given.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
CNN is really, really fanning the flames tonight and its disgusting
View Quote

CNN is the .gov mouthpiece....what does that say?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBO and FBO.

It's why I quit watching him.  He should stay in his lane.
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top