Page / 43
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
That was so bad
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sad when kids die, one of our nephews is 17, last night his classmate and good friend wrapped his car around a tree and died.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And sometimes it's just your time.
We buried one of our new grads today; mid 20s guy who was still on orientation, found unresponsive and pulse-less by family when he didn't come up from working out for longer than usual.
Friend's kid died one night. Healthy as a horse, farmer. Died of unknown genetic heart defect - his heart just forgot how to beat one night.

Has a breed of wheat named for him.

Sad when kids die, one of our nephews is 17, last night his classmate and good friend wrapped his car around a tree and died.

Oof.
That sucks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:44:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There a few cords outside left by the previous owner, just need to deal with the 10' deep blackberry vines between the fireplace and the wood

There's also a snake infestation there but they're good snakes. (That just means wife and kids won't be helping me get to the wood).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There a few cords outside left by the previous owner, just need to deal with the 10' deep blackberry vines between the fireplace and the wood

There's also a snake infestation there but they're good snakes. (That just means wife and kids won't be helping me get to the wood).

The hedge trimmer portion of this kit has been a a God send for clearing brush/brambles/unwanted plants around the new property.

It basically functions as a handheld sickle bar mower, and when combined with a basic pitchfork makes short work of overgrown areas.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That was so bad
View Quote

Yay sportsball!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:48:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:50:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lol.
View Quote

1030pm?
I probably won’t be in on one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 12:00:20 AM EDT
[#15]

My NV was a lot more than a few power bills.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 12:03:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 3:49:27 AM EDT
[#17]

I shouldn't be awake.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No updates today, no news is good news I hope.

Volunteered to cook for the family on my 20th wedding anniversary as wife will be there anyway.

Suggested:

a) Gumbo with rice and bread
b) Chili with rice and cornbread
c) Chicken marsala with pasta and garlic bread
d) Chicken piccata with pasta and garlic bread

View Quote

Piccata or marsala are always gtg.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 5:54:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My NV was a lot more than a few power bills.
View Quote

Now grab that nv and come down to Oklahoma on the 21st and run a 2 gun with us.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:00:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Mornin folks , off to PT
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Now grab that nv and come down to Oklahoma on the 21st and run a 2 gun with us.
View Quote

Wish I could
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Going to miss out on what looks like a pretty sweet night shoot this weekend
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:42:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That was so bad
View Quote

-she
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I feel attacked
View All Quotes
At least you can see your attacker
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#26]
This is the most we've used the furnace in the camper since we bought it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Should be a busy week. Got several things at work that have to get done, to include choosing our new phone system and provider.

One option did a webinar, one did an in person presentation. Both similar phone systems with the same capabilities, but one offers on site training and support for the length of the contract. One took the time to look at our existing hardware and mention we should upgrade our switch to a gigabyte switch to make sure everything we’re doing works.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Should be a busy week. Got several things at work that have to get done, to include choosing our new phone system and provider.

One option did a webinar, one did an in person presentation. Both similar phone systems with the same capabilities, but one offers on site training and support for the length of the contract. One took the time to look at our existing hardware and mention we should upgrade our switch to a gigabyte switch to make sure everything we're doing works.
View Quote
Gigabyte or gigabit?
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:28:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Maybe giganybble?
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#31]
BRING ME MORE COFFEE, SLAVE!
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Gigabyte or gigabit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One option did a webinar, one did an in person presentation. Both similar phone systems with the same capabilities, but one offers on site training and support for the length of the contract. One took the time to look at our existing hardware and mention we should upgrade our switch to a gigabyte switch to make sure everything we're doing works.
Gigabyte or gigabit?

Fuck if I know

It’s farther than the 10/100 we currently have. I asked them to quote it both as an outright purchase, and including it in the contract as a rental.

I know in the long run you pay a lot more for the rental, but that gives the flexibility to swap it out if needed without taking another major expenditure
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:50:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Get lost Ian

101 Strings – Living For The City
101 Strings - Living For The City
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#34]
i drank too much yesterday
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Robocall yesterday.
Senator Casey said there will be a Town Hall phone meeting today at 5 PM.
In all the time he's been the States parasite, I've never know him to have a Town Hall meeting.
My Reps to DC have done the plenty of times.

101 Strings – Living Together, Growing Together
Living Together Growing Together
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fuck if I know

It's farther than the 10/100 we currently have. I asked them to quote it both as an outright purchase, and including it in the contract as a rental.

I know in the long run you pay a lot more for the rental, but that gives the flexibility to swap it out if needed without taking another major expenditure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gigabyte or gigabit?

Fuck if I know

It's farther than the 10/100 we currently have. I asked them to quote it both as an outright purchase, and including it in the contract as a rental.

It's gigabit  And gigabit switches aren't expensive anymore.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:54:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
i drank too much yesterday
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:54:43 AM EDT
[#38]
I'll be busy at work.
Pity, I have a few Questions for him.

101 Strings – Long Ago And Far Away
101 Strings Orchestra - Long Ago (And Far Away)
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm actually seeing signs for lazy stroke guy here in pa. Just in snooty get off my lawn towns. Everywhere else is all oz and trump signs.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Namely: Whose State do you represent in DC?  New York or Pennsylvania
Casey votes lockstep with New Jerk's Schumer.

Because of the last Census, NY and PA both lost a Representative.

101 Strings – Mack The Knife
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:03:38 AM EDT
[#41]
36 days until The Next Election

101 Strings – Love At First Sight
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT - The 101 Strings Orchestra
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Volunteered to cook for the family on my 20th wedding anniversary as wife will be there anyway.

Suggested:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Praying for more continued improvement!

Suggested:

I vote for B. You already made the kick@ss pasta. Do a lil different. Cornbread with the kernels please. Send extras this way
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gigabyte or gigabit?

Fuck if I know

They also mentioned one with 48 something’s?  I’m assuming that’s ports so we can add more equipment when we expand?

And define “expensive” on a Lube to Mark scale
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That place looks cool.

Wife has had so many insider tours through work that I would enjoy way more than she did: CAT, BMW concept factory, Airbus A380, military stuff she can't talk about

No fair!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They also mentioned one with 48 something's?  I'm assuming that's ports so we can add more equipment when we expand?

And define "expensive" on a Lube to Mark scale
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gigabyte or gigabit?

Fuck if I know

They also mentioned one with 48 something's?  I'm assuming that's ports so we can add more equipment when we expand?

well, for home use an 8 port unmanaged switch is like $20-30.  So, a cisco managed switch isn't gonna be lube cheap, but I'm only guessing you want managed.  Maybe an unmanaged 48 port will work. Not sure of your network layout and I'm not a network expert, just know enough to be dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

well, for home use an 8 port unmanaged switch is like $20-30.  So, a cisco managed switch isn't gonna be lube cheap, but I'm only guessing you want managed.  Maybe an unmanaged 48 port will work. Not sure of your network layout and I'm not a network expert, just know enough to be dangerous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gigabyte or gigabit?

Fuck if I know

on vacation stop geeking out @Dopple
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#47]
About $800 for a netgear brand managed 48 port switch.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Don't wanna be IT

101 Strings – Love Beat of the City
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
About $800 for a netgear brand managed 48 port switch.
View Quote

Damn, I need 49.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top