Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know who Deschaun is and what the Texans are but could not give one fuck about the NFL.

Your edge is pretty dull.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who?

You know, NFL player, very important to arfcom NFL fans.  

I know who Deschaun is and what the Texans are but could not give one fuck about the NFL.

Edge?  Someone asked and I answered.  He is unimportant outside the context of the NFL.

Jeez, you NFL fans are touchy.

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong:

Isn't the lawyer well established already?  It's not like he's some ambulance chaser looking for a quick buck or trying to make a name for himself.

Why would a lawyer of his stature risk embarrassment with a litany of false claims?
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Isn't the lawyer well established already?  It's not like he's some ambulance chaser looking for a quick buck or trying to make a name for himself.

Why would a lawyer of his stature risk embarrassment with a litany of false claims?
View Quote

He's a very rich very good ambulance chaser
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Edge?  Someone asked and I answered.  He is unimportant outside the context of the NFL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who?

Yeah sure...
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tony Buzzby

Douchebag mega millionaire. And yeah, he smells a big payday.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah sure...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who?

Yeah sure...

Sometimes it's hard to be a fan; your heroes can let you down.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

According to some people one "reason" is he lives/lived on the same street as the Texans' owner and apparently is risking his career to do a favor for friend/neighbor.

Another "reason" is he is a rich white guy who gets his rocks off keeping black men down.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Damnit, I traded for him last year. Pairing him with Josh Allen took me to a super bowl.... I’ll never recover from this.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

An interesting angle is the sports media bias on this story.  For months the coverage of the Texans organization has been pretty much 100% negative.  

Watson's coverage has been positive however, even while leading his team to a 4-12 record.  

When he demanded a trade sometime in Jan. the coverage was all on his side.  They were happy to pass along his suggestions that the Texans org is racist

Now with this story the sports media is pretty quiet all of a sudden.
View Quote

I am 99% sure that Colin Cowherd is going to get a wig and fake tits and advertise giving massages in the Houston area.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who?

Yeah sure...

Try not to get the thread locked with your trolling.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

According to some people one "reason" is he lives/lived on the same street as the Texans' owner and apparently is risking his career to do a favor for friend/neighbor.

Another "reason" is he is a rich white guy who gets his rocks off keeping black men down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand a number of the women are black so I guess he's even on this one.

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Didn't hurt me - I know it hurts you NFL fans, though.  That league is very important in your lives, I understand.

Was he on your fantasy team?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who?
Sorry the word NFL hurt you. You can ignore the NFL part if it makes you feel better.

Let's rephrase it, "A popular and wealthy young celebrity was accused of sexual assault by 22 women."

Didn't hurt me - I know it hurts you NFL fans, though.  That league is very important in your lives, I understand.

Was he on your fantasy team?
So you just like to troll intentionally?

And no, I had Dak, the other quarterback in Texas.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
who?

Yeah sure...

Not trolling, commiserating.  And, this is not the protected NFL thread, sorry.  Different opinions are allowed outside that thread.

Remember, arfcom is not an echo chamber.

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, it looks like perhaps his kink was the specific situation itself.  Sure, he could have hired hookers to roleplay it, but maybe "pretend" wasn't enough for him to get his rocks off.
View Quote

That's what I'm thinking.  Maybe he was getting a message years ago, the therapist was hot, and she willingly gave him a happy ending.  Then it became a thing for him.  If there's 20+ girls who said no, the odds tell you there have to be double that number who did it willingly either for the money or because he was a celebrity.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Now we know why Watson is so hard to catch in the backfield.

He is always covered in massage oil!
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Tony Buzzby

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tony Buzzby

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/complete-story-river-oaks-tank/
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#18]
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again x22.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh.   Lol.   Ok.  

I haven't followed too closely.  Repeating something from the conservative sports radio I listen to on the morning drive.  

Clay Travis: Out Kick the coverage if you want to look up his podcast.  Refreshing when you can get sports talk that isn't dripping in bias.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Now we know why Watson is so hard to catch in the backfield.

He is always covered in massage oil!
View Quote
"I masturbated, and I'm ready to go."
-Deshaun Watson

From the NFL Films Mic'd up 2020 season video.
https://youtu.be/QW6U7O_k9tI?t=54
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said "black MEN."  As far as I know none of the women are trannies.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:27:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I really don’t give a shit. But hope he goes to prison. Dude sounds like a freak
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#23]
No way 22 different women claim the same thing.  Hopefully this idiot goes to prison.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#24]
On the bright side, Washington will pick him up after he serves his 12 month sentence in 2023.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I understand - but if he's keeping a black man down in this case he's doing it while representing at least some black women so that would seem to be a wash on the SJW scale.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

For all the conspiracy theories about the Texans doing all of this to Watson...

All 13 of these women, as claimed in the suits, so assuredly will be shown in court, were contacted through either Instagram DM's, text messages or phone calls. In many instances all 3.

So if this is a conspiracy, one of the three following things must be true:
  1. The Houston Texans are capable of manipulating Watson's phone records, his Instagram account and his phone GPSS data.
  2. The Houston Texans were able to find 13 masseuses/etc that Watson had legitimately contacted for legitimate massage services and then convinced all 13 of them to lie about the services and conspire allegations against Watson.
  3. The Houston Texans were aware of Watson's activities all along and were helping him cover it up and keep it quiet, but now they want to expose it. Edit: Which of course would mean he was guilty of it.
One of those HAS to be true in order for this to be a Texans conspiracy. Take your pick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the attorney lives on the same street as the Texans owner.  To me, having watched Watson play at Clemson, this screams Duke LaCrosse case.  However, if he did contact via Instagram there will be evidence.

How?  That was one woman.  This is 12 separate suits (or whatever the current count is up to this hour) with reportedly 10+ more possibly coming.

Media sensationalism + money.  They want to make a good guy into a bad guy.  Watson asked for a trade, is loaded thanks to his contract,  has been very vocal against the Texans, and like I said, the attorney suing him lives on the same street as the Texans owner. Plus to go from 1 to 12 to 22 seems a little odd to me (given that they tried a settlement and one of the accusers is from the time between then and the lawsuit).

All 13 of these women, as claimed in the suits, so assuredly will be shown in court, were contacted through either Instagram DM's, text messages or phone calls. In many instances all 3.

1. The Houston Texans are capable of manipulating Watson's phone records, his Instagram account and his phone GPSS data.
  2. The Houston Texans were able to find 13 masseuses/etc that Watson had legitimately contacted for legitimate massage services and then convinced all 13 of them to lie about the services and conspire allegations against Watson.
  3. The Houston Texans were aware of Watson's activities all along and were helping him cover it up and keep it quiet, but now they want to expose it. Edit: Which of course would mean he was guilty of it.
One of those HAS to be true in order for this to be a Texans conspiracy. Take your pick.
Well, when you put it that way...

It's definitely a conspiracy.

On a serious note, who TF would look for masseuses on Instagram? I tend to want to find certified people in a practice I trust or have a rec from someone I trust before I let them touch me. That's weird.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

On a serious note, who TF would look for masseuses on Instagram? I tend to want to find certified people in a practice I trust or have a rec from someone I trust before I let them touch me. That's weird.
View Quote
Apparently, guys who want to get rub and tugs.

As for ACTUAL massages, he has access to the best physical therapists money can buy in the NFL.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the attorney lives on the same street as the Texans owner.  To me, having watched Watson play at Clemson, this screams Duke LaCrosse case.  However, if he did contact via Instagram there will be evidence.

How?  That was one woman.  This is 12 separate suits (or whatever the current count is up to this hour) with reportedly 10+ more possibly coming.

Media sensationalism + money.  They want to make a good guy into a bad guy.  Watson asked for a trade, is loaded thanks to his contract,  has been very vocal against the Texans, and like I said, the attorney suing him lives on the same street as the Texans owner. Plus to go from 1 to 12 to 22 seems a little odd to me (given that they tried a settlement and one of the accusers is from the time between then and the lawsuit).

People who want to pick out women based on how they look to jerk them off, blow them, etc.

Reportedly he was picking out some women who weren't even masseuses.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#29]
If he can find someone to spin this correctly he'll win an Emmy for his undercover expose' that finally proves that Instagram is not the whorehouse we all thought it was.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

As for ACTUAL massages, he has access to the best physical therapists money can buy in the NFL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man, fetishes can just be weird.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I understand - but if he's keeping a black man down in this case he's doing it while representing at least some black women so that would seem to be a wash on the SJW scale.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he gets his rocks off keeping black MEN down (as some people claim) then black WOMEN wouldn't have anything to do with it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

People who want to pick out women based on how they look to jerk them off, blow them, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said, weird.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Funny how you principled types can’t resist clicking on thread about the NFL and posting multiple times in it to let everyone know how much you supposedly don’t care.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Like I said, weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said, weird.

It SEEMS like SOME of it MIGHT have to do with him POSSIBLY being an exhibitionist.  Targeting masseuses would seem to be the best outlet for that assuming hiring hookers to role play wasn't enough to get his rocks off.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Haven't kept up with him for a few years, but damn that is pretty shitty behavior.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Lol, not as easy as it looks on pornhub apparently
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#37]
I guess this guy doesn’t understand that most massage places aren’t like the ones they feature on Xhamster.

Dumbass

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Hope the accusers still have all the texts and Instagram messages from him. Those would help make this case against him a slam dunk
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lol, not as easy as it looks on pornhub apparently
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Non-BLM straight men still watch woke NFL?

With a name like Deshaun... nvm.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy theory.  But social media is gonna do what social media does:  verdict before evidence....every single time.  Not a single one of us know the whole story.  It could be completely true, or it could be completely false.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy theory.  But social media is gonna do what social media does:  verdict before evidence....every single time.  Not a single one of us know the whole story.  It could be completely true, or it could be completely false.

So even though you posted that "this screams" of another event that many consider to have been a conspiracy, you're NOT claiming this is a conspiracy?  
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Whoever this thug is, I can't rustle up enough give-a-shit to read through the OP. Looks like we have another entitled, uncouth overpaid Somebody.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^ How do you really feel?  Good thing he lost the election to the honorable Mayor Sylvester Turner.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Super brief timeline and description for TLDR folks. Was specifically targeting massage therapists (and related fields), almost all through Instagram.
https://i.imgur.com/Qv5OGXx.png?1
View Quote

Dec 20

He doodooed on a bitch???
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
well he certainly has his habits doesn't he?  

How dumb can this guy be.  Shit.  If you want to get a finger up your butt hole and a rub and tug, there are people out there who can be paid to do that.  Don't just go around springing it on some person who truly is  just there to provide a massage.  I dont know how he figured that wouldn't come back to bite him.
View Quote

That's what I've been saying.    Leave the LMT's alone and hit up the prostitutes for that kind of stuff.

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#47]
I’m hoping it’s BS, I’ve talked to him a few times through mutual friends. Talked to him a week after he got drafted. Seemed like a good dude and was excited to start putting his money to work for Habitat for Humanity since he grew up in a Habitat house.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the opposite is just as likely.  He was helping keep a lid on it for his neighbor, until Watson started the trade talk and the owner stopped protecting Watson.

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Dec 20

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Super brief timeline and description for TLDR folks. Was specifically targeting massage therapists (and related fields), almost all through Instagram.
https://i.imgur.com/Qv5OGXx.png?1

Dec 20

He forced a woman into performing oral and she was so frightened she defecated herself.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#50]
lol

football
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top