Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there anyway Watson avoids a suspension?

The woman the NFL put in charge of it is the same one that railroaded Zeke.

- The NFL's own investigator said there wasn't anything there.

- Ohio police said there wasn't anything there.

- Every witness they interviewed said there wasn't anything there.

- The "victim's" own friends said she was making it up.

- There was a text message from the "victim" to a friend admitting she just wanted to hurt Zeke.

- The only piece of evidence was the testimony of a woman whose own friends said she lying.

Friel claimed there was enough "evidence" from that to give Zeke a 6 game suspension.  So if Zeke can get 6 games from just that, it's hard to imagine they won't bring the hammer down hard on Watson.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I mean, unless Watson is suddenly traded to the Giants because Friel is a HUGE Giants fan.  The last Giant accused of abusing women admitted to doing it several times and even wrote a damn manifesto about how women are his slaves, he is their god, and he has the right to do whatever he wants to them.

Friel suspended him for one game.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We have different definitions of hitting on someone I guess

View Quote

she stood there and watched until he finished and didn't leave until after?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I no longer follow the NFL, but jumped over to the propaganda network ESPN website to see what their take is. Story is damn near buried. I remember the coverage of the Ben Roethlisberger allegations and it was plastered everywhere as front page news, top story.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

White Knighting a NFL thug

LOFL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Media sensationalism + money.  They want to make a good guy into a bad guy.  Watson asked for a trade, is loaded thanks to his contract,  has been very vocal against the Texans, and like I said, the attorney suing him lives on the same street as the Texans owner. Plus to go from 1 to 12 to 22 seems a little odd to me (given that they tried a settlement and one of the accusers is from the time between then and the lawsuit).

LOFL

Based on his ridiculous "to me, having watched Watson play at Clemson, this screams Duke LaCrosse case" post it seems likely he is white knighting him because Watson played at Clemson and he doesn't want to believe he'd do that regardless of the evidence.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That was a good show back in the day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said "black MEN."  As far as I know none of the women are trannies.

To be fair, Deshaun probably doesn't either.

0:35 is if Watson did NOT care if it was a tranny vs if Watson DID care if it was a tranny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSV5d5GleNE

That was a good show back in the day.

Kelly Bundy is the undisputed queen of the 90's sitcom hot and airheaded daughter/sister.

However, a case could be made for Hilary Banks being #2.

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Duke LaCrosse case wasn't conspiracy.  It was a flat out lie by the girl boosted by a left wing prosecutor who thought he already had an open close case without needing actual evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the attorney lives on the same street as the Texans owner.  To me, having watched Watson play at Clemson, this screams Duke LaCrosse case.  However, if he did contact via Instagram there will be evidence.

How?  That was one woman.  This is 12 separate suits (or whatever the current count is up to this hour) with reportedly 10+ more possibly coming.

Media sensationalism + money.  They want to make a good guy into a bad guy.  Watson asked for a trade, is loaded thanks to his contract,  has been very vocal against the Texans, and like I said, the attorney suing him lives on the same street as the Texans owner. Plus to go from 1 to 12 to 22 seems a little odd to me (given that they tried a settlement and one of the accusers is from the time between then and the lawsuit).

For all the conspiracy theories about the Texans doing all of this to Watson...

All 13 of these women, as claimed in the suits, so assuredly will be shown in court, were contacted through either Instagram DM's, text messages or phone calls. In many instances all 3.

So if this is a conspiracy, one of the three following things must be true:
  1. The Houston Texans are capable of manipulating Watson's phone records, his Instagram account and his phone GPSS data.
  2. The Houston Texans were able to find 13 masseuses/etc that Watson had legitimately contacted for legitimate massage services and then convinced all 13 of them to lie about the services and conspire allegations against Watson.
  3. The Houston Texans were aware of Watson's activities all along and were helping him cover it up and keep it quiet, but now they want to expose it. Edit: Which of course would mean he was guilty of it.
One of those HAS to be true in order for this to be a Texans conspiracy. Take your pick.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy theory.  But social media is gonna do what social media does:  verdict before evidence....every single time.  Not a single one of us know the whole story.  It could be completely true, or it could be completely false.

So even though you posted that "this screams" of another event that many consider to have been a conspiracy, you're NOT claiming this is a conspiracy?  

The Duke LaCrosse case wasn't conspiracy.  It was a flat out lie by the girl boosted by a left wing prosecutor who thought he already had an open close case without needing actual evidence.

Exactly. "THE girl."  This is 13 girls with potentially 10+ more coming.  This isn't even close to the same thing regardless of how much you wish it to be.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I mean, unless Watson is suddenly traded to the Giants because Friel is a HUGE Giants fan.  The last Giant accused of abusing woman admitted to doing it several times and even wrote a damn manifesto about how women are his slaves, he is their god, and he has the right to do whatever he wants to them.

View Quote

Who are you talking about?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

No shit, lol.

I suppose this dude wouldn't mind some gay guys hitting on him like this...right?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, unless Watson is suddenly traded to the Giants because Friel is a HUGE Giants fan.  The last Giant accused of abusing woman admitted to doing it several times and even wrote a damn manifesto about how women are his slaves, he is their god, and he has the right to do whatever he wants to them.

Josh Brown.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

If it wasn't so damned fucked up it would be hilarious how biased that was.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Kelly Bundy is the undisputed queen of the 90's sitcom hot and airheaded daughter/sister.

However, a case could be made for Hilary Banks being #2.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/2a/5d/052a5dbf85cf602c6c3e441905b3f2e7.jpg
View Quote

When you're right, you're damn right.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dunno. Maybe it took him 3 seconds to finish or something. I just pulled that quote from OPs notes.

Either way I'm pretty sure that getting naked and poking at masseuses with your johnson is a crime, and not what I'd call hitting on them. Just typing that out makes me laugh

All else aside I don't see how he recovers from the humiliation.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No shit, lol.

I suppose this dude wouldn't mind some gay guys hitting on him like this...right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, lol.

thats much better than what I was thinking: "If this happened my wife/daughter/mom I'd be so pissed off."

Yeah, your way definitely improves the point lol
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No shit, lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, lol.

A gay guy moves mcantu's hand to touch his erect penis and then ejaculates on him: "hey, man, calm down, I was just hitting on you."
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A gay guy moves mcantu's hand to touch his erect penis and then ejaculates on him: "hey, man, calm down, I was just hitting on you."
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

During the Zeke case there was a picture posted of her office and it was decked out in Giants gear and memorabilia.  They operate with such impunity that they don't need to even attempt to hide it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#18]
That list of victims is what we call a pattern...

He will get gotten very soon.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

During the Zeke case there was a picture posted of her office and it was decked out in Giants gear and memorabilia.  They operate with such impunity that they don't need to even attempt to hide it.
View Quote

I think if I were in charge of an operation like the NFL I'd hire some European soccer nerd to be the unbiased person who would investigate these things. The fact that some lady has her entire office decked out in Giants swag and is in a position where someone is expected to be unbiased is clown shoes.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think if I were in charge of an operation like the NFL I'd hire some European soccer nerd to be the unbiased person who would investigate these things. The fact that some lady has her entire office decked out in Giants swag and is in a position where someone is expected to be unbiased is clown shoes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the Zeke case the woman that investigated it spent years working in the New York's DA office (or something similar) where she dealt with MANY DV victims.  She spent damn near a year (IIRC) investigating everything having to do with the Zeke case at the end of which she recommended that Zeke receive no suspension.  Then Friel (her boss) was just like "na, I'm gonna give him 6 games anyway" and the god king signed off on it.

The whole thing was just so ridiculous that it sounds made up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In the Zeke case the woman that investigated it spent years working in the New York's DA office (or something similar) where she dealt with MANY DV victims.  She spent damn near a year (IIRC) investigating everything having to do with the Zeke case at the end of which she recommended that Zeke receive no suspension.  Then Friel (her boss) was just like "na, I'm gonna give him 6 games anyway" and the god king signed off on it.

View Quote

My bad, I thought Freil was doing both the investigation and suspension recommendation.

Now that you mentioned it I do remember she ignored what her investigator told her.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Based on his ridiculous "to me, having watched Watson play at Clemson, this screams Duke LaCrosse case" post it seems likely he is white knighting him because Watson played at Clemson and he doesn't want to believe he'd do that regardless of the evidence.
View Quote

Guy, I say right up front I don’t want to believe Watson would do this.  

And I don’t want to believe FJB is potus either.  

But what I don’t want believe does not make it reality.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My bad, I thought Freil was doing both the investigation and suspension recommendation.

Now that you mentioned it I do remember she ignored what her investigator told her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understandable. I actually think Friel has/had some official title that made it seem like she was the one investigating it.  

Can you imagine that in the business world?  Someone that is well respected with a ton of experience is hired to spend one year analyzing a situation and then give a recommendation on what the company should do.  At the end of the year that person's boss (who maybe spent 30 minutes skimming the findings) does the exact opposite of what the expert recommended the company do and then the boss's boss is just like "yeah, sure, why not?"
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
when I was in college in the 90s, stuff like that would have just been considered hitting on someone. a girl would have either gone along with it if she was down, or said no and it was basically no-harm-no-foul. when did every woman that gets hit on start 'shutting down, freezing up, shaking, blacking out, and need life long therapy?
View Quote

Which fraternity?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#26]
14th suit: https://pdfhost.io/v/MUtUPLwJ3_Suit_14PDF.pdf

July 2020, Los Angeles massage therapist

Works as a mobile therapist (to your home/hotel/office). Says she has provided massages to other professional football players and other high profile athletes. Watson contacted her through Instagram. Texted the address to a home in Beverly Hills.

Watson led her into a room where he shut and locked the doors behind them. Says she pulled her mace out of her purse, Watson saw it, and laughed, didn't do anything. Watson said he didn't want to be covered by a top sheet because he gets hot easily (something stated in many of the other suits as well), the woman agreed but required he wear a towel.

Says Watson became aggressive in dictating the massage. Asked her to massage his "glutes" while pointing at his butt hole. She firmly said no. When he turned onto his back he had an erection. Watson pulled off the towel exposing himself. While she was massaging his abdominals he grabbed her hands and moved them onto his penis.

Afterwords Watson told her, "I will not have you sign a NDA but don't ever talk about this." Says she was numb in fear, felt violated, ashamed and disgusted. Felt scared being trapped in a room with Watson.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Is Watson a predator? Maybe
Is every handjob “massage therapist” who ever came within half a mile of him looking for a big paycheck?  Also possible.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've watched Watson for a long time, even before he came to Clemson.  I base my opinion solely on what I know, which could be wrong. Having known 2 people close to the Duke LaCrosse scandal, it piqued my radar.....add to that the reputation of the attorney, and we'll, you get the idea.  Watson could be totally guilty, and if so deserves whatever punishment he gets.  But right now it doesn't pass the smell test to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOFL

I've watched Watson for a long time, even before he came to Clemson.  I base my opinion solely on what I know, which could be wrong. Having known 2 people close to the Duke LaCrosse scandal, it piqued my radar.....add to that the reputation of the attorney, and we'll, you get the idea.  Watson could be totally guilty, and if so deserves whatever punishment he gets.  But right now it doesn't pass the smell test to me.

You're an obvious Watson leghumper.  There could be video evidence corroborating every single accusation AND Watson could confess that it's all true and it still probably wouldn't pass your "smell test."

"The videos are fake! The confession was coerced!"
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#31]
What he needs is a massage therapist to apply a taser to his balls.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:26:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He couldn't direct hire a chick willing to do what he wanted?

View Quote
Seems like the fun for him was getting girls to do stuff they were, at minimum, uncomfortable with doing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

$$$$ = accusers.  You are smart enough to know that.  The Duke LaCrosse case fell apart so quick because of only 1 girl.  But she had the backing of everyone, including the media and rolling stone magazine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the attorney lives on the same street as the Texans owner.  To me, having watched Watson play at Clemson, this screams Duke LaCrosse case.  However, if he did contact via Instagram there will be evidence.

How?  That was one woman.  This is 12 separate suits (or whatever the current count is up to this hour) with reportedly 10+ more possibly coming.

For all the conspiracy theories about the Texans doing all of this to Watson...

All 13 of these women, as claimed in the suits, so assuredly will be shown in court, were contacted through either Instagram DM's, text messages or phone calls. In many instances all 3.

So if this is a conspiracy, one of the three following things must be true:
  1. The Houston Texans are capable of manipulating Watson's phone records, his Instagram account and his phone GPSS data.
  2. The Houston Texans were able to find 13 masseuses/etc that Watson had legitimately contacted for legitimate massage services and then convinced all 13 of them to lie about the services and conspire allegations against Watson.
  3. The Houston Texans were aware of Watson's activities all along and were helping him cover it up and keep it quiet, but now they want to expose it. Edit: Which of course would mean he was guilty of it.
One of those HAS to be true in order for this to be a Texans conspiracy. Take your pick.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy theory.  But social media is gonna do what social media does:  verdict before evidence....every single time.  Not a single one of us know the whole story.  It could be completely true, or it could be completely false.

So even though you posted that "this screams" of another event that many consider to have been a conspiracy, you're NOT claiming this is a conspiracy?  

Exactly. "THE girl."  This is 13 girls with potentially 10+ more coming.  This isn't even close to the same thing regardless of how much you wish it to be.

$$$$ = accusers.  You are smart enough to know that.  The Duke LaCrosse case fell apart so quick because of only 1 girl.  But she had the backing of everyone, including the media and rolling stone magazine.

For the third (at least) time: the Duke case was ONE woman.  The Watson case is 13 different women with possibly 10+ more coming making.  It is NOT even close to being the same thing.  I get you're a huge Watson leghumper and don't want to accept it, but to anyone with even a trace amount of objectivity it's obvious.

Edit: it is now 14 women.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

The theory is Watson has a specific kink involving the situation and that hiring a prostitute wouldn't met the conditions for it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
14th suit: https://pdfhost.io/v/MUtUPLwJ3_Suit_14PDF.pdf

July 2020, Los Angeles massage therapist

Works as a mobile therapist (to your home/hotel/office). Says she has provided massages to other professional football players and other high profile athletes. Watson contacted her through Instagram. Texted the address to a home in Beverly Hills.

Watson led her into a room where he shut and locked the doors behind them. Says she pulled her mace out of her purse, Watson saw it, and laughed, didn't do anything. Watson said he didn't want to be covered by a top sheet because he gets hot easily (something stated in many of the other suits as well), the woman agreed but required he wear a towel.

Says Watson became aggressive in dictating the massage. Asked her to massage his "glutes" while pointing at his butt hole. She firmly said no. When he turned onto his back he had an erection. Watson pulled off the towel exposing himself. While she was massaging his abdominals he grabbed her hands and moved them onto his penis.

Afterwords Watson told her, "I will not have you sign a NDA but don't ever talk about this." Says she was numb in fear, felt violated, ashamed and disgusted. Felt scared being trapped in a room with Watson.
View Quote

Pepper spray the penis
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#36]
What I keep coming back to is that EVERY woman (all 14 so far) has confirmed that Watson contacted them through either Instagram, text message, or phone calls. The vast majority of them include two or all three (like this 14th one, Instagram, text and phone calls).

So now we have 14 women, who all claim to have digital evidence of contact and making arrangements with Deshaun Watson over the last 13 months.

Then half of them met Watson in a hotel, or at a spa or somewhere that could likely have confirmation of Watson's presence.

If this goes criminal, they may also be able to get Watson's phone's GPSS records to confirm his presence for EVERY case.

So if you believe these woman are liars and just after the money, you still have to agree to the un-deniable truth (assuming all these digital records are revealed in court) that Watson was booking a new masseuse, almost exclusively through Instagram, every couple of weeks.

Even during the NFL season when he has 24/7 access to the Houston Texans physical therapists and massage therapists. Even when he is busy practicing, attending meetings, traveling to other cities, playing games. Even with the COVID lockdown and COVID NFL bubble policy and contact tracing.

If that doesn't send your red flag sky high, then you're just denying reality.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Understandable. I actually think Friel has/had some official title that made it seem like she was the one investigating it.  

Can you imagine that in the business world?  Someone that is well respected with a ton of experience is hired to spend one year analyzing a situation and then give a recommendation on what the company should do.  At the end of the year that person's boss (who maybe spent 30 minutes skimming the findings) does the exact opposite of what the expert recommended the company do and then the boss's boss is just like "yeah, sure, why not?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately, it happens a lot.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Pepper spray the penis
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You never heard of the "thrill of the chase"?

I think for a lot of these ultra rich athletes and celebrities, they've had all the easy pussy they could ever want for so long, a willing participant doesn't get them off anymore.  So they have to go Harvey Weinstein to get excited.

Same with gay men like Kevin Spacey and James Charles specifically going after straight boys, when they could easily have any gay guy they wanted.  It's more about the challenge and the hunt than simply getting off.?????
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#40]
I haven't been following the NFL (don't really give a fuck about the NFL because it's a soulless organization) so I don't really have much of an opinion, but if all of the allegations are true, Deshaun deserves to be shot.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Is every handjob “massage therapist” who ever came within half a mile of him looking for a big paycheck?  Also possible.
View Quote

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that several of these women were perfectly fine with the arrangement until they got a whiff of an upcoming payday.

That said, it still looks like it's adding up to him being a creep.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that several of these women were perfectly fine with the arrangement until they got a whiff of an upcoming payday.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the allegations is oral rape. That's more than just being a creep.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Someone else just made a really good point.

Is Deshaun Watson actually gay?

NFL player. Can't really come out as homosexual in the locker room. Young black male. Can't come out in that community as homosexual.

He keeps having these women play with his butt.
Never went further than hand job/oral.
Never went after vaginal sex in any of these cases.

Something to think about there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Oral rape”? Uh, yeah...

Entirely possible he’s a creep.   Not the same as a predator, though.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Without anything else to go on, I'm not going to defer to that as being a fact yet.

Although, I will say I'm not in line with this "woke" notion that having status, wealth, power, etc. and intimidating females into doing something they regret is rape. It's disgusting, but not rape. I personally know rape and molestation victims and IMO lumping that all together is bullshit. There is a huge difference between being forcibly held down while someone has their way with you and sucking a dick because you want the starting role in Hollywood Movie XYZ or because a star football player might spread rumours about you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Seems like the fun for him was getting girls to do stuff they were, at minimum, uncomfortable with doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How rapey of him.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Without anything else to go on, I'm not going to defer to that as being a fact yet.

Although, I will say I'm not in line with this "woke" notion that having status, wealth, power, etc. and intimidating females into doing something they regret is rape. It's disgusting, but not rape. I personally know rape and molestation victims and IMO lumping that all together is bullshit. There is a huge difference between being forcibly held down while someone has their way with you and sucking a dick because you want the starting role in Hollywood Movie XYZ or because a star football player might spread rumours about you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why I said "allegations."

Also, we treat robbery under violence and robbery under threat as one and the same. It's of sound logic to conclude that verbal/emotional coercion to perform sexual acts is rape.

Though I do agree that sucking a dude's dick to get a movie role isn't rape. Threatening to destroy a woman's career so she'll be compelled to suck your dick is rape.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Power/manipulation fetish more than likely

Or he had a male personal trainer jerk him off when he was younger and now he abuses women by making them happy ending him.

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've stuck just with the "sexual assault" term for that reason.

I know "oral rape" is a legal term and could be applicable, but for the great majority of all these suits it is exposure and moving his penis to make contact with the women's hands. It is definitely criminal and deviant behavior, but should not be lumped in with vaginal/anal rape.

However, even just (feels dirty to even say "just" these actions) the exposure and moving his penis into contact and requesting sexual services should be enough to see him never play a down of football again.

The NFL supposedly likes to protect the shield and the brand. They reportedly are more than just about football (social movements, etc). They completely fucked up the Ray Rice situation. They likely over-reacted to the Elliott situation because of that. But you see countless players who have domestic violence incidents and other such that just resign with new teams. It's a joke.

Now we'll see if they really "care" in the near future.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What I keep coming back to is that EVERY woman (all 14 so far) has confirmed that Watson contacted them through either Instagram, text message, or phone calls. The vast majority of them include two or all three (like this 14th one, Instagram, text and phone calls).

So now we have 14 women, who all claim to have digital evidence of contact and making arrangements with Deshaun Watson over the last 13 months.

Then half of them met Watson in a hotel, or at a spa or somewhere that could likely have confirmation of Watson's presence.

If this goes criminal, they may also be able to get Watson's phone's GPSS records to confirm his presence for EVERY case.

So if you believe these woman are liars and just after the money, you still have to agree to the un-deniable truth (assuming all these digital records are revealed in court) that Watson was booking a new masseuse, almost exclusively through Instagram, every couple of weeks.

Even during the NFL season when he has 24/7 access to the Houston Texans physical therapists and massage therapists. Even when he is busy practicing, attending meetings, traveling to other cities, playing games. Even with the COVID lockdown and COVID NFL bubble policy and contact tracing.

If that doesn't send your red flag sky high, then you're just denying reality.
View Quote

Playing devil’s advocate:
It’s possible that 1 or 2 felt pressured or he actually got rapey

The rest may have felt “uncomfortable” but are like yeah! He was inappropriate and needs to PAY!!

But their story is close enough that they feel like it happened exactly the same to them or simply are smart enough to get in on the getting

1m
Each?
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top