Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 30
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Uh...you know ZNation started last Friday night with 2 episodes, right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't worry Z nation starts soon.    
And they also have a badass bat.   FTWD no bat    fail zombie show needs a bat.

Uh...you know ZNation started last Friday night with 2 episodes, right?

I completely forgot that I watched.  Thought it was a  rerun

Had to go back and check the dates on the DVR   I watched it
ZOMBIE BABY DADDY WAS A RERUN
NO MERCY WAS THE NEW ONE
And it was awesome
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried to watch tonight, but it is just so bad.  I had to turn it off, the story line absolutely sucks.  The only thing the show has going for it are the easy on the eyes ladies cast, other than that it sucks,  It sucks really, really, really, bad.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I just can't get over the let's all play games with the Mexican gangs thing. We are talking about a place where criminals attack the military during "normal times" and cutting someone's face off and sewing it to a soccer ball is something that actually happens. People that violent and unpredictable when there is a semi functional government would best avoided in that scenario.

Walking into their house willingly and causing a scene is .
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Something that the parent show understands is that even during a plot heavy episode you still have to shoe-horn in the zombies and at least one good action scene of zombie killing. This episode had all of five seconds of zombies at the very beginning and that was it... the rest of the episode was wall to wall plot with one uneventful stabbing.

You'd think a major character getting stabbed would be this huge deal, but somehow Fear found a way to make even THAT bland. And every ounce of tension is just leaked out of the show through consequence-free bad decisions. At least in TWD it still more or less follows the old adage of "stupid should hurt", and every bad Rickmove usually results in dead bodies piling up. Here's hoping the next episode rides in to town with a duffel bag full of comeuppance.

And the "two weeks left" blurb makes me think they are going to roll the last two episodes on the finale broadcast.
View Quote

Yeah in this show the zombies are an afterthought.

and NO ONE dies on this show.  

The last time i remember anyone dying was 2 episodes ago when Chris shot the farmer.

Everyone walks around randomly unarmed and NOTHING happens to them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I know!

I'll turn on the bat signal to let everyone within eye sight know the hotel is open for business.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 3:03:39 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL man, sounds like I should be happy I missed tonight's Tijuana Steamer!
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:42:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Arclight put more thought into that post than the FTWD writers have to any single episode.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I won't say it is incompetency, but rather the modern problem that most shows don't have the same writers writing all the episodes from start to finish. Due to production time constraints most modern TV shows employ the "group attack" production theory... meaning if they have ten episodes to make, they put several groups of people on two episodes each, so now they have all ten episodes in production simultaneously. They do that because the actual writing and development of a property typically takes four times as long as the actual shooting and editing of the property.

They also do the same thing with the directors. By splitting the directing duty up as well, it also increases the speed of production as it allows more people to focus on fewer details. So all the labor intensive activities of creating are cut in half, which gives you a bit more leeway in principal shooting and effects editing. By splitting the writing and directing up, it now takes two to three months to write and a similar amount of time to shoot and edit. Viola, you now have the same show made in nearly half the time.

The problem is now you have more cooks in the kitchen at two critical stages of production, and without drastic oversight by the executive producers it becomes very easy for multiple writers and directors to "wander". This means you have some writers introducing elements that they care about while other writers abandon them. All that matters is the main core story, so a lot of side stuff if they can't open and close it in the episode they are working on, will get left on the floor if another writer is not invested in it.

Then you get complications. "Complications" can be anything from actor availability to location availability. Everyone loved Tobias, but perhaps the actor wasn't available to come back and shoot more scenes. Perhaps he had "issues" during production (actor clashed with production staff, other actors, took too long to get his takes, didn't take direction well, etc.) or even just didn't want to keep working on the show. A lot of stuff can happen during production that causes talent to be dismissed that we may never hear about. And sometimes this causes a scramble to rewrite and write out that character. One big thing that happens on shows is a female cast member will become pregnant and the writers and production staff will have to completely retool their involvement in the show to reduce the strain on them and shoot them in such a way that their pregnancy is not obvious to the viewer (unless it is written into the show itself, which most shows do just to avoid the hassle).

I guess what I'm saying in my usual long-winded and meandering way, is that the writers are only one aspect of the show at which a "failure point" could happen. It could be "bad writing"... it could be "bad directing"... it could be "bad acting"... and it could be "bad editing". At any point along the production schedule you can break the show. You can take something good and turn it bad due to a failure at various points on the chain. It really takes a team effort to turn a good show out and in many cases it is "the stars aligning" for a show to turn into something really special and escape the typical "good but not great" trap. Kind of like a great band of musicians you need a creative team that feeds off each other, understands each other and are more or less on the same page when it comes to the story they are going to tell.

I imagine there is a lot of "well I don't like this idea so out it goes" on Fear. Between the various writers and directors, and perhaps even the actors. One writer wants to focus on Nick, another writer wants to focus on Milfy, one director wants to focus on Travis, the actress playing Ophelia is getting pissed that she is never written into any good stories... all of this winds up affecting the flow of the show and we get what we get. Then the final product has the extra weight of fan preconceptions. Everyone THINKS they know what they want to see until they see it, then they don't like it and want something else.

Long diatribe short: it is easy to blame the knights for not slaying the dragon, but it is hard for us to really know where the fault lies.

Seems like it would fall on the show runner's shoulders to have a style sheet the writers and directors could work to. Yes, they want creative freedom but they are producing a product to a specification.

Wall of words later

Arclight put more thought into that post than the FTWD writers have to any single episode.

Cliff's notes: Design by committee rarely results in a good product.

The zombie trope needs a genius manager. A Kelly Johnson of the TV world if you will.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I still think it is disingenuous to make a blanket statement that the "writing is bad"... because the show does have a plot, and the plot is tracking.

The problem is that we, the effectual intellectuals of ARFCOM, do not like the plot... or the characters... or the location... or much at all about this show... which does not by that nature alone make the show or its creators untalented. It simply means they are steering the cart down a path that we are not really entertained by. And judging by how the ratings seem to be sputtering and auto-rotating down into the cornfield, a lot of folks agree with us... but we keep right on watching. I can't speak for everyone else but I keep watching because the show still has a glimmer of possibly turning around. Every now and then you get that twinkle in the eye of the Alzheimer's patient that makes you think somewhere in there is a good show. But then the show throws its lunch tray at you and starts screaming about raccoons in the Buick and we have no real recourse but to just throw up our hands and storm out of the room.

Plus there is enjoyment in the destruction of someone else's creation. I cut my teeth on Mystery Science Theater 3000, and Fear offers me a vast ocean of soft targets upon which to sharpen my teeth.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:24:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I still think it is disingenuous to make a blanket statement that the "writing is bad"... because the show does have a plot, and the plot is tracking.

The problem is that we, the effectual intellectuals of ARFCOM, do not like the plot... or the characters... or the location... or much at all about this show... which does not by that nature alone make the show or its creators untalented. It simply means they are steering the cart down a path that we are not really entertained by. And judging by how the ratings seem to be sputtering and auto-rotating down into the cornfield, a lot of folks agree with us... but we keep right on watching. I can't speak for everyone else but I keep watching because the show still has a glimmer of possibly turning around. Every now and then you get that twinkle in the eye of the Alzheimer's patient that makes you think somewhere in there is a good show. But then the show throws its lunch tray at you and starts screaming about raccoons in the Buick and we have no real recourse but to just throw up our hands and storm out of the room.

Plus there is enjoyment in the destruction of someone else's creation. I cut my teeth on Mystery Science Theater 3000, and Fear offers me a vast ocean of soft targets upon which to sharpen my teeth.
View Quote

I think an epic finale is just around the corner that ties up all the loose ends and turns the violence and gore knob to 11. I could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your commentary is the only reason I halfway watch this show.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one of the best lines I've read in a long time.

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I am losing interest, fast.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're going to have to go back to the US at the end of the season unless they plan on cancelling the show after season 3.

Personally, I want to see them show up in the regular series & have to fight Rick's group.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 8:47:00 PM EDT
[#15]
So the way I figure it, the next episode will be focused on Travis and the bros, and I hope it ends up with Travis finally popping a rivet, going feral and eating some livers. It would make my week if one of those livers belonged to Chris.

Then something tells me the week after with the double episode will be the fall of Jonestown and Hotel Mexifornia. Then as we all most likely fear, Ophelia will come driving up in the truck with the Barber in the back seat in a straight jacket muttering to his dead wife about the begonias, and everyone will pile in and drive back to the US leaving the stereotypically bad second season farm curse in the fading rear view mirror.

Zero main cast deaths (Chris walks off his eaten liver and he and Soulcrusher bond over their ability to feng shui their internal organs away from damage), all ancillary cast bites it (nibbles the pharmacist, Hotel Ophelia and her brothers, The Wedding Partiers, errrybody cept the Benettons... cementing them as the all time locust family record holders).
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#16]
It looks like Travis has left the brohirrim so maybe a backstory on what happened?

At the end, when Madison turns on the lights of Hotel Mejicana and Travis saw them, am I wrong to think the thought that went through his head is "Only my dumb cunt wife would be so fucking stupid"?  She is the fucking Lori Grimes of FTWD, the stupid bitch everyone wants to die.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It looks like Travis has left the brohirrim so maybe a backstory on what happened?

At the end, when Madison turns on the lights of Hotel Mejicana and Travis saw them, am I wrong to think the thought that went through his head is "Only my dumb cunt wife would be so fucking stupid"?  She is the fucking Lori Grimes of FTWD, the stupid bitch everyone wants to die.
View Quote

No shit. I'm tired of her and her stupidity. Kim Dickens has said in interviews that she hopes to be the 'Rick Grimes' of FTWD, but your comparison of her to Lori is more accurate.

I'm still holding out for a massive die-off of main characters on both shows, a bloody/gory reboot in which they can redeem themselves. It's difficult to remain the avid fan I once was..
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They're going to have to go back to the US at the end of the season unless they plan on cancelling the show after season 3.

Personally, I want to see them show up in the regular series & have to fight Rick's group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They keep hinting about some sort of Southern connection by way of Madison. I suspect she is Shane's ex.

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm going with Andrea's sister
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They keep hinting about some sort of Southern connection by way of Madison. I suspect she is Shane's ex.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Hardwick outed them on TD by accident - she was supposed to be Rick's sister, or cousin, or something - so now they have to change it up.
They can make MILF into Alpha, Soulcrusher into Beta...

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:43:10 AM EDT
[#21]
I thought the episode was a big MEH. No excitement at al,. Folks roaming around unarmed, little to no Zombie activity. Boring in the extreme. Walking Dead can't start soon enough.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:37:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I am losing interest, fast.
View Quote

I didn't even start watching this latest 1/2 season.  Looks like I made the right choice...
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:52:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I just can't get over the let's all play games with the Mexican gangs thing. We are talking about a place where criminals attack the military during "normal times" and cutting someone's face off and sewing it to a soccer ball is something that actually happens. People that violent and unpredictable when there is a semi functional government would best avoided in that scenario.

Walking into their house willingly and causing a scene is .
View Quote
I truly think the Cartels would have shit on lock down. You'll have wars between Cartels for resources but those behind the lines and good with the cartels would be fine.

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

THAT will never, ever happen.

I'm of the opinion that the parent show will cease before they even reach that point in the comics. The Negan / Saviors storyline will be at minimum two more full seasons, and by that point the show will be up to season 9, which is very long in the tooth. The comics afford them a very clean and neat place to "end" the TV series after Negan.

Plus there is no way in hell the Benettons survive that long, as characters or as a spinoff TV show. Fear desperately needs to turn itself around in the third season otherwise it is quickly becoming a very expensive show per viewer, and AMC may not be willing to keep paying for an under-performing spinoff for such low ratings.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I just watched the episode. They're moving pieces around the board to set up a big conflict.  Milfy is batshit crazy.  There's a triangle in the works: Dad, Milfy, and Soulcrusher once Dad stumbles over to the hotel. SCW's gut wound might just weaken him enough to make it an even fight.

The cartel implied they are going to take over the refugio. "We're not gonna be here much longer" now they know where the oxy is coming from. Do they have enough manpower to attack them and the hotel at once?

I'm gonna just skip the part where I bitch and moan about how Milfy and Milfy Jr. see the hotel and zero in on it, yet no one else has bothered to come check it out despite all the activity, people running around, whooping and hollering on the pier, surf lessons, black smoke from the generator. And who fuels up a 50 kW genset with a 1 gal gas can? And they drove a van with the hotel logo right into cartel costco. Young brother had not ratted them out, so they had to do it themselves.

Oh damn, seems I've lost my inner monologue.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#26]
I think you are close on your assessment, but I think the Hotel Mexifornia will fall to the rampage of randos that show up due to the Milfbeacon being on. I predict a Dawn of the Dead style gate-crashing in which the randos bust in but in the chaos the hotel is overrun again and everyone loses.

The Costco Cartel will glass Jonestown, or in Walking Dead fashion fight them to a mutually destructive stalemate, leaving Johnny Dope and perhaps Dopechika alive to reunite with the rest of the Benetton brood.

And in between all of that crap they somehow get Travis back with Milfy, and also somehow shoehorn Ophelia back into the story after she has driven around randomly in a truck for two more episodes searching for her plot convenient fiancee who just happened to take her to the exact same spot in Mexico in the past which she conveniently didn't remember until just now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#27]
They needed some device to get the band back together. Milfy's lighthouse stunt served that purpose. Kind of like Terminus served the purpose of reuniting Rick's group after the fall of the prison. Otherwise it's just not likely they would all bump into each other.

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm of the opinion that the parent show will cease before they even reach that point in the comics. The Negan / Saviors storyline will be at minimum two more full seasons, and by that point the show will be up to season 9, which is very long in the tooth. The comics afford them a very clean and neat place to "end" the TV series after Negan.

Plus there is no way in hell the Benettons survive that long, as characters or as a spinoff TV show. Fear desperately needs to turn itself around in the third season otherwise it is quickly becoming a very expensive show per viewer, and AMC may not be willing to keep paying for an under-performing spinoff for such low ratings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The original show is 627 days into the zombie apocalypse, according to TWD Wiki, and we're only in day 25 (...that's hard to believe) or so for Fear, again according to TWD wiki.  So, on our Fear timeline, TWD crew is just establishing the quarry camp?  They'd have to really accelerate FEAR's timeline.

But, it's not impossible.  ...and it would be a good way to end the show, simply fold them into one another.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm not saying they won't have crossover between the shows somehow, I'm simply putting forward my opinion that Milfy will not become a future TWD character named Alpha. It would take a shit ton of mental gymnastics to make Milfy into Alpha, and that is really all I can say without going into serious spoiler territory.

I also think their intent is to keep the shows separate. Sure they are probably going to throw in some crossover elements, but I highly doubt the shows ever have a "Scooby Doo meets the Globetrotters" moment when the two casts are on camera at the same time on the same show. Best case scenario is Fear fails and is not renewed and they fold some of the remaining cast onto TWD ala Joanie Loves Chachi. Those characters would be intact as however they were when Fear ended, rather than those characters taking the place of future TWD canonical characters.

But trying to keep the angle already mentioned, I myself would love to see:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Walking Dead Whoops Confirmed the Spoilers are out on a Certain face Book Page All the way through Episode 7 of the new Season and the Dead are not as shocking as though thats told as well

Once Again Walking Dead Fucks up Cough the Beth Dying Thing Before the West Coasters Saw it LMFAO
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can see the show going 10-11 seasons: that seems to be where most of the good ones go.
I also don't see Fear outlasting TWD (either Fear dies first, or they both go at the same time) - so it's a simple matter to time jump to combine the two.
I am sure that some main characters on Fear will die, so it wouldn't necessarily be more than 2-4 characters making the switch.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No shit. I'm tired of her and her stupidity. Kim Dickens has said in interviews that she hopes to be the 'Rick Grimes' of FTWD, but your comparison of her to Lori is more accurate.

I'm still holding out for a massive die-off of main characters on both shows, a bloody/gory reboot in which they can redeem themselves. It's difficult to remain the avid fan I once was..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MAAANNN, looks like it ain't gonna happen!  She looks to be the crossover link to TWD if that TD clip is right!

That's kinda got me jazzed!!!  Mind blown!
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#33]
8 seasons in is usually the universal point where "audience fatigue" becomes inescapable and ratings begin to wane. And 8 seasons for an expensive, effects heavy show is also quite the run as well.  The longer the show lasts, the more expensive it becomes to produce due to increased talent salaries, production costs, etc... which means the network needs to have pretty large asks for the ad time. And if the ratings start to droop, they can't get those big asks.

There is also something to be said for talent fatigue as well. I doubt all the actors on TWD want to keep doing the same thing for a decade of their lives. Even if the pay is good, at some point you get typecast or your commitment to TWD causes you to pass on other jobs that might have really helped out your career. I would think Andrew Lincoln and the other season one cast are possibly starting to have that 7 year itch.

I think this season will be the telltale indicator... it will show us if TWD can hold onto its ratings or if it is going to continue to drop. And I think Fear is going to unfortunately help it drop due to "zombie fatigue", combined with AMC's incessant re-running of both shows. I myself am kind of tired of the whole zombie genre at this point and I can't see myself watching more of it for very much longer... mostly because the shows have no endgame, but I've ranted about that too much already.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#34]
And in Fear ratings news, scuttlebutt has it that it held with a 3.6. So that makes a two week hold.

I'd imagine it will hold through the finale in the mid 3's then, and depending on the season finale it will most likely open season 3 soft with lower than 3's. Unless it really pulls its head out of its ass in the next three episodes, which it actually could.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
8 seasons in is usually the universal point where "audience fatigue" becomes inescapable and ratings begin to wane. And 8 seasons for an expensive, effects heavy show is also quite the run as well.  The longer the show lasts, the more expensive it becomes to produce due to increased talent salaries, production costs, etc... which means the network needs to have pretty large asks for the ad time. And if the ratings start to droop, they can't get those big asks.

There is also something to be said for talent fatigue as well. I doubt all the actors on TWD want to keep doing the same thing for a decade of their lives. Even if the pay is good, at some point you get typecast or your commitment to TWD causes you to pass on other jobs that might have really helped out your career. I would think Andrew Lincoln and the other season one cast are possibly starting to have that 7 year itch.

I think this season will be the telltale indicator... it will show us if TWD can hold onto its ratings or if it is going to continue to drop. And I think Fear is going to unfortunately help it drop due to "zombie fatigue", combined with AMC's incessant re-running of both shows. I myself am kind of tired of the whole zombie genre at this point and I can't see myself watching more of it for very much longer... mostly because the shows have no endgame, but I've ranted about that too much already.
View Quote

Yep, when was the last time you saw someone come out with zombie ammo?  But if they were to merge TWD with FTWD, has that ever been done?  It would be kinda groundbreaking!
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#36]
It is more common for failed spinoffs to have the spun-off popular characters return to the parent show. Examples would be Joanie Loves Chachi, where both Joanie and Chachi returned to Happy Days after their show bought the farm. Also the character of Cleveland returning to Family Guy after the Cleveland Show ate a dick.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#37]
When they showed Travis in the preview it didn't show Chris with him.
Maybe we start winning.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
When they showed Travis in the preview it didn't show Chris with him.
Maybe we start winning.
View Quote

Travis is gonna have to show the kid the flowers sooner or later
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

MAAANNN, looks like it ain't gonna happen!  She looks to be the crossover link to TWD if that TD clip is right!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when will the official TWD S7 thread show up? I've avoided the spoilers and I think it's time to rehash the speculation of who got wood from Lucille.

Side note Lucille bats on eBay
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So when will the official TWD S7 thread show up? I've avoided the spoilers and I think it's time to rehash the speculation of who got wood from Lucille.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just googled it.  They have several, some going for as cheap as $299, one going for $2,500  ...but hey the $2,500 "replica" Lucille does come with a box.  

I wonder what idiots are buying these "Lucille's".

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Never underestimate the hardcore fans. Hardcore nerd fandom has kind of become a sport of the rich these days with all the super expensive replica props and limited edition collector's stuff.

I thought I was hot shit in college in 1991 when I walked around with my screen printed Akira tshirt... shit, if today's fandom mentality existed back then I'd have to drive around on a twenty grand commemorative replica Kaneda bike just to fit in with the other hypre nerd fans.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Never underestimate the hardcore fans. Hardcore nerd fandom has kind of become a sport of the rich these days with all the super expensive replica props and limited edition collector's stuff.

I thought I was hot shit in college in 1991 when I walked around with my screen printed Akira tshirt... shit, if today's fandom mentality existed back then I'd have to drive around on a twenty grand commemorative replica Kaneda bike just to fit in with the other hypre nerd fans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These are just random bats with some stain and barbed wire wrapped around them. Any idiot could make one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

These are just random bats with some stain and barbed wire wrapped around them. Any idiot could make one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to realize there are people in our society they could not put new shoelaces on a pair of shoes so thinking they can construct a decorative BAT is wishful thinking
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#44]
If soulcrusher is the Coral on the left coast, who gets kneecapped going to get meds.

Does milfy shave her head when she gets back?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#45]
OK   prediction  time so what's the death toll for tonight   zombies .  Live people,  and most important category the crew

I think the zombie counts going to be high as the hotel gets taken over they've been there too long without  destroying it

The mother   that   stabbed  soulcrusher   Will die,  one of her crew maybe the son.

I think Johnny Depp village is going to have problems and at least the main doctor gets killed  

The drug dealers cartel the main guy and the brother from the  Hotel are done

So I say six from all of the  crews ( Live people)  combined   and possibly 18 zombies

crew dead

18  zombies  dead
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#46]
I think tonight is going to be another blue ball "plot" episode. More setup for the supposed battle royale grand finale they have been teasing us with for an entire season.

So help me god if they slight-of-hand this finale into next season, I'm fucking out. Seriously Fear, you have to first built fan respect before you can pull shit like TWD does.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OK   prediction  time so what's the death toll for tonight   zombies .  Live people,  and most important category the crew

I think the zombie counts going to be high as the hotel gets taken over they've been there too long without  destroying it

The mother   that   stabbed  soulcrusher   Will die,  one of her crew maybe the son.

I think Johnny Depp village is going to have problems and at least the main doctor gets killed  

The drug dealers cartel the main guy and the brother from the  Hotel are done

So I say six from all of the  crews ( Live people)  combined   and possibly 18 zombies

crew dead

18  zombies  dead
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if pharmacy guy gets bit & turns - proving to the whole community that he's not immune.
That's a loose end they're going to need to tie up.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Any interest in the new show AFTERMATH  just saw a teaser guess I'll take a look.

9/27/16    TUE 22:00   Syfy    

And then there's another show
v
VAN Helging
shtf   zombies world war and  National disaster, natural disaster  and environmental  ,  supernatural  all rolled into one

Thank God for      Z nation        to give my brain a rest
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I think tonight is going to be another blue ball "plot" episode. More setup for the supposed battle royale grand finale they have been teasing us with for an entire season.

So help me god if they slight-of-hand this finale into next season, I'm fucking out. Seriously Fear, you have to first built fan respect before you can pull shit like TWD does.
View Quote

This is probably more accurate I'm probably a week ahead yours is more logical.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#50]
The info on direct for tonights episode says,

Madison struggles to copeas a large number of refugees flood into the hotel, including someomeone familiar but unexpected!

WTF? Tobias? The asian chick from the plane they set adrift? THE BLADE?, The national gaurd guy that ran away?

Sounds Derpy.

Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top