Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do not see any rational reason why it should be illegal to play in the carcass of a dead animal.

I agree it shouldn't necessarily be illegal.  But there are laws against abusing a human corpse, and abusing live animals, so is *that* much of a stretch to abusing an animal corpse.

I don't believe that makes sense at all.

I don't care, but thanks for letting me know
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link to pics. NOT WORK SAFE. Not too horrible, but a naked chick inside a dead horse.

The pics don't show nips or lips.

Having gutted and dressed my share of critters, I can't imagine someone actually WANTING to surround themselves with that smell.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I got nuthin.

Portland woman, boyfriend won't face charges in photos with dead horse

Washington County investigators have chosen not to file charges in a disturbing incident involving pictures released on the internet of a Portland-area woman and her boyfriend with a dead horse.

The 21-year-old woman told Washington County Sheriff’s Office detectives she wanted to “feel one” with a horse, according to a WCSO incident report.  

After the horse had been put down and gutted, the woman undressed and crawled inside the carcass of the dead horse and took pictures to prove it...

Future Supreme Court Justice right there....

OK, I admit it...I have nothing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I know of no prohibition from looking at a gift horse from that direction.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/PRZzJ.jpg

Well, she has a nice ass....
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/PRZzJ.jpg

Well, she has a nice ass....
And a big heart...

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top