Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 5/1/2023 1:34:35 PM EDT
Don't just post the ugliest gun, that's too easy. Post one that indicates the owner is "that guy"

I'll start

It gets worse the longer you look at it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
None?  I would judge someone negatively on how they actually shot one, though.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Desert Eagle .50 ... unless your name is Tony, then it's cool.

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't just post the ugliest gun, that's too easy. Post one that indicates the owner is "that guy"

I'll start

https://www.recoilweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/concealment_15_SWPERF02.jpg

View Quote

I like it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Sub2000

In 40sw

Note: I own one
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Hi Point
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'll start

https://www.recoilweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/concealment_15_SWPERF02.jpg

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#11]
None.  Everyone has different tastes when it comes to guns.

I only judge how they handle it, are they safe, knowledgeable and can they us it effectively.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#12]
My uncle came over one day and asked me to put some trigger in this Springer Hellcat he picked up

The guy had put those bronzy gold accessories all over it and lacked putting the trigger in since he couldnt figure it out. Optic plate down to the base pad. It looked gawdy as fuck

I begrudgingly helped him finish that hideous gun

So anyone with that sorta thing going on I guess I judge pretty hardcore
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Desert Eagle .50 ... unless your name is Tony, then it's cool.

View Quote

Yeah. But case hardening is beautiful so your argument is invalid.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I like it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll start

I like it.
So do I
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I don’t really judge them negatively, but the Taurus Judge and Springfield XDs are basically a litmus test for how much you know about guns.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#16]
None.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't really because I would own just about any gun for the right price. If I knew someone went out of their way to pay retail for a new gun I might evaluate it differently.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#18]
XD, Taurus, Kel Tec, etc.

Basically any gun that exists within a price point where other BETTER choices clearly exist. It simply tells me that you don’t take self defense seriously enough to research a quality weapon.

I’d never judge someone for buying the extent that they could afford. Never. But when a Kel Tec pocket pistol gets chosen over a Ruger that costs the same damn amount, or when you chose an XD over a Glock or CZ, it tells me that you’re ignorant or unwilling to seek out objectively better choices.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:46:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don’t really judge them negatively, but the Taurus Judge and Springfield XDs are basically a litmus test for how much you know about guns.
View Quote

The judge is great for people that shoot a lot of snakes on their property
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Not the gun. How the owner handles it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#21]
The only ones I would are the ones with the stolen hood guns. You know the electrical tape grip and other ghetto mods.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I can't judge simply because of what gun someone owns because I might own one too, unless it's a Taurus Curve.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't really judge them negatively, but the Taurus Judge and Springfield XDs are basically a litmus test for how much you know about guns.
View Quote
I have my late FIL's Judge and I actually like it and enjoy shooting it.  I also have an XD in .40 and really like it as well.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Basically any gun that exists within a price point where other BETTER choices clearly exist. It simply tells me that you don't take self defense seriously enough to research a quality weapon.

I'd never judge someone for buying the extent that they could afford. Never. But when a Kel Tec pocket pistol gets chosen over a Ruger that costs the same damn amount, or when you chose an XD over a Glock or CZ, it tells me that you're ignorant or unwilling to seek out good choices.
View Quote
Your post is ignorant
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Only one I can think of would be the Taurus Judge.  Never have I seen a more pointless firearm.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Anything that requires fingerprint recognition or some stupid code to fire.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't judge people for merely owning a particular firearm or even brand of firearm.

I do judge AskHoles.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Guns? Not many.

But let me see you toting one in a cheap nylon holster on a flimsy belt and I'll give you a hard time over it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The only ones I would are the ones with the stolen hood guns. You know the electrical tape grip and other ghetto mods.
View Quote

One of my most-shot handguns:

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Any Glock other than an 18 or one with a switch.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'll start

View Quote

My LGS had 3...now they have 1. They are fucking HORRIBLE to hold, like the grip safety will take a chunk out of your hand, horrible. The regular one is a billion times better. Which isn't saying much
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Any of these.

TREAD HARDER DADDY!

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Basically any gun that exists within a price point where other BETTER choices clearly exist. It simply tells me that you don’t take self defense seriously enough to research a quality weapon.

I’d never judge someone for buying the extent that they could afford. Never. But when a Kel Tec pocket pistol gets chosen over a Ruger that costs the same damn amount, or when you chose an XD over a Glock or CZ, it tells me that you’re ignorant or unwilling to seek out objectively better choices.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Basically any gun that exists within a price point where other BETTER choices clearly exist. It simply tells me that you don't take self defense seriously enough to research a quality weapon.

I'd never judge someone for buying the extent that they could afford. Never. But when a Kel Tec pocket pistol gets chosen over a Ruger that costs the same damn amount, or when you chose an XD over a Glock or CZ, it tells me that you're ignorant or unwilling to seek out good choices.
View Quote
Lets go over your list:
XD: Yes, they suck in their own way, but they are a generally reliable firearm that does what it needs to, if you can get it cheap (and you usually can), go for it.
Kel-Tec: They make some interesting designs, and I would bet that most people on here have at least one P3AT or P32 floating around in their collection, because for the longest time, it was the best pocket gun there was if you didn't want to spend $$$ on a specialty gun. Admittedly, their QC can be trash, but not always, and for the record, I love my P17, one of the coolest little 22s ever made.  
Taurus: I bag on Taurus constantly because of trash QC, but the G3 and G4 are damn good handguns for the money, and have not been the problem children I'm used to seeing out of Taurus.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I have my late FIL's Judge and I actually like it and enjoy shooting it.  I also have an XD in .40 and really like it as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't really judge them negatively, but the Taurus Judge and Springfield XDs are basically a litmus test for how much you know about guns.

Well, you obviously know nothing about firearms and have probably never even held one, according to Sputnik.

How about we don't fucking judge anyone on their gun choice?  Maybe poors can only afford Hi-Points?  And maybe some folks have seen how utterly reliable and tough those cheap-ass, POS, cast iron pistols are in real life.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
I don't understand why that was made but I kind of want one now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Only one I can think of would be the Taurus Judge.  Never have I seen a more pointless firearm.
View Quote

A double action revolver that fires six five rounds of .45 Long Colt?

OR, five rounds of this!
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:54:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Anything hi point and taurus.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hi Point
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Attachment Attached File

WTF is wrong with that?  Doesn't it hit all the wickets with what's cool today?
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Have one of those, black. Decent pistol, I don't get the undying devotion some fanboys show over it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree with this. But at least owners of them are taking advantage of our #2A!
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top