Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe the Royal Family requires that their males have a penis to be part of the Royal Family. Prince Harry no longer has a penis. Meghan took it from him.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
This is what happens when you marry a Hollywood liberal. Poor bastard.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Monarchy in Britain is a relic of a past age, but it's surprising how much the Brits love their royalty. I did a lot of work and spent a good deal of time in England, and I once commented to a friend there that if I were British I would resent how the royals have so much wealth and power cornered when there is a parliamentary government in place and they're just window dressing.

He looked at me as if I'd just peed on the Virgin Mary, and I could see I had really hurt his feelings. It's apparently baked into them, and they love their royalty.

And Meghan Markle is trash.
View Quote
You have to remember, our ancestors flipped off the royalty, then shot at their army. It's baked into us to kind of hate them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He never should have left the Army.
View Quote
He should have went after Pippa
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
No one cares, but;

expect this bitch to get heavily involved in U.S. politics for all here pet causes;

Climate;

Guns;

Etc, Etc lib stuff;

Media will jerk it and worship her.

CALLING all this now^^
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does he have any marketable skills?  Should I worry about him giving my little company competition?
View Quote
Probably get some worthless high paying government appointed job.  Business liaison to English interests.  Fly around the world, meet people, go to parties, and accomplish nothing.  All paid by the English commoners.

You know, like our ex presidents

or move to Hollywood and be the ultimate hypocrite of have/have nots
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It’s a nice way of saying the Royal Family gave them the boot.

I mean, I wouldn't want these things around my family either.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/477308/_jpg-1226109.JPG
View Quote
She could wrap those around me any day of the week.  Have fun at your pride parade.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No one cares, but;

expect this bitch to get heavily involved in U.S. politics for all here pet causes;

Climate;

Guns;

Etc, Etc lib stuff;

Media will jerk it and worship her.

CALLING all this now^^
View Quote
Probably right, can't be a royal over there, become one here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He'll emigrate to the USA and after the Luciferian NWO makes this the NAU showplace he'll be our new king.
View Quote
Is there anyone you don't think is a Luciferian?
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She could wrap those around me any day of the week.  Have fun at your pride parade.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a nice way of saying the Royal Family gave them the boot.

I mean, I wouldn't want these things around my family either.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/477308/_jpg-1226109.JPG
I think the point here is that, while she probably is far hotter than anything you've had.....she is not marry the Prince of England hot. She's also batshit crazy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I bet she is pissed though.  She was entitled to what she got, and now she is having to give it all up.
View Quote
He could be testing her.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That pussywhipped ginger bitch is an embarrassment to the Royal Family.
View Quote
That used up libtard meghan cunt is gonna ruin his life and spit him out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Man, that bitch put the fuck on his head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He never should have left the Army.
My first thought when I saw this was, "He should just ditch the Ghetto Princess and go back to doing Army shit."
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He'll emigrate to the USA and after the Luciferian NWO makes this the NAU showplace he'll be our new king.
View Quote
He has been lying in wait for years, but it's all part of the plan.  Trump has been building him a white nationalist army to control when he takes over.  The time of the ginger master race is upon us.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I bet she is pissed though.  She was entitled to what she got, and now she is having to give it all up.
View Quote
Sucked the shit out of that dick for years.......  all for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Damn.  Poor guy is going to have to go find a real job.
View Quote
Highly doubt that. Part of the agreement likely keeps him easily a millionaire for the rest of his life through a network of trust funds.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeap.

He is going to regret her one day.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Harry knows how to party.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Does he have any marketable skills?  Should I worry about him giving my little company competition?
View Quote
Many, many places would give him a massive salary and a very easy schedule just to put him on their letterhead.

If he wrote a book it would make millions. He could generate massive speaking fees.

He's also a combat veteran and a helicopter pilot. Lots of companies that do high end business as military contractors and consultants would pay him a fortune.

He could work in TV if he wanted. Probably won't.

He's golden. Not like he's going to work at an auto parts store or something.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Harry gonna join in the Boogaloo?

He does good work with Invictus Games. Hope it continues.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well, he's an Apache pilot. So you might have competition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, he's an Apache pilot. So you might have competition.
They're not going to pay him to fly. They're going to pay him to go with their sales team to land gigantic contracts. He has a life of golf, private clubs you'll never hear about, and very nice restaurants ahead of him.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Man if the Queen holds in there I’m sure after a couple years of her BS Harry will be all “Granmaaaaa! Help me outta this!”

And she will say, “Yes my child”.

Then she calls Section 20....
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, I'd say so. He's a commisioned officer in the British Army, I believe, and he even did a tour in the suck in Afghanistan.

He got compromised, so they had to pull him out, being an HVT, he didn't want to bring that kind of stuff down on his crew
or others. Guess he's got college and stuff too. Not like he's worthless on his own merit.

So there's that. Plus, I imagine he brought something of his own to the table, and so did his wife. She had a career before him.

All that being said, no problems with no title. Lot's of people who are all of that and more never claimed one, like Americans.

Chill on him and see what it's like?
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#26]
A muthafucka has to be rich to think like that in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Awesome!!!

And as for Prince Harry, you'd think he'd realize that there's not a hole on her body or an act she can perform that's worth the amount of bullshit she brings...
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Awesome!!!

And as for Prince Harry, you'd think he'd realize that there's not a hole on her body or an act she can perform that's worth the amount of bullshit she brings...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Awesome!!!

The more I learn about her the more I'm not impressed.

And he used to pull some serious high end tail too.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm guessing marriage and birth killed the royal lineage and they don't want to be associated with other member(s) who knew Epstein.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
His new official name: "Harry, formerly known as the Prince"
View Quote
Chortle
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Monarchy in Britain is a relic of a past age,...
View Quote
the older I get, the more I see the sense in having a permanent hereditary head of state with veto power over the legislature but without having the powers of the head of government (i.e. the Prime Minister).  It splits the "head of state" and "head of government" roles, and it means the head of state doesn't get there by popular (or indirect popular) vote.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm lost.  Is he merely stepping back and not working in The Family Business anymore, or did he entirely renounce his royalty and titles and become a commoner like us?
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Well it beats being imprisoned in 'Little Ease' in the dungeon beneath the White Tower at the Tower of London.

Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#36]
wasn't there some report about him and his trash wife had a big fight with the queen and are leaving out of a hissy fit?
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The Monarchy in Britain is a relic of a past age, but it's surprising how much the Brits love their royalty. I did a lot of work and spent a good deal of time in England, and I once commented to a friend there that if I were British I would resent how the royals have so much wealth and power cornered when there is a parliamentary government in place and they're just window dressing.

He looked at me as if I'd just peed on the Virgin Mary, and I could see I had really hurt his feelings. It's apparently baked into them, and they love their royalty.

And Meghan Markle is trash.
View Quote
Yeah, I about started a fight one night in Australia when I said some things equating that the royals didn't mean anything, and were just a drain on the British. I didn't know one dude there was British, oh well I was only their to chase tail anyway.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#38]
If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas and then he married one of them
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#39]
She probably didn't like being under the old white woman's thumb and told Harry they needed to make like sheep shit and hit the dusty trail.  It's not like they'll have to actually work for a living and will be thrown out with just the clothes on their backs.  I'm sure they're set.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Andrew wouldn’t give up his ten year old female to Harry for a “midnight snack”.

The queens diaper change went unchanged while the sons fight over child pussy.

Lol kings and queens and princesses.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:19:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Not a royal anyway.  Hes the riding instructor and Di's cuck baby.  Stay in Canada, ginger dali lama.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm lost.  Is he merely stepping back and not working in The Family Business anymore, or did he entirely renounce his royalty and titles and become a commoner like us?
View Quote
He's changing his last name to Paratestes to distance himself from it all.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Never put the pussy on a pedestal.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I believe the Royal Family requires that their males have a penis to be part of the Royal Family. Prince Harry no longer has a penis. Meghan took it from him.
View Quote
America dominating the British once more. What else is new.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He has ZERO chance of becoming king.

As soon as his older brother had children, his purpose in the Royal line ended.  He is completely superfluous now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Being the youngest he has to have the easiest job, it's not like he's going to end up being the king without a couple others dying first.
He has ZERO chance of becoming king.

As soon as his older brother had children, his purpose in the Royal line ended.  He is completely superfluous now.
In that case, might as well just ride that train until it hits a wall and keep up appearances from time to time.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Seen this coming since they got married.

She's trash.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Given the continued interest in the Royals, I don't think anyone here can snicker when your SO reaches for that People or National Enquirer the next time you're in the checkout line.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She's emasculated him
View Quote
She sure has,  he chose poorly.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Harry is a good dude.  Actually fought in AFG, flew choppers at any rate.  Partied like a rock star before he got married, now he wants to be just another rich snob.  Can't fault him for that.

Were I in his shoes, I would have "stepped back" long ago, just spent my days snorting coke out of hot instahoes' ass cracks.
View Quote
pretty much my thoughts too
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top