Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Royal Palace just announced Harry and Meghan are no longer part of the Royal family.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Frank Giustra, sheltering Harry & Megan, member of the Mega Group of Wexner, Bronfman & Spielberg?

Friend of Prince Andrew?

Lots of interesting stuff on that guy...he sued some folks trying to tie him to Pizza Gate.

His close relationship with Bill Clinton serving on the board of the Clinton Foundation and ties to orphans and Haiti...
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Royal Palace just announced Harry and Meghan are no longer part of the Royal family.
View Quote
Limp Bizkit - Nookie (Official Music Video)

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Dumbest move since Bezos paid $50 billion (divorce allocation) to cheat with that high mileage Botox freak show.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Wallis Simpson redux.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 1:55:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Disney CEO Bob Iger talks to his wife about Meghan Markles voiceover work. Her face expression.

'She'll tackle any voiceover - just not Scar': Moment Prince Harry tells Lion King director Jon Favreau his wife is available for work - as Meghan jokes 'That's really why we're here – it's the pitch!'

Link to Video
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:00:55 AM EDT
[#7]
You know Royal Sussex is probably going to end up a chav brand.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:13:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Were I him, I would have merely found a 22 year old debt free virgin and called it good.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:28:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Weird, thought royalty was some mandate from God or some shit
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:32:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:36:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I foresee a great deal of regret in store for him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Especially since I feel that his marriage is destined to end in divorce.  Marrying her could quite possibly be the worst decision he's ever made.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:53:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Especially since I feel that his marriage is destined to end in divorce.  Marrying her could quite possibly be the worst decision he's ever made.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's likely, and he'll be taken to the cleaners, badly.  She's already shown she has zero qualms about fucking over her blood relatives when it suits her.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:58:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's likely, and he'll be taken to the cleaners, badly.  She's already shown she has zero qualms about fucking over her blood relatives when it suits her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also unintended consequences.

It’s started raising questions in places like Australia who are saying why have the royal family still when they can just quit. If they can quit we can quit them.

They voted to keep them as figureheads narrowly not too long ago. People are wanting another vote now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:35:39 AM EDT
[#15]
She is nothing but trouble. Eject Harry.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 9:10:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
His new official name: "Harry, formerly known as the Prince"
View Quote
Drudge stole my joke.
https://drudgereport.com/
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Also unintended consequences.

It’s started raising questions in places like Australia who are saying why have the royal family still when they can just quit. If they can quit we can quit them.

They voted to keep them as figureheads narrowly not too long ago. People are wanting another vote now.
View Quote
This. It was one of the last Western traditions and sister girl is fucking it up.

I wouldn’t want to live under royalty but I liked the modern royals. They tended to be benevolent and neutral while supporting America. And all it took was some skeezer to bring it down.

Regardless what happens she’s getting hers. She got her fairytale disney wedding, she got 18 years guaranteed child support, she gets half his shit, and she can say “Oh I was a royal” at parties.

Fuck centuries of tradition, fuck decorum, fuck decency.

Sister girl gotta get hers
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I feel a little bit bad for the guy. I think Meghan Markle is probably a surprisingly skilled manipulator and schemer.  She probably has him convinced on some level that she's being treated the same way Diana was amd that it'll end in tragedy unless he turns his life upside to to "save" her from it. She purposely did things or connived Harry into going along with to make the public critical of her (obscenenly lavish baby shower, the no photos at Wimbledon, somehow convincing him thay their lives were in danger enough to necessitate taking a private jet multiple times to earn public scorn while the future King and his family flies economy, etc). There is no downside for her, she was a C or B list at best actress who's public recognition is now through the roof.  She figured out how to press Harry's Diana button and she's wearing it the fuck out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 9:27:43 AM EDT
[#19]
I believe the boy is retarded.

She married him simply so she could become world famous.  I had never heard of her before and neither had hundreds of millions others.  She now has what she wanted and Harry will be discarded beside the road inside of two years.  Mark it down.  Nostradumbass has spoken.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
So does that cut off the purse strings? They have to pay for their own security?  Get real jobs now?  Boy he screwed up and married a gold digger.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I really don't care............. However, it's really hard to look away from a flaming train wreck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So does that cut off the purse strings? They have to pay for their own security?  Get real jobs now?  Boy he screwed up and married a gold digger.
View Quote
Yup, they are cut off and they are paying back 3 million dollars from the purchase of their house.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#24]
since these two are no longer royals, maybe there can be another "news" item to replace them

why fox has them front page in 2 or 3 articles astounds me

does anybody really care about the royals?

I don't
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Definitely a tax move.  Meagan has to pay income tax as a citizen of the USA until she renounces her citizenship.  However, an tax on the net worth is applied to those renouncing.  I believe the wealth is the title, not the individual when it comes to British royalty.

So look for him to renounce his title, loose all his wealth, then Meagan renounces her USA citizenship.  She'll pay a pittance of the tax, then Harry will reassume his title and role in the royal family.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#26]
We cut ties with the monarchy almost 250 years ago why do I give a shit about these two silver spoon swallowing twits?
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#27]
he does have that offer from burger king

and she won't move to the US until Trump is no longer president

so I propose making Trump king to keep her dumbass out
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Stay away from Hollywood People.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Stay away from Hollywood People.
View Quote
she is hollywood people
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#30]
This girl has no idea what she's in for. I don't see the Royals allowing this to happen.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Definitely a tax move.  Meagan has to pay income tax as a citizen of the USA until she renounces her citizenship.  However, an tax on the net worth is applied to those renouncing.  I believe the wealth is the title, not the individual when it comes to British royalty.

So look for him to renounce his title, loose all his wealth, then Meagan renounces her USA citizenship.  She'll pay a pittance of the tax, then Harry will reassume his title and role in the royal family.
View Quote
Interesting, I thought that it was nigh impossible to get away from US taxes.  Even with other citizenship.
Regardless the boy done fucked up.  Interesting times for the royals for sure.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Explained: Why does Britain still have a Royal family?
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Never marry a woman with opposable toes.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
since these two are no longer royals, maybe there can be another "news" item to replace them

I don't
View Quote
The Gotha family was pivotal in the destruction of Europe.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The Monarchy in Britain is a relic of a past age, but it's surprising how much the Brits love their royalty. I did a lot of work and spent a good deal of time in England, and I once commented to a friend there that if I were British I would resent how the royals have so much wealth and power cornered when there is a parliamentary government in place and they're just window dressing.

He looked at me as if I'd just peed on the Virgin Mary, and I could see I had really hurt his feelings. It's apparently baked into them, and they love their royalty.

And Meghan Markle is trash.
View Quote
Their parliament works like a bunch of monkeys fucking a football, just like every other democratic government. The royal family is the only thing that differentiates them from the rest of the Western world, so they get touchy about it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#36]
I've heard various costs for their security arrangements running from 1.7 million a year to 37 million.

Looks like they are moving to BC. I hope they are prepare to pay for it themselves whatever it maybe be. If it's anywhere close to the high end estimates, Harry will run through his estimated 40 million net worth real fast

He must be dump as a bag of rocks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I've heard various costs for their security arrangements running from 1.7 million a year to 37 million.

Looks like they are moving to BC. I hope they are prepare to pay for it themselves whatever it maybe be. If it's anywhere close to the high end estimates, Harry will run through his estimated 40 million net worth real fast

He must be dump as a bag of rocks.
View Quote
Definitely this. Can you imagine how high value a target of one of the principle British Royal Family would be, excommunicated or not? Dude's going to have a huge target on his back from every lunatic group out there, without the protections the palace can provide.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dumbest move since Bezos paid $50 billion (divorce allocation) to cheat with that high mileage Botox freak show.
View Quote
LOL, Yep add it to the stupid moves, by privileged people
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Disney CEO Bob Iger talks to his wife about Meghan Markles voiceover work. Her face expression.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/19/00/23576374-7903455-image-a-109_1579394663884.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/19/00/23576370-7903455-image-m-111_1579394671760.jpg

'She'll tackle any voiceover - just not Scar': Moment Prince Harry tells Lion King director Jon Favreau his wife is available for work - as Meghan jokes 'That's really why we're here – it's the pitch!'

Link to Video
View Quote
This is the cringiest thing, I have ever seen.

Bob Iger looked cornered.  Something that you handle on the back end. Like, hey Bob, when can we schedule a few minutes want to chat. Ok great
to he just jumps the guy to pimp his wife. You can tell she pushed him to do this, I can imagine the conversation in the limoi

Babe you need to ask Iger about the voiceovers. Tell him im interested.

This girl was almost 40 years old, no kids, and had  a low key part in TV show, she had peaked, with no prospects.  After 40 good luck working in hollywood.

Bam, she lands the whale. Got to hand it to her.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 5:18:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Hilarious!!  Pretty sad when you marry a British royal and you gotta have your husband corner a guy and have him beg the guy to give the wife some work. She's B list at best.  She must have some magic poon.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#42]
I suspect what will happen...

- They’ll lose the SussexRoyal brand
- She’ll land a few voiceover and actress parts as generous one time tokens from the rich, but won’t bring in the $ and follow-up parts will be difficult to get
- They’ll run through their $$ quickly as she’ll still expect to keep the same level of luxury they have now
- They’ll spend to keep up that persona as if they’re doing better than before, but it will be a facade
- Eventually she’ll tell Harry to get back in with the Royal family
- Queen will be on her death bed and likely and privately say no
- Prince Charles or new King Harry takes pity on them, and let’s Harry and Meghan back in simply to keep up public appearance and not make the Royal family look like there’s problems
- Meghan will enjoy the good life, cheat on Harry, and just play the part to keep the money but be a controlling and manipulative wife as much as she can to keep the $$$ flowing
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Get this...

Meghan's trashy father said that his daughter is destroying the Monarchy.

That she is turning it into a Wal-Mart with a crown.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Harry will probably run for public office...Canada or California perhaps
Trump should appoint him ambassador to the UK.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
We cut ties with the monarchy almost 250 years ago why do I give a shit about these two silver spoon swallowing twits?
View Quote
Gives me something to read when I'm taking a shit.
Other than that, I couldn't care less about these inbreeds.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No matter his wife is a liberal mess. I don't blame Harry one bit. The press, unrelenting pressure, and constant gossip killed his mother, excused his cad of a father, tore apart his uncle's family and made growing up hell. How only escape was while in the military and even then he was at times treated differently. Every friend and dare was subject to betrayal of his private life. He can't even raise his own kid without palace interference and intrigue. Why shouldn't he finally get to the point of saying, "Screw it. Enough is enough. I don't need this!"

How many of you would put up with this crap and be a slave to the crown?

Run, Harry, just as far as you can but stay out of LA. If you thought London was bad, you haven't seen what Hollywood/LA can do.
View Quote
^^^THIS^^^
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Harry could have had any woman he wanted...and he chose Megan. Now he's on the outs with his family and has lost his royal title.

What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Harry could have had any woman he wanted...and he chose Megan. Now he's on the outs with his family and has lost his royal title.

What a dumbass.
View Quote
He chose poorly.

Obviously didn't have the decision-making skills and self-awareness to be royalty.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#49]
it seems that every fifth report on the news is about these two fuckups. I am really, really, tired with reports of Harry and Megan......Hell, I'm tired of hearing about that whole bunch of propped up, parasitic, inbred fuckups
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't
View Quote
Do you know who owns Fox News?

I'll give you a hint:. He's not an American.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top