Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn, blood clot...

Jab side affect?
View Quote

Clot shot.

Always liked when he would throw his toothpick at people.

Special interview with Razor Ramon: Raw, January 11, 1993
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Scott Hall Toothpick Throw Tribute
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 12:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
One of the best, RIP
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 2:42:30 AM EDT
[#4]
oooooozing with machismo  RIP
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:23:52 AM EDT
[#5]
The toothpick throw and spooky fingers were great small things that made him such an incredible heel.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:57:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn. That was a great time in wrestling. I worked with a bunch of guys who were really into it, so I got into it by default.  This was 1998-1999ish Era.  I watched some as a younger kid, but this was a.good time and I actually got into it and likes it for some time. Razors Edge was such a great finisher. RIP
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:47:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Luke at me, meng...
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hall & Nash were awesome. I remember Sting being lowered to the ring, the good Ole days. I don't watch any wrestling now.
DDP sure has helped a lot of people, just an amazing person. We need more like him.
View Quote

Sting's still got it.  He's having a lot of fun in AEW right now.  16 second mark...this was from the other night.

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Razor Ramon, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hugan, Steiner, Sting, and so on…

I loved me some 90s/00’s WWF/WCW
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm genuinely shocked he lived this long.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#11]
“Bad times don’t last, but bad guys do.”
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Would you like me to clean the table for you, mang?

Razor Ramon restaurant promo

R.I.P.  Mr. Ramon
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Scott Hall Aka  Razor Ramon is one of my all time favorites. No doubt he is in the top ten bad guys of all time in professional wrestling. His feud with Shawn Michaels was epic as was his roll in the NWO and Outsiders.

It sucks seeing wear, tear and age catching up to these guys you grew up watching on TV. Hall is a HUGE loss for any Wrestling fan.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 1:19:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Scott Hall Aka  Razor Ramon is one of my all time favorites. No doubt he is in the top ten bad guys of all time in professional wrestling. His feud with Shawn Michaels was epic as was his roll in the NWO and Outsiders.

It sucks seeing wear, tear and age catching up to these guys you grew up watching in TV. Hall is a HUGE loss for any Wrestling fan.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hall - who made his name in WWF as Razor Ramon - underwent hip replacement surgery last week but suffered serious complications due to a blood clot, according to pro wrestling website PWTorch.
View Quote
That's what got Paxton too.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:08:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Isn’t that character kind of like doing blackface but towards Hispanics?

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Isn’t that character kind of like doing blackface but towards Hispanics?

View Quote

He was doing scarface.

And besides, this was 30yr ago.  People had thicker skin and better senses of humor.  They could handle it back then.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#18]
He used to work out at the same gym as me, circa 1999 or so, in the Orlando area. He was always lifting with "Sable." They both appeared to be continually on some sort drugs, cocaine presumably. One time I saw him completely passed out, dead to the world, on a bench press. Sable was slapping his face, trying to wake him up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Only went to see wrestling one time, Razor came out to fight and the crowd boiled with hate. He was so arrogant you could not help from booing, and you could just tell that he loved every second of it. Machismo was an understatement for that guy.

That same night the real Kamala, not the cackling whore, won a match then hurtled the steel rail and went running through the crowd ON THE STADIUM SEATING. Give that a try some time. The stadium was full and it was like the parting of the Red Sea, people could not get away fast enough.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top