User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
My DD-214 says I'm immune

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
When they start drafting females, hood rats and illegals they might get to talk to my son. Until then fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd go if that meant a young man could stay behind and live his life.

I'm only 46 and can still slot Russians.
View Quote

Bless your heart.

Ain't no Russian ever call me incel.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#4]
That is very revealing of how bad things have become in this country…
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

At some point, people need to ask themselves when America ceases being America and becomes a skin suit to a foreign body. It's hard to define that because how we perceive time.

Just food for thought

View Quote

It was ten to twenty years ago at the latest.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm too old, but I'd go back.  I'd love a shot at Chief again.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That is very revealing of how bad things have become in this country…
View Quote
That Selective Service is trying to manufacture conscientious objectors?
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:57:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This country has gone downhill so fast the past few years, I’m almost to the point where I don’t care about the flag anymore or the military.  I would not encourage anyone to enlist.
View Quote

I’m a former Army Soldier and I agree with you. Our military has been a mess for over 20+ years. I won’t let them take my only son to fight their wars. I did my time and every man before me did theirs. It ends with my boy. He’s 23 and they WILL NOT GET MY SON. PERIOD. If we have invaders, my boy will be the first to hold the line and shoot the enemy. He WILL NOT be sent to another country because the fucking POS law makers need to send our children to die so they can get richer. NO WAY. Fuck around and find out,
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The "draftees" we had in my platoon were family men,settled down,responsible,smarter than us 18-19yr olds,and made
good decisions as NCOs...Many of our "Shake n Bakes" were draftees btw.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think Jimmy Carter sent a message when he pardoned the Vietnam War draft dodgers who fled to Canada, that message being "You don't have to answer the call if you don't want to".  If only the draftees who got killed in Nam had known that!

The "draftees" we had in my platoon were family men,settled down,responsible,smarter than us 18-19yr olds,and made
good decisions as NCOs...Many of our "Shake n Bakes" were draftees btw.

I got my draft notice while I was working on enlisting, which I did. In basic training we had a lot of draftees but in my platoon, there were only two who were worthless. Everyone else got with the program.  My best buddy was a draftee; he got orders for MP training.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#10]
If drafted the top of the chain of command remains a civilian, for now.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If a conscientious objector is going to be sent combat arms, tell you what, call me, I'll take his place.
http://desmonddoss.com/bio/desmond.jpg

that man had bigger balls then 99 percent of the folks here.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:44:38 AM EDT
[#12]
My mother’s brothers wanted to join after Pearl Harbor; but couldn’t because they were wheat farmers in North Dakota. The funny part is Mom was a nurse in the Navy.  She was the only combat veteran on her side of the family. She made several Atlantic crossings during the war.  She was fluent in both French and German.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#13]
If we were getting invaded here you would not have to draft me.  I would be in.

Overseas fighting politician's wars?

Not a chance, and neither for my two boys.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:54:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I got my DD-214 so that's gonna be a no from me dawg.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:57:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Start with the draft age children of everybody in the house and senate…If we’re attacked that’s one thing…but sending kids off to die to cover up graft and corruption?!?!  Fuck all that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:00:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Have fun. Maybe should of volunteered before you got voluntold to enlist.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:05:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Yuuuup.  Did my 20 years in the meat grinder, before I went to the second meat grinder.  I have the same wooby and look at it lovingly and fondly.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:08:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
call me anti american but if there is a draft and its for some fucking dumb fuck ass war that's pointless, I ain't letting them take my son. I'll go to jail before he goes and fight some pointless war to stroke some rich ass politicians ego

If he wants to go on his own accord, that's his choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
View Quote

I'm a veteran with a son serving right now and my younger brother 2/3rds of the way through a Navy career. I tend to agree with you when it comes to my 18 & 17 yr old boys. This country run by soulless illigetimate creatures is not the one I took an oath to defend with my life. Like others here, if there's a true existencial threat to this nation, we'll all be there to kill the enemies of this nation. To die fighting for the globohomo aspirations of a bunch of corrupt assholes in DC? Fuck that and fuck them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:11:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
call me anti american but if there is a draft and its for some fucking dumb fuck ass war that's pointless, I ain't letting them take my son. I'll go to jail before he goes and fight some pointless war to stroke some rich ass politicians ego

If he wants to go on his own accord, that's his choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
View Quote

I remember reading about guys in the ozarks putting up armed resistance against being drafted, I believe during WW1

midcap gonna start the lousiana resistaaunce
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This right here. I used to be a flag-waving patriot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This country has gone downhill so fast the past few years, I'm almost to the point where I don't care about the flag anymore or the military.  I would not encourage anyone to enlist.

This right here. I used to be a flag-waving patriot.

I love the America I grew up in and the people that remember it fondly.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:13:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When are they going to make women register for the draft? Do trannies have to Register?
View Quote

Hopefully never.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:15:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Glad I can’t get drafted.
View Quote
They wouldn't take me in 2002, so they can't have me in 2022.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:17:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Just watched Hacksaw Ridge a few nights ago. Really good movie about Doss.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:21:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm fat and old.
View Quote
Me too.   And I've done my time.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:21:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Hard pass, fuck off, and no.

There aren't enough words in my vocabulary to describe my utter disgust for these globalist scumbags, the state of our country, and the world at large.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:23:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Nah.
From a moral perspective, we have no business intervening with military action in foreign entanglements that don’t directly threaten us.
From a practical perspective, the last three major military conflicts (Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam) were all colossal failures engineered by feckless and/or evil leaders across both political parties.

-Thousands of dead Americans and endless sorrow for their families
-Thousand (perhaps millions) more maimed or psychologically warped from trauma
-Trillions of dollars weaseled out of the hands of everyday American citizens and into the hands of corrupt politicians, corporations, the military and foreigners

All for what? Were our lives improved? Is our country safer, stronger, richer?
Allowing yourself to be manipulated and used by such people would be to simply throw your life away. True patriots will use the brain God gave us and not allow these degenerate scum to get away with this bullshit any longer.
Neither I, nor anyone I voluntarily associate with will be going off to die in some foreign shithole so the Bidens, Romneys, Pelosis of this country and their warmongering MIC pals can add a few more billions to their bank accounts. Besides, they should have all the GI Janes and Tranny Joe’s they need to handle it by now shouldn’t they?
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:40:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

At some point, people need to ask themselves when America ceases being America and becomes a skin suit to a foreign body. It's hard to define that because how we perceive time.

Just food for thought

View Quote

How about when foreign invaders have more rights and freedom than citizens.  Will that work?
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:47:42 AM EDT
[#28]
There isn't going to be any draft. If there was then let liberals fight it. They're the ones that helped create this mess with installing Biden, and furthermore they made it more than clear our kind isn't needed or wanted in their world. They can fix it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:50:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Just food for thought

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This country has gone downhill so fast the past few years, I’m almost to the point where I don’t care about the flag anymore or the military.  I would not encourage anyone to enlist.

Just food for thought

This government has become completely blatantly hostile to its people,  it doesn't deserve any service from it's people.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:01:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I’m a former Army Soldier and I agree with you. Our military has been a mess for over 20+ years. I won’t let them take my only son to fight their wars. I did my time and every man before me did theirs. It ends with my boy. He’s 23 and they WILL NOT GET MY SON. PERIOD. If we have invaders, my boy will be the first to hold the line and shoot the enemy. He WILL NOT be sent to another country because the fucking POS law makers need to send our children to die so they can get richer. NO WAY. Fuck around and find out,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:04:10 AM EDT
[#31]
They ain't gonna draft shit, except for new laws to make your life harder, every day.

What, will they exempt the poor and people of color this time around and send only white middle class college males?

Because that is the only way they would be able to keep their base intact, Dominion or not.  

Upon further reflection, I shouldn't say that because anything is possible.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:16:19 AM EDT
[#32]
After the shit show that has been the last couple of years, there is no way i would encourage any kids/ grand kids to go off to die for these degenerate pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:23:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Just send them a response of “I refuse to get vaccinated”.

They’ve already let go of over 1000 Marines because they refused the vaccine.

Under the leadership of Gen. Milley and Gen. Austin it would be the biggest human sacrifice in US history.

They’ve already sacrificed 13 guarding a gate and FJB just looked at his watch and said he had no regrets.

Fuck’em.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:31:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Oh this is legit bullshit not the sparkle boot obama yes we can brigade.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:33:29 AM EDT
[#35]
I would love to see them do a draft, this Country would explode!
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 3:51:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Politicians should go first PERSONALLY into battle before a single young person. If they choose NOT to do that then they can defend themselves here.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 5:50:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Maybe a draft would be good. Teach young people that elections have consequences and quit electing the warmongers.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 5:52:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Fuck all that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 5:53:27 AM EDT
[#39]
There won’t be a draft
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 5:54:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 5:59:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Had to register for the draft after 4 years active air force security forces.  

Internet search says im still draftable until may 5th this year.  

Tick tock.  

But if it gets so bad there is a draft, then im obligated to go.  

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:13:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Yeah enact the draft only for white guys just to vaccinate them. Shoot the age way up there too. Glad I have a DD-214 blanket but I have no illusion that won’t stop these sick fucks.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:15:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
During WW2, the draft was extended up to the age of 64.
View Quote

DD214's don't mean shit to some. Retired officers are eligible to be recalled indefinitely; my retirement check comes with a pretty heavy chain! If called back to duty, maybe I can say "I found Buddha!" and claim conscientious objector status to go get insider-info on the FEMA concentration camps

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:17:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Russia has a 12-month draft, which is mandatory for all male citizens ages 18–27. Which is why the going from Russia could over run Europe in days to it's about to collapse let's get them is a bad idea. Their military is inept but still dangerous. Lots of opportunity for lasting peace. Unfortunately politicians lack of understanding the situation and risk brings lots of opportunities for a long high cost war.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:20:45 AM EDT
[#46]
A draft for what?  Ukraine or some shit?

While our politicians encourage millions of deadbeats to pour across our southern border every year?  While our politicians encourage crime and don't punish actual hardened criminals? While our politicians bail out assholes that burn cities?  While our politicians want to make it harder and harder on people that actually work for a living?

Yeah, count me out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:22:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Y’all have fun. Id rather go to prison than too serve the globohomo empire.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:23:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thumbs up. ??
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Glad I can’t get drafted.
View Quote

Thank goodness for old age.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 6:37:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Maybe its just bad timing.. But our government sent this out today.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327887/20220323_224301_jpg-2324107.JPG
View Quote

Sent it where ? Nevermind
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top