Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://img1.looper.com/img/gallery/the-untold-truth-of-sons-of-guns/intro-1510078765.jpg

Every time I watched that show, I’d be asking myself “why is Joe wasting his time at this subpar gunshop?”  Dude on the far left in the pic.
View Quote

Joe and Flem seemed like the only two good guys.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This photo is owned by me as is the Mac under a Streetsweeper kits. I bought them from the estate of the guy in the picture and posted the picture and have been selling the kits for almost 20 years
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They probably saw this pic and wanted in on the awesomeness. lol

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/01/a0/5601a0151d797c9cf356fe6ef16cae37.jpg

This photo is owned by me as is the Mac under a Streetsweeper kits. I bought them from the estate of the guy in the picture and posted the picture and have been selling the kits for almost 20 years

That is so awesome!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:32:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hate to break your bubble there...  I made and designed that weapon.  Many if not most of firearms on that show were made by other folks in the industry.  

We had no control over the derp that went on nor the story line.

That firearm was a real transferable MAC 11a1 that was converted to 9mm and fired 3500 rounds a minute.  It had to be mounted on a heavy host or you could not hold onto it...  Dude shooting it on film is also an FFL and is a member here.  

Frankly if you want to continue to violate the COC and call me names...Go for it sport.  I'll be your huckleberry.

Perhaps you should consider the fact you don't know shit about what you posting about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You knew that family was fucking inbred when they started making shit like this

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/07/1by1/2014/07/31/073ed7542ac45e828ca82698662de9fa_xl.jpg

Hate to break your bubble there...  I made and designed that weapon.  Many if not most of firearms on that show were made by other folks in the industry.  

That firearm was a real transferable MAC 11a1 that was converted to 9mm and fired 3500 rounds a minute.  It had to be mounted on a heavy host or you could not hold onto it...  Dude shooting it on film is also an FFL and is a member here.  

Frankly if you want to continue to violate the COC and call me names...Go for it sport.  I'll be your huckleberry.

Perhaps you should consider the fact you don't know shit about what you posting about?

LMAO
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Derp. You're right. I think I was thinking of "West Coast Customs" (the Pimp My Ride people) and got it all mixed up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They were the West Coast Choppers of guns. Just a bunch of goofy ass shit.

You mean your local New York boys Orange County Choppers.

West Coast Choppers was never a show, but they did make good parts. I used a lot of WCC steel fenders building bikes.

Derp. You're right. I think I was thinking of "West Coast Customs" (the Pimp My Ride people) and got it all mixed up.

The guy at West Coast Customs was pretty weird, like the guy on Texas Metal. Neither guy I would want to build me a car or me go to work for them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Munch that corn all you want, it's not gonna be another MrHiggs moment
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You knew that family was fucking inbred when they started making shit like this

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/07/1by1/2014/07/31/073ed7542ac45e828ca82698662de9fa_xl.jpg

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif

Munch that corn all you want, it's not gonna be another MrHiggs moment

I need explaiming on MrHiggs
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Just because I had the meme and IBTL

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Were any of these "gun" shows NOT a clusterfuck?

American Guns lost their license and the dad went to prison over taxes.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Does anybody remember the Baton Rouge PD putting together the special float for a parade ridiculing the daughter, and making fun of her being raped by her father?

The float, “Krewe of Sleaziana,” featured an altered image of Ford’s face on a poster. Below the image, text read, “A face only a daddy could love” and “Red Jack It Firearms.”
View Quote

Baton Rouge police officer reprimanded in ‘Sons of Guns’ mocking on Spanish Town parade float

Classy!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#11]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard some news about the Hindenburg.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:51:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

WHAT???  It's just getting good.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I used to fall down on the floor laughing -- every time they would say:  " Our boys overseas will be counting on these to win".  Or some BS like that.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:25:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Does anybody remember the Baton Rouge PD putting together the special float for a parade ridiculing the daughter, and making fun of her being raped by her father?

Baton Rouge police officer reprimanded in ‘Sons of Guns’ mocking on Spanish Town parade float

Classy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The float, “Krewe of Sleaziana,” featured an altered image of Ford’s face on a poster. Below the image, text read, “A face only a daddy could love” and “Red Jack It Firearms.”

Classy!

Fuuuck.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:50:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Classy!
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:12:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Those guys lived down the street from me. They were actually pretty nice to interact with at local car shows.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:18:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I know of an SOT here in Louisiana who converted a Red Jacket AR15 receiver...  In the full auto position, it had text of "No daddy, no" or something to that effect.  

It's been some years, and I remember laughing my ass off when he showed it to me...  He'll probably be pissed that I mentioned it on a forum.
View Quote

That, is fucked up. Oh, and welcome to 2015 OP. Were you in a coma?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:01:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How did you miss years of repeated discussions about this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nevah Been Done Befo'

Remember how awful it was?  What can we make this week?  An NFA-registered double M16 crew served quad or something?

When it turned out the father was molesting the daughter and that's why daddy didn't want the boyfriend in the picture I had ZERO surprise.

The Perp

How did you miss years of repeated discussions about this?

There was even a gag lower made, before the PSA meme lowers. Two of the selector markings were "never been done before" and No, Daddy, No".
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#20]
FPNI as usual, and to think I saw one of the Red Jacket AKM builds in Cincy one day and held it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My guess is that your average "respectable" firearms business would make pretty shitty TV.  A portion of GD might appreciate it, but your average TV watcher needs action / drama to stay engaged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to go so far as to say the show was cooked up by a bunch of big city liberal execs who were deliberately out to make the gun culture look like a bunch of inbred Southern bubbas instead of accurately portraying a thriving, respectable firearms business.  (I'm not saying Red Jacket was a respectable business, just that they deliberately avoided profiling a respectable business).

They consciously picked a gun shop run by marginal people in order to further a subtle anti-gun agenda.

My guess is that your average "respectable" firearms business would make pretty shitty TV.  A portion of GD might appreciate it, but your average TV watcher needs action / drama to stay engaged.

*ring*
"Dave's guns"
"Is my gun there? It's Joe Smith,  I ordered a Lakota Arms .375 Raptor with a Trij..."
"No."
"But the tracking"
"No."
"UPS says it"
"Bye"
*hangs up phone*

Commercial break
*Joe Smith walks into store, sees Dave finger fucking a Lakota Arms .375 with Trijicon 4x and RMR*
"Hey! I wanted to be here when you opened the box!"
"I have to check the serial number into my book immediately upon receipt"
"It's my gun, asshole. Where's the owner's manual, 5k of ammo and 50 magazines it was shipped with?"
"It came in this flat rate box. You're welcome to watch the video of me opening it."
"Oh yeah, I'll call my attorney about this!"
"This isn't worth $25, no more transfers for you."

Repeat 25 more times per season.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

*ring*
"Dave's guns"
"Is my gun there? It's Joe Smith,  I ordered a Lakota Arms .375 Raptor with a Trij..."
"No."
"But the tracking"
"No."
"UPS says it"
"Bye"
*hangs up phone*

Commercial break
*Joe Smith walks into store, sees Dave finger fucking a Lakota Arms .375 with Trijicon 4x and RMR*
"It's my gun, asshole. Where's the owner's manual, 5k of ammo and 50 magazines it was shipped with?"
"It came in this flat rate box. You're welcome to watch the video of me opening it."

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to go so far as to say the show was cooked up by a bunch of big city liberal execs who were deliberately out to make the gun culture look like a bunch of inbred Southern bubbas instead of accurately portraying a thriving, respectable firearms business.  (I'm not saying Red Jacket was a respectable business, just that they deliberately avoided profiling a respectable business).

They consciously picked a gun shop run by marginal people in order to further a subtle anti-gun agenda.

*ring*
"Dave's guns"
"No."
"But the tracking"
"No."
"UPS says it"
"Bye"
*hangs up phone*

Commercial break

Kharn
Between that, customers wanting to buy an Artillery Luger for Jimenez prices, arguing why they can't just buy 6 rounds of specialty ammo because 20 is "just too much", or the actual store employees doing things like: telling customers that colt doesn't make delta elites anymore, explaining why a former military shotgun is the perfect home defense weapon for a woman because not only will racking it scare the intruders and bonus you can mount a bayonet on it, PS90s are stupid and no one needs a 50 round magazine,  all you really need for defense is this snub nosed revolver with a 500lb DAO trigger pull because glocks are plastic fantastic and you'll get in trouble in a shooting because you can sneak them through airports, the ak's a better combat gun then an AR because it's more reliable and you won't get accused of war crimes since the AR bullets tumble in flight and blow limbs off......(all of those things I have heard by gun store employees over the years).

Yeah who wouldn't want a *real* gun store reality TV show?

Now...what *WOULD* be hilarious is going around at all the gun shows and talking with all the wacky old FUDDS who never sell shit, or trolling the chinse made nazi replica knife and dreamweaver dudes.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
@Prebans

Maybe you can copypasta what you posted before?
View Quote

@ajdual

Some things deserve to quietly go to bed.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Forgive is someone already said this...

Pedo guy didn't actually own the shop.  A couple of the smart guys did.  Pedo guy was just big cheese for TV.  Think he originally stated it but couldn't keep it going.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:58:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
But why?

Why would you admit to that?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Local Academy Sports stocked Red Jacket packaged aluminum 30rd AR mags for quite some time until the big blow up about the dad. Local mouth breathers would only buy those mags because Red Jacket made the best.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Oh grow a fucking spine. The dude was talking shit on Will Hayden, nobody even knew you existed before this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh grow a fucking spine. The dude was talking shit on Will Hayden, nobody even knew you existed before this thread.
And this. The "comeback" makes it worse...or better...idk.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Local Academy Sports stocked Red Jacket packaged aluminum 30rd AR mags for quite some time until the big blow up about the dad. Local mouth breathers would only buy those mags because Red Jacket made the best.
View Quote

I remember seeing those as a kid, and still bought Pmags instead. I knew they were rebranded shit
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#30]
I suppose this is a more recent picture

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#31]
I met the pedo a matter of months before all the allegations came out. After speaking with him for about a minute, I walked away wanting a lysol shower. He oozed of scummy dirtbag.

I got drunk at a Dicks Last Resort with Joe Mineaux once. He was pretty cool actually. haha.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Saw part of one episode and hated it.  Something about picking up dogshit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#33]
I found it annoying, Jersey Shore with guns, and ditched it early on.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got a few thousand of those mags from the manufacturer. "Want a few thousand mags for like $5 each? Cancelled order, floorplates are marked Blackhawk or something." Yea, or something...It was after the pedo incest rape came out, but people still bought them all. I was going to keep some and just put Ranger floorplates on. Not that I would care much about something marked on a floorplate, but probably don't need reminded of pedo rape when grabbing a mag.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Nevah Been Done Befo'

Remember how awful it was?  What can we make this week?  An NFA-registered double M16 crew served quad or something?

When it turned out the father was molesting the daughter and that's why daddy didn't want the boyfriend in the picture I had ZERO surprise.

The Perp
View Quote
I wouldn't want my daughter to have a boyfriend around either if she was married.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#36]
I've got a Red Jacket 12 gauge suppressor.  It's the only can I own that sounds like it actually amplifies the shot.

" />
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:44:54 AM EDT
[#37]
We need more photos of the daughter on the other show.

I don't know about the long neck or whatever but she's the only thing that I liked about any of those shows.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#38]
I honestly believe that this is the very first thread in GD that I have read EVERY SINGLE POST. (It has literally NevaBeenDoneBefore by me)  It is just too good to stop.

Especially all the side bar insult accusations and tuff guy talk...LOL. It's like the final episode of red jacket that never aired.

So has anyone been reported yet?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I honestly believe that this is the very first thread in GD that I have read EVERY SINGLE POST. (It has literally NevaBeenDoneBefore by me)  It is just too good to stop.

Especially all the side bar insult accusations and tuff guy talk...LOL. It's like the final episode of red jacket that never aired.

View Quote

For some reason I'm gravitated to this thread as well
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We need more photos of the daughter on the other show.

I don't know about the long neck or whatever but she's the only thing that I liked about any of those shows.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#42]
I think the only decent Red Jacket product would ha e been the bull pup 10/22 stock that got killed when Pedodaddy got caught.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Nevah Been Done Befo'

The Perp

View Quote

Just found the internet huh?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Just found the internet huh?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Hating on Red Jacket firearms never gets old.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#45]
The best was when Mr. Pederast had the brilliant ground breaking idea to "combine the accuracy of an AR with the reliability of an AK". They assembled an AR15 with an aftermarket piston kit (Adams Arms?). A totally revolutionary leap forward in the post 2010 AR15 market! And it was up for consideration as a .gov purchase for nuclear plant security teams. They drove out to a dry lake bed at Apex NV where the retired general in charge of this procurement program came out to witness the testing of this gun. Since the general needed to keep his identity on the down low cuz OPSEC/PERSEC he stayed in his tinted window SUV and some supposedly retired SGM (IIRC) was serving as the "general's" mouthpiece and conducting the weapon testing which consisted of throwing the rifle onto the ground and picking it up to fire a few shots. The general and SGM were so impressed by this rifle that the general had a discussion with Mr. Pederast inside the tinted window SUV and a meeting in DC was scheduled to discuss more .gov procurement from RFF. Totally believable
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I wonder about that myself.

Perhaps it's just some sort of unfortunate Venn diagram style overlap between people in the firearms world crazy enough to get involved with the entertainment industry to that degree.

Something something... Edge of the precious...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it just a coincidence that people on both gun shows (Sons of Guns, American Guns) lost their FFLs and ended up in Federal Prison?

I wonder about that myself.

Perhaps it's just some sort of unfortunate Venn diagram style overlap between people in the firearms world crazy enough to get involved with the entertainment industry to that degree.

Something something... Edge of the precious...

Guy from SoG is in state prison. Angola I believe.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

West Coast Choppers was never a show, but they did make good parts. I used a lot of WCC steel fenders building bikes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They were the West Coast Choppers of guns. Just a bunch of goofy ass shit.

I didn't understand that comment and I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks it was occ. Occwas the clown show. I'm sure disco tried to get JJ to act like a buffon like the buffons of occ.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I wonder how he is faring in prison being a kiddy diddler.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top