User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We need more photos of the daughter on the other show.

I don't know about the long neck or whatever but she's the only thing that I liked about any of those shows.
View Quote

I guess she's a yoga instructor now.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a9Lod1Z_700b.jpg
View Quote

She can orally pleasure her own taco.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For some reason I'm gravitated to this thread as well
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly believe that this is the very first thread in GD that I have read EVERY SINGLE POST. (It has literally NevaBeenDoneBefore by me)  It is just too good to stop.

Especially all the side bar insult accusations and tuff guy talk...LOL. It's like the final episode of red jacket that never aired.

So has anyone been reported yet?

For some reason I'm gravitated to this thread as well

LOL! same. In for more Paige pics?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

She can orally pleasure her own taco.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:27:51 PM EDT
[#6]
A couple years ago on armslist there was a guy selling a redjacket AR. I don't know if he ever sold it but he wanted $1200+ in the salad days for it. I distinctly remember his ad because he always mentioned no trades for barking spiders.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've got a Red Jacket 12 gauge suppressor.  It's the only can I own that sounds like it actually amplifies the shot.

https://i.postimg.cc/hvH1CbXz/IMG-1970.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/hvH1CbXz/IMG-1970.jpg
View Quote

Good lord look at the size of er! If it's a turd on a 12 you could make a heck of a pcc integral with all that size
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The best was when Mr. Pederast had the brilliant ground breaking idea to "combine the accuracy of an AR with the reliability of an AK". They assembled an AR15 with an aftermarket piston kit (Adams Arms?). A totally revolutionary leap forward in the post 2010 AR15 market! And it was up for consideration as a .gov purchase for nuclear plant security teams. They drove out to a dry lake bed at Apex NV where the retired general in charge of this procurement program came out to witness the testing of this gun. Since the general needed to keep his identity on the down low cuz OPSEC/PERSEC he stayed in his tinted window SUV and some supposedly retired SGM (IIRC) was serving as the "general's" mouthpiece and conducting the weapon testing which consisted of throwing the rifle onto the ground and picking it up to fire a few shots. The general and SGM were so impressed by this rifle that the general had a discussion with Mr. Pederast inside the tinted window SUV and a meeting in DC was scheduled to discuss more .gov procurement from RFF. Totally believable
View Quote

That one was even better than when he flew to Jordan to set up a contract with their military.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The best was when Mr. Pederast had the brilliant ground breaking idea to "combine the accuracy of an AR with the reliability of an AK". They assembled an AR15 with an aftermarket piston kit (Adams Arms?). A totally revolutionary leap forward in the post 2010 AR15 market! And it was up for consideration as a .gov purchase for nuclear plant security teams. They drove out to a dry lake bed at Apex NV where the retired general in charge of this procurement program came out to witness the testing of this gun. Since the general needed to keep his identity on the down low cuz OPSEC/PERSEC he stayed in his tinted window SUV and some supposedly retired SGM (IIRC) was serving as the "general's" mouthpiece and conducting the weapon testing which consisted of throwing the rifle onto the ground and picking it up to fire a few shots. The general and SGM were so impressed by this rifle that the general had a discussion with Mr. Pederast inside the tinted window SUV and a meeting in DC was scheduled to discuss more .gov procurement from RFF. Totally believable
View Quote

I forgot about that. I think that was around the time I stopped watching. Of all the derp in that show, the one that always sticks out in my memory was when the tattooed guy told Will he couldn't find a chamber gauge, to which Will responded he didn't need a gauge then proceeded to eyeball and call the headspace good.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the OP:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like a squared away operation. I'm not breaking balls....
But alot off the crap on that show was hokey ass junk. And I heard multiple
Takes had to be takin when they did firing line mad minutes cause everything was jam o matic....
Thank God those shows are over. But it was cool to see guns on tv that often.

I like the guy that flew his plane to meet dudes then offer them silver bars for NFA...
If that guy came to me like that... he better bring the wife and daughter and I'd still may not open the safe......lol

Quoted:
Jupiter Productions produced the show and Discovery bought it.
Some of the best parts were cut out.  Like the time Kris was hand-cycling live ammo in an AK and fired a round through the ceiling, right past the sound man in an upstairs mezzanine.
Or the time everyone was on the firing line, guns at the ready and the camera man was out in front of everyone filming.  The Producer told everyone NOT TO FIRE, even when he yelled "Fire" so the camera man could get back behind the line before everyone opened up.
But one DUMB FUCK, lit off a round right when the producer yelled fire.  The shot went right beside the camera man.  I thought he was going to charge the guy and kick his fucking ass right there.  It was epic.

Tony

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need more photos of the daughter on the other show.

I don't know about the long neck or whatever but she's the only thing that I liked about any of those shows.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Takes had to be takin when they did firing line mad minutes cause everything was jam o matic....

I like the guy that flew his plane to meet dudes then offer them silver bars for NFA...
If that guy came to me like that... he better bring the wife and daughter and I'd still may not open the safe......lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Jupiter Productions produced the show and Discovery bought it.
Some of the best parts were cut out.  Like the time Kris was hand-cycling live ammo in an AK and fired a round through the ceiling, right past the sound man in an upstairs mezzanine.
Or the time everyone was on the firing line, guns at the ready and the camera man was out in front of everyone filming.  The Producer told everyone NOT TO FIRE, even when he yelled "Fire" so the camera man could get back behind the line before everyone opened up.
But one DUMB FUCK, lit off a round right when the producer yelled fire.  The shot went right beside the camera man.  I thought he was going to charge the guy and kick his fucking ass right there.  It was epic.

Tony

Did you write your response in iambic pentameter or are you typing via a telegraph?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I shoot guns. I'm not a typing pro . Plus i hate this ipad....
If you get the point great if not I don't give a shit....cause I have ammo and primers...
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m just her for pics of the daughter
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Hate to break your bubble there...  I made and designed that weapon.  Many if not most of firearms on that show were made by other folks in the industry.  

We had no control over the derp that went on nor the story line.

That firearm was a real transferable MAC 11a1 that was converted to 9mm and fired 3500 rounds a minute.  It had to be mounted on a heavy host or you could not hold onto it...  Dude shooting it on film is also an FFL and is a member here.  

Frankly if you want to continue to violate the COC and call me names...Go for it sport.  I'll be your huckleberry.

Perhaps you should consider the fact you don't know shit about what you posting about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You knew that family was fucking inbred when they started making shit like this

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/07/1by1/2014/07/31/073ed7542ac45e828ca82698662de9fa_xl.jpg

Hate to break your bubble there...  I made and designed that weapon.  Many if not most of firearms on that show were made by other folks in the industry.  

That firearm was a real transferable MAC 11a1 that was converted to 9mm and fired 3500 rounds a minute.  It had to be mounted on a heavy host or you could not hold onto it...  Dude shooting it on film is also an FFL and is a member here.  

Frankly if you want to continue to violate the COC and call me names...Go for it sport.  I'll be your huckleberry.

Perhaps you should consider the fact you don't know shit about what you posting about?

He has no idea who the hell you are. Calm your tits.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

Something something born that way, mom, truck driver 87, don’t let the family tree split etc.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I forgot about that. I think that was around the time I stopped watching. Of all the derp in that show, the one that always sticks out in my memory was when the tattooed guy told Will he couldn't find a chamber gauge, to which Will responded he didn't need a gauge then proceeded to eyeball and call the headspace good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It got downright derptastic in the end. I think that was also the episode where Chris(?) the guy who was marrying Haydens daughter begged to put as lead on that build, got half way through it and had to leave for Vegas and asked Vince to finish it. Vince looked at it and it was AFU'd, then Will and Chris blamed Vince for it being all fucked up
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#20]
It's damn near impossible to find primers for reloading nowadays
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:33:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Did that transferable get scraped after this project ??
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Incredible resemblance, too. You've been watching me in bed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:16:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Theres some hilarious hurt buts in this thread lol
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:32:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, I remember that one too. IIRC wasn't that the "combine the reliability of the AK with the accuracy and range a of sniper rifle"? Basically they shoehorned a Krieger .308 match barrel onto a Saiga receiver.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:39:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It got downright derptastic in the end. I think that was also the episode where Chris(?) the guy who was marrying Haydens daughter begged to put as lead on that build, got half way through it and had to leave for Vegas and asked Vince to finish it. Vince looked at it and it was AFU'd, then Will and Chris blamed Vince for it being all fucked up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Vegas build was the "nuke plant security AR/AK hybrid". They all left to come to Las Vegas and left Vince behind to finish the build and ship it out. When it got to Las Vegas the hydraulic buffer was missing so they had to pester Jim Fuller and go to Accuracy Gun Shop where they happened to find the last hydraulic buffer in town just in time for the "general and SGM's" field testing. Vince got blamed even though he gave the boxed rifle to another RJF employee to ship out. But one time when Vince complained about having to carry Kris's water, Chomo told him we are all a team and to just do the work.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your response shows just why so many women are turned away from the idea of getting into gun sports. You are judging me based off of nothing but a picture and telling me I should be in lingerie and add zero value otherwise.

I'm going to now do the same thing to you. I most likely send more rounds downrange in a month than you do in a year. I buy 5.56 by the drum and most years it doesn't last the full year. I most likely have a higher education level than you and I have a rather large inventory of antique and modern arms that could supply me for years of videos if I chose to do gun reviews before ever needing outside sponsors to assist.

I add quite a bit of value to the gun community, responsible gun ownership and the gun sports community. I'm not sure that you do. You can respond with some chest pounding response if you feel like it. We all know you want to, but just as you have judged me you are now judged. You will not convince me otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:11:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder how he is faring in prison being a kiddy diddler.
View Quote
Ha, I originally read this as farting in prison and thought to myself, "yeah, he probably got butt raped and they sound like a wind tunnel."
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:23:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Fleming.
I think his name or av was helicopter'ish as he was a rear ramp door gunner on a chinook.
(If I remember right)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasnt one of the employees a team member at one time? Had some sort of gas mask or hazmat suit avatar IIRC.

Fleming.
I think his name or av was helicopter'ish as he was a rear ramp door gunner on a chinook.
(If I remember right)
I chatted with him several times after he escaped the shitshow. Dude was a decent kid just trying to be a responsible man.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:36:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nevah Been Done Befo'

Remember how awful it was?  What can we make this week?  An NFA-registered double M16 crew served quad or something?

When it turned out the father was molesting the daughter and that's why daddy didn't want the boyfriend in the picture I had ZERO surprise.

The Perp
View Quote

Is this new information to you?

We have a guy at work like you..  he's in his early 50's and tells us about the "new shows and movies" he's watched lately...  like Top Gun, NYPD Blue, and Friends
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:41:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/07/1by1/2014/07/31/073ed7542ac45e828ca82698662de9fa_xl.jpg

It's funny cause its not facsimile noodles
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:50:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If the stories about him and his daughter are true I bet his rectum has been stretched in prison a few times
View Quote

Well he got a life sentence for raping his daughter on the show
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:16:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well he got a life sentence for raping his daughter on the show
View Quote

He's somebody's bitch.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:02:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Joe and Flem seemed like the only two good guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://img1.looper.com/img/gallery/the-untold-truth-of-sons-of-guns/intro-1510078765.jpg

Every time I watched that show, I’d be asking myself “why is Joe wasting his time at this subpar gunshop?”  Dude on the far left in the pic.

Joe and Flem seemed like the only two good guys.

imho Vincent Buckles, too. he left early on, has his own company Mesa Kinetic Research and he's a respected AK guy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:37:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, the Beowulf X was designed so Paige Wyatt could use a scoped AR.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Is that a tramp stamp on his chest?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:09:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Hayden is a scum bag
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#39]
How about the Desert Eagle episode, Stephanit was talking about how she wanted to shoot it-gets to the range and shoots a Beretta, then talks avout how big a gun it is.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Is this new information to you?

We have a guy at work like you..  he's in his early 50's and tells us about the "new shows and movies" he's watched lately...  like Top Gun, NYPD Blue, and Friends
View Quote

Of course it's not new to me.  I used to watch the show all the time.  And I kept up with the scandal when it broke.  Not every thread is supposed to be taken as "breaking news."  Some threads are just posted for the entertainment value.  This one never fails.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:03:21 AM EDT
[#41]
I like guns & shows about guns... But, that was a tuff one to sit through. The ideas were just this side of useless I feel bad for some of the cast, they deserved better.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I like guns & shows about guns... But, that was a tuff one to sit through. The ideas were just this side of useless I feel bad for some of the cast, they deserved better.
View Quote
Because it was a "reality" show for the idiot masses. Not a show for gun people.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Because it was a "reality" show for the idiot masses. Not a show for gun people.
View Quote

I still say it was trying to sneak an anti-gun message under the radar.

I'm not glad for what happened to Hayden's daughter, but I'm kind of glad the owners of the show refuse to show reruns.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#44]
I don’t know if it has been mentioned but the episode where he talks about his “Indian heritage” is probably the worst non-gun moment in the whole show.  

Part of me thinks producers picks sleazy gun people for these shows just to make gun owners look like (or in this case actually be) child molesting, buck tooth, sister fucking red necks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don’t know if it has been mentioned but the episode where he talks about his “Indian heritage” is probably the worst non-gun moment in the whole show.  

Part of me thinks producers picks sleazy gun people for these shows just to make gun owners look like (or in this case actually be) child molesting, buck tooth, sister fucking red necks.
View Quote

EXACTLY.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take it easy Francis.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Does anybody remember the Baton Rouge PD putting together the special float for a parade ridiculing the daughter, and making fun of her being raped by her father?

Baton Rouge police officer reprimanded in ‘Sons of Guns’ mocking on Spanish Town parade float

Classy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Does anybody remember the Baton Rouge PD putting together the special float for a parade ridiculing the daughter, and making fun of her being raped by her father?

The float, “Krewe of Sleaziana,” featured an altered image of Ford’s face on a poster. Below the image, text read, “A face only a daddy could love” and “Red Jack It Firearms.”

Baton Rouge police officer reprimanded in ‘Sons of Guns’ mocking on Spanish Town parade float

Classy!

WTF.  No Lawsuit?

I feel bad for her.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Your response shows just why so many women are turned away from the idea of getting into gun sports. You are judging me based off of nothing but a picture and telling me I should be in lingerie and add zero value otherwise.

I'm going to now do the same thing to you. I most likely send more rounds downrange in a month than you do in a year. I buy 5.56 by the drum and most years it doesn't last the full year. I most likely have a higher education level than you and I have a rather large inventory of antique and modern arms that could supply me for years of videos if I chose to do gun reviews before ever needing outside sponsors to assist.

I add quite a bit of value to the gun community, responsible gun ownership and the gun sports community. I'm not sure that you do. You can respond with some chest pounding response if you feel like it. We all know you want to, but just as you have judged me you are now judged. You will not convince me otherwise.
View Quote

Ahahahahahahahaah!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ummm...Are you saying you have two accounts?  "Fowty" and "Bollocks44"

I NEVER since becoming a member in 2008 responded to Bollocks44.

As to those saying lighten up....Sorry go read what "Fowty" posted.  Think about it real hard.  How would you react if somebody not knowing the situation stated something like that....   Given the seriousness of what Will Hayden did to his children I find no humor in it.  Making sport of it offends me.  

I stand by my comment.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not shit talking--I just couldn't see how what he was offering was anything special.  I have no problem at all with the man himself.  I don't know enough about him to say anything good or bad about him personally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember the guy that showed up with a Plain Jane AR wanting Red Jacket to produce it as the "Katana" like it was some special warrior's rifle, and I couldn't help thinking, "Why not just buy a Colt 6920?"

Tiger McKee episode

Tiger is a damn good guy so ease up with the shit talking.

Not shit talking--I just couldn't see how what he was offering was anything special.  I have no problem at all with the man himself.  I don't know enough about him to say anything good or bad about him personally.

Why don't you go ahead and finish that insult you had lined up about Tiger?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top