Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So 90Day Fiance is fake?? Wtf
View Quote

And judge judy isnt a real judge!

Its hard to believe anything you see on the internet or tv these days. All made up malarkey!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#2]
OHHHHKaaay, so lets steer away from the gay sex discussion
back to us hating our gun shows.  Umm kay!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Pawn stars has people call in with items they want to bring in. Then they set up a time for the customer to bring in the item and employees and the producers look at the items and pick what goes on the show. Then the Guys show up for filming.  It is a very small place with a line down the block for people to walk through it. We went there about 5 years ago and I asked a employee about the show and how it comes across staged and told me it was and then told me all about it. While we were there they were getting ready to film a episode and tv crew walks around the store and down the block outside and hand picks the people to be in the background during filming. The wife and I got invited to stay and they hand you a clipboard with a bunch of legal jargon for you to sign.  It was intersting.
View Quote

Yeah my mom has some autograph from a Vegas icon (can't remember who) thats supposedly pretty rare.  She contacted them about it and they asked her to schedule an appointment to come in but she never did.  

We went into the store once when we first moved here.  Its tiny and there wasn't much anything in there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wonder how fake ice road truckers is.
View Quote

Well, a couple of their notable drivers have been killed in truck wrecks outside of driving for the show, so they can't be as good of drivers as they're made out to be.

That saod, I wouldn't want to drive on those roads.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you realize that nobody knows who the hell you are?  And if you had kept your mouth shut, you could have continued to exist here and nobody would have ever known you created that abortion.  People might have even listened to your advice on weapons related topics.

But now the cat is out of the bag.  And that, along with these "Threats" of being a Dingleberry or whatever you are trying to say, lets everyone know just what a giant TOOL you actually are.

Maybe you should take your own advice.
View Quote

@DoorKicker

To think I put on asbestos underwear for that?   Surely you can do a better flame job than that?  That the best you got homey?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:15:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

completely fake my man

- Clint
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

completely fake my man

- Clint

I know there’s a level of fakeness to it but how fake is it? I mean the people pick each other don’t they? I assume the show edits and instigates certain events to come out preplanned
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pawn Stars is obviously all set up.  From what I've read the shop is more of a tourist attraction than an actual pawn shop at this point.  It's crowded with people just looking at everything with a line out the door waiting to come in.  Yet, on the show when a customer brings something in there are only a handful of people in the background.  They obviously shut the store down to film the episode.  That requires pre-planning and knowing that somebody is bringing something in.  The people coming in with something are obviously not just walking in off the street.  Not to mention Rick and his experts can't possibly know everything they talk about right off the top of their head.  They research the items before they come in.  Rebecca the book expert did an AMA on reddit.  She said that she is contacted ahead of time and told what book will be brought in so she can research beforehand.  Not to mention are we supposed to believe that these experts are sitting around with nothing to do or can drop everything and can come over to the pawn shop when Rick calls them.

I still like watching the show though.  And would like to do dirty things to the book expert.
View Quote

I’ve been watching the show since the very beginning and I don’t have to read anything anywhere to know that it is staged. I have seen repeat “sellers “come in. The interest in the show is not really the reality of it, it’s just people bringing in miscellaneous things and explain the history behind them. That is what I find interesting and why I watch the show
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OHHHHKaaay, so lets steer away from the gay sex discussion
back to us hating our gun shows.  Umm kay!
View Quote

Username checks out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#9]
One of GD's favorite Pawn Stars...

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I know there’s a level of fakeness to it but how fake is it? I mean the people pick each other don’t they? I assume the show edits and instigates certain events to come out preplanned
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

completely fake my man

- Clint

I've never seen the show... but after filming one and spending up to 12-14 hours a day for 5 months with a film crew, who all had done lots of reality shows for lots of different networks.... and talked about every aspect of the film business.... I can say that the people cast in the show know well in advance what they will be doing weeks before they film it, and it's all made up by the network and the production company. There is a "storyline" that the show runner is following as he documents the "actor's" reactions to whatever scenario they put them in.

- Clint
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/G57yYmE.jpg
View Quote

Information overload.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Pawn Stars is obviously all set up.  From what I've read the shop is more of a tourist attraction than an actual pawn shop at this point.  It's crowded with people just looking at everything with a line out the door waiting to come in.  Yet, on the show when a customer brings something in there are only a handful of people in the background.  They obviously shut the store down to film the episode.  That requires pre-planning and knowing that somebody is bringing something in.  The people coming in with something are obviously not just walking in off the street.  Not to mention Rick and his experts can't possibly know everything they talk about right off the top of their head.  They research the items before they come in.  Rebecca the book expert did an AMA on reddit.  She said that she is contacted ahead of time and told what book will be brought in so she can research beforehand.  Not to mention are we supposed to believe that these experts are sitting around with nothing to do or can drop everything and can come over to the pawn shop when Rick calls them.

I still like watching the show though.  And would like to do dirty things to the book expert.
View Quote

Mmm Rebecca

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I know reality TV is FAKE, but Naked and Afraid is real. It's got to be. All dat ass can't be fake...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#15]
i do recall the neck.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mmm Rebecca

https://www.baumanrarebooks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/RR-headshot-by-Sean.jpg

I bet she wears crotchless panties under her sensible pantsuit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:51:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Been moving so I'm just getting around to this thread.

Len Savage and Tony Rumore in a Sons Of Guns thread giving behind the scenes info. Now that is the good ol' ARFCOM I know and love.

I actually ordered these from Australia because Discovery has purged all mention of the show from their website and never released it on disc here in the US. Good luck finding Season 5 anywhere after Sandy Hook though.

Attachment Attached File

And since it was mentioned I also have this but, as with S05 of Sons Of Guns, good luck finding Season 2 of this.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Been moving so I'm just getting around to this thread.

Len Savage and Tony Rumore in a Sons Of Guns thread giving behind the scenes info. Now that is the good ol' ARFCOM I know and love.

I actually ordered these from Australia because Discovery has purged all mention of the show from their website and never released it on disc here in the US. Good luck finding Season 5 anywhere after Sandy Hook though.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/photo_2021-01-21_15-07-18_jpg-1843192.JPG
Reverse negative?
And since it was mentioned I also have this but, as with S05 of Sons Of Guns, good luck finding Season 2 of this.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/photo_2021-01-27_16-02-20_jpg-1843194.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/G57yYmE.jpg
View Quote

She is a sharp cookie... Her intelligence makes her even more attractive & sexy to me
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top