Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Giving terrorists the tools to shoot down airliners?  

Not sure how that adds up.

View Quote

How do you know there isn't any dem der globohomo on the airliner?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why would Russia aid a group that is backed by Iran and killed hundreds of American and French soldiers in Beirut?

View Quote

I'm not sure how cozy the Wagner Group is w/ Russia after they threatend to oust Putin earlier this year.  Of course the owner of Wagner Group supposedly died in a plane crash, so maybe the company cozie back up to Putin.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Onward, Christian soldiers.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Another good air defense system is to stop lobbing rockets into Israel.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why would Russia aid a group that is backed by Iran and killed hundreds of American and French soldiers in Beirut?

View Quote

I was thinking the same thing. Many on GD claim Putin is a nice guy, would he really do such a thing?  
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

While I know you are being stupid with this question...

The second order effect of us arming the Ukranian forces who are killing thousands of Russians...is that the Russians now very much want thousands of dead Americans.  They will arm and equip people who promise to hurt America and its allies.  

Way to go Uke Bro!!!  Now we are all less safe.
View Quote

Because the Russians haven't been acting this way towards our enemies and allies since 2008, right?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Wagner is a mercenary group. Screw them. The weapons would never arrive and Wagner would need to up its recruiting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Because the Russians haven't been acting this way towards our enemies and allies since 2008, right?
View Quote

Umm Russia has been asshole long long long before 2008.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ehh the moment they get unloaded in Lebanon give Israel the info and let them blow them up

If we truly cared we would know the date time and location they were coming in
View Quote

Beirut has a reputation for things suddenly blowing up and taking out half the harbor.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The second order effect of us arming the Ukranian forces who are killing thousands of Russians...is that the Russians now very much want thousands of dead Americans.  They will arm and equip people who promise to hurt America and its allies.  

View Quote

We were less safe the day Putin took office. We were more unsafe when he invaded Georgia and Crimea and we did nothing. Now you bitch because we did something, it is our fault too. Is your paycheck from Putin late?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Israel will track that shipment. The moment it arrives in Hezbollah ha ds, hopefully Israel makes the whole shipment into a giant fireball.
Hopefully it's caught on video.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm sure Russia will have some tips for them on how to shoot one down
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
100 % they shoot down an airliner

I'm sure Russia will have some tips for them on how to shoot one down

Yup, they're experts at shooting down civilian airliners
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#15]
The odor of russbro copium is strong in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Putin's a Communist. Old guard Commies are not fans of the whole woke culture. Same goes for China and Xi.  You don't see Transgenders and gays in China. But this doesn't make them our friends.
View Quote

The enemy of my enemy wokeness and enemy LGBT is my friend.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its everywhere. Even if it isn't just say there is.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why are we surprised? We gave some "junk" weapons to Ukraine. Surely, they are returning the favor.
View Quote

Works for me
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

you mean like arming those "moderate rebels" in Syria to fight Russia?
View Quote

Fight Russia?

No.

Fight Assad? Sure.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Russia was totally a friend and ally of the USA before this even when the USA killed hundreds of Russians in Syria

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Arming islamists to fight Russia, then watching the weapons pop up in terror attacks is a time honored American tradition, like throwing sticks into the water and watching where they appear on the other side of a bridge. (side note: the weapons sent to ukraine will never be sold or used in terror attacks!)

Now Russia is doing the same thing in return, it will probably have similar results when a passenger plane or something of that nature gets hit.
View Quote

Russia doesn’t need to arm
Terror groups to shoot down an airliner.

They’re plenty equipped to do it themselves

See: mh17
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Lol. I knew this shit would start happening after all the aid we supplied Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lol. I knew this shit would start happening after all the aid we supplied Ukraine.
View Quote

Russia didn’t aid terrorist groups and anti American factions until after 2022?

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Generally...not at this level.  The Russian global picture was more oriented toward economic goals and using the full force of government to gain wealth and global power.  It was not directly targeting Americans.  

Now...it is absolutely personal as they directly tie dead russian troops to American actions.  That is a major escalation that will come back with blood on it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because we’re aiding the group they’re fighting. What’s good for the goose.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Russia was totally a friend and ally of the USA before this even when the USA killed hundreds of Russians in Syria

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you really equate us arguing over oil in Africa with Wagner or dealing with their contractors in Syria...to literallly tens of thousands of dead conventional force troops wearing Russian Uniforms and fighting in Russian claimed territorial homeland?  

If someone killed tens of thousands of US troops, what would we do to the people that provided the weapons, money, training, and intel?  

Seriously.  

Even through your delusions of glorious war...you have to see that the massive blowback from Russia is coming.  They will gladly fund, support, train, and launch anyone that wants to kill Americans.  Its payback...and Russia loves payback.  

Your ilk caused that.  Its on you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
As they have done for 50 years in every conflict. No way are you this dense to believe this is what triggered them and only now.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah Israel... the biggest donor of military aid to Ukraine.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Generally...not at this level.  The Russian global picture was more oriented toward economic goals and using the full force of government to gain wealth and global power.  It was not directly targeting Americans.  

Now...it is absolutely personal as they directly tie dead russian troops to American actions.  That is a major escalation that will come back with blood on it.
View Quote

Russia has been heavily involved in proxy wars against the US faaaar long before the Feb 22 invasion of Ukraine.

Korean War? Vietnam?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#32]
We have a bunch of outdated mq-1’s that we can to deplete there SAMs
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
What are the upcoming lottery numbers?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Arming islamists to fight Russia, then watching the weapons pop up in terror attacks is a time honored American tradition, like throwing sticks into the water and watching where they appear on the other side of a bridge. (side note: the weapons sent to ukraine will never be sold or used in terror attacks!)

Now Russia is doing the same thing in return, it will probably have similar results when a passenger plane or something of that nature gets hit.
View Quote

exactly.

i don't like Russia one bit but they are just paying us back for arming terrorist to fight them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Fight Russia?

No.

Fight Assad? Sure.
View Quote

funny i still remember the video of these terrorist using anti-tank weapons, provided by the US, to kill Russian medics. isn't targeting medics a war crime?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why are we surprised? We gave some "junk" weapons to Ukraine. Surely, they are returning the favor.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well yes, but they really stepped things up in the 2000s as far as the post Cold War era is concerned, starting with Georgia.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Putin's a Communist. Old guard Commies are not fans of the whole woke culture. Same goes for China and Xi.  You don't see Transgenders and gays in China. But this doesn't make them our friends.
View Quote

You've missed the past two years of Arf spouting their love for the masculine defender of Christianity, Vladimir Putin and the Russian Holy State.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Is this the same system the Russians tried to use in the Ukraine? If so, I don't think it's going to work very well in Israel.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Aiding Terrorists that want to kill Jews.  WTF?
View Quote

Russia used to use pogroms to thin out the jews every now and then.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Russia didn’t aid terrorist groups and anti American factions until after 2022?

View Quote

Not as overly.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What are the upcoming lottery numbers?
View Quote

Laugh if you want, I almost started a thread about it multiple times, but we have enough Russia/Ukraine threads already. Proxy wars are nothing new to the US and Russian, but I can’t remember a time that it’s been more blatant than with our support of Ukraine (maybe since Vietnam?) It was only a matter of time before Russia matched our efforts. My guess was that our next forever war, maybe when President Jenna Bush decides to invade Iraq again to avenge daddy and peepaw, that the Soviets would supply Iraq with advanced weapons. Unfortunately it’s happening earlier than I anticipated.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#43]
I would imagine that it would be hard to smuggle them into the region without blowing up before they arrived.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because the Russians never supplied "advisors" and weapons (that were used to kill Americans) to our enemies prior to us sending them to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is this the same system the Russians tried to use in the Ukraine? If so, I don't think it's going to work very well in Israel.
View Quote
A dji drone and a bag of nades should sort them
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well, if you are talking some form of degeneracy and where it takes it’s origins, they might not be totally wrong in who they support.

Not saying it’s good. But the logic stands
View Quote

Meaning you think its good but you know its not a good look to come out hard for it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah Israel... the biggest donor of military aid to Ukraine.  
View Quote

Do you even proxy bro?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Calls Fadedsun stupid.

Also claims Russian aid to Hezbollah against Israel is direct result of US helping Ukraine.   Even though Israel was careful to avoid giving aid to Ukraine itself for fear of antagonizing Russia.

I mean, maybe you're right.  Maybe Russia is that utterly unhinged and psychotic as a matter of official policy.    In which case, we should probably give Ukraine more and better aid to degrade Russia even faster.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top