Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Meh, given Russias track record in the middle east and that the IAF has HARM's, F35's, and the ability to fly over the SA-22's engagement ceiling this thing will be dead within 30 seconds of turning on its radar. It's a point defense ADA/SAM system. It'll give helicopters and low flying aircraft a hard time if it can detect them but unless it's used in conjunction with a broader IADS network with high altitude deterence capability it's a sitting duck if they ever try to use it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:43:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Through Egypt?

Does Gaza have an airport that could even receive something like this?

EDIT: I’m an idiot; glossed over “hezbollah”
View Quote

Lol. What a dummy.

So did I.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:44:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Works for me
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are we surprised? We gave some "junk" weapons to Ukraine. Surely, they are returning the favor.

Works for me

Huh, another brand new pro-Putin account.      What Are The Odds of THAT?    
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Russia will surrender any day now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:49:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:53:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

While I know you are being stupid with this question...

The second order effect of us arming the Ukranian forces who are killing thousands of Russians...is that the Russians now very much want thousands of dead Americans.  They will arm and equip people who promise to hurt America and its allies.  

Way to go Uke Bro!!!  Now we are all less safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would Russia aid a group that is backed by Iran and killed hundreds of American and French soldiers in Beirut?

While I know you are being stupid with this question...

The second order effect of us arming the Ukranian forces who are killing thousands of Russians...is that the Russians now very much want thousands of dead Americans.  They will arm and equip people who promise to hurt America and its allies.  

Way to go Uke Bro!!!  Now we are all less safe.

Seriously? How old are you?

Russia has been killing Americans since Korea and Vietnam.

You’re being utterly delusional and dishonest.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:55:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Russians flew combat missions against USN and Airforce in Korea.

Quoted:
The soviet union included ukraine at the time
View Quote

You seem a bit weak in Geography.

Is the Kremlin in Moscow or Kiev ?

Or do you somehow believe that mean old Kiev was bossing around poor little Moscow & forcing the peaceful & innocent Russians do ... bad things

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:56:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No. I asked how YOU found it.

Now we know.  

????? ???? ??????? ?????? ?????????

???? ???????? ?? ??????? ???????
View Quote

lol, you kept editing that post to make it more and more dramatic

Again, yandex is a good place to find originals and primary sources when google just shows you the news link version. And this guy might show up to larp with you.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:57:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So Russia claims to invade Ukraine to remove Nazis but are cool with Arming people that actually want to genocide the Jews
View Quote

In the Slavic mind the connection between anti-Semitism and Nazism isn’t the thing that it is for us. The Russians believe that Nazism is simply hostility to Russia and other Slavs think Nazi symbols are what you wear when you kill Russians.

Russia is only slightly behind the Nazis when it comes to violence against Jews.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:01:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Again, yandex is a good place to find originals and primary sources when google just shows you the news link version. And this guy might show up to larp with you.
View Quote

So…the only way the Russians have ever occupied a US fighting position is…the US left it willingly and the Russians scurried in?

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

It’s a Russian site Russians use to find Russian stuff.

https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/how-russias-leading-search-engine-spreads-kremlin-propaganda-on-ukraine-introducing-asds-yandex-dashboard/

The irony of citing Hamilton 2.0 to debunk propaganda

They are revamp of Hamilton 68.  Which were the ones who pushed the Russian stealing the 2016 narrative, and also are trying to disbar attorneys supporting Trump.

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#13]
This is bullshit, Russia ran out of all its weapons and ammo over a year ago.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Never heard of them.

.  There’s no need to cite ANYTHING to prove that the Russian site is a Russian site.  It’s undeniable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/how-russias-leading-search-engine-spreads-kremlin-propaganda-on-ukraine-introducing-asds-yandex-dashboard/

They are revamp of Hamilton 68.  Which were the ones who pushed the Russian stealing the 2016 narrative, and also are trying to disbar attorneys supporting Trump.

Never heard of them.

.  There’s no need to cite ANYTHING to prove that the Russian site is a Russian site.  It’s undeniable.

Just go down that rabbit hole and see they produce as much propaganda as the Russians and if I remember right is run by a Clinton lackey
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Just go down that rabbit hole and see they produce as much propaganda as the Russians and if I remember right is run by a Clinton lackey
View Quote

Whataboutism
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why would anyone care about that?

A Russian source is a Russian source.  Period.

No one is debating propaganda, we’re just laughing at the clumsy use of Russian sources and subsequent denials.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

Never heard of them.

No one is debating propaganda, we’re just laughing at the clumsy use of Russian sources and subsequent denials.

Here is a hint useful for maintaining credibility don’t cite propaganda to debunk propaganda
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whataboutism

Whataboutism is term invented by people to deflect from either their hypocrisy or lack of knowledge

Just about anyone who makes the statement knows they have no rebuttal, it’s the equivalent of calling someone racist, or today’s equivalent a “Russian agent”
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Here’s a hint:  read before posting

no one is “debunking propaganda”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

Never heard of them.

Here is a hint useful for maintaining credibility don’t cite propaganda to debunk propaganda

Here is a hint, you are citing propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Putin is anti-woke, hates gays and stands up for traditional family values. He's a true Saint and protector of Christendom. His values are totally in line with Western culture & civilization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But some GD peeps love Russia!

Putin is anti-woke, hates gays and stands up for traditional family values. He's a true Saint and protector of Christendom. His values are totally in line with Western culture & civilization.

Well, honestly, probably more then a significant amount of our own politicians and the president.

And it pains me to say that, but it's an honest evaluation.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:51:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:51:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well, honestly, probably more then a significant amount of our own politicians and the president.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But some GD peeps love Russia!

Unfortunately that is true.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Did I post anything that was untrue or even inaccurate?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

Never heard of them.

you cite propaganda while making fun of making fun of someone citing propaganda

That is strait up clown shoes.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:53:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Don't get me wrong, but I never have liked the Russians except for some of their finer ass women.

However, can't blame them for what their doing now.

Would be surprised at this point if they set back on this one and did nothing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Whataboutism is term invented by people to deflect from either their hypocrisy or lack of knowledge

Just about anyone who makes the statement knows they have no rebuttal, it’s the equivalent of calling someone racist, or today’s equivalent a “Russian agent”
View Quote

If you ever wonder why people accuse you of being a Russian agent, maybe consider that here you are carrying their vodka in a topic about Russia supporting Islamic terrorism.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I’m not making fun of someone for posting propaganda.  I’m making fun of someone for using Russian sources.  

Again, did I cite anything that is false or inaccurate?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

Never heard of them.

I’m not making fun of someone for posting propaganda.  I’m making fun of someone for using Russian sources.  

Your contention  is if it is a Russian site, it is got be propaganda, and propaganda is false.  And to prove it is a Russia site, you cite a Clinton associate run US propaganda site. While not apply the same rule, can you not see the lack of consistency?  
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If you ever wonder why people accuse you of being a Russian agent, maybe consider that here you are carrying their vodka in a topic about Russia supporting Islamic terrorism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because there are a lot stupid, illogical, people in the world.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Anyone who accuses R0N of being a “Russian agent” is an idiot.

However, it is ironic that he defends the guy pushing the Russian perspective that attempts to diminish that combat success of Marines in Syria.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone who accuses R0N of being a “Russian agent” is an idiot.

However, it is ironic that he defends the guy pushing the Russian perspective that attempts to diminish that combat success of Marines in Syria.

It probably is Russian, but I would NEVER use anything from the Hamilton project.  

If they claimed DC as the U.S. capital, I would double check that.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I made no such contention, whatsoever.  That is a falsehood.

My contention is that it was a Russian source found on a Russian search engine used by Russians to push a pro-Russian perspective -period.  That’s not propaganda.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

Never heard of them.

Your contention  is if it is a Russian site, it is got be propaganda, and propaganda is false.  And to prove it is a Russia site, you cite a Clinton associate run US propaganda site. While not apply the same rule, can you not see the lack of consistency?  

My contention is that it was a Russian source found on a Russian search engine used by Russians to push a pro-Russian perspective -period.  That’s not propaganda.

You do that by citing the Hamilton project, which is a known U.S. disinformation site, that has been proven time and time again to see Russians behind ever bush.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:06:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

R0N, there ARE Russians hiding behind Russian bushes in Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know.  

Never heard of them.

You do that by citing the Hamilton project, which is a known U.S. disinformation site, that has been proven time and time again to see Russians behind ever bush.  

R0N, there ARE Russians hiding behind Russian bushes in Russia.

If the Hamilton project said that, I would have to double check
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Hezbollass is a proxy terrorist group of Iranian mullahs. Iranian mullahs dictatorship is a proxy terrorist regime of the Russians.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lol. I knew this shit would start happening after all the aid we supplied Ukraine.
View Quote

Did you hiberate between 1920 and 2022??
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
True
Not really.

They are mutually supportive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hezbollass is a proxy terrorist group of Iranian mullahs.

True
Iranian mullahs dictatorship is a proxy terrorist regime of the Russians.

Not really.

They are mutually supportive.

Yep and probably the actual string puller speaks with a much Asian voice.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#42]

Well, you were asking where to find that russian gopro video from syria.Turns out its on a Russian site. Next you might discover that the weather channel has a shocking pro-weather bias.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hezbollass
View Quote

Get them some subarus instead of toyota pickups, and they'd be lezbollah
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#44]
All the more reason for Israel to get shit done now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yandex?

You post a Russian search engine to show how easily one would come across your Russian link?  
Umm…

What American would EVER do that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post the link to the search YOU used to find the video YOU posted:  https://my.mail.ru/mail/tatyna-a1/video/41793/63381.html

C’mon, you can do it.  That link came from somewhere.

Can't tell if I am being epic trolled or if roman statues are hard headed!

Answer is right there in the post. Third line. That link is the first result.

Yandex?

You post a Russian search engine to show how easily one would come across your Russian link?  
Umm…

What American would EVER do that?

I have suspected for a while that there're quite a few russian moles infecting GD.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow this thread filled up fast with the usual people afraid of their own shadow
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow this thread filled up fast with the usual people afraid of their own shadow
View Quote

Shadows are globohomo.  Be afraid.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Did you hiberate between 1920 and 2022??
View Quote

Although Russia dominated the USSR I personally stick to post USSR antics like Moscow circumventing sanctions on Iran and North Korea pre 2022 for example. In my view Russia has not been #1 on our shit list compared to China but we’ve been at loggerheads with Moscow in one way or another since the 90s. Then Obama came along mocked Romney on Russia and isis as a JV team. Anyway I prefer to seperate the USSR from Russia

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No.  I asked where did YOU find it.

Not where could one find it.

There’s no need to explain.  It’s obvious and straightforward.
View Quote

You made an almost identical post on the last page. This is starting to sound like forced, generic dialogue out of a novel.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top