BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never heard of them.  Neither relevant nor “ironic” (not sure you used that word properly)

Nor is there any “propaganda” being cited or debunked in this discussion.  It’s simply Russian information from Russia.

There’s no need to cite ANYTHING to prove that the Russian site is a Russian site  and is influenced by Russia.   It’s undeniable.
View Quote

Yes, true red-blooded Americans get their information from Google.  They always give you the straight dope.  They don't kiss the Chicom's ass or filter everything through the lens of their perverted San Frasicko values.

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
As far as this thread topic I’m in no rush, I’m waiting to see if this is really just Assad sharing shit, “fake news”, Wagner cashing in or whatever May or may not be happening. I’m no fan of Moscow but I’m in no rush when it comes to world events. Team Biden says Iran & Hezbollah won’t open new fronts - could be true or not. I’m just gonna wait to see either way. Netanyahu says this will be a long war so like Ukraine another long war, I’m in no rush. I’ll monitor, wait and find out
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia used to use pogroms to thin out the jews every now and then.
View Quote

I thought that sentiment died out in the early 1900's.  Is there still animosity in Russia today towards Jews?
View Quote

A mob of Palestine-flag-waving Muslims "tried to catch Jews" at an airport a few days ago. Putin blamed us and Ukraine for inciting it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/airport-closed-southern-russia-after-people-pour-onto-runway-russian-aviation-2023-10-29/
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why would Russia aid a group that is backed by Iran and killed hundreds of American and French soldiers in Beirut?

View Quote

By all means let’s pick a fight with a goddamn nuclear power.  

Guess what, the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Russians flew combat missions against USN and Airforce in Korea.
View Quote

Not even a decade after the US helped save their ass with Lend-Lease. Such a great way of them to repay that favor, and they've been doing it ever since. Fuck 'em. Should have left them on their own against the Germans.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

They haven't been doing the same since the 50's?
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I am consistent.

As are you.

1) I cited the Marines slaughtering the Russians in Syria.  FACT

2) That seemed to bother you, so you implied that the Marines ran away from the Russians.  FALSE.

3) you then provide a Russian video from a Russian site to support your claim (it did not)

4) Everyone lol’s at you for showing your true colors.

5) When asked where you got the video, you insist it has been posted by ABC News, and then proceed to provide a link to another Russian site.

6) everyone lol’s again
View Quote

The generic novel writing continues! Now he's making up imaginary people. "And everybody clapped", pretty embarrassing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They haven't been doing the same since the 50's?
View Quote

All globohomo lies comrade! The peace loving Workers and Peasants of the Soviet Union would never do that.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The generic novel writing continues! Now he's making up imaginary people. "And everybody clapped", pretty embarrassing.
View Quote

No he is correct we are all loling at you.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol, the "Glory to Ukraine" poster shows up to defend his buddy's cheesy meltdown over a .ru link
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
We're a nuclear power. How about they stop picking fights with us?

Strange how it never works that way.

The "juice" of sitting on our ass while Russia grows unhindered is what isn't worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:23:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No meltdown, comrade.  Just calling a spade a spade.
View Quote

Claim was made that the US did not flee Syria. I showed a video of some guys walking through a US base with literal half finished food and strewn garbage left behind. The video purported to also show that equipment on base had been detonated to prevent it from falling into Russian hands, when the guys previous occupying the base "got bored and left".

This of course cannot stand. Must narrate a group consensus to counter-message the video! Must post securing-democracy.org links (lol)!
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#17]
keywords in this is "wagner group".
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Are you actually trying to again suggest that the US Forces left that location out of any sort of worry or concern about the “threat” posed by Russian forces?  

What American would ever suggest such a thing, and provide a Russian link to make that case?
View Quote

I know I am not the only one who hears the Russian National Anthem when I read his posts.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I certainly am.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am consistent.

As are you.

2) That seemed to bother you, so you implied that the Marines ran away from the Russians.  FALSE.

3) you then provide a Russian video from a Russian site to support your claim (it did not)

5) When asked where you got the video, you insist it has been posted by ABC News, and then proceed to provide a link to another Russian site.

6) everyone lol’s again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  I asked where did YOU find it.

Not where could one find it.

There’s no need to explain.  It’s obvious and straightforward.

You made an almost identical post on the last page. This is starting to sound like forced, generic dialogue out of a novel.

I am consistent.

As are you.

6) everyone lol’s again

Marines in a Syria?  
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are you actually trying to again suggest that the US Forces left that location out of any sort of worry or concern about the “threat” posed by Russian forces?  

What American would ever suggest such a thing, and provide a Russian link to make that case?
View Quote

Don't believe your lying eyes. Securing-Democracy.org, the Hamilton Institute, and the 5 posters who constantly repost .ua links and twitter pages say .ru links are bad!
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You made an almost identical post on the last page. This is starting to sound like forced, generic dialogue out of a novel.

I am consistent.

As are you.

6) everyone lol’s again

Marines in a Syria?  

Calibrate your White Knight instincts

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/FB742515-8D9E-4D62-AAA7-DFF96AE2C4E1-3015603.jpg

The BN Co on the ground was one of my students at Sill.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good job!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am consistent.

As are you.

6) everyone lol’s again

Marines in a Syria?  

Calibrate your White Knight instincts

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/FB742515-8D9E-4D62-AAA7-DFF96AE2C4E1-3015603.jpg

The BN Co on the ground was one of my students at Sill.

Good job!

prior to that when it was only a Marine Battery, we lost 1 and had about dozen wounded by a 107mm rocket.   The Battery CO was that year’s Leftwich Trophy winner.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Marines in a Syria?  
View Quote

That whole thing seems to have taken on a life is it’s own both with claims of #Russians involved, killed etc but if I recall although mostly Army there were some Marines there at that time

https://thewarhorse.org/special-forces-soldiers-reveal-first-details-of-battle-with-russian-mercenaries-in-syria/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That whole thing seems to have taken on a life is it’s own both with claims of #Russians involved, killed etc but if I recall although mostly Army there were some Marines there at that time

https://thewarhorse.org/special-forces-soldiers-reveal-first-details-of-battle-with-russian-mercenaries-in-syria/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_7870_jpeg-3015647.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_7871_jpeg-3015649.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_7870_jpeg-3015647.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_7871_jpeg-3015649.JPG

There’s a member here who was involved in the battle I believe.

It was such a one sided slaughter they made a medal of it for the survivors

Quoted:

lol, the "Glory to Ukraine" poster shows up to defend his buddy's cheesy meltdown over a .ru link

There’s another .ru link where Putin claims Ukraine belongs to Russia and at the same time we are supposed to believe Russia is “winning” in Ukraine.

While Kyiv and the majority of the country is free and out of Russian control.

Quoted:

How are those nukes helping them in Ukraine?

Quoted:
Wow this thread filled up fast with the usual people afraid of their own shadow

I know. Scared to do what’s right and all.

bUt wE mIgHt oFfEnD sOmEOnE

Quoted:
Meh, given Russias track record in the middle east and that the IAF has HARM's, F35's, and the ability to fly over the SA-22's engagement ceiling this thing will be dead within 30 seconds of turning on its radar. It's a point defense ADA/SAM system. It'll give helicopters and low flying aircraft a hard time if it can detect them but unless it's used in conjunction with a broader IADS network with high altitude deterence capability it's a sitting duck if they ever try to use it.

What do you know about sa22s?

Quoted:

Do you really equate us arguing over oil in Africa with Wagner or dealing with their contractors in Syria...to literallly tens of thousands of dead conventional force troops wearing Russian Uniforms and fighting in Russian claimed territorial homeland?  

Russia did this long before Ukraine. What was Korea and Vietnam? Cold War?

Russia wanted to conquer and annex our ally. Oh no, their gambit didn’t pay off.

It’s several hundred thousand, by the way, not just tens of thousands. The easiest way to resolve this and end the deaths of Russians is to go home and Russia abide by its word.

If someone killed tens of thousands of US troops, what would we do to the people that provided the weapons, money, training, and intel?  

Like Vietnam and Korea? We aided the Afghanistan fighters and they got Russia back for us

Seriously.  

Even through your delusions of glorious war...you have to see that the massive blowback from Russia is coming.  They will gladly fund, support, train, and launch anyone that wants to kill Americans.  Its payback...and Russia loves payback.  

note: Russia already does aid and finance anyone with an
Anti American agenda. If you notice who is supporting Russia now, it’s traditional, trad and red pilled nations like: Belarus, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, China. All bastions of freedom.  

Your ilk caused that.  Its on you.

Ilk? Hardly. You’re willing to allow others to be genocided and conquered by a tyrant. I’m not.

May your chains rest lightly.

Quoted:

funny i still remember the video of these terrorist using anti-tank weapons, provided by the US, to kill Russian medics. isn't targeting medics a war crime?

Russians were aiding a regime that dropped barrel Bombs and gassed their citizens.

Medics are fair game generally. Corpsmen are armed also.

But do Russians care? No. The LOAC are merely suggestions.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#29]
As the CCP laughs as Russia and the U.S. deplete all their military goodies, per the CCP’s 100 year plan!
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There’s another .ru link where Putin claims Ukraine belongs to Russia and at the same time we are supposed to believe Russia is “winning” in Ukraine.

View Quote

Another one who knows the domain of our adversaries?

According to the Hamilton Institute, RU domain names are in Russia. That is where Russian influence comes from.

Why so familiar with .ru domain names? Were you supposed to let that slip?

(entirely a joke btw)

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, the Israelis will figure out how to defeat it for us.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:03:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I know I am not the only one who hears the Russian National Anthem when I read his posts.
View Quote

You're not.  He's one of the most obvious ones here.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:06:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Almost as if everyone wants wwIII to kick off.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:23:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:29:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Putin is anti-woke, hates gays and stands up for traditional family values. He's a true Saint and protector of Christendom. His values are totally in line with Western culture & civilization.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
But some GD peeps love Russia!
View Quote
No they don't. Ukebros conflate not supporting our involvement in the Ukraine conflict with supporting Russia. The fact that Ukebros get so emotional and angry when people do not see things their way should tell you they aren't looking at things rationally and are making statements and suppositions based on their feelings.

Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:36:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

“Our adversaries”?

You’ve made your bed.
Sleep in it.
View Quote

Imagine that, the guy who thinks Putin hires people to make fun of him online took the post literally
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:37:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Southern border: Wide open, with Federal agents making sure it stays wide open.
The dollar: With 34+ trillion dollars of debt, inflation is sure to weaken the average American family
Our elections?: Wide open. Unless you happen to catch someone on video, several times, cheating is now the de jour means of winning elections.
Etc.

But instead, I'll get worried about some BS article claiming country B is going to do shit to fuck with country C, neither of which is the US.

Panem et circenses, just in different forms.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No they don't. Ukebros conflate not supporting our involvement in the Ukraine conflict with supporting Russia.

https://y.yarn.co/45aaf9c8-c51e-48cc-8ac6-795ace9547f4_text.gif
https://y.yarn.co/1a8ce731-5612-47d7-95a0-ce3c2ff25a55_text.gif
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am consistent.

As are you.

4) Everyone lol's at you for showing your true colors.

6) everyone lol's again

How much does the Kremlin pay per post while you sit in St. Pete? Is there like a quota you have to fill per day?
Just wondering
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 1:00:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How much does the Kremlin pay per post while you sit in St. Pete? Is there like a quota you have to fill per day?
Just wondering
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am consistent.

As are you.

4) Everyone lol's at you for showing your true colors.

6) everyone lol's again

Just wondering

Gotta earn his food rations in that broke ass beat down commie country he so loves. He sure puts in his time keyboard warrioring for the hammer and sickle movement.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 2:27:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Gotta earn his food rations in that broke ass beat down commie country he so loves. He sure puts in his time keyboard warrioring for the hammer and sickle movement.
View Quote

War with china is gonna keep the mods busy
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Another one who knows the domain of our adversaries?

According to the Hamilton Institute, RU domain names are in Russia. That is where Russian influence comes from.

Why so familiar with .ru domain names? Were you supposed to let that slip?

(entirely a joke btw)

View Quote

I have bought a lot of stuff from a guy from Moscow.

I am single-handedly responsible for a significant amount of broken down and unserviceable vehicles in the Russian army.

I’m doing my part

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top