User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what's the popular thing to say in GD? Is Biden a giant pussy or is he an intense war monger? I know it changes every 5 minutes here.
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So what's the popular thing to say in GD? Is Biden a giant pussy or is he an intense war monger? I know it changes every 5 minutes here.
View Quote

Biden doesn’t know what day it is.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

At the other end of the scale, the drone crashed on its own but our government does want to blame Russia and escalate things, but they don't want to give Russia the victory of shooting down a drone so they say it was a collision
View Quote

Or we shot it down ourselves...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Russian MoD disputes US Air Force’s version on the MQ-9 reaper drone which crashed into the Black Sea.

Moscow says the drone crashed into the water as a result of “quick manoeuvring” after Su-27 jets were scrambled to intercept it.

“The Russian aircraft did not use on-board weapons, did not come into contact with the unmanned aerial vehicle.”
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I wonder if a Reaper can do a barrel roll.

Kharn
View Quote

I know the RQ-23 will... firsthand... Oops

ETA: I almost rammed a Russian aircraft with one once, but it was under different conditions
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Your side operates on binaries.
View Quote

I guess. "IF Xiden likes Ukraine then I like Russia" #idiots.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good lord, dude.   I typed out three different replies to this and deleted them all.   I honestly don't think I can help you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven’t seen anything with my own eyes. I’ve seen some high production quality videos of random attacks.

As long as major cities are still operating somewhat normally, it’s not a full scale war. More like an insurgency/counterinsurgency like we saw in Afghanistan.

Good lord, dude.   I typed out three different replies to this and deleted them all.   I honestly don't think I can help you.

You don’t have to reply. I’d actually prefer you didn’t.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:35:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Probably flying with a hangover.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Dumping fuel all over it technically isn’t an on-board weapon I suppose.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Maybe the payback should be taking out the Russian's bridge into Ukraine.  
View Quote

No funny face needed, drop that bridge and soon.  It's way overdue.

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Interesting tidbit about the lag you mentioned. Sounds like they need to up their bandwidth on their contract
View Quote

That is why I included how long ago that was. They very well may have dramatically improved things. Dude said it was like 5 minutes and was weird to get used to.

looking a little further in to it now that doesn't seem accurate at all...
I do recall making this face when he said that
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How is me mocking the dumbest thing ever posted about Ukraine and Afghanistan a defense of my boss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven’t seen anything with my own eyes. I’ve seen some high production quality videos of random attacks.

As long as major cities are still operating somewhat normally, it’s not a full scale war. More like an insurgency/counterinsurgency like we saw in Afghanistan.

You should become a Military Historian!

You have quite a knack for it…

Keep defending your boss.

How is me mocking the dumbest thing ever posted about Ukraine and Afghanistan a defense of my boss?

This post in a vacuum, or your posting pattern?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Russian MoD disputes US Air Force’s version on the MQ-9 reaper drone which crashed into the Black Sea.

Moscow says the drone crashed into the water as a result of “quick manoeuvring” after Su-27 jets were scrambled to intercept it.

“The Russian aircraft did not use on-board weapons, did not come into contact with the unmanned aerial vehicle.”
View Quote

Sounds like we need some video released...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Do they realize that the Reaper has full motion video?
View Quote

It won't matter to the people who refuse to believe video evidence that contradicts what they already believe.

They'll call it a fake video.   Why is it fake?   Why, because it contradicts the truth.   And the truth is the opposite of whatever the United States government says.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is really unfortunate that I don't believe that there was a collision. I simply don't believe anything our government says anymore.

Was our drone taken out by Russia jets and we don't want to escalate so we're blaming it on a collision?
View Quote

The morons in charge would love an escalation with Russia.  It’s the whole reason we’re there.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why are you defending him?

He's threatened me with an F-15 100% more than Putin, and Swalwell was a 2020 Presidential candidate of his party and explicitly threatened to nuke me.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Russian mid air refueling methods clearly leave much to be desired?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No funny face needed, drop that bridge and soon.  It's way overdue.

View Quote

On the Ukrainian side of the strait.   I don't think they'll mind.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes.
View Quote

Still "Better than Trump" AMIRITE?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Is Russia and the US shooting at each other over the Black Sea what you want?
View Quote

Russia shooting down US planes and jets over international airspace without a response what you want?

Are you one of those "guys" that criticizes armed citizens with "do you want a shooting gallery"??
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Or we shot it down ourselves...
View Quote

How would you fake it? Tell the Russians "hey, I've got the craziest idea, but hear me out. I need you to totally go along with my story..."
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, it was probably vodka.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's a befuddled and demented. The truth never changes
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That is why I included how long ago that was. They very well may have dramatically improved things. Dude said it was like 5 minutes and was weird to get used to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting tidbit about the lag you mentioned. Sounds like they need to up their bandwidth on their contract

I don't have personal experience on the MQ-9 but the operators I've spoken to indicated that it has improved quite a bit over the years. Around the 2012ish time period I was told it was around 500-1500ms IIRC. Currently it's closer to 200ms.

No idea how accurate that is. If it's true it's close to digital LOS systems in use.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

An ISR platform flying in international airspace is direct troop involvement? LOL You know not what you speak of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We were caught providing direct US troop support to the Ukrainians.  The correct response by Russia is to escalate to direct action against the U.S. forces in the area while signaling to the Chinese to escalate their efforts by invading Taiwan while both release their records detailing FJB’s criminal actions.

If they both act, Joe, Joe the dancing clown will fold like a cheap tent and both enemy states can keep what they kill.

An ISR platform flying in international airspace is direct troop involvement? LOL You know not what you speak of.

I’m going with the most unhinged post of the week on this one.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I wonder if this was their way of fucking w/ it and trying to take it down w/o shooting at it and openly commiting an act of war.
View Quote

You guys really believe anything now days don’t you…
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:41:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, I'm sure that's totally lost on them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#30]
They talk about the incompetence of the Russian pilots, but to clip the prop on the tailend of that drone while flying many many times faster is a real feat. Even Maverick would have trouble doing that.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is really unfortunate that I don't believe that there was a collision. I simply don't believe anything our government says anymore.

Was our drone taken out by Russia jets and we don't want to escalate so we're blaming it on a collision?
View Quote

Unfortunate but goes without saying….what does “collision mean?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure. I don’t believe either side.

Do you believe your own eyes?  This is one of the most visually recorded conflicts in human history.

You can't see what you won't look for.
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-government-business-49a7a5979ab91badf3ea993170c8b3c3
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2023/02/23/before-after-images-war-ukraine-one-year-later/11316111002/
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-finds-7-bodies-rubble-ruined-town-near-kyiv-emergency-service-2022-04-11/

By your logic, England has fought no full scale wars for the last several hundred years.  Germany didn't fight until late in WWII.  The US has not fought a major war since the 19th century.    
Let's at least have enough respect for our positions to be honest: this is in no way an afgan insurgency.  This is two nations at war.  A destructive murderous war.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Got any evidence for that?
View Quote

LOL.You mean like a Reaper drone tracking their troops?  The obvious is the obvious.

Biden thinks he is playing Cold War games.  Putin is in a battle for his survival and has nothing to lose so he is not playing games.

We have zero national interests in Ukraine.  It is a quagmire and a waste of resources and we are only there because Zalenski has dirt on Biden and his rhetched family and I do not favor war with Russia to protect Biden.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I don't have personal experience on the MQ-9 but the operators I've spoken to indicated that it has improved quite a bit over the years. Around the 2012ish time period I was told it was around 500-1500ms IIRC. Currently it's closer to 200ms.

No idea how accurate that is. If it's true it's close to digital LOS systems in use.
View Quote

200ish ms would be inline with geostationary satellite communication
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-government-business-49a7a5979ab91badf3ea993170c8b3c3
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2023/02/23/before-after-images-war-ukraine-one-year-later/11316111002/
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-finds-7-bodies-rubble-ruined-town-near-kyiv-emergency-service-2022-04-11/

By your logic, England has fought no full scale wars for the last several hundred years.  Germany didn't fight until late in WWII.  The US has not fought a major war since the 19th century.    
Let's at least have enough respect for our positions to be honest: this is in no way an afgan insurgency.  This is two nations at war.  A destructive murderous war.
View Quote

He literally doesn't believe images and in-person accounts that contradicts his chosen reality.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The morons in charge would love an escalation with Russia.  It’s the whole reason we’re there.
View Quote

The morans in charge are terrified of an escalation with Russia. That's why they have been slow rolling aid to a friendly nation being invaded.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

My exact thought.  Who know what or if anything even happened.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No, but Russia apparently already is.   Are you saying the US shouldn't shoot back?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but Russia apparently already is.   Are you saying the US shouldn't shoot back?

You spend the majority of your waking hours on an internet forum advocating US escalation, so stop lying when you think you can ride the fence. You're fucking salivating for it from your safe space.

You would have more credibility if you simply stated that you think it's time to rip the band-aid off with Russia. I would at least respect any of the 15%ers who would make that argument, because there's a much better argument to be made for that than the incredibly ridiculous argument you're making for this conflict. Ukraine, lol, holy shit, have you ever even been there? The world order wouldn't move a centimeter whether it was controlled by RUS or UKR.

I would be curious to know exactly how many of the Uke Bro Generals have UkraineDate wives. I don't spend 16 hours a day here, like you do, but I know that multiple high ranking Uke Bros do.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can’t even figure out socks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LOL.You mean like a Reaper drone tracking their troops?  The obvious is the obvious.

Biden thinks he is playing Cold War games.  Putin is in a battle for his survival and has nothing to lose so he is not playing games.

We have zero national interests in Ukraine.  It is a quagmire and a waste of resources and we are only there because Zalenski has dirt on Biden and his rhetched family and I do not favor war with Russia to protect Biden.
View Quote

How many Russian water-walking troops did the Reaper drone kill on the Black Sea before glorious people's trashplane successfully took it out?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well stated.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#43]
@MadMonkey

You have any experience with these drones?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Russia shooting down US planes and jets over international airspace without a response what you want?

Are you one of those "guys" that criticizes armed citizens with "do you want a shooting gallery"??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#45]
You guys keep talking about video…did they release footage of the collision? I missed it if posted.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You guys really believe anything now days don't you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if this was their way of fucking w/ it and trying to take it down w/o shooting at it and openly commiting an act of war.

You guys really believe anything now days don't you

What do you mean "believe anything?"   I believe the  Soviets/Russia and NATO have played fuckfuck games in the air and on the sea for many decades.    It's quite possible the Russians were messing w/ the Reaper, ran into it, and it crashed.     That would fit quite well w/ do anything you can to it short of shooting it down.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:50:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oddly enough? So normally the Ukie simps would be jerking furiously. Why not this time?
View Quote
Sorry your voyeur fantasy isn't coming true.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You spend the majority of your waking hours on an internet forum advocating US escalation, so stop lying when you think you can ride the fence. You're fucking salivating for it from your safe space.

You would have more credibility if you simply stated that you think it's time to rip the band-aid off with Russia. I would at least respect any of the 15%ers who would make that argument, because there's a much better argument to be made for that than the incredibly ridiculous argument you're making for this conflict. Ukraine, lol, holy shit, have you ever even been there? The world order wouldn't move a centimeter whether it was controlled by RUS or UKR.

I would be curious to know exactly how many of the Uke Bro Generals have UkraineDate wives. I don't spend 16 hours a day here, like you do, but I know that multiple high ranking Uke Bros do.
View Quote

For someone whining about credibility and honesty, you seem strangely reluctant to say what response you'd like to see to Russia attacking US aircraft in international airspace.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
@MadMonkey

You have any experience with these drones?
View Quote

Not the Reapers, only smaller systems. I just know a few Reaper operators.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Now that the Russians said that they didn’t have any contact with the drone, I guarantee you’ll see the video by tonight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Live DOD presser on now.

Any video?

Now that the Russians said that they didn’t have any contact with the drone, I guarantee you’ll see the video by tonight.

Noted
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top