User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The SU-57 is way stealthier than the F-35.  I've seen dozens of F-35s flying and I'm just a civilian with no special detection capabilities.  I've never seen an Su-57 fly.  That's how stealthy they are.
View Quote

All the F22s of the Air Force can't shoot down a squadron of SU57. That's how bad they are.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just informed in GD last night that the Sandboxx is an untrustworthy source of info
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

All the F22s of the Air Force can't shoot down a squadron of SU57. That's how bad they are.
View Quote

If a squadron is five jets, the Russians have a squadron
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

We like to call it by it's correct nomenclature.
Proseal could be anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Took half a second for it to register. We always called it 1440 b 1/2 or just the generic term Proseal.
Must be a Navy thing. Lol

We like to call it by it's correct nomenclature.
Proseal could be anything.

I looked at it, recognized the packaging and now my hands and arms are sticky feeling and I haven't even touched the shit in a couple of months...

Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top