Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Warning shot across the bow to all the deep state plotters

We can now access your phone
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bosifus:
Today in Bejing the communists in the HK legislative body forcefully physically removed the pro-democracy lawmakers and then took a vote and elected a pro-communist chair of a key committee that oversees bills while their men held the doors shut. I wonder if they will vote by mail this year as well. Video at the link. 

https://www.local10.com/news/world/...akers-clash-as-pro-beijing-camp-elects-chair/

Hong Kong lawmakers clash as pro-Beijing camp elects chair
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Video shows pandemonium in Hong Kong as pro-democracy lawmakers dragged out

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#3]
@ Cecenrse
@ wgjhsaft

RE: Strzok CIA

Thank you
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JohnParker55:

Thank you for posting that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnParker55:
Originally Posted By TxLewis:
It's probably been posted here but I just found this today, a very good read

https://politicalmoonshine.com/2020/05/06/making-the-case-for-treason/

Thank you for posting that.

Pro tip – if you can’t redress your own internal enemies, you extend an invitation to external ones. Re-read the last sentence. See the nuance for what it is. We’re already fighting domestic enemies co-opted and aligned with foreign enemies and that’s occurring in-part on US soil and within US institutions.

Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:You should also read this:

The question is really how real the signs are that China has been preparing for this moment.  We can parse away Chinese culpability, if we want to, in the features of the coronavirus story – at least for the moment.  We can turn a deaf ear to possibilities that require more evidence, and assume them onto the ash heap of analysis.

But take a look at this discussion posted by Chinese dissident (and self-exiled billionaire) Guo Wengui about the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Biosafety Level-4 Lab.  The provenance appears to be from a source directly familiar with the organization of the lab (i.e., @DTinLAC). Notice how almost everyone connected to the BSL-4 lab (called the “P4” lab in Chinese descriptions) is someone we’ve met here already: senior members of the CCP, the multifarious Mérieux empire, the players involved in the take-private buyout of WuXi Pharmatech and its AppTec subsidiary in 2015.

I’m not sure what role China played in propagating the COVID-19 coronavirus in the last four or five months.  But I have no doubt that taking WuXi private in 2015 was about preparing China, from some standpoint (offensive, defensive, or both), to wage biological warfare at a time of the CCP’s choosing in the non-distant future.

Isn't this how Rome was destroyed, different Senators/Factions within the Empire fighting over personal power, some even accepting aid from the enemies of Rome?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Plattekill:
That second LEO that made a Constitution First video has been suspended without pay.

https://youtu.be/w5hHKR9yXVk

How can a local gov agency suspend an employee without pay? In civil service, that’s a violation of their Employee rights.
View Quote

Even more importantly, how can any business suspend (fire) an employee for something that is done in their off time?

This is the only meaningful definition of Fascism that I've been able to find, that businesses do what government can't (tyranny wise), at the behest of the government.

And while the police are part of the government, I still hold that what legal activities person engages in during their off hours are none of my employer's business.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Isn't this confirmation of what most of us already suspected/knew, based on his having a get together w/ several of his cohorts and showing al-qaeda/ISIS jihad videos half the night?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shinoi:
GD discussion about this said it was because the Saudi Arabian airman had bad grades and was upset so he shot everyone, because they weren't going to pass him.

Turns out he has ties to al Qaeda.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fbi-finds-link-between-pensacola-gunman-al-qaida-2020-05-18?mod=home-page

The FBI has found a link between the gunman in a deadly attack at a military base last December and an al-Qaida operative, a U.S. official said Monday.

Attorney General William Barr and FBI Director Chris Wray were set to hold a news conference to announce developments in the shooting late last year at the Pensacola Naval Air Station, in which a Saudi Air Force officer killed three U.S. sailors and injured eight other people.

The FBI declined to comment ahead of the news conference.

The contacts between the shooter, Mohammed Alshamrani, and the al-Qaida operative were discovered on the shooter’s phone, according to the official, who was not authorized to discuss the case by name and spoke on the condition of anonymity

Isn't this confirmation of what most of us already suspected/knew, based on his having a get together w/ several of his cohorts and showing al-qaeda/ISIS jihad videos half the night?

Yes
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#7]

https://theohiostar.com/2020/05/18/exclusive-the-treasury-department-spied-on-flynn-manafort-and-the-trump-family-says-whistleblower/

Click To View Spoiler

This helps put the investigation and seeming delay in context. Asked what was coming out next, Higgins replyed:

View All Quotes

https://theohiostar.com/2020/05/18/exclusive-the-treasury-department-spied-on-flynn-manafort-and-the-trump-family-says-whistleblower/

Click To View Spoiler

This helps put the investigation and seeming delay in context. Asked what was coming out next, Higgins replyed:

Read the story. This opens up a much bigger chapter I think.

Yesterday I commented on the Snowden doc Q linked to, noting this paragraph in it:
5240 1-R requires employees and contractors of a DoD intelligence element to report "questionable activities,"
or "conduct that constitutes, or is related to, [an] intelligence activity that my violate the last, any Executive Order or
Presidential directive ... or applicable DoD policy.

My assumption (and I think a lot of people are with me on this) was that no one said anything, and everyone that touched the data spying on Trump, etc was in on it.

This story shows that's not the case. And at least the Treasury IG got reports from whistleblowers the intelligence systems were being abused. We have other IGs for other agencies all being replaced, with the one at the State department being the most recent, and of course the new DNI, Grenell.

Imagine there's lots of whistleblowers in the system exposing this stuff, but it's all shut down at the top. That could be why Trump/Q keep mentioning the 99%/1% good/bad split in the agencies. What if very little of it was covered up by lower level workers, but all reported properly through channels where it was ignored and dead-ended. (Which is why Snowden is brought up.) Get the right (honest) people in the IG position and suddenly all the documentation you need, along with history that precedes any of the made-up justifications, becomes available.

I suspect the flood of information is coming as Q promised, and it'll be coming from so many different sources from so long ago spinning it as a coronavirus distraction won't fly.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

I am beginning go question what color hat Trump wears....if he was “compromised” by a deep state threat of “we will unleash a real killer virus if you don’t do XXX”  all this talk of a vaccine for a virus with a 99.97%+ survival rate...and Pushed by Bill Gates with his depopulate the planet talks?  No f-ing thanks, you aren’t putting that in me.
View Quote

Why are you questioning Trump? Everything he has done has been for America. You really think he is a deep state agent now? Come on.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Video of how firefighters were badly injured (though expected to survive) in LA fire is hell on earth. As an ER nurse, I loved my cops and & firefighters who always took care of me. I'm in tears for their pain, burns are bad ju-ju.

Structure Fire in Downtown L.A

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today in Bejing the communists in the HK legislative body forcefully physically removed the pro-democracy lawmakers and then took a vote and elected a pro-communist chair of a key committee that oversees bills while their men held the doors shut. I wonder if they will vote by mail this year as well. Video at the link.

https://www.local10.com/news/world/...akers-clash-as-pro-beijing-camp-elects-chair/

Hong Kong lawmakers clash as pro-Beijing camp elects chair

HONG KONG  Clashes broke out in Hong Kong's legislature Monday for a second time this month as a pro-Beijing lawmaker was elected as chair of a key committee that scrutinizes bills, ending a prolonged struggle for control with the pro-democracy camp.

The legislature's House Committee, which vets bills and decides when to present them for a final vote, had been without a chairperson for more than six months. The central government in Beijing criticized deputy chairperson and pro-democracy lawmaker Dennis Kwok for deliberately delaying matters and causing a backlog of bills that affect public interest.

Kwok was replaced Friday by Chan Kin-por, who was appointed by the legislature's president to preside over Monday's election. After scuffles and shouting matches, leading to Chan ejecting most of the pro-democracy lawmakers, the election took place with pro-Beijing lawmaker Starry Lee winning easily.

Her election will likely speed up the passing of a controversial bill that would criminalize abuse of the Chinese national anthem. Hong Kong's chief executive Carrie Lam said last week that passing the bill was a priority for the government, and the bill will be presented to the committee on May 27.

At Monday's meeting, pro-democracy lawmakers held up placards that read "Abuse of Power" and "CCP tramples HK legislature," referring to the China's ruling Communist Party. Within minutes, at least five lawmakers were ejected for disorderly behavior, with at least one lying injured on the ground as the meeting was briefly suspended.

"Hong Kong is marching towards the beginning of the end of 'one country, two systems'," said pro-democracy lawmaker Claudia Mo after the meeting ended.

The former British colony was returned to China in 1997 under a one country, two systems framework that gives Hong Kong its own legal system and greater rights than in the mainland.

Mo urged the Hong Kong people to vote out those who "don't care about Hong Kong's future" in the legislative elections in September.

Pro-democracy lawmaker Tanya Chan accused security guards of Hong Kong's legislature of "losing their impartiality," after the security guards surrounded the bench where the chairperson was seated and prevented pro-democracy lawmakers from getting close.

Pro-Beijing lawmaker Martin Liao said the opposition camp had "assaulted some of the security officers," and disrupted "legitimate" election proceedings.

Lawmakers clashed over the same issue on May 8, when Lee occupied the chairperson's seat more than an hour before the meeting was scheduled to start, saying that external legal counsel had advised that she had the power to preside over House Committee meetings.

Pro-democracy lawmakers accused her of abusing her power and staged a walkout, leaving Lee and the pro-Beijing camp to clear several bills.

Also Monday, 15 pro-democracy figures, including media tycoon Jimmy Lai, appeared in court to face charges relating to anti-government protests last year over a controversial extradition bill that has since been withdrawn. The bill would have allowed residents of the semi-autonomous Chinese territory to be sent to mainland to stand trial and sparked months of protests.

___

Associated Press journalist Alice Fung contributed to this report.

That's firmly both feet in "time to shoot people and stack bodies" territory.  Blatant push from CCP to control Hong Kong internally and there is zero peaceful recourse at that point.

Fixed Broken Quotes --Edit by brass
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#11]
a few thoughts

1 barr may have been a comped guy during ruby ridge

2 the virus/china/dems/rinos/msm will be exposed in time for the election----with the mail in ballot scheme destroyed due to information that gets out

3.even other countries are calling out gates/who bullshit  (potus will be insulated)

it is starting to feel like a big wave of info, or stuff we here know---that is just accumulating faster and faster each day---at some point the normie public will have to figure it out,  a few hard core big name arrests with slam dunk evidence even a normie can understand will need to be a keystone methinks

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By tranzformer:

Why are you questioning Trump? Everything he has done has been for America. You really think he is a deep state agent now? Come on.
View All Quotes

I am beginning go question what color hat Trump wears....if he was “compromised” by a deep state threat of “we will unleash a real killer virus if you don’t do XXX”  all this talk of a vaccine for a virus with a 99.97%+ survival rate...and Pushed by Bill Gates with his depopulate the planet talks?  No f-ing thanks, you aren’t putting that in me.

Why are you questioning Trump? Everything he has done has been for America. You really think he is a deep state agent now? Come on.

So the shut downs....based on bullshit data supported by Trump even after it was clear it was bullshit.....that destroyed millions of lives and careers...gave the leftists unfettered civil rights violations setting the stage for  much more and literally killed thousands....was all for America?  If that is MAGA I think I will pass
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I called this earlier today....Barr is not to be trusted and WILL protect his fellow travellers

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BREAKING-Barr-does-not-expect-Durham-s-investigation-to-target-Obama-or-Biden/5-2329394/
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#15]
[/spoiler]
Video shows pandemonium in Hong Kong as pro-democracy lawmakers dragged out

View Quote

That's firmly in "time to shot people and stack bodies" territory. Blatant push from CCP to control Hong Kong internally and there is zeio peaceful recourse with this new push.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I called this earlier today....Barr is not to be trusted and WILL protect his fellow travellers

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BREAKING-Barr-does-not-expect-Durham-s-investigation-to-target-Obama-or-Biden/5-2329394/
View Quote

durham isn't the only guy

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

What is going on with the site?  Upside-down pics, green lines, failure to load titles and now weird buttons.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Military tribunals in the United States

Military tribunals in the United States are military courts designed to try members of enemy forces during wartime, operating outside the scope of conventional criminal and civil proceedings. The judges are military officers and fulfill the role of jurors. Military tribunals are distinct from courts-martial.

A military tribunal is an inquisitorial system based on charges brought by military authorities, prosecuted by a military authority, judged by military officers, and sentenced by military officers against a member of an enemy army.

The United States has made use of military tribunals or commissions, rather than rely on a court-martial, within the military justice system, during times of declared war or rebellion.

Most recently, as discussed below, the administration of George W. Bush sought to use military tribunals to try "unlawful enemy combatants", mostly individuals captured abroad and held at a prison camp at a military base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.

A military tribunal or commission is most usually used to refer to a court that asserts jurisdiction over persons who are members of an enemy army, are held in military custody, and are accused of a violation of the laws of war. In contrast, courts-martial generally take jurisdiction over only members of their own military. A military tribunal or commission may still use the rules and procedures of a court-martial, although that is not generally the case.

Military tribunals also, generally speaking, do not assert jurisdiction over people who are acknowledged to be civilians who are alleged to have broken civil or criminal laws. However, military tribunals are sometimes used to try individuals not affiliated with a particular state's military who are nonetheless accused of being combatants and acting in violation of the laws of war.

-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_tribunals_in_the_United_States

Q#4158

Q

!!Hs1Jq13jV6

8 May 2020 - 1:09:02 PM

SHADOW PRESIDENCY.

SHADOW GOVERNMENT.

INSURGENCY.

IRREGULAR WARFARE.

Q
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Governor Pritzker’s nightmare – Executive Order power trumped by Illinois Supreme Court case law and Lisa Madigan written opinion

By Kirk Allen on May 18, 2020

Illinois Governor JB Pritzker has been issuing executive orders for the last two months, and as people began to understand their rights and push back he took to threats and intimidation in hopes people would comply with his inappropriate and apparent illegal executive orders.

We first exposed a 2001 Attorney General opinion regarding the limitation of 30 days for Executive orders in this article.  The Governor denied knowledge of the legal opinion from the very office representing him. Many of the Governor’s defenders quickly dismissed the opinion because of it being an informal opinion written during a Republican administration. We find those excuses laughable because the legal analysis is what is important.

Pritzker’s nightmare exposed – Lisa Madigan legal opinoin

Lisa Madigan issued her opinion on the applicability of executive orders to the Illinois State Police Merit Board in 2013.  This appears to be yet another legal opinion either overlooked or ignored by Pritzker and his legal team.  The value in this opinion lies not only from the fact it is signed by Lisa Madigan, but it is backed by an Illinois Supreme Court case.

Applicability of Executive Orders – “The Constitution provides that “[t]he Governor, by Executive Order, may reassign functions among or reorganize executive agencies which are directly responsible to him.” Ill. Const. 1970, art. V, § 11. This is the only reference to executive orders in the Constitution and, as a result, the only circumstance in which an executive order clearly carries the force and effect of law.”

“In general, article V, section 8, of the Illinois Constitution provides that “[t]he Governor shall have the supreme executive power, and shall be responsible for the faithful execution of the laws.” Citing this authority, the Illinois courts have suggested that an executive order may be a permissible method by which the Governor can execute an existing law, but that an executive order is not a vehicle for establishing a new legal requirement. Buettell v. Walker 59 Ill. 2d 146, 153-54 (1974). .  Accordingly, the Governor does not have power to legislate by executive order, and, therefore, unless authorized by law, an executive order relating to matters other than executive reorganization can be no more than a policy directive to agencies under the Governor’s control. To conclude otherwise would cede to the Governor legislative powers which he is prohibited from exercising by the separation of powers doctrine. See Ill. Const. 1970, art. II, § 1; see generally Ill. Const. 1970, art. IV, § 1.”

Additional language in the opinion also points to the most basic legal analysis on statutory construction, a point we have written about dozens if not hundreds of times. Applying Madigan’s analysis to the language in the

moar:

https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2020/05/governor-pritzkers-nightmare-executive-order-power-trumped-by-illinois-supreme-court-case-law-and-lisa-madigan-written-opinion/
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Keib:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/112839/Screenshot_20200518-122943_Chrome_jpg-1421730.JPG

What is going on with the site?  Upside-down pics, green lines, failure to load titles and now weird buttons.
View Quote

I tried editing that post to make it normal but gave up and just made a new post instead. Never had that happen before.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#22]

So the shut downs....based on bullshit data supported by Trump even after it was clear it was bullshit.....that destroyed millions of lives and careers...gave the leftists unfettered civil rights violations setting the stage for  much more and literally killed thousands....was all for America?  If that is MAGA I think I will pass
View Quote

Where did Trump ever state that all states needed to shut down? He never did such things. He never destroyed millions of lives and careers, those were democrat governors that did the full retard that did it. Trump just gave them the rope to hang themselves in that regard. You can't blame Trump for giving these states the ability to do so.

You wanted Trump to act authoritarian and demand states to do exactly how and what he says? Nope.

I think your perspective on reality is really off and you are wanting to see things how you want to see them, rather than see them for what they are.

I know you have supposedly quit this thread multiple times for being bullshit and not worth your time. It is unfortunate that somehow you are now viewing Trump as the bad guy and blaming this on him. What caused the change Chad?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By tirod:

I have no doubt some are defiant. However, looking at what has happened with the same approach that used to exist - where the people who investigated and enforced the laws were part of the problem is accepting nothing has been done to fix it. 

That is what happened during the last 3.5 years. Ignoring it to state "nothing will happen" is asking us to deny dozens of things we know for a fact have happened to fix it. The leadership if the FBI was cleaned out, same for the DOJ, thousands of CEO's resigned on the premise their companies could be nationalized if it were discovered they - the CEO - had anything to do with human trafficking. The Board Room cleaned them out. Congress saw a historic number leave, too. Investigations took longer than normal because Obama appointees were balking at every step and it took three times longer to force compliance. Our Congress slow walked appointments - we still have dozens of acting heads in major positions - but we do have over 250 new Federal District court Trump appointed Judges. If you plan to indict and prosecute, you need a based judge in the seat - not like Sullivan who is screwing Flynn over with extralegal proceedings highlighting how bad could be. 

And investigations take time - making the case, presenting it to a grand jury, getting an indictment. There is a historic number of sealed indictments in the District courts - over 159,000. That is double what Obama did in 8 years - done in three. 

LEO's and prosecuting attorney's haven't be slow walking antything - they have been busting their balls delivering. It's the deliberate denier who claims otherwise. Do not forget, this administration isn't deliberately leaking stories to the press, either - no Piss Dossier getting shopped out by Senators who beg for it to be published. 

Said Senator "died" of brain cancer. Others flat out state he was executed. Something sure wasn't slow walked there. Justice prevailed regardless, in a timely manner. His Open Borders are now quickly becoming Our Wall. Illegals crossing the border are now almost immediately returned the same day, no matter what. The laws were changed and rearranged, you want asylum, apply - from some other country - and justify why it can't be the sanctuary. After all, you had to cross that border to get to this one. 

That wasn't slow walked. 

And now we have Vote by Mail, which is already demonstrating which Democratic strongholds will abuse it with thousands of ballots repeatedly showing up at old addresses and many for the dead. Which we know could happen all along. This virus is an attempt to make it nationwide and throw the election. It will fail, same as many other items, like, paying cash to felons when it's specifically called out as illegal. Vote all the 3 trillion dollar bills you like, what Trump worked was the midterms to ensure the Senate was a bulwark against Democratic schemes. He was busting his ass with rallies and got the job done. 

And, Trumps doing it again, quietly, visiting factories and plants now, with a widely advertised route to see who might gather along the way. Call it what you like, he's still working the job and campaigning. What's old Joe doing? His rallies could be held in conformance with social distancing in a Dairy Queen. 

So, just because you or I aren't seeing hangings every night on the six o'clock news doesn't mean nothing is happening. The big nothing that happens is some people choose to ignore what is right under their nose. 

This aint Burger King, you don't get it your way, you get it Trumps way. And it's working a hell of a lot better than whining "we aren't being as evil as they are and ignoring the Constitution to get even!" The goal is to show the system DOES work. And those who oppose it will discover very soon, it is.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tirod:

IMO Barr is deep state swampy swamp (Ruby Ridge comes to mind...you should familiarize yourself with Barr’s actions there and accept the fact that he protects really, really bad FBI agents)  and he isn’t going to let ANY  of  fellow travelers ever see the inside of a cell...much less a noose.   I am just hoping another country will investigate the corruption and Punish our criminals as there is at least a better chance of them being brought to justice.  In pretty much every other government known to man the gallows would have been running 24/7 for a month or two to get rid of all the traitors....We just bluster And tweet about panic and justice...that never really comes.  If they were arrested today it would be long  after Trumps second term before there would be trials.  I admire your optimism but reality is what it is....there is no panic in DC, they are defiant.

I have no doubt some are defiant. However, looking at what has happened with the same approach that used to exist - where the people who investigated and enforced the laws were part of the problem is accepting nothing has been done to fix it. 

That is what happened during the last 3.5 years. Ignoring it to state "nothing will happen" is asking us to deny dozens of things we know for a fact have happened to fix it. The leadership if the FBI was cleaned out, same for the DOJ, thousands of CEO's resigned on the premise their companies could be nationalized if it were discovered they - the CEO - had anything to do with human trafficking. The Board Room cleaned them out. Congress saw a historic number leave, too. Investigations took longer than normal because Obama appointees were balking at every step and it took three times longer to force compliance. Our Congress slow walked appointments - we still have dozens of acting heads in major positions - but we do have over 250 new Federal District court Trump appointed Judges. If you plan to indict and prosecute, you need a based judge in the seat - not like Sullivan who is screwing Flynn over with extralegal proceedings highlighting how bad could be. 

And investigations take time - making the case, presenting it to a grand jury, getting an indictment. There is a historic number of sealed indictments in the District courts - over 159,000. That is double what Obama did in 8 years - done in three. 

LEO's and prosecuting attorney's haven't be slow walking antything - they have been busting their balls delivering. It's the deliberate denier who claims otherwise. Do not forget, this administration isn't deliberately leaking stories to the press, either - no Piss Dossier getting shopped out by Senators who beg for it to be published. 

Said Senator "died" of brain cancer. Others flat out state he was executed. Something sure wasn't slow walked there. Justice prevailed regardless, in a timely manner. His Open Borders are now quickly becoming Our Wall. Illegals crossing the border are now almost immediately returned the same day, no matter what. The laws were changed and rearranged, you want asylum, apply - from some other country - and justify why it can't be the sanctuary. After all, you had to cross that border to get to this one. 

That wasn't slow walked. 

And now we have Vote by Mail, which is already demonstrating which Democratic strongholds will abuse it with thousands of ballots repeatedly showing up at old addresses and many for the dead. Which we know could happen all along. This virus is an attempt to make it nationwide and throw the election. It will fail, same as many other items, like, paying cash to felons when it's specifically called out as illegal. Vote all the 3 trillion dollar bills you like, what Trump worked was the midterms to ensure the Senate was a bulwark against Democratic schemes. He was busting his ass with rallies and got the job done. 

And, Trumps doing it again, quietly, visiting factories and plants now, with a widely advertised route to see who might gather along the way. Call it what you like, he's still working the job and campaigning. What's old Joe doing? His rallies could be held in conformance with social distancing in a Dairy Queen. 

So, just because you or I aren't seeing hangings every night on the six o'clock news doesn't mean nothing is happening. The big nothing that happens is some people choose to ignore what is right under their nose. 

This aint Burger King, you don't get it your way, you get it Trumps way. And it's working a hell of a lot better than whining "we aren't being as evil as they are and ignoring the Constitution to get even!" The goal is to show the system DOES work. And those who oppose it will discover very soon, it is.

Preach it, brother!  
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Speaking of the virus...here's a nursing home death % rate by state (though it's not all states)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/COVID_Nrsing_Home_Deaths-1421595.jpg

Pompeo's dig on China   

View Quote

So, these clowns cheer lead  "get out and mingle" parties on both coasts in January, then screw the nursing homes best they can..... coincidence?  Hmmmm......
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#26]
I called this earlier today....Barr is not to be trusted and WILL protect his fellow travellers

View Quote

Does not expect and won't are two completely different meanings.

If Barr was going to go after Obama and Biden he wouldn't have said so. He they weren't part of an investigation, he also wouldn't have said so.

So ask ourselves, what does Barr stating he does not expect Durham to go after Obama or Biden tell us? Maybe they are waiting for some caged birds to sing. What will Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok and others now say? Are they going to state they initiated it all on their own? When there is evidence pointing to the WH/Obama initiating things and wanting to be kept in the loop?

What does Barr stating Obama isn't expected to be part of the Durham investigation do? Does Obama relax now? He sure sounded scared last week when he leaked his phone call and then his graduation speech. Do you not agree, that Obama sounds worried/scared of what is going to happen? I do.

If Barr was deep state and going to protect his fellow travelers like you said, then why did Barr declas the documents? Why has Barr added prosecutors to the Durham investigation then?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By OddAtmosphere:

That's firmly both feet in "time to shoot people and stack bodies" territory.  Blatant push from CCP to control Hong Kong internally and there is zero peaceful recourse at that point.
View Quote

Something funky with the "show quotes" and "show all quotes"

When I click them everything in your post disappears, I have to refresh the page to see anything again.

Using Brave browser.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today in Bejing the communists in the HK legislative body forcefully physically removed the pro-democracy lawmakers and then took a vote and elected a pro-communist chair of a key committee that oversees bills while their men held the doors shut. I wonder if they will vote by mail this year as well. Video at the link.

Hong Kong lawmakers clash as pro-Beijing camp elects chair

HONG KONG  Clashes broke out in Hong Kong's legislature Monday for a second time this month as a pro-Beijing lawmaker was elected as chair of a key committee that scrutinizes bills, ending a prolonged struggle for control with the pro-democracy camp.

The legislature's House Committee, which vets bills and decides when to present them for a final vote, had been without a chairperson for more than six months. The central government in Beijing criticized deputy chairperson and pro-democracy lawmaker Dennis Kwok for deliberately delaying matters and causing a backlog of bills that affect public interest.

Kwok was replaced Friday by Chan Kin-por, who was appointed by the legislature's president to preside over Monday's election. After scuffles and shouting matches, leading to Chan ejecting most of the pro-democracy lawmakers, the election took place with pro-Beijing lawmaker Starry Lee winning easily.

Her election will likely speed up the passing of a controversial bill that would criminalize abuse of the Chinese national anthem. Hong Kong's chief executive Carrie Lam said last week that passing the bill was a priority for the government, and the bill will be presented to the committee on May 27.

At Monday's meeting, pro-democracy lawmakers held up placards that read "Abuse of Power" and "CCP tramples HK legislature," referring to the China's ruling Communist Party. Within minutes, at least five lawmakers were ejected for disorderly behavior, with at least one lying injured on the ground as the meeting was briefly suspended.

"Hong Kong is marching towards the beginning of the end of 'one country, two systems'," said pro-democracy lawmaker Claudia Mo after the meeting ended.

The former British colony was returned to China in 1997 under a one country, two systems framework that gives Hong Kong its own legal system and greater rights than in the mainland.

Mo urged the Hong Kong people to vote out those who "don't care about Hong Kong's future" in the legislative elections in September.

Pro-democracy lawmaker Tanya Chan accused security guards of Hong Kong's legislature of "losing their impartiality," after the security guards surrounded the bench where the chairperson was seated and prevented pro-democracy lawmakers from getting close.

Pro-Beijing lawmaker Martin Liao said the opposition camp had "assaulted some of the security officers," and disrupted "legitimate" election proceedings.

Lawmakers clashed over the same issue on May 8, when Lee occupied the chairperson's seat more than an hour before the meeting was scheduled to start, saying that external legal counsel had advised that she had the power to preside over House Committee meetings.

Pro-democracy lawmakers accused her of abusing her power and staged a walkout, leaving Lee and the pro-Beijing camp to clear several bills.

Also Monday, 15 pro-democracy figures, including media tycoon Jimmy Lai, appeared in court to face charges relating to anti-government protests last year over a controversial extradition bill that has since been withdrawn. The bill would have allowed residents of the semi-autonomous Chinese territory to be sent to mainland to stand trial and sparked months of protests.

___

Associated Press journalist Alice Fung contributed to this report.

A glimpse into the future of all western democracies if China continues on its current trajectory.

Fixed Broken Quotes --Edit by brass

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Is this why Clapper is "avoiding COVID" and refusing to appear? McCabe's book excerpt:

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#30]

That's firmly in "time to shot people and stack bodies" territory. Blatant push from CCP to control Hong Kong internally and there is zeio peaceful recourse with this new push.
View All Quotes
[/spoiler]
Video shows pandemonium in Hong Kong as pro-democracy lawmakers dragged out

That's firmly in "time to shot people and stack bodies" territory. Blatant push from CCP to control Hong Kong internally and there is zeio peaceful recourse with this new push.

I'm sure most of the protesters have "died from covid-19" over the past few months.

This virus is a win/win for the CCP.

Get rid of the democratic protesters.

Tank our economy.

End Hong Kong as a sudo-separate entity from the mainland.

They need to have their shit pushed in HARD!
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sadly this will result in another push to end encryption or to give the gov a back door
View Quote
I respectfully disagree. The .gov has the ability to get into your phone, trust me.  It's just takes time sometimes. They just don't want you to think it's as easy as it is and at the same time give Apple some street cred for protecting their end users privacy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Clinton Aides Spent Millions to Push Russia Hoax AFTER Trump’s Inauguration

As more and more transcripts are released, more and more political hacks are uncovered. RealClearInvestigations has gone through the documents and found a bombshell revelation: “Top officials with the Hillary Clinton campaign re-engaged with the opposition researchers behind the Steele dossier just three weeks after Donald Trump’s inauguration.” Four years later and the country is still suffering from the political and monetary waste of Washington resources at the taxpayers’ expense.

Newly declassified congressional witness transcripts reveal John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chair, testified that he met Daniel Jones, a former aide to California Senator Barbara Boxer and Glenn Simpson and his partner Peter Fritsch, both of Fusion GPS on February 10, 2017. Another Clintonite, her senior foreign policy adviser Jake Sullivan also testified he attended the meeting.

As a refresher, RealClearInvestigations explains the “Clinton campaign had funneled money through a law firm, Perkins Coie, to pay Fusion to compile the now-discredited dossier which was a prime driver of the Trump-Russia conspiracy theories – and FBI investigations.” John Podesta’s testimony, along with Sullivan’s are from the House Intelligence Committee in December of 2017 and are “among the dozens of Russiagate interviews that had been withheld from the public for more than two years before being released last week.”

In Podesta’s 2017 testimony he said, “they were interested in trying to raise money to continue their efforts to investigate the Russian interference in the campaign.” Podesta also admitted to using Democratic fundraisers and do press interviews to assist with getting out “new developments” that were uncovered by former British Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele.

Here’s where one ‘follows the money.’ Only ten days before the February 2017 meeting, Daniel Jones “incorporated a nonprofit called The Democracy Integrity Project (known internally as TDIP) after huddling with Simpson.” The purpose for the TDIC nonprofit? “To ‘prove’ the allegations in the dossier, while digging up new dirt on Trump and feeding it to media outlets, congressional investigators and the FBI to derail his presidency” reports RCI.

Fusion GPS members Simpson and Fritsch wrote a book called, “Crime In Progress” in which they discuss their access to “top journalists at The New York Times and other influential publications.” RealClearInvestigations found that “TDIP hired Fusion GPS and Steele to conduct the new opposition research, paying them millions of dollars. Podesta steered his repurposed partners to donors at a time when the Clinton campaign had not yet closed its books; the campaign was still open” and TDIP raised “more than $7 million with his help.”

RealClearInvestigations writes after its “months-long examination” of documents and released testimonies and transcripts, “the well-funded project’s work” is the very source of fraudulent spreading of the Russia “collusion” theory. TDIP “is running an elaborate media-influence operation that includes driving and shaping daily coverage of the Russia ‘collusion’ theory, as well as pushing stories about Trump in the national media that attempt to tie the president or his associates to the Kremlin.”

One example is “TDIP was behind stories keeping alive the dossier’s discredited claim that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen had met during the 2016 campaign with Kremlin officials in Prague, a rumor that has now been thoroughly debunked by the inspector general and special counsel reports.” As for non-media assets, “the group also feeds information to FBI and congressional investigators.” TDIP “then tells reporters that authorities are investigating those leads.”

An entire newsletter “to influential Democrats and prominent Beltway journalists” was created with the heading “TDIP Research.” The newsletter was entirely devoted to the latest “collusion” and “points of interest” aspects of the Russia Hoax they wanted to propagate. “Recipients of the TDIP bulletins have included journalists at the New York Times and Washington Post and investigative reporters at BuzzFeed, ProPublica, and McClatchy, as well as news producers at CNN and MSNBC” as well as Democratic aide on Capitol Hill. Recently TDIP stopped the distribution under its headline and it is “now being distributed by an affiliated nonprofit, Advance Democracy Inc., which lists the same mailing address as TDIP.”

https://thegreggjarrett.com/clinton-aides-spent-millions-to-push-russia-hoax-after-trumps-inauguration/
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#33]
I called this long ago, Hope it's true, LOL.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/rumblings-john-brennans-company-may-linked-deep-state-leaks-spying/

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Where did Trump ever state that all states needed to shut down? He never did such things. He never destroyed millions of lives and careers, those were democrat governors that did the full retard that did it. Trump just gave them the rope to hang themselves in that regard. You can't blame Trump for giving these states the ability to do so. 

You wanted Trump to act authoritarian and demand states to do exactly how and what he says? Nope. 

I think your perspective on reality is really off and you are wanting to see things how you want to see them, rather than see them for what they are. 

I know you have supposedly quit this thread multiple times for being bullshit and not worth your time. It is unfortunate that somehow you are now viewing Trump as the bad guy and blaming this on him. What caused the change Chad?
View All Quotes

So the shut downs....based on bullshit data supported by Trump even after it was clear it was bullshit.....that destroyed millions of lives and careers...gave the leftists unfettered civil rights violations setting the stage for  much more and literally killed thousands....was all for America?  If that is MAGA I think I will pass

Where did Trump ever state that all states needed to shut down? He never did such things. He never destroyed millions of lives and careers, those were democrat governors that did the full retard that did it. Trump just gave them the rope to hang themselves in that regard. You can't blame Trump for giving these states the ability to do so. 

You wanted Trump to act authoritarian and demand states to do exactly how and what he says? Nope. 

I think your perspective on reality is really off and you are wanting to see things how you want to see them, rather than see them for what they are. 

I know you have supposedly quit this thread multiple times for being bullshit and not worth your time. It is unfortunate that somehow you are now viewing Trump as the bad guy and blaming this on him. What caused the change Chad?

So when Trump said the governor of GA was making a big mistake by reopening what was his secret meaning?  When did I ever say Trump should Or did demand states do anything?  He could at some point maybe Pointed out the fraud, lies, and abuse that are pushing the narrative.    Trump still supports the fauci clown and hasn’t said anything about the overblown  hype and hysterics that caused the shutdowns...even after it has been proven to be bullshit.  Either he is stupid and falling for it (which I don’t believe) or is complicit in pushing the hysterical panic narrative.  We keep hearing the giving enough rope line but that is played out..as is all of the rope on the planet.  Trumps reaction to the virus...especially after the numbers didn’t add up has made me question his hat color....his continuing support of this virus narrative has done more damage to our country, our freedom and our constitution in 60 days than obama did in 8 years.  That genie is never going back in the bottle.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Does not expect and won't are two completely different meanings. 

If Barr was going to go after Obama and Biden he wouldn't have said so. He they weren't part of an investigation, he also wouldn't have said so. 

So ask ourselves, what does Barr stating he does not expect Durham to go after Obama or Biden tell us? Maybe they are waiting for some caged birds to sing. What will Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok and others now say? Are they going to state they initiated it all on their own? When there is evidence pointing to the WH/Obama initiating things and wanting to be kept in the loop? 

What does Barr stating Obama isn't expected to be part of the Durham investigation do? Does Obama relax now? He sure sounded scared last week when he leaked his phone call and then his graduation speech. Do you not agree, that Obama sounds worried/scared of what is going to happen? I do. 

If Barr was deep state and going to protect his fellow travelers like you said, then why did Barr declas the documents? Why has Barr added prosecutors to the Durham investigation then?
View All Quotes

If Barr was going to go after Obama and Biden he wouldn't have said so. He they weren't part of an investigation, he also wouldn't have said so. 

So ask ourselves, what does Barr stating he does not expect Durham to go after Obama or Biden tell us? Maybe they are waiting for some caged birds to sing. What will Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok and others now say? Are they going to state they initiated it all on their own? When there is evidence pointing to the WH/Obama initiating things and wanting to be kept in the loop? 

What does Barr stating Obama isn't expected to be part of the Durham investigation do? Does Obama relax now? He sure sounded scared last week when he leaked his phone call and then his graduation speech. Do you not agree, that Obama sounds worried/scared of what is going to happen? I do. 

If Barr was deep state and going to protect his fellow travelers like you said, then why did Barr declas the documents? Why has Barr added prosecutors to the Durham investigation then?

EXACTLY CORRECT.  Barr can not say he's going after Biden for fear of being accused of effecting the election, therefore he can not go after Obama, because they're linked.  

However, if during the process of investigating and publicizing the evidence over the next few months, Obama/Biden are publicly exposed, they will be compelled by public opinion and the obvious evidence to make that leap.

This is how it needs to be done, strategic thinkers understand this.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

If you think Obama or Biden will answer for anything you need your head checked.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By mancow:

If you think Obama or Biden will answer for anything you need your head checked. 
View Quote

I'm far from optimistic of accountability for Obama or Biden. IF their subordinates are charged/convicted. they will be PNG to a large part of the world. However, they are both VERY different from any of the other conspirators.

Obama as CIC may be where the whole "military tribunals" come into play, which would be "not in the purview" of the DOJ.

Biden may still be facing the whole money laundering and sedition for Ukraine and China, even if not charged with anything over Russiagate.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So the shut downs....based on bullshit data supported by Trump even after it was clear it was bullshit.....that destroyed millions of lives and careers...gave the leftists unfettered civil rights violations setting the stage for  much more and literally killed thousands....was all for America?  If that is MAGA I think I will pass
View Quote
Literally none of that is factual
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#40]

If you think Obama or Biden will answer for anything you need your head checked. 
View All Quotes

Obama and Biden will be held accountable. My head and brain are just fine. You realize this is tech and not GD, right?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

“As to President Obama and VP Biden, whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today, I don't expect Mr. Durham's work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man. Our concern...is focused on others.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1262441478019842048
Time will tell.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By ColonelPlink:

Time will tell.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ColonelPlink:

“As to President Obama and VP Biden, whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today, I don't expect Mr. Durham's work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man. Our concern...is focused on others.

Time will tell.

Also I will add, in RICO cases you never go for the king as your first move. You go after the street guys, low level guys who don't want to pay the time for their boss. So you flip them. Then you flip the guy upstream from them. And so on, until you have a rock solid case against the King.

You go for the king, you better make sure you won't miss.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Literally none of that is factual
View All Quotes

Every single bit of that is factual.  Trump sat on stage with Fauci Helping to support the virus panic narrative...or maybe I missed his presser where he calls the virus shutdowns bullshit and a drastic overreaction Now that the numbers have proven Fauci a liar and a political hack..... Millions of lives and careers have been destroyed I personally know of two pilots who have suicided over this deal.  Unfettered civil rights violations have occurred In numerous states...NY, MI, HI and IL in particular.  Thousands were killed by Cuomo’s actions alone....now the leftists also know how to take over without ever firing a shot...omg made up virus!
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

EXACTLY CORRECT.  Barr can not say he's going after Biden for fear of being accused of effecting the election, therefore he can not go after Obama, because they're linked.  

However, if during the process of investigating and publicizing the evidence over the next few months, Obama/Biden are publicly exposed, they will be compelled by public opinion and the obvious evidence to make that leap.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I called this earlier today....Barr is not to be trusted and WILL protect his fellow travellers

Does not expect and won't are two completely different meanings.

If Barr was going to go after Obama and Biden he wouldn't have said so. He they weren't part of an investigation, he also wouldn't have said so.

So ask ourselves, what does Barr stating he does not expect Durham to go after Obama or Biden tell us? Maybe they are waiting for some caged birds to sing. What will Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok and others now say? Are they going to state they initiated it all on their own? When there is evidence pointing to the WH/Obama initiating things and wanting to be kept in the loop?

What does Barr stating Obama isn't expected to be part of the Durham investigation do? Does Obama relax now? He sure sounded scared last week when he leaked his phone call and then his graduation speech. Do you not agree, that Obama sounds worried/scared of what is going to happen? I do.

If Barr was deep state and going to protect his fellow travelers like you said, then why did Barr declas the documents? Why has Barr added prosecutors to the Durham investigation then?

Unless we can identify who of the communist treasonous trader us assholes leaked the unmasked information from general Flynn's phone call to the Washington post I don't know that any of those fuckers are going to face any sort of repercussions for having listened in the first place?

It's seem to me especially in the light that barr has just given us where he said he hasn't seen any evidence that obsma/biden did anything criminal, That Obama will not be going down on anyone in the federal slammer for possessing the knowledge that Flynn was unmasked.

even though no one asked for my interpretation of Barr's announcement I want to go ahead and give it anyway. Since barr has indicated that he seen no criminal evidence from the former President and vice president Tells me there is nothing that he is going to find to charge them on. It's not like they are still in office today committing crimes that will provide new evidence in the investigation  

It's not like barr just got his hands on the declassified information that we just saw for the first time recently??

For the sake of not seeming like I am totally naive, I suppose there is the remote possibility that barr has not reviewed all of the evidence but I would find that extremely unlikely at this point in time.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Were these the same "Pentagon Sources" that said that there were WMDs in Iraq?  

Don't misunderstand me, I agree China is a threat. But most of what they have, Hitlary and Co. sold them.
And war always has a profit motive.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Governors close states, not Presidents.  Presidents support Governors (or not), but they don't close states.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By NH_Patriot:
Governors close states, not Presidents.  Presidents support Governors (or not), but they don't close states.
View Quote

Exactly. That's why Trump can't force governors what to do. Unless Chad wants Trump to implement martial law and/or a tyranical executive branch.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Every single bit of that is factual.  Trump sat on stage with Fauci Helping to support the virus panic narrative...or maybe I missed his presser where he calls the virus shutdowns bullshit and a drastic overreaction Now that the numbers have proven Fauci a liar and a political hack..... Millions of lives and careers have been destroyed I personally know of two pilots who have suicided over this deal.  Unfettered civil rights violations have occurred In numerous states...NY, MI, HI and IL in particular.  Thousands were killed by Cuomo's actions alone....now the leftists also know how to take over without ever firing a shot...omg made up virus!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Literally none of that is factual

Every single bit of that is factual.  Trump sat on stage with Fauci Helping to support the virus panic narrative...or maybe I missed his presser where he calls the virus shutdowns bullshit and a drastic overreaction Now that the numbers have proven Fauci a liar and a political hack..... Millions of lives and careers have been destroyed I personally know of two pilots who have suicided over this deal.  Unfettered civil rights violations have occurred In numerous states...NY, MI, HI and IL in particular.  Thousands were killed by Cuomo's actions alone....now the leftists also know how to take over without ever firing a shot...omg made up virus!
Tens of thousands die every year from the flu. Not sure what Cuomo has to do with that but....agree to disagree. What did you expect trump to do?  Publicly state that the virus was a hoax and all bullshit? See the two posts above
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Tens of thousands die every year from the flu. Not sure what Cuomo has to do with that but....agree to disagree. What did you expect trump to do?  Publicly state that the virus was a hoax and all bullshit? See the two posts above
View All Quotes

Every single bit of that is factual.  Trump sat on stage with Fauci Helping to support the virus panic narrative...or maybe I missed his presser where he calls the virus shutdowns bullshit and a drastic overreaction Now that the numbers have proven Fauci a liar and a political hack..... Millions of lives and careers have been destroyed I personally know of two pilots who have suicided over this deal.  Unfettered civil rights violations have occurred In numerous states...NY, MI, HI and IL in particular.  Thousands were killed by Cuomo's actions alone....now the leftists also know how to take over without ever firing a shot...omg made up virus!
Tens of thousands die every year from the flu. Not sure what Cuomo has to do with that but....agree to disagree. What did you expect trump to do?  Publicly state that the virus was a hoax and all bullshit? See the two posts above

Pretty much point out the bullshit when it came to light or at least NOT discourage states from opening back up.  Cuomo forced covid patients into nursing home (to drive up body count imo)  resulting in thousands of deaths  alone. Not to mention the deaths And misery resultant from the destroyed lives and careers.  
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top