https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

Why does EVERYTHING  have to be weird?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wouldn't have been my first pick....but he'll do
View Quote

He'll do? The only thing he'll do is help the swamp guard the drain.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TrueRebel:

He'll do? The only thing he'll do is help the swamp guard the drain.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Wouldn't have been my first pick....but he'll do

My thoughts as well.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

So when Trump said the governor of GA was making a big mistake by reopening what was his secret meaning?  When did I ever say Trump should Or did demand states do anything?  He could at some point maybe Pointed out the fraud, lies, and abuse that are pushing the narrative.    Trump still supports the fauci clown and hasn’t said anything about the overblown  hype and hysterics that caused the shutdowns...even after it has been proven to be bullshit.  Either he is stupid and falling for it (which I don’t believe) or is complicit in pushing the hysterical panic narrative.  We keep hearing the giving enough rope line but that is played out..as is all of the rope on the planet.  Trumps reaction to the virus...especially after the numbers didn’t add up has made me question his hat color....his continuing support of this virus narrative has done more damage to our country, our freedom and our constitution in 60 days than obama did in 8 years.  That genie is never going back in the bottle.
View Quote

CoC indecorum removed --Edit by brass
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NH_Patriot:

EXACTLY CORRECT.  Barr can not say he's going after Biden for fear of being accused of effecting the election, therefore he can not go after Obama, because they're linked.  

However, if during the process of investigating and publicizing the evidence over the next few months, Obama/Biden are publicly exposed, they will be compelled by public opinion and the obvious evidence to make that leap.

This is how it needs to be done, strategic thinkers understand this.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Good, Was impressed by Fisher's previous work

https://tucson.com/news/local/1-28-billion-wall-project-on-arizona-border-goes-to-firm-favored-by-trump/article_ad3b3de1-ccbd-5771-951c-49e09c720ec0.html

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wasn't exactly saying all that. But I'll agree he is definitely not the hard charging, go get em, white hat I was hoping for
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
FUCK YOU NEIL CAVITO!!

did you not listen to what he said regarding that exact study you stupid motherfucker?????
View Quote
I used to like Cavuto, but haven't watched him in years. Been tuning in recently during all this WFH and realize he's a Never Trumper at best, probably DS globalist tho. I've not watched him since.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
Holy shit Trump has just announced that he is currently taking hydroxychloaqin and he thinks it's good.

edit:

I made a post wishing he would have brought this up more forcefully and was going to interject that into some back and forth today. 

I deleted it twice, decided to leave it alone today and here he is talking about it now. 

Thank God!!
View Quote

Never doubted it for a second.

Some of us here are as well.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By togadelic:
https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1262441478019842048 
"I have today." - Barr
FISA = START
Q
View Quote

What does FISA = START mean?

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:57:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JackalAR:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JackalAR:

LOL!

What a crock.

Quoted:

Correct!

Completely nuts.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#12]
dup
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mancow:

You'll get nothing! Good day sir!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Holes:

But why?

Why is it a waste of time to hold someone to their work/responsibilities?

He knows what went on. We want answers. It’s seriously time we started getting some answers.

You'll get nothing! Good day sir!

Indeed.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

What does FISA = START mean?

View All Quotes

It's been heavily implied (and later, more recent Q posts support it) that the disclosure of the illegal FISA stuff (probably the unmask) is the beginning of the avalanche of disclosures.

Yesterday's post puts in context:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9c278b No.9212037 ??
May 17 2020 11:55:20 (EST)
https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/status/1262052902304129032??
Flynn DOJ_dismiss_week_1
FISA unmask_DECLAS[public][select date(s)]_week_2
CLAS 1-99_week_3 [you are here]
Q

Note week 2 -- last week -- was the FISA unmask. So that was the start. This week should be exciting.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#15]

GLOOM DESPAIR AND AGONY ON ME
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#16]
This is all I've been able to track down of the Tom Fitton segment on Lou Dobbs tonight.

I didn't hear Tom say anything I didn't agree with. I would welcome and love to hear some other opinions on why this may not be what's really going on.

edit: in case it is not known by everyone here by now there are videos in the tweets if you click the date to pull them up.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 4wdBoss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wd_L3ejXIs
View Quote

Yyp
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#19]
I wasn't exactly saying all that. But I'll agree he is definitely not the hard charging, go get em, white hat I was hoping for
View All Quotes

I wasn't exactly saying all that. But I'll agree he is definitely not the hard charging, go get em, white hat I was hoping for

Remember when Rubio wanted to amnesty the illegals?  I remember and so does  pepperidge farms.  Big swamp win here.

In fact wasn’t he in the gang of 8 faggots with no name?  I believe he was
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tranzformer:

Where did Trump ever state that all states needed to shut down? He never did such things. He never destroyed millions of lives and careers, those were democrat governors that did the full retard that did it. Trump just gave them the rope to hang themselves in that regard. You can't blame Trump for giving these states the ability to do so. 

You wanted Trump to act authoritarian and demand states to do exactly how and what he says? Nope. 

I think your perspective on reality is really off and you are wanting to see things how you want to see them, rather than see them for what they are. 

I know you have supposedly quit this thread multiple times for being bullshit and not worth your time. It is unfortunate that somehow you are now viewing Trump as the bad guy and blaming this on him. What caused the change Chad?
View All Quotes

So the shut downs....based on bullshit data supported by Trump even after it was clear it was bullshit.....that destroyed millions of lives and careers...gave the leftists unfettered civil rights violations setting the stage for  much more and literally killed thousands....was all for America?  If that is MAGA I think I will pass

Where did Trump ever state that all states needed to shut down? He never did such things. He never destroyed millions of lives and careers, those were democrat governors that did the full retard that did it. Trump just gave them the rope to hang themselves in that regard. You can't blame Trump for giving these states the ability to do so. 

You wanted Trump to act authoritarian and demand states to do exactly how and what he says? Nope. 

I think your perspective on reality is really off and you are wanting to see things how you want to see them, rather than see them for what they are. 

I know you have supposedly quit this thread multiple times for being bullshit and not worth your time. It is unfortunate that somehow you are now viewing Trump as the bad guy and blaming this on him. What caused the change Chad?

Well spoken.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Lou Dobbs is PISSED at Barr, barely holds himself in check.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#22]

If you think Obama or Biden will answer for anything you need your head checked. 
View All Quotes
I called this earlier today....Barr is not to be trusted and WILL protect his fellow travellers

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BREAKING-Barr-does-not-expect-Durham-s-investigation-to-target-Obama-or-Biden/5-2329394/

Does not expect and won't are two completely different meanings. 

If Barr was going to go after Obama and Biden he wouldn't have said so. He they weren't part of an investigation, he also wouldn't have said so. 

So ask ourselves, what does Barr stating he does not expect Durham to go after Obama or Biden tell us? Maybe they are waiting for some caged birds to sing. What will Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok and others now say? Are they going to state they initiated it all on their own? When there is evidence pointing to the WH/Obama initiating things and wanting to be kept in the loop? 

What does Barr stating Obama isn't expected to be part of the Durham investigation do? Does Obama relax now? He sure sounded scared last week when he leaked his phone call and then his graduation speech. Do you not agree, that Obama sounds worried/scared of what is going to happen? I do. 

If Barr was deep state and going to protect his fellow travelers like you said, then why did Barr declas the documents? Why has Barr added prosecutors to the Durham investigation then?

If you think Obama or Biden will answer for anything you need your head checked. 

One way or another, they will answer.

...they will answer.

Might not be how you imagine. But it will happen.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/222783/959656956952695-1421900.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/222783/959656956952695-1421900.jpg

You know...

Maybe 0bama IS the Queen...

Think about it...Michael/Michelle...

They’re “queens”.

It just dawned on me. Queen used to be a sorta negative term for a homosexual man.

Now a days I don’t know anything anymore. It could be a badge of honor.

Just a thought...
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#25]
This should be revealing for election purposes.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Literally none of that is factual
View Quote

Not surprising considering the source.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Remember when Rubio wanted to amnesty the illegals?  I remember and so does  pepperidge farms.  Big swamp win here.

In fact wasn’t he in the gang of 8 faggots with no name?  I believe he was
View Quote

Rubio is a establishment R squish. The Senate is McConnell's circus and Rubio will go along with his agenda.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By fallingwrench:

Not surprising considering the source.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fallingwrench:
Literally none of that is factual

Not surprising considering the source.

I really don’t understand why you must attack others that see things differently and back them up with facts.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By shwa:
I had another thought on the Queen protect the King
Michelle Obama would be the queen if FBHO is the king
IF she gets into the presidential race, either for VP or Prez., any attempt from Trumps administration to go after FBHO (with his husband, err wife, in the running) would be seen as a politically motivated act; to go after the competition and an abuse of power. 

Just by entering the race, Queen Michelle can protect King Barrack. 

Coincidentally Michelle Obama can be said to be a drag queen but thats a whole nother convo. Floppy Mike earned that nickname
View Quote

Sorry I’m late... but they are both “queens”.

Used to be a negative for homosexual. I’m thinking there’s someone above 0bama that is king.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#30]
It just occurred to me...IF all the Trump hater's are so sure hydroxychloroquine is so certain to be deadly, why are they so upset our GEOTUS is currently taking it in a Dr. prescribed, recommended dosage? Riddle me that.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfQPydC2VM

Lou Dobbs is PISSED at bar, barely holds himself in check.

View Quote
Can anyone try to refute any of this or are we all in agreement that what Lou Dobbs and Tom Fitton said is the trajectory that we are on currently?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Can anyone try to refute any of this or are we all in agreement that what Lou Dobbs and Tom Fitton said is the trajectory that we are on currently?

Thanks
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Klee:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfQPydC2VM

Lou Dobbs is PISSED at bar, barely holds himself in check. 

Can anyone try to refute any of this or are we all in agreement that what Lou Dobbs and Tom Fitton said is the trajectory that we are on currently?

Thanks

I think he is dead nuts on and am currently being attacked for pointing it out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Thanks
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By togadelic:
THIS GOP LAWMAKER IN MINNESOTA MAY HAVE JUST FIGURED OUT A WAY TO END FUTURE LOCKDOWNS

ttps://www.thenationalsentinel.com/2020/05/14/this-gop-lawmaker-in-minnesota-may-have-just-figured-out-a-way-to-end-future-lockdowns/

Well, a state Republican lawmaker in Minnesota may have found a way to not only make businesses great again but to ensure that governors and mayors think twice before quickly moving to shut down their economies in the future.

As PJ Media reports:

One enterprising state lawmaker in Minnesota has posed an interesting question: What if state and local governments had to compensate businesses for the mandated closures in the same way they have to compensate landowners when they use eminent domain to seize their property for roads?

Such a bill would not only provide businesses a way to make themselves whole after lockdowns but it would also make governors and local officials more hesitant to extend the orders shutting down broad swaths of the economy.

Rep. Shane Mekeland, a victim
View Quote

Noicely done...

Noicely done.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Thanks
View Quote

Listen to Dave at x22 report I think he is on to it.  He puts up a good argument there will be a Military Tribunal.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Remember when Rubio wanted to amnesty the illegals?  I remember and so does  pepperidge farms.  Big swamp win here.

In fact wasn’t he in the gang of 8 faggots with no name?  I believe he was
View Quote

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/3/rubio-nelson-reed-introduce-red-flag-bill
Rubio, Nelson, Reed Introduce "Red Flag" Bill
Mar 22 2018
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL), Bill Nelson (D-FL), and Jack Reed (D-RI) today introduced the Extreme Risk Protection Order and Violence Prevention Act, which will encourage states to give law enforcement the authority to prevent individuals who pose a threat to themselves or others the ability to purchase or possess firearms, while still providing due process protections. This bill is included in Rubio’s plan to address gun violence, a multi-faceted approach to prevent future mass shootings by creating a more effective system to prevent gun violence before it happens.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can anyone try to refute any of this or are we all in agreement that what Lou Dobbs and Tom Fitton said is the trajectory that we are on currently?

Thanks

I sincerely hope that all of this results in more than just our side "getting out the vote" and giving Trump the greatest landslide reelection victory and all of recorded history.

Granted, it would be wonderful for me to have voted for the reelection of Trump in the greatest landslide victory of all time but I hope these fuckers taste rope beyond that.

I was actually more interested if any of the strategic thinkers here had any thoughts on what was said on the program.

i've said it here before and I will say it again right now that I am no strategic thinker and cannot operate at that level. I am barely able to beat an elementary age student playing checkers. I've never played chess before in my life and would not even begin to know what the fundamentals are of the game. And while I'm telling off about myself I also have very poor reading comprehension and often have to read something that I think is important multiple times to fully absorb it. It's frustrating to be me here sometimes.

And Ms. Cecenrse, I am not making a jab at you personally at all and thank you very much for posting this.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
It just occurred to me...IF all the Trump hater's are so sure hydroxychloroquine is so certain to be deadly, why are they so upset our GEOTUS is currently taking it in a Dr. prescribed, recommended dosage? Riddle me that.   
View Quote

Good point. You would be expecting the Libs to be high fiving each other as the president slowly poisons himself. In reality they are steaming because he is giving himself an "unfair" advantage over Hidin' Biden.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Listen to Dave at x22 report I think he is on to it.  He puts up a good argument there will be a Military Tribunal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuUBKqES1O4
View Quote
Thank you. I will commit to watching this 39 minute video in the next few days.

i've bookmarked it because I'm about to pass out from exhaustion right now.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Thanks

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#42]
It just occurred to me...IF all the Trump hater's are so sure hydroxychloroquine is so certain to be deadly, why are they so upset our GEOTUS is currently taking it in a Dr. prescribed, recommended dosage? Riddle me that.   
View Quote

It would seem they should be tweeting about his imminent death from the lethal drug he's ingesting.

It will be nice to see that pop back up in the near future when it will be a retort for all their hate. "And Trump didn't kill himself taking hydroxychloroquine."
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Burr's replacement

He's shady.

Remember the failed Venezuela operation last year?  Yeah, he was deep into that one.  He was also the guy paying for the original Fusion GPS research on Trump (hidden through the proxy of the Washington Free Beacon).  IMO he's as compromised as Burr.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Good read here:

EXCLUSIVE: The Treasury Department Spied on Flynn, Manafort, and the Trump Family, Says Whistleblower

President Barack Obama’s Treasury Department regularly surveilled retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn’s financial records and transactions beginning in December 2015 and well into 2017, before, during and after when he served at the White House as President Donald Trump’s National Security Director, a former senior Treasury Department official, and veteran of the intelligence community, told the Star Newspapers.

“I started seeing things that were not correct, so I did my own little investigation, because I wanted to make sure what I was seeing was correct” she said. “You never want to draw attention to something if there is not anything there.”

The whistleblower said she only saw metadata, that is names and dates when the general’s financial records were accessed. “I never saw what they saw.”

By March 2016, the whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns, but was straight-up political surveillance among other illegal activity occurring at Treasury.

“When I showed it to her, what she said, ‘Oh, sh%t!’ and I knew right then and there that I was right – this was some shady stuff,” the whistleblower said.

“It wasn’t just him,” the whistleblower said. “They were targeting other U.S. citizens, as well.”

Only two names are listed in the whistleblower’s official paperwork, so the others must remain sealed, she said. The second name is Paul J. Manafort Jr., the one-time chairman of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

The other names include: Members of Congress, the most senior staffers on the 2016 Trump campaign and members of Trump’s family, she said.

“Another thing they would do is take targeted names from a certain database – I cannot name, but you can guess – and they were going over to an unclassified database and they were running those names in the unclassified database,” she said.

This ruse was to get around using classified resources to surveil Americans, she said. Once the Treasury personnel had enough information about someone they were targeting from the black box, they would go to the white box for faster and more informed search.

It was routine for these searches that had no criminal nor national security predicate, merely a political predicate, she said.
View Quote

More at link.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Martha MacCallum on the deaths in the New York nursing homes.

Martha shreds Cuomo’s 'negligence', lack of accountability.

Martha shreds Cuomo’s 'negligence', lack of accountability

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:21:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Early in SAP 1 there were lots of Princes in the mix.  I never hear about the King of Saudi Arabia.  Is it possible that ‘King’ is a literal identifier of the Saudi King?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:31:51 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Ask first...then subpoena?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By seek2:

It's been heavily implied (and later, more recent Q posts support it) that the disclosure of the illegal FISA stuff (probably the unmask) is the beginning of the avalanche of disclosures.

Yesterday's post puts in context:

Note week 2 -- last week -- was the FISA unmask. So that was the start. This week should be exciting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By seek2:

It's been heavily implied (and later, more recent Q posts support it) that the disclosure of the illegal FISA stuff (probably the unmask) is the beginning of the avalanche of disclosures.

Yesterday's post puts in context:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9c278b No.9212037 ??
May 17 2020 11:55:20 (EST)
https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/status/1262052902304129032??
Flynn DOJ_dismiss_week_1
FISA unmask_DECLAS[public][select date(s)]_week_2
CLAS 1-99_week_3 [you are here]
Q

Note week 2 -- last week -- was the FISA unmask. So that was the start. This week should be exciting.

Great post @seek2. That is my understanding as well.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top