Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We've got one here
View Quote

No. No, you don’t.

What you do have is somebody who hurt your feelings by saying mean things about Trump. You didn’t have an intelligent responses so you resort to things like ‘Team Biden’. Or that time you called me a pedophile.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No. No, you don’t.

What you do have is somebody who hurt your feelings by saying mean things about Trump. You didn’t have an intelligent responses so you resort to things like ‘Team Biden’. Or that time you called me a pedophile.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No. No, you don’t.

View Quote

Let's be fair.  You're not Team Biden.   You were (and still are) Team Anyone But Trump which of course was Biden.

Two different things.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:27:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Let's be fair.  You're not Team Biden.   You were (and still are) Team Anyone But Trump which of course was Biden.

Two different things.
View Quote

That’s not true either.

Trump got my vote in 2016 with enthusiasm and cautious optimism.

He also got my vote in 2020. As much of a disappointment (to be kind) he turned out to be, he was still the lesser of two evils.

I will not vote for him in the 2024 primary, and pray to God the GOP doesn’t nominate him for a third run. And as much as GD hates me, I’d bet my sentiment is much more prevalent than most here care to admit.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:31:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That’s not true either.

Trump got my vote in 2016 with enthusiasm and cautious optimism.

He also got my vote in 2020. As much of a disappointment (to be kind) he turned out to be, he was still the lesser of two evils.

I will not vote for him in the 2024 primary, and pray to God the GOP doesn’t nominate him for a third run. And as much as GD hates me, I’d bet my sentiment is much more prevalent than most here care to admit.
View Quote

I can't say I believe you.  But okay.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:41:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I can't say I believe you.  But okay.
View Quote

It’s really not that complicated.

Every single criticism of mine towards Trump are on issues where his actions or words failed to support and defend the constitution, or his agenda fell to the left of me and to the left of his campaign promises.

Trump turned out to be a progressive populist. Biden and his administration promised to be worse. And voters have a binary choice.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top