Quoted:
Would've gouged
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Not Guilteye
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 12:28:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Give the poor girl some time & I'm sure she will clearly see the error of her ways!
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 12:30:07 AM EDT
[#5]
The Accused- Lights Out & The Hearse
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was a wake-and-bake smoker for 3 years, from age 17 to 20. Never touched anything harder than green. Fast forward to age 29, and I don't even drink - much less do drugs. I haven't touched anything other than alcohol since age 23. Haven't gotten drunk in almost 6 years. I may have a single drink once per year now.

Your logic makes no sense. If someone was going to do meth, they were always going to do meth. Weed didn't make them crave hard drugs. LOL
View Quote
That's 4 years.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#7]
definitely not cute...
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Eye saw that coming.

Link Posted: 2/17/2018 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I’ve seen a picture of her on the EMS stretcher and it looks like she actually detached the eye balls and what they were attached to was hanging out the sockets.

As others have said, a mix of no sleep and Meth can cause some crazy stuff. Preexisting mental issues don’t help either.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’ve seen a picture of her on the EMS stretcher and it looks like she actually detached the eye balls and what they were attached to was hanging out the sockets.

As others have said, a mix of no sleep and Meth can cause some crazy stuff. Preexisting mental issues don’t help either.
View Quote
I wonder if they put the eyes on ice.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The free-the-weed guys have assured me that weed is never used as a gateway drug.

Poor thing, she was pretty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"I had just found out about her marijuana use about six weeks before the incident," Katy Tompkins said. "She knows that I am very anti-drug. But she told me that she had been smoking marijuana and that someone has slipped some methamphetamine in it. She became addicted to meth right away and that’s when she started using.
The free-the-weed guys have assured me that weed is never used as a gateway drug.

Poor thing, she was pretty.
Seriously dumb mom who is easily tricked because of complete ignorance of a subject by her tweeker daughter does not mean that story is even remotely what happened.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And we'll be paying her SSDI payments for the next 60 years.
View Quote
SSI, SNAP, HUD, LIHEAP and welfare.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top