User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 2:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Back when Art Bell ran the Coast to Coast AM radio show, a pilot flying a small plane was shot down live on air while flying into the restricted zone. The audio used to be on youtube. Taken out by a missle I think.
View Quote
That was fake.  Radio stunt nothing more.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Go ahead, they can test out their latest & greatest alien weapons on you with no one to question it.

(I guess they forgot about these signs giving them ample warning.)

http://i.imgur.com/OHHMbFv.jpg
View Quote
Very lame photoshopped pic but I get it
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]
All the worlds a stage.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a designated elevated upwind observation point for spectators?
Tikaboo Peak.
And they know when people are up there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMDDJbda47k
LOFL. Only watched a few minutes.

He doesn’t seem to grasp the concept of “being public”.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Can you say OPSEC?
They put their plans on FB and they don't think the other side
can read it?
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Signal jammers. They are everywhere now to prevent stuff like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With the fixed wing consumer drones that can stay aloft for hours available now I am surprised nobody has sent one flying over to take pictures.
Signal jammers. They are everywhere now to prevent stuff like this.
PixHawk + Mission Planner + big battery + fly low = get in low, pop up and loiter, take photos and video, profit.

I'm thinking a big 5 foot wingspan plane powered by electric motor carrying a solid engine rocket powered mini cruise missile to take the SD card out of the area quickly.  In low and slow.  Sure, they will HEAR it on sensors but you can make it from the perimeter to the runway in about 15 minutes at 60 mph.
Hell, make the wings (holding the ingress batteries) detachable via servo and just use the fuselage as a mini cruise missile with tiny wings for egress.  Get photos, drop wings and excess weight, ignite the egress motor.  You could use a solid state inertial navigation system  to reduce the possibility of jamming.  GPS is easily jammable / spoofable.  INS isn't.

Alternatively just use a big autonomous balloon flying at high altitude.

I love thinking about stuff like this.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Arfcom fantasizing about killing civilians. Wow.
View Quote
Storm a military base en masse and that's the likely outcome.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#11]
That's epic tier memeage.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's epic tier memeage.
View Quote
Memes are the best part of the internet these days

Link Posted: 7/12/2019 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

FYI- Naruto Run refers to the unique running style of the protagonist Naruto Uzumaki in the Japanese anime series Naruto, where he is often depicted sprinting with his arms stretched behind him.
View Quote
This:

Link Posted: 7/12/2019 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#16]
This sounds like a beautiful first use case for that milli-microwave gun the Marine Corps(?) was testing. Heats the top layer of skin cells to "flash-fry" without doing permanent damage. Supposedly produces instant panic because it feels a lot like you're on fire...Ricky Bobby kinda action.

Total deniability...."Wait, what? They said they were on fire but they're only sunburned? This is why we can't allow tubby, fish-belly white conspiracy theorists to wander around the Nevada desert."
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Neckbearded, NEET, weeaboo, anime fans. They’re not actually people anyway.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#18]
On a serious note. If I was a base commander and or in charge of any USG installation, I would be reviewing our policies, resources, and overall capability to be able to stop any unauthorized personnel from gaining entry. I certainly wouldn't be waiting at all. This whole storm area 51 movement has the hallmarks of a troll or foreign intelligence service. While I personally don't see it succeeding at all, I wouldn't be surprised if more popped up and it turned into a zerg, i.e. "let's try this installation instead until we actually do manage to gain entry into one..."

Fortify Now, Don't wait.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd pay good money for a quality live stream
View Quote
It would be great to watch.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes, yes they can stop all of us.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Naruto run?  In the desert?

Sounds like a fantastic, no-chemical solution for the weeb over population issue.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Did I miss the Leroy Jenkins references?
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#24]
In this thread I learned that people don't think deserts be like they do, and that Naruto runs are ackchyually a thing that some adults do.

Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Cola warrior Area 51?
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Can’t wait for the movie.
“13 hours”
“In Area 51”
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I do like the "if we run like a fictional cartoon hero we're faster than bullets."

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif
View Quote
I knew a kid in high school that did the Narouto run so he could run faster in PE.

As much of a fatbody as I was in high school, with my man titties flopping all over the place and holding my shirt down over my giant gut to keep the wind resistance down () I could still run a little bit less slow than some skinny-fat kid running like a goddamn cartoon ninja.

All I have to say, having witnessed the blistering speed of the Nauroto run, it's totally going to work. If they make GoPros than can handle that high of speeds, make sure you bring one with you.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They dont need to fortify. As has been said, its miles and miles from the border to the actual base. They have plenty of Pavehawks that patrol the border. If you try and camp right on the border you will in short order see the Pavehawk up close as they hover above your tent about 100' up....you will soon decide to leave.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/15404/pave_hawk_3-1013646.jpg
View Quote
I'm suddenly imagining a collision of assholes when the camper turns out to be an FAA apparatchik.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Cola warrior Area 51?
View All Quotes
Hell yeah, I can check off cola war and area-51 selfie at the same time.  Also dibs on the heat casualties' gear.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#31]
The movie "Paul" will tell them all they need to know about aliens.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#32]
This thread lacks....

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTT
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back when Art Bell ran the Coast to Coast AM radio show, a pilot flying a small plane was shot down live on air while flying into the restricted zone. The audio used to be on youtube. Taken out by a missle I think.
that's what they want you to think
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They dont need to fortify. As has been said, its miles and miles from the border to the actual base. They have plenty of Pavehawks that patrol the border. If you try and camp right on the border you will in short order see the Pavehawk up close as they hover above your tent about 100' up....you will soon decide to leave.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a serious note. If I was a base commander and or in charge of any USG installation, I would be reviewing our policies, resources, and overall capability to be able to stop any unauthorized personnel from gaining entry. I certainly wouldn't be waiting at all. This whole storm area 51 movement has the hallmarks of a troll or foreign intelligence service. While I personally don't see it succeeding at all, I wouldn't be surprised if more popped up and it turned into a zerg, i.e. "let's try this installation instead until we actually do manage to gain entry into one..."

Fortify Now, Don't wait.

I wasn’t referring to fortification at Groom Lake, but at other USG and military installations that may not be as secure as Area 51. The news article about the recent fence jump at a DOE facility is what prompted my thinking. If these idiots don’t succeed at Groom Lake, which, chances are they won’t, they can easily   regroup at a softer target. Depending on their choice  and the amount of lead time they provide, since it takes time to review your installation’s readiness posture and request additional reinforcements if needed, I was saying base commanders should be proactive, that way it’s already in the pipe and ready to go if need be.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 12:42:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I wonder if that’s what they thought in WWI before they went over over the top, right before crew served’s started chattering.

People don’t think belt feds be like it is, but it do
View Quote
Sig line Material
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 12:49:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 12:51:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Good luck sprinting through 15 miles of desert mountain ranges.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 12:55:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Your reading comprehension is lacking.
People are laughing over what may very well be the gruesome end to some idiots.
Arfcommers won't be doing the shooting and I didn't see where they were wishing to.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Your reading comprehension is lacking.
People are laughing over what may very well be the gruesome end to some idiots.
Arfcommers won't be doing the shooting and I didn't see where they were wishing to.
View Quote
We are laughing because most likely it won't happen.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 1:04:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hmm, needs a sick guitar riff.
View Quote
AC/DC Back in Black
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 1:31:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 2:21:05 AM EDT
[#44]
You guys don’t think they will ackshually run on foot right?

They know it’s miles and miles of desert.

They are going to rush the base in vehicles. It’s the only way and it won’t end well.

Unless this is all just a stunt and nothing happens.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 2:35:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Also dibs on the heat casualties' gear.
View Quote
GAWD DAMN IT!

wait!
Wait!

We’ll be inside the no vehicles sign!
Dibs on anything you can’t carry!
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 3:04:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This. They are free to run in the desert until they beg for help.

The help will be them getting arms and legs zip tied and heaved into the back of a uncovered five ton for a bumpy ride to a “debriefing” site. After a couple of days they will be released without any devices, a mind numbing headache and a case of the shits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
14 miles from the highway to the "don't go past here signs".

15 miles past there is the facility.

I would let them past the gate, and just not let them back out.
That whole area is just about as desolate as Death Valley.
This. They are free to run in the desert until they beg for help.

The help will be them getting arms and legs zip tied and heaved into the back of a uncovered five ton for a bumpy ride to a “debriefing” site. After a couple of days they will be released without any devices, a mind numbing headache and a case of the shits.
And a federal court date for their initial hearing where they will be charged with criminal trespass of a military installation.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 3:21:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 3:31:50 AM EDT
[#48]
What if they get their wish and get to see aliens?  Aliens slaughtering and probing them wholesale.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 3:32:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What if they get their wish and get to see aliens?  Aliens slaughtering and probing them wholesale.
View Quote
Poetic Justice.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fortify Now, Don't wait.

I’ve seen numerous YouTubers who did just that, camp right along the border and the only thing that showed up in the vicinity was the white unmarked pickups....
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top