User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did Stafford get the MVP ?

We went to bed as soon as the game ended.
The half time show sucked donkey balls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet, a white guy who credited God and family for everything good in his life won the MVP award.

How dare they.

Did Stafford get the MVP ?

We went to bed as soon as the game ended.
The half time show sucked donkey balls.

No, Kupp won it
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No, Kupp won it
View Quote

Heh !

Good for him.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I like “Ebony and Ivory”

Down with Philistines and Barbarians.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#4]
It was more like Mary J Bulge
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Arfcom continues its decline
View Quote

This leg humping of the NFL filth reminds of my so called Conservatives buddies here in Central Florida.

When the NFL jerk offs were doing their knelling, disrespecting our country and acting like assholes my buddies were all anti NFL.

Then Tom Brady announced he was coming to Tampa.

Then all of a sudden they forgot all about the NFL shitheads being shitheads.  It was back to watching the stupid games, buying NFL merchandising crap and bragging about the Bucs.

Disgusting.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I like how the token Caucasian bowed down before dre took over. It was quite fitting.
View Quote

I wouldnt call the best selling rapper in history a token white man.

Dre "put on" Eminem. I think it was respect.

Eminem is a leftist piece of trash.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard Eminem took the knee. Glad I didn't watch.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#8]
It sounded like this guy..

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:05:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This leg humping of the NFL filth reminds of my so called Conservatives buddies here in Central Florida.

When the NFL jerk offs were doing their knelling, disrespecting our country and acting like assholes my buddies were all anti NFL.

Then all of a sudden they forgot all about the NFL shitheads being shitheads.  It was back to watching the stupid games, buying NFL merchandising crap and bragging about the Bucs.

Disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disgusting.

Tom Brady is MAGA.

Prominent NFL players are anti vax mandate.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Dr. Dre sounded pretty good. Snoop Dogg did well.

50 Cent 75 Cent was kind of embarrassing
MJB Sucked
Eminem was OK but he looked dumb in that jacket and never once looked up at the Camera and had weak energy. Good choice for a song but poorly executed.
Kendrick Lamar - sounded OK but that was a poor choice for a song.

So overall- it was OK. It was kind of hilarious that they chose songs that had to be HEAVILY censored to play on that stage.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:09:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

One thing I learned from watching the Superbowl is that all white men are required to have beards now for some reason.
View Quote

Most don’t act like men so they imitate the part regardless of their chicken necks, legs and arms.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I remember that show! I had always considered Prince a very strange dude and never really listened to his music.  When I had seen him play that halftime show, I remember thing to myself "man, this guy's a real deal musician!" I was impressed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Nickelback would have been better.

Signed,

GD
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nickelback would have been better.

Signed,

GD
View Quote

But no one said that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Prince was my favorite halftime show ever.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Prince was my favorite halftime show ever.
View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ok Boomer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
63 years on this planet and have NEVER watched a single faggot ball game on tv and never will.Have fun watching that filth.

Ok Boomer.

Eat shit
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Good for you. So glad you dropped in to tell everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
63 years on this planet and have NEVER watched a single faggot ball game on tv and never will.Have fun watching that filth.

Good for you. So glad you dropped in to tell everyone.

You too
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Enough crotch grabbing to make Michael Jackson...turn in his grave...
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Eat shit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok Boomer.

Eat shit

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Didn't watch 1 second of the stupidass bowl..........why anyone tunes into that woke mess is beyond me.  As an aside, my 6th graders basketball team won a multi county YMCA championship today! Now that was real entertainment.  Its refreshing to watch a game (of any sport) where the players involved are there because they want to play for the love of the sport itself.........not the money + bullshit.
View Quote
Bitches about being Woke, supports the YMCA, you can't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I was watching the How It's Made marathon, but I did tune for a couple of minutes in just to see what kind of shitshow it would be. I was not disappointed; it was terrible, but then I have nothing but disdain for rap music and that whole "culture", so that's to be expected.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fitty cent put on fitty pounds
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was entertained.

That's what's its all about.

Football entertainers and music entertainers.....

If they would just shut up thinking they are somebody and just entertain we'd be on to something.

Well paid entertainers...........
View Quote
Don't really care what any of them do with their money or their time. Just as long as the little monkeys dance when the music starts so I am entertained
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I cringed in horror when they started dancing on top of the Impalas.
View Quote

I agree . I'm a 40+ yo white dude and have always secretly wanted a Convertible Impala on hydros.  Ever since seeing one in Ice Cubes " Today was a good day " video .
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I agree . I'm a 40+ yo white dude and have always secretly wanted a Convertible Impala on hydros.  Ever since seeing one in Ice Cubes " Today was a good day " video .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can work with a Monte Carlo.

Training Day: You're in the office baby!- Denzel Washington
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Didn't see it. Didn't see the super bowl either. Zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

But enough to jump into a thread and tell everyone how little you care about it.

I've never understood this mentality. Unless it's just a stealthy way to up post count.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re not alone
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#33]
R Kelly would have been a better half time his music touches people of all generations
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Why not have a little country, rock and roll , blues not just one type of music.  This was mostly bad anyway,  poor show should have been better.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#35]

You can add my black ass to that list.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#36]
I thought it was low energy and the sound was not so good.  A solid meh for me dawg.  Nobody has topped Prince
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think the thing is, I don't boycott per se. IDGAF what other people do. I just can't bring myself to lend support to something I don't agree with when I have choices. Football is not vital to my life. I can live quite well without it. It's not like it's food. Even then, I spend my money at businesses that I feel most closely represent my priorities.
View Quote

Great,
Then if sportsball isn't thing,why are you posting?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#38]
We enjoyed the heck out of it.  My wife can still dance like she could in the 90's, but I am still just as bad.  It was a fun time.  It's not that deep, guys.  Just a show.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#39]
The only song I wanted to actually hear a couple of minutes of was this one. You can rate a half time performance by the number of dancers. The more there are the worse the show is. They had a hell of a lot of dancers in this one.
2Pac - California Love feat. Dr. Dre (Dirty) (Music Video) HD

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But no one said that.
View Quote

But they were thinking it.

"At least they're white."
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Let me push back a little bit on some of your points.

The reason that whites are running the show in the NFL is because whites invented the sport, created the teams, organized it into a league, and then built it into a successful business.  The players (both white and black) are simply skilled labor.  Whites are not making money off the backs of "the brothas", it's the other way around.  You could have 1500 of the greatest athletes on Earth all running 4.25 forty yard dashes and jumping over buildings.  That doesn't mean that they are going to be able to take their athletic talent and turn it into any viable business, much less a multi-billion dollar business like the NFL that will pay them the insane salaries that they get today.  The other thing to understand about the white run NFL is that it's a meritocracy.  The players used to be all white.  Once it became clear that blacks on average were faster and better players.....the NFL became a mostly black league.  The benefits of winning football games are so great and the cost of losing is incredibly high.  I'd argue that if the owners thought any particular coach, executive, or quarterback would be the best choice to help them win football games, they would be immediately hired.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many non-whites are coaches or higher-up in the front office? Heck, compare the number of white starting quarterbacks with the number of white players overall.  Even in the NFL, the whites are running the show, and making money off the backs of the 'brothas".  I guess the NFL does look like America?

Now, cornerbacks, the "brothas" are running the show like a damn mafia.  Worse than the old Railroad Porters Union.  Ain't no white guy getting to play corner in this here NFL.  

Y'all act like racism doesn't exist, just because you're not racist (but if you are, go hide under a rock). There are people out there who are worse people than you are, by a lot.  
Let me push back a little bit on some of your points.

The reason that whites are running the show in the NFL is because whites invented the sport, created the teams, organized it into a league, and then built it into a successful business.  The players (both white and black) are simply skilled labor.  Whites are not making money off the backs of "the brothas", it's the other way around.  You could have 1500 of the greatest athletes on Earth all running 4.25 forty yard dashes and jumping over buildings.  That doesn't mean that they are going to be able to take their athletic talent and turn it into any viable business, much less a multi-billion dollar business like the NFL that will pay them the insane salaries that they get today.  The other thing to understand about the white run NFL is that it's a meritocracy.  The players used to be all white.  Once it became clear that blacks on average were faster and better players.....the NFL became a mostly black league.  The benefits of winning football games are so great and the cost of losing is incredibly high.  I'd argue that if the owners thought any particular coach, executive, or quarterback would be the best choice to help them win football games, they would be immediately hired.

Clearly, you do not remember the disaster that was the NFL when we had "replacement players" during a strike. Ain't no one going to be paying to watch the guys who aren't good enough to be in the NFL play games in the NFL.  Heck, the NFL had enough heat when they had replacement referees.  The value in the NFL is its players, which is why they make so much money.  Those players are its products.  Who cares if a player lacks the talent to run the NFL?  That's not what the NFL is paying them for.  They just have the athletic skills and drive to succeed at such a high-dollar level.  NFL football player is an incredible meritocracy.  

Those front office people are a lot more replaceable than the players.  Vice Presidents of Marketing are cheap compared to starting Cornerbacks.

Since I am on a more serious note, I think the reason there are more white quarterbacks has to do with who was picked to play quarterback in pop warner football 20 years ago.  At least a few of those coaches picked the best white kid.

BTW, I was always in the last picked category.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#42]
I've watch all the old Dallas Cowboy SB's, all the Patriots SB's and all the Raiders SB's and maybe a few others. Have never once watched a halftime show.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I thought that Halftime show was GREAT!

View Quote

4 martinis will do that to you.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

But enough to jump into a thread and tell everyone how little you care about it.

I've never understood this mentality. Unless it's just a stealthy way to up post count.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sensed it would get under your skin..
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:53:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't though. I'm genuinely curious.

I just scoll past all the threads about things which I have zero fucks for (and there are a lot), not jump into each and tell the participants how few fucks I have about what they're discussing.

I don't have a fraction of the free time it would take and it would still be entirely paradoxical.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#47]
I thought the layout was ignorant.  Most people had to watch it on the monitors.  Did anyone else feel the ground move when mary j bulge flopped onto her back?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:59:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I thought the layout was ignorant.  Most people had to watch it on the monitors.  Did anyone else feel the ground move when mary j bulge flopped onto her back?
View Quote

Finally, someone is brave enough to advocate for the side of the stadium that couldn't see into the sets.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Who cares half time show was diversity being shoved down everyone's throat. Old rappers and singers and old noise, they couldnt bring in any new shit.  I hate rap.

BLM supported and sponsored bullshit. NFL National Felon League
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Will next year's half time feature any Latino or Asian performers and music ?
Nah, didn't think so.

K-pop look and sounds better. This looked like a commercial for Jenny Craig.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top