Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Saw these guys and a gal outside NAS JAX yesterday.
The sign say "VETERANS AGAINST TRADING TERRORISTS FOR TRAITORS"

https://public.bn1304.livefilestore.com/y2p7q4WP0tWXEy3eTexszZleZZb-i0ZCW_EFthBlRSJKmcn3EfyLWiSfnvtL2BG31dxACAjbLWMrLe628fdTiYqmGjf9MK9qcf8rh7fY_7Ah3A/WP_20140607_002.jpg?psid=1

Be warned...It's kinda a big pic....

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL. A Platoon leader is either a O-1 or O-2.

Unless you're thinking "Platoon Sergeant".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has this been posted in this thread yet?
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-kelly-file/index.html#/v/3608188637001

The first guy to speak, Gerald Sutton, was on NPR yesterday and did a great job.

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2014-06-04/questions-about-return-army-sergeant-bowe-bergdahl

meh fox news needs to get on their vetting ad accuracy people. Berdgahl's former PL is dead. Got killed looking for his dumb ass. Also there are ZERO E-5 Platoon Leaders. When they post stupid inaccurate shit they instantly lack any credibility in my book regardless of the rest of the content is.

http://s4.postimg.org/v23fncfgd/Capture.png

Um, maybe he left as an e-5 and either was platoon leader before or after the guy who was killed....

LOL. A Platoon leader is either a O-1 or O-2.

Unless you're thinking "Platoon Sergeant".

Which for clarification is normally an E-7, rarely an E-6 (temporary) .... not an E-5.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Just had to turn off Thomas Freidman on Face The Nation.

He and his co-conspirator Scheaffer were spinning at about 10,000 rpm.

Fucking traitors all.

I gotta go sharpen my pitch fork and make some fresh torches.

Muth-er-fu-cker.To infinity!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wait.

So the claim now is that he didn't leave his post, as in...go AWOL, desert....not once, but....twice?

And that now makes it okay?

The fuck these folks smoking?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll just drop this here....and leave cold.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/05/1304556/-The-GOP-is-Heading-for-a-World-iof-Hurt-on-Bergdahl-here-s-why

Wait.

So the claim now is that he didn't leave his post, as in...go AWOL, desert....not once, but....twice?

And that now makes it okay?

The fuck these folks smoking?

Agreed. This article has some serious issues.

Reporting to date does say there were some "discipline" problems in his platoon/unit. Moot point. The Article 15-6 report done in '09 has been "sealed" until 2019. If it said anything positive, I have little doubt the administration would have it the hands of the NYT's yesterday.

The interviews of the 6 men who were from his unit on Megyn Kelly's show was pretty damning. They were rational, consistent and factual. For Susan ‘Fucktard’ Rice to say Bergdahl served with honor and distinction and now have DoD or the administration say anything less about these guys is pathetic.

When men like General James Conway, 34th Commandant of the United States Marine Corps says the kid was a deserter; it doesn't support the left's position. When asked if he agrees with the president and we leave no man behind he said it depends. He said a deserter's value is diminished, and he should be brought home, but not at any cost. (However, he's a Marine, not Army and he wasn't there but he was in that role when it happened.)

Reports from eye witnesses, whether named or not (like the one OAF Nation) are pretty damning.

CSWO Thom Shea, US Navy, Ret. stated; “We’ve been searching for five years.  I did two ops myself that extended over two or three days in total, and a lot of risk to a lot of soldiers.  And it’s very interesting that now that after five years, when it’s not in an extremist situation that we now have a delay or a transfer in some very high-level operatives from the Taliban.”

Major Rusty Bradley, US Army Ret. was on Huckabee's show last night. Maj. Bradley commanded ODA 331 on multiple tours in Afghanistan. He wrote the book 'The Lions of Kandahar.' His team was known as the "long beards" by the ANA - they were well respected.
In his interview last night he said he was in the "SF Ops Center" in the AO were Berghdal's FOB was located. He talked about having to shuffle around teams to respond to the missing solider. He said they knew within 24 hours that he had deserted.
Huckabee asked him if the Army made it clear what desertion. Major Bradley was very clear that new recruits are clearly educated on what desertion is and its ramifications. He said if there is any doubt, the 20-30 PowerPoint presentations troops receive before deployment make things very clear.
He was the asked how bad these guys are that were released. He said they are the worst of the worst, guilty of crimes akin to the Nazi's. He went on to say that in '05-'06 his team was dealing GTMO detainees released back to the battlefield and he has no doubt the release of these 5 will result in US soldiers being killed and maimed. He said "these 5 need to die of lead poisoning, unfortunately he isn't in a position to deliver the dose."
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 12:07:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'll take that as a no then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why aren't we blaming the SF team who went to pick up Bergdahl?

They could have refused the mission.

Do you even comprehend how the military works?

http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/productimage-picture-i_was_just_following_orders-99.gif
http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/productimage-picture-i_was_just_following_orders-99.gif

I'll take that as a no then.

Many of us prefer not to get a 'look at me, I'm a badass internet tanker' icon.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

WUT!!??
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Paywall protected.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Fuck WSJ

he's pissed at them because they took him away from his friends

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Fuck WSJ

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fuck WSJ

Google the headline and it will come up.

U.S. Official: Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Has Declined to Speak to His Family

PARIS—Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has declined to speak to his family after five years in harsh captivity that included being held in a cage after one attempted escape, according to a U.S. official familiar with the Army soldier's recovery.

Doctors treating Sgt. Bergdahl at a U.S. military hospital in Germany are moving slowly because of the swirling controversy over the soldier's release, the U.S. official said.

While he spent five years in captivity after being captured by Afghan insurgents in 2009, Sgt. Bergdahl doesn't yet want to talk to his family on the phone, the official said.

The New York Times NYT  earlier reported over the weekend Bergdahl's details of his captivity.

Sgt. Bergdahl has likely been shielded from most of the backlash his release has generated in the U.S. Some former platoon soldiers have accused him of deserting his post and lawmakers from both parties have questioned the decision to trade America's lone prisoner of war in Afghanistan for five Taliban officials held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Sutton was an E4.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

PARIS—Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has declined to speak to his family after five years in harsh captivity that included being held in a cage after one attempted escape, according to a U.S. official familiar with the Army soldier's recovery.

Doctors treating Sgt. Bergdahl at a U.S. military hospital in Germany are moving slowly because of the swirling controversy over the soldier's release, the U.S. official said.

While he spent five years in captivity after being captured by Afghan insurgents in 2009, Sgt. Bergdahl doesn't yet want to talk to his family on the phone, the official said.

The New York Times NYT  earlier reported over the weekend Bergdahl's details of his captivity.

Sgt. Bergdahl has likely been shielded from most of the backlash his release has generated in the U.S. Some former platoon soldiers have accused him of deserting his post and lawmakers from both parties have questioned the decision to trade America's lone prisoner of war in Afghanistan for five Taliban officials held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
View Quote

This guy sounds like a lunatic.

Great, a deserter lunatic for 5 vile Jihadists.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Do you even military bro ?. PL is an OFFICER slot period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first guy to speak, Gerald Sutton, was on NPR yesterday and did a great job.

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2014-06-04/questions-about-return-army-sergeant-bowe-bergdahl

meh fox news needs to get on their vetting ad accuracy people. Berdgahl's former PL is dead. Got killed looking for his dumb ass. Also there are ZERO E-5 Platoon Leaders. When they post stupid inaccurate shit they instantly lack any credibility in my book regardless of the rest of the content is.

Um, maybe he left as an e-5 and either was platoon leader before or after the guy who was killed....

Unless the slot is empty and they temporarily bump up the PSG into the PL slot and the 1st SL into the PSG slot.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I was on a respirator for 5 days, guess who I wanted to talk to with in minutes of them pulling out the tube? If I had been held against my will for five years my family would be the only ones I would want to speak to.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was on a respirator for 5 days, guess who I wanted to talk to with in minutes of them pulling out the tube? If I had been held against my will for five years my family would be the only ones I would want to speak to.
View Quote

I don't think he wants the government to hear what he has to say.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Has Pelosi come out and said "We need to release the Taliban commanders to see what they do" yet?

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Exigent circumstances aside such as an E-6 or E-7 to be the acting PL after the officer was killed, until a replacement could be assigned.  Happened quite a lot in WW II, Korea, and Viet Nam when the life expectancy of a 2LT was not particularly good.  If you get down to an E-5 being the acting PL, that unit is in deep, deep shit.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Occam's Razor: Reporters don't know the different between a platoon, a squad, and a division.

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Held against his will? What makes you think that?
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am saying that I were held against my will for five years I would want to talk to my family, the fact Bowe B doesn't is more evidence something isn't kosker with this whole deal.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This guy sounds like a lunatic.

Great, a deserter lunatic for 5 vile Jihadists.
View Quote

This fits the narrative the WH is crafting perfectly.

Susan Rice was lecturing everyone yesterday on CNN to "not rush to judgment" on Bergdahl. Translation: He's got PTSD and was "mentally ill" when he decided to go local.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Susan Rice was lecturing everyone yesterday on CNN to "not rush to judgment" on Bergdahl. Translation: He's got PTSD and was "mentally ill" when he decided to go local.
View Quote

She sure as hell rushed to judgement.

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I am saying that I were held against my will for five years I would want to talk to my family, the fact Bowe B doesn't is more evidence something isn't kosker with this whole deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, yes. I agree.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#25]
some pretty good ones there.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone see democrats Doug Schoen and Pat Caddell on Fox News today?  Just caught part of it but they expect the Obama administration to keep tight control of Bergdahl so he doesn't get a chance to talk to the media.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#27]
http://time.com/2845429/bowe-bergdahl-parents-taliban/

He is suffering from a rash and gingivitis.  Obama will be rewarding him with a Purple Heart and the MoH any day now.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#28]
From CNN:
Taliban celebrates

Nine songs celebrating the release of the five Taliban detainees were posted to a Taliban website Saturday.
On one tune, a singer calls the men "grand champions" and praises their Islamic faith.

According to a CNN translation, a man sings in Pashto:

Welcome a hundred times, welcome grand champions
Congratulations your new life, O freed men
Welcome a hundred times, welcome grand champions
Congratulations your new life, O freed men
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 2:20:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She sure as hell rushed to misjudgement.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She sure as hell rushed to misjudgement.

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 2:22:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Anyone see democrats Doug Schoen and Pat Caddell on Fox News today?  Just caught part of it but they expect the Obama administration to keep tight control of Bergdahl so he doesn't get a chance to talk to the media.
View Quote

Won't talk to his parents.

Dems don't want him talking to the media.

This is backfiring nicely.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 2:31:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With any luck, he does what many an idiot does in the US. Suddenly find their way in front of a camera.

If I had to guess, only Fox will cover it if it's damning to the administration. The other networks will claim it's a non-scandal, as usual.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 2:33:33 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

If I had to guess, only Fox will cover it if it's damning to the administration. The other networks will claim it's a non-scandal, as usual.
View Quote

Every network I've seen has covered it pretty well so far.

NPR, CBS, ABC, FOX, NBC

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 7:51:27 AM EDT
[#34]
President Obama is in violation of the law by approving the trade without giving Congress a 30-day notice. This is nothing new for the Obama administration, as bypassing Congress is the president’s M.O.

The U.S. has always had a “no negotiating with terrorists” policy, but it appears, according to comments made by former U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Oliver North, that Obama not only broke that policy by trading Taliban leaders, but also paid a hefty ransom as well.

Bowe Bergdahl was not a prisoner of war because he was actually being held “hostage” by the Haqqanis, a terrorist group separate from the Taliban and associated heavily with al Qaeda.

North said he knew there was at least a $1 million dollar ransom being demanded for Bergdahl some time ago so he estimated the price paid to release the hostage must be close to $5-6 million now.

“Someone paid a ransom,” North said. “Whether the Qataries paid it, or some big oil sheik, or somebody used our petrodollars, but there was a ransom paid in cash for each one of them, my guess somewhere in the round numbers of $5 or 6 million to get Bergdahl freed. I know that the offer that was on the table before was close to a million.”
http://conservativetribune.com/obama-paid-ransom/

A number of news reports on the circumstances surrounding the prisoner exchange have used “Haqqani” and “Taliban” interchangeably.

Rubin agreed with the assessment, again citing the distinction between the Taliban and the Haqqani Network.

“The groups do have links, but if Bergdahl was held by Haqqani and we released Quetta Shura, it seems Bergdahl’s captors were seeking something other than the Taliban prisoners, got paid off, and Obama simply used the trade as an excuse to release master terrorists from Gitmo,” Rubin said.

The theory has not been confirmed—though State has yet to deny it either—but the senior intelligence official expressed concern that the United States may have “enriched a terrorist network.”

“We just funded them for the next 10 years is my guess,” he said.

Four of the five prisoners released from Guantanamo were top Taliban commanders. One western diplomat said their release was “like moving the whole Quetta Shura to Qatar.”

Only one of the freed terrorists, Nabi Omari, was part of the Haqqani Network. But the presence of other more senior Haqqani prisoners at Guantanamo has observers wondering whether the network’s goal in the exchange was actually the release of Gitmo prisoners.

“One of these things doesn’t belong,” the intelligence official said. “If you were to put one of these [freed Taliban prisoners] with Haqqani in a room together, they’d beat the shit out of each other.”

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/experts-say-cash-ransom-may-have-been-paid-for-bergdahl/

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#35]
FoxNews reported today that the parents were privvy to 20 top secret video conferences relating to Bergdahl.

Twenty in the last year.

TWENTY.

And yet, the Administration wants to claim Congress could not be informed because '..if the Taliban found out we discussed this with anyone, they would kill Bergdahl..."

TRG
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#36]
CNN is really coming out for this guy. They can't understand why his family would be getting threats. Why he's not being hailed as a hero.

I know I shouldn't watch CNN and have tuned the TV off.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But no one in the media knows anything about the military. They might have just meant "a leader within the platoon" and didn't realize that they were using an actual term for a real position. I see that a lot in media reports.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
CNN is really coming out for this guy. They can't understand why his family would be getting threats. Why he's not being hailed as a hero.

View Quote

Are you serious!!??

I know 'tards are stupid but this even surprises me.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#39]
It is interesting to see the hype about Bowe being tortured and put in a cage.  Also the supposed death threats against his dad and maybe mom.  This seems to be a diversionary tactic against the desertion claims.....which seem to be coming from multiple people who reportedly knew him.

Any "torture" has to be keep in perspective of when it happened and the reports that he played soccer with his Taliban buds and went shooting with them.  He might have been getting more range time than many in the USA (Reword to make a nice slogan).

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
FoxNews reported today that the parents were privvy to 20 top secret video conferences relating to Bergdahl.

Twenty in the last year.

TWENTY.

And yet, the Administration wants to claim Congress could not be informed because '..if the Taliban found out we discussed this with anyone, they would kill Bergdahl..."

TRG
View Quote

Can't you get in trouble for sharing TS material with someone who's not cleared?
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're going with the "see the family is the real victim" strategy.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Fox News is reporting that Bowe Bergdahl is asking that people stop addressing him as Sgt. and to call him Private Bergdahl.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Can't you get in trouble for sharing TS material with someone who's not cleared?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twenty in the last year.

TWENTY.

TRG

They could be read in as a special case. Stupid idea though.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twenty in the last year.

TWENTY.

TRG

Not of if you are POTUS.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Bergdahl has reportedly asked hospital staff to address him as private first class, rather than sergeant. Bergdahl received two automatic promotions while he was held captive.

“He says, ‘Don’t call me that,’” a U.S. official told The Times. “‘I didn’t go before the boards. I didn’t earn it.’”
View Quote

Bergdhal has not had access to news media since the U.S. freed five Guantanamo Bay prisoners in exchange for his release on May 31. According to The Times, Bergdahl has no idea that the prisoner swap has drawn the ire of members of Congress and his fellow soldiers who have accused him of being an army deserter.
View Quote

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/09/bowe-bergdahl-tells-officials-he-was-tortured-and-held-in-shark-cage-after-he-tried-to-flee-his-taliban-captors/
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

They can't understand why his family would be getting threats.

View Quote

Anyone sending a threat to the family is a shitbag, and Obama thanks him for the favor.

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not of if you are POTUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twenty in the last year.

TWENTY.

TRG

Not of if you are POTUS.

I just want to know when the family went full-jihad too
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Linked from CNN's front page:  http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/08/us/bergdahl-search-soldiers/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- Much attention has been given to the claim made by the former platoonmates of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl that he is partly to blame for the deaths of six soldiers who were killed in the months after Bergdahl disappeared.

Some soldiers have gone so far as to say the six died while searching for Bergdahl. Others say he is indirectly to blame -- after Bergdahl vanished, essentially every operation became a mission to find their lost colleague in one way or another, they say.

"I can't really say I blame Bergdahl to the fullest extent," former Staff Sgt. Justin Gerleve, Bergdahl's squad leader, told CNN last week, "but if he wouldn't have deserted us, these soldiers very well could have been in a different place at a different time, rather than the place at the time of their death."

Interviews with soldiers familiar with the specific missions in which the six died suggest the charge is complicated -- but not without merit given how much the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment became focused on "PR" -- personnel recovery -- after Bergdahl vanished from his guard post on June 30, 2009.

"The fact of the matter is, when those soldiers were killed, they would not have been where they were at if Bergdahl had not have left," said former Sgt. Evan Buetow, Bergdahl's former team leader. "Bergdahl leaving changed the mission."

Those charges were repeated by a noncommissioned officer who requested anonymity because he is still in the Army, one who described himself as a two-time voter for President Obama, lest anyone think his comments were political in any way.

"If Bergdahl hadn't left it's entirely plausible that they wouldn't have had those follow-on missions or been where they were," said the NCO, who served in the 501st.

Some also argue that the personnel recovery mission angered the local population, and created patterns in troops' movement that made insurgent attacks easier.

None of that has been enough to quell critics who accuse the soldiers of smearing Bergdahl and exaggerating the role his disappearance played in the deaths of the six men.

A New York Times story cited by critics of the soldiers from the 501st now calling Bergdahl a deserter doesn't go into much detail about the six men from Bergdahl's battalion, instead focusing on a separate attack that killed two mortarmen.

The six men killed were in the 501st Infantry. All of them were killed in Paktika Province between August 18 and September 6, 2009, after the intense initial search for Bergdahl concluded but within the two- to three-month period when, by accounts from more than 20 members of the 501st, essentially every mission in the province had a PR component to it. One of those killed was from Comanche Company, two of those killed were in Bergdahl's Blackfoot Company, three were from Headquarters Company.

Here are the circumstances and details, gleaned from interviews with more than a dozen troops in the 501st, all of whom said they were motivated entirely by getting the truth out, regardless of the politics...
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#49]

Report: Bowe Bergdahl discharged from Coast Guard for psychological reasons before he joined the Army, friends say - @washingtonpost

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2014 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Report: Bowe Bergdahl discharged from Coast Guard for psychological reasons before he joined the Army, friends say - @washingtonpost

I'm shocked.  
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top