Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Two whores doing what whores do. Anything for money.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Taran has read too many of his own headlines.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Who the fuck is Taran?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that the fat dude who pays thots to stroke his willy?
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know any of those guys but they can all go fuck themselves with a fucking railroad tie covered in barbwire and creosote.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tactical in the fudd sense.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
TT is a hilariously cringey creeper and Hollywood hanger on.
View Quote

100% this, and I can't stand the guy.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Bautista is a real life Steinbeck's Lenny.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who the fuck is Taran?
View Quote

A connoisseur of "the precious" who trains actors in firearms handling for movies.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:21:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Bautista supported Bernie Sanders in the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries. He endorsed Joe Biden in the 2020 United States presidential election and appeared in an ad for his presidential campaign
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Bautista is one of the characters in Guardians of the Galaxy movies. He's also been in some B action movies

edit he was a professional wrestler, was in the last "Knives Out" movie and was a Bond villain.

Taran Butler is a former three gun competitor who is sort of a Hollywood hanger on.
View Quote

The great part of him playing "Drax The Destroyer" in all three of the Guardians movies is that he probably wasn't acting. He is REALLY that dumb. The director probably just said "Be yourself".........
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I followed TT on insta for a little while. At first it was a feed of hot chicks with guns, then it turned into long paragraphs about personal drama and a bunch of anti-gun celebrities running the course so I bailed. I really think the dude's cheese slid off his cracker.
View Quote

Couldn't say I've ever seen a hot chick in his entourage. They all looked one dose of meth from suckin dicks for nickels behind a golden corral. Tatted up skanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bautista supported Bernie Sanders in the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries. He endorsed Joe Biden in the 2020 United States presidential election and appeared in an ad for his presidential campaign
View Quote
FDB.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#17]
I know Taran, he’s a good dude. He work’s Hollywood it’s his brand he primarily does movie work and if he started denying liberals well he would be broke and out of business and over 50 employees who he treats very well would be out of work. Accepting Bautista at his range is a bit much in my opinion but hey that’s the great thing about this country we are all free to do as we please.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#18]
But muh bidness…
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I know Taran, he’s a good dude. He work’s Hollywood it’s his brand he primarily does movie work and if he started denying liberals well he would be broke and out of business and over 50 employees who he treats very well would be out of work. Accepting Bautista at his range is a bit much in my opinion but hey that’s the great thing about this country we are all free to do as we please.
View Quote

Our founding fathers laugh at this statement. Sorry we cant revolt, the king supports a few of the colonies and breaking away would take money out of their hands. It’s either stand for what you believe in or be a part of the system
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top