View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else's power randomly flicker off and then back on again? No wind, lighting, or sign of weather that would cause it..?

A thing called a recloser,  somewhere there was a fault on your line, it tripped and reclosed. It will do that three times and then stay open and you are black. You just had a quick blip. Or fucking aliens.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

It happened right after the AC kicked on. Wife likes to keep the place at an arctic 68 degrees.

That's racist!

This was not on your house circuits, I meant the circuit feeding your house. Probably a coon, or a drunk ran into a pole somewhere.

And you make fun of my quote trees
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:00:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How do you guys figure out the prices for stuff you list on the EE?

I have some stuff I want to sell but I've never had to figure out prices before.
View Quote

see what similar stuff goes for.. don't be married to a price, i'd say price it a tad higher than what you expect to sell it for b/c someone will most likely want to haggle down with you a bit.. make sure you figure out shipping b/c most items sold include shipping on the EE
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:14:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well shit, didn't mean to bum you out man. The joke isn't really even about 9-11 it's more about the absurdity of the internet.

It was either that, or a brotha lynch lyric with n***a replaced with teener.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Testing new sigline

9-11

RIP Kevin,  I miss you buddy.

This is a hard month for my family.   I don't really want to talk about 9-11.

Well shit, didn't mean to bum you out man. The joke isn't really even about 9-11 it's more about the absurdity of the internet.

I forget some of you guys were little kids when that happened.   But yea 9-11 used in jokes is bad form,  please realise that I'm not calling you to the mat or anything,  you didn't do anything wrong per say.  Our whole country changed and it's never been the same because of that.  I spent a lot of time in NY with my father who lived in long Island.   My parents divorced when I was little and I spent summers and Christmas with dad growing up.   I lost my best friend and everyone in his ladder truck when the towers fell,  my cousin Joy,  she worked in South tower,  she is alive but will never be the same and my dad was missing for about 24 hours he turned up alive also after being stuck in the city and having to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to safety.   But we have a whole slew of family acquaintances who died on that day.  There are a whole lot of people who I know who lost direct family.   My little brother spent days on site helping with the recovery and developed auto immune lung disease from the toxic fucking dust and stuff that seeped out of there for weeks.  My other cousins joined the Marines and went to fucking war because of it,  one got seriously fucked up and won't ever be the same.

I know it's been 14 years guys and it's unreasonable for me to have such strong feelings about it still,  but it's fresh in my brain and I can't really get rid of it,  I never will. I will never forget that the rest of my life.  I get my self prepared usually about this time of the year for the whole slew of shit that's always on about it and the documentaries and stuff,  and it's silly of me to expect people to always understand.  Hold fast I tell my self, most people want to forget and many have.  but it always still fucks me up.  So I guess yea it bothers me seeing jokes about it or using it as part of a joke.   It kind of took my breath away.  I know you were not meaning to disrespect anyone either.  Your a good guy Smiley and have made me feel welcome here.   All of you have and I appreciate that  your all good Americans and I would welcome each of you into my home anytime.    But that shit will be misconstrued just because the emotions are so strong and real for many of us,  innocent joke or not.

We have a president who feels that we somehow deserved it,  and a whole political party that is apologetic to the mother fuckers who promoted it.  They fucking rub it in our faces ever fucking day too.   It's just such a fucked memory that it doesn't take much to set me off.  I spent the first 7 or 8 anniversaries drunk on Irish whisky and in tears,  pissed off about it.    I know there are a lot of people out there who feel the same but at the same time there are a whole lot of people indifferent about it.   It's OK, It just makes me fucking cringe and loose my shit when I see jokes about it.  

It's not just the 3000 who were murdered but also many of the survivors and their family.  My friend Kevin had two little kids and a great wife.   They recovered nothing from him but some fucking bone fragments and soft tissue, that means a smear of him between two giant pieces of building chunks or something that they could only identify because of DNA and part of a locator.  Those kids will never know Kevin like I did and it's fucked up.   I know there are people who support the truther movement on this site,  also people whom it did not effect who have moved on,  they are free to do what ever, but they are wrong.   I don't want to forget,  they will hit us again the minute we do,  those fuckers hate our way of life with a passion and I fucking hate them too and that's how it is.  Mother fucking pieces of shit.

I know I'm getting old because some of you guys were only like 6 or 7 years old when it happened.   But you guys have to realize there are a large number of people who this will never stop bothering us and that any joking or use of it in a joke can seriously fuck up people's heads.

Fuck me.   I'm sorry to go off like this.   I really am.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I forget some of you guys were little kids when that happened.   But yea 9-11 used in jokes is bad form,  please realise that I'm not calling you to the mat or anything,  you didn't do anything wrong per say.  Our whole country changed and it's never been the same because of that.  I spent a lot of time in NY with my father who lived in long Island.   My parents divorced when I was little and I spent summers and Christmas with dad growing up.   I lost my best friend and everyone in his ladder truck when the towers fell,  my cousin Joy,  she worked in South tower,  she is alive but will never be the same and my dad was missing for about 24 hours he turned up alive also after being stuck in the city and having to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to safety.   But we have a whole slew of family acquaintances who died on that day.  There are a whole lot of people who I know who lost direct family.   My little brother spent days on site helping with the recovery and developed auto immune lung disease from the toxic fucking dust and stuff that seeped out of there for weeks.  My other cousins joined the Marines and went to fucking war because of it,  one got seriously fucked up and won't ever be the same.

I know it's been 14 years guys and it's unreasonable for me to have such strong feelings about it still,  but it's fresh in my brain and I can't really get rid of it,  I never will. I will never forget that the rest of my life.  I get my self prepared usually about this time of the year for the whole slew of shit that's always on about it and the documentaries and stuff,  and it's silly of me to expect people to always understand.  Hold fast I tell my self, most people want to forget and many have.  but it always still fucks me up.  So I guess yea it bothers me seeing jokes about it or using it as part of a joke.   It kind of took my breath away.  I know you were not meaning to disrespect anyone either.  Your a good guy Smiley and have made me feel welcome here.   All of you have and I appreciate that  your all good Americans and I would welcome each of you into my home anytime.    But that shit will be misconstrued just because the emotions are so strong and real for many of us,  innocent joke or not.

We have a president who feels that we somehow deserved it,  and a whole political party that is apologetic to the mother fuckers who promoted it.  They fucking rub it in our faces ever fucking day too.   It's just such a fucked memory that it doesn't take much to set me off.  I spent the first 7 or 8 anniversaries drunk on Irish whisky and in tears,  pissed off about it.    I know there are a lot of people out there who feel the same but at the same time there are a whole lot of people indifferent about it.   It's OK, It just makes me fucking cringe and loose my shit when I see jokes about it.  

It's not just the 3000 who were murdered but also many of the survivors and their family.  My friend Kevin had two little kids and a great wife.   They recovered nothing from him but some fucking bone fragments and soft tissue, that means a smear of him between two giant pieces of building chunks or something that they could only identify because of DNA and part of a locator.  Those kids will never know Kevin like I did and it's fucked up.   I know there are people who support the truther movement on this site,  also people whom it did not effect who have moved on,  they are free to do what ever, but they are wrong.   I don't want to forget,  they will hit us again the minute we do,  those fuckers hate our way of life with a passion and I fucking hate them too and that's how it is.  Mother fucking pieces of shit.

I know I'm getting old because some of you guys were only like 6 or 7 years old when it happened.   But you guys have to realize there are a large number of people who this will never stop bothering us and that any joking or use of it in a joke can seriously fuck up people's heads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Testing new sigline

9-11

Don't be sorry OT what you said is from the heart and has nothing but the truth in it. Wishing the best for you good sir.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#5]
If your having trouble PM me and bounce it off me. My rule of thumb is 75% off what it's going for new if it's nice.
The condition of whatever it is will depend so it may be lower.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Testing new sigline

9-11

Sorry for your losses bro. Very well said.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn OT, that was heartbreaking to read. I changed it. I don't want to bring that up for you just for a joke.

Context wise, you should really let me PM you the video. It's from a "caught compilation" and the line is from a tranny having a long conversation about nostradamus with their mother while jacking off. It's ridiculous.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Sup Teeners anything good going on today?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:31:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Should be a standard Saturday for me. Take the dogs to the park, walk around the ponds, work on some holsters, read a little, then party time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Just making some mags.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Dash check out this GIF. Fake Michael Bay explosions aside, that Mal lit that fucking dude up!

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just making some mags.

http://i.imgur.com/G91sePV.jpg?1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just making some mags.

Looks better than I thought it would .
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just making some mags.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just making some mags.

Nice! you won't miss those. Or have someone pick one up by mistake.
I see you cleaned house on the Chines mags.

Here are the rails that traded 18" upper came with.
Link
They are based here in town and I always like to use a local business if I can for this stuff.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:06:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Working

I think my rail will be here today so hopefully get that put on.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#15]
That's cool, I hate waiting for stuff to show up. Hopefully you get it. UPS doesn't normally deliver on Saturday.
So is it USPS?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's cool, I hate waiting for stuff to show up. Hopefully you get it. UPS doesn't normally deliver on Saturday.
So is it USPS?
View Quote

Yessir. A lot of people bitch about usps but my next door neighbor is the postmaster so I don't usually have any problems
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Damn OT, that was heartbreaking to read. I changed it. I don't want to bring that up for you just for a joke.

View Quote

Thanks for understanding,  I am not trying to be a bitch or a special snowflake.  I know there are a few others on this site that 9-11 had major effects on and their families as well (some much more),  so we will save them some grief and old emotions as well,  especially 3 weeks out.

I appreciate the kind words from everyone, you guys here at ARFcom have become friends.  Being my friend you now get to see that I have a lot of hatred, anger and horrible pain in me that I repress and try to contain about this subject...  

I hate September.   Sorry again guys.  Emotions of sorrow fucking suck,  I wish I was a robot this time of year
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yessir. A lot of people bitch about usps but my next door neighbor is the postmaster so I don't usually have any problems
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is it USPS?

Smart man. If it needs a signature they know where to drop it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Mauser get any updates on the health issues?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just making some mags.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just making some mags.

That's fucking cool, perfect to match your 100 round drum.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dash check out this GIF. Fake Michael Bay explosions aside, that Mal lit that fucking dude up!

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/anigif_enhanced-buzz-21889-1401895807-22_zpsjv9nblzj.gif
View Quote

Dayum!

Good dog.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Well with full disclosed and not wanting to dampen the day here it is. Saw a Hematologist Kidney specialist and a Venous doctor.
All have different ideas of what I should be taking and my primary care guy I've had for 20+ years never called back.
But getting all of them to agree on a regimen is going to be hard. Back to sleeping 3 or 4 hours a night before fire ants eat my feet and each has a theory on that. So skipping the wall of text they need to get together. I am highly anemic / short on blood platelets and minerals and what did they all do take blood.
WTF!!!!!! None will trust the results from the others and they all send them to the same lab.So if my energy level was low before guess what it is today.
I'm not whining here but this is what medicine has turned into today. You healthy ones enjoy it now. If your sleep deprived and for a long time you get very dark thoughts. I need a pain management specialist but do I really want to add another to the mix. Sometimes I just think I am done.
It's assholes like you knuckle heads keep me going. I've ranted too long and sometimes my head isn't right. Whats a guy have to do to get a good nights sleep? There is the update and the answer is I don't know.

As always I hope you all have fine days.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just making some mags.

Yep

Had to totally redo the drum. I cut out eyes and a mouth with masking tape and I'm going to cover it, then go over the masked of areas with a paint brush. We'll see how well it turns out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well with full disclosed and not wanting to dampen the day here it is. Saw a Hematologist Kidney specialist and a Venous doctor.
All have different ideas of what I should be taking and my primary care guy I've had for 20+ years never called back.
But getting all of them to agree on a regimen is going to be hard. Back to sleeping 3 or 4 hours a night before fire ants eat my feet and each has a theory on that. So skipping the wall of text they need to get together. I am highly anemic / short on blood platelets and minerals and what did they all do take blood.
WTF!!!!!! None will trust the results from the others and they all send them to the same lab.So if my energy level was low before guess what it is today.
I'm not whining here but this is what medicine has turned into today. You healthy ones enjoy it now. If your sleep deprived and for a long time you get very dark thoughts. I need a pain management specialist but do I really want to add another to the mix. Sometimes I just think I am done.
It's assholes like you knuckle heads keep me going. I've ranted too long and sometimes my head isn't right. Whats a guy have to do to get a good nights sleep? There is the update and the answer is I don't know.

View Quote

It's OK,  you are not whining,  medicine is a fucking pain in the ass these days and especially hard when there are a couple of problems.   Keep your head up buddy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I have some shit I need to move aswell. Interested to hear any answers you get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you guys figure out the prices for stuff you list on the EE?

I have some stuff I want to sell but I've never had to figure out prices before.

I have some shit I need to move aswell. Interested to hear any answers you get.
There is a thread somewhere where you can ask that stuff, just dont try and sell in it. off to look....

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Sorry for the sideways image. Can't edit on muh phone.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Also, I steped on one of my rattle cans and broke the fucking thing

Gotta run to the hardware store now

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Huh X2 post.

Getting dat count up doe.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Link
They are based here in town and I always like to use a local business if I can for this stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just making some mags.

Link

Those complete uppers are nice looking.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
<a href="http://imgur.com/CFgXFpe" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/CFgXFpe.jpg</a>

View Quote

That is cool.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/CFgXFpe.jpg

View Quote

They look cool! In a creepy kind of way

"Have a nice day" you frigging zombies
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Can we go choot soon?
Staring at this all day is driving me nuts.
http://i.imgur.com/EYCvq3H.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A National Guard soldier from Roseburg was among two American service members who took down a gunman who opened fire on a French train Friday.

Can we go choot soon?
Staring at this all day is driving me nuts.
http://i.imgur.com/EYCvq3H.jpg

I've gotta go work Caliber at noon. How about in the evening tomorrow?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
<a href="http://imgur.com/CFgXFpe" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/CFgXFpe.jpg</a>

View Quote

Looks great are you doing both sides?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/anigif_enhanced-buzz-21889-1401895807-22_zpsjv9nblzj.gif
View Quote

Decoy fucked up. That guy was coming in hot!
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the plan. Drum got its first coat before I stepped on the can

Hopefully ACE has the right paint.  Don't really feel like going out to home depot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Did you get GTFU on your avatar and membership AC?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happy friday!!!  15er got to 15

You 15 your heart out in here.    We got Yo back.

Word...have a good weekend everyone!

No.....not yet.  How do I do that?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey AC hows the weekend so far?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#38]
I have yet to hear any opinion on weather I should stick with my mid length build or change gears and go with that 18" rifle one with the lighter weight rail and stainless barrel. Anybody? All I hear is crickets.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have yet to hear any opinion on weather I should stick with my mid length build or change gears and go with that 18" rifle one with the lighter weight rail and stainless barrel. Anybody? All I hear is crickets.
View Quote

Do you just want to add to the stable or what is the function? I have no ar that is the same length personally , so depending on how many you have the same length or purpose I say bust the 18".
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happy friday!!!  15er got to 15

You 15 your heart out in here.    We got Yo back.

Word...have a good weekend everyone!

Email.   [email protected]

You never listen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree healthcare can be frustrating at time.  When I was going through some stomach and other related issues ( had to get tested for cancer and they thought I had pancreatitis for a year) the different specialists and doctors not working together was frustrating
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do you just want to add to the stable or what is the function? I have no ar that is the same length personally , so depending on how many you have the same length or purpose I say bust the 18".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there we go. I have a middy covered and was duplicating. Dumped the 20" rifles and this 18 feels good.
Really sitting on a fence here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Well there we go. I have a middy covered and was duplicating. Dumped the 20" rifles and this 18 feels good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly my 18" is my favorite when I have a trigger in it . My 20" is too heavy and my 16" is fun, but I tend to bring my 18 out just as often as my AR57.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I agree healthcare can be frustrating at time.  When I was going through some stomach and other related issues ( had to get tested for cancer and they thought I had pancreatitis for a year) the different specialists and doctors not working together was frustrating
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I thank you for that. I've had it up to here with this. I used to sleep like a baby now I am tormented at night.
Just fucking sucks. They can't even agree if I should elevate my feet at night. I'm not a doctor so when do I just tell someone to F off?
Sorry I'm just tired. I feel fine standing up. Good luck sleeping that way.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well I thank you for that. I've had it up to here with this. I used to sleep like a baby now I am tormented at night.
Just fucking sucks. They can't even agree if I should elevate my feet at night. I'm not a doctor so when do I just tell someone to F off?
View Quote

My mom, wife, SIL, and 2 cousins are all in health care. I am still quick to tell a nurse/doctor to screw off if I don't think they are doing a satisfactory job. Don't be afraid to call them out on it if nothing else you may find better options or you may find worse.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes you gotta get cranky with doctors I learned that the hard way.  I was in and out of hospitals for a year.    Crazy thing there are still things they can't give me an answer for like my ridiculous high fevers.  Prior to all this never got very high fevers even when I was young,  now if I even get the slightest sick my fevers get crazy.   Last year in 2 months I had to go in 3 times for fevers that stated around 106.   And that's not talking about my stomach issues.   They still have given me no solid answer about anything but some of the stomach issues (put holes in her)     It seems their strategies are to treat 10 things and see what works.  No real solid answers given except "I may have some pancreatitis issues".
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stick with the plan.

Edit

Unless you want to change your mind.   Lol
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sometimes you gotta get cranky with doctors I learned that the hard way.  I was in and out of hospitals for a year.    Crazy thing there are still things they can't give me an answer for like my ridiculous high fevers.  Prior to all this never got very high fevers even when I was young,  now if I even get the slightest sick my fevers get crazy.   Last year in 2 months I had to go in 3 times for fevers that stated around 106.   And that's not talking about my stomach issues.   They still have given me no solid answer about anything but some of the stomach issues (put holes in her)     It seems their strategies are to treat 10 things and see what works.  No real solid answers given except "I may have some pancreatitis issues".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear you there. Before I had a trainer that took care of this stuff. Now I need my own PHD to figure out which way to go.
The vein guy is still deciding if they can re plumb my lower legs or just take me off at the knees. I am kind or partial to my feet. My mother gave them to me. But some nights late at night I feel like a dull butter knife amputation would help. They don't do double amps at the same time so they would take that bitch the right one off first then the left.I am fighting to keep them. OT has been a saving grace for me. He knows his medical shit.
But being a bonefide doctor helps. We call him Doc......
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a lame term but it fits in this case. THAT was a fucking fur missile. God damn!
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#50]
I found the original too.

Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top