BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope a training clicker for dogs guess what my daughters other hobby is. Dog training. Why I wanted to talk to Dash. She might need a mentor here.
I'm used to fighting them not so much training them. He's as solid here as he is on the phone. She loves animals though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where I'm heading on the new rifle build. Long eye relief scope that is bright as can be and farther out so it holds steady.
I could add a dot if I choose to. A few five and ten round mags so my knoggen will not be too high. Plus way lighter.
Lets face it if you can't drop a Yote in five rounds you aren't doing it right. Then the double mag setup.
One side filled with ss109 penitrators and the other with the most frgnitable ammo I can find that will deliver the groups I want.
If I can get my hands on a rifle and that mag I cand handle most anything less than 60 rounds.
Feel free to grade me I don't think like the rest.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/P1010228_zps63frl9bu.jpg

Nothing wrong with short barrels but the 556 was designed around velocity and that's why I changed gears and went 18".
In a vehicle I would want short but I most probably will not. By the way that red dot from the Walther will fit my rail and I thing it's made by Doctor.
That's good stuff. I'll just swap it over and way lighter than a aimpoint.

Looks good buddy.

Is that a rape whistle?

Nope a training clicker for dogs guess what my daughters other hobby is. Dog training. Why I wanted to talk to Dash. She might need a mentor here.
I'm used to fighting them not so much training them. He's as solid here as he is on the phone. She loves animals though.

Like the Dash that posts in here? I think you might have the wrong guy.

(He does take nice photos though)
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where I'm heading on the new rifle build. Long eye relief scope that is bright as can be and farther out so it holds steady.
I could add a dot if I choose to. A few five and ten round mags so my knoggen will not be too high. Plus way lighter.
Lets face it if you can't drop a Yote in five rounds you aren't doing it right. Then the double mag setup.
One side filled with ss109 penitrators and the other with the most frgnitable ammo I can find that will deliver the groups I want.
If I can get my hands on a rifle and that mag I cand handle most anything less than 60 rounds.

Nothing wrong with short barrels but the 556 was designed around velocity and that's why I changed gears and went 18".
In a vehicle I would want short but I most probably will not. By the way that red dot from the Walther will fit my rail and I thing it's made by Doctor.

Looks good buddy.

Is that a rape whistle?

I'll help ya out buddy. Huey and I taught Dash everything he knows.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Youve all been lied to. Thats Dash's rape van.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll believe that when he says it. But her other love besides horses is dogs and will wade into a dog fight like a pro and will stick with a take down if needed even with a little blood present. You have to stick with it girl till you get a submit. Will be 14 in November. She is tough though.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I taught Huey how to pick up chicks this weekend. You bark at that bitch into submission!

Smudge does not approve of their shenanigans.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Your not that old. I'm talking 70+ here.

Moving my grandpa out of assisted living back to his home.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geriatric people are depressing.

Tell me about it I'm depressed all the time

Your not that old. I'm talking 70+ here.

Moving my grandpa out of assisted living back to his home.

It sux to get old. At least he has you and I'm sure that he appreciates the help.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
Its purty!

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I taught Huey how to pick up chicks this weekend. You bark at that bitch into submission!

http://youtu.be/sOkm1u3iGU8

http://youtu.be/ULXK3e0tvJ0
View Quote

Something tells me that is the way you and Britt are... but you left out the part where she whips the shit out of you and you roll over with your tail between your legs

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'll believe that when he says it. But her other love besides horses is dogs and will wade into a dog fight like a pro and will stick with a take down if needed even with a little blood present. You have to stick with it girl till you get a submit. Will be 14 in November. She is tough though.
View Quote

My fiancee and I watched a pit maul a little dog at the park this weekend and she asked what she should do if one came at her to attack. I told her to carry like she's supposed to and shoot the fucking thing cause that's her only chance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Something tells me that is the way you and Britt are... but you left out the part where she whips the shit out of you and you roll over with your tail between your legs

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/sOkm1u3iGU8

http://youtu.be/ULXK3e0tvJ0

Whatever it takes my man. Whatever it takes.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

My fiancee and I watched a pit maul a little dog at the park this weekend and she asked what she should do if one came at her to attack. I told her to carry like she's supposed to and shoot the fucking thing cause that's her only chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, and I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I hate pit bulls and their owners about 99.5 percent of the time. Nothing but fucking trouble.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Agreed, and I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I hate pit bulls and their owners about 99.5 percent of the time. Nothing but fucking trouble.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't cracker have a Pitt?

Eta: guess not
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen a pit attack a husky and draw blood, a husky attack a pit and start a crazy fight, and a GSP pick up a little you breed like a chew toy and fling them around. The GSP was just playing, the other two I would have shot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Doesn't cracker have a Pitt?

View Quote

boxer/lab, lab/rot/terrier, and pug mix . I think the pug is mixed with pit tho .
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’ve seen a pit attack a husky and draw blood, a husky attack a pit and start a crazy fight, and a GSP pick up a little you breed like a chew toy and fling them around. The GSP was just playing, the other two I would have shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a pit hater (I've owned two), this dog just happened to he a pit. And when I tell her to shoot the fucking thing, I mean any dog that's coming at her aggresively.

My fiancee is little and frail. An angry wiener dog could tear her up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've owned two that were great dogs so I don't hate the breed as a whole. I think the main problem with pits is the type of owners they attract. Every ghetto goblin and cholo has a pit and they turn em into assholes.

If good people get ahold of them they can come out as good dogs. BillyDoubleU has one and it's the goofiest and most loving dog ever. He has two kids and the dog is great with them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#18]
What's up Teeners.....I wanted to give you meat gazers a heads up about some PRI gas buster CH's I scored for $55 +shipping.  I posted this up in the MK18 clone thread (PM if interested).  Not making anything on these, just hooking up some brothers.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks good buddy.

Is that a rape whistle?

Go cut your dogs nails. Then we can get into the real complicated stuff like not shitting on the floor. Both of you...
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Youve all been lied to. Thats Dash's rape van.

<a href="http://s991.photobucket.com/user/nickman54/media/rsz_dash_zpsol2ypqyd.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/rsz_dash_zpsol2ypqyd.jpg</a>

View Quote

That's the number. Call me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Go cut your dogs nails. Then we can get into the real complicated stuff like not shitting on the floor. Both of you...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks good buddy.

Is that a rape whistle?

Hey he figured that out months ago! And I'll get it someday. Prick.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I tought her to lead with her elbows. You can hit harder and still have your hands to use.
The other thing is a good kick to separate the dual. A loud noise will do it sometimes also.

I have been attacked four times but not by a Shepard or derivative of such. I delivered high pressure gasses as in Oxygen acetylene and welding gasses Argon CO2 mixes to scrap yards junk yards and huge steel yards with some trailer, as in T Trailer ones that keep nasty dogs around for security.
Thankfully my company prosecuted each one.But I have the scars to prove it. It's a messy business and I love dogs but they can be defeated.
I'm not proud of that. But if it's his ass versus mine fights on. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Can I see the rape van?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What's up Teeners.....I wanted to give you meat gazers a heads up about some PRI gas buster CH's I scored for $55 +shipping.  I posted this up in the MK18 clone thread (PM if interested).  Not making anything on these, just hooking up some brothers.
View Quote

I have a headache today from too much suppressed shooting and the gas that comes back. Ill check DSG but Im interested.

ETA: Nice tank.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Can I see the rape van?  
View Quote

Rape van? Fuck that I want a good seat on the FEMA train.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have a headache today from too much suppressed shooting and the gas that comes back. Ill check DSG but Im interested.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never shot suppressed
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I tought her to lead with her elbows. .
View Quote

Her elbows are about a foot from her face. That's a timing issue of about 1/100 of a second that if she gets wrong equals massive damage. You need to teach her to use a jacket/purse/extra clothes and put it out front for the dog to bite. Trying to catch a dog with a punch isn't gonna work for 99% of all people let alone a smaller female. Give the dog something to bite. Just not a part of your body you plan to keep.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Never shot suppressed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never shot suppressed

You need to come visit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I see the rape van?  

I know a guy...
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Water cans from LCI came in today.

Great milspec water cans. Half the price of scepter and free shipping  (took a damn week though)

Definitely going to get more of those bad boys.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:11:26 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never shot suppressed

http://rs140.pbsrc.com/albums/r19/erikesemo/MotherofGodGIF.gif~c200
You need to come visit.

I'm not even gonna tell you how far west I've been. Looks nice though.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never shot suppressed

You need to come visit.

It looks like a giant bonfire in the PNW right now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Great milspec water cans. Half the price of scepter and free shipping  (took a damn week though)

View Quote

How do you shop for things? Where is your income. Im totally lost.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never shot suppressed

You need to come visit.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Selling crack mostly.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have thought the same thing. He probably steals peoples packages .
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Selling crackmy mouth mostly.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fixt
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
fixt
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixt

Whachu doin laitr?
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I know a guy...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I see the rape van?  

I know a guy...

I'm certain!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Whachu doin laitr?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fixt

Whachu doin laitr?

flying to washington state if the price is right .
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#42]
What ever happened to the closed down walmarts threads?
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Selling crack mostly.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Selling crack mostly.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Shit. Totally forgot.

I think Ill have to figure out how to change the color of the bfl. Standby.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

WAT
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Shit. Totally forgot.

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/dasharfcom/5ea9d42a-943a-4ace-98f4-0f5b3f23268a_zps22gczmvk.jpg

View Quote

Think you could you darken my BFL sweetpea?
or maybe keep it the same opaque but behind the "needmoarbacon"...ah nevermind your busy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Let me know if you want it sized or moved. Or want a horse with a black dildo gif avatar.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Her elbows are about a foot from her face. That's a timing issue of about 1/100 of a second that if she gets wrong equals massive damage. You need to teach her to use a jacket/purse/extra clothes and put it out front for the dog to bite. Trying to catch a dog with a punch isn't gonna work for 99% of all people let alone a smaller female. Give the dog something to bite. Just not a part of your body you plan to keep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I tought her to lead with her elbows. .

I will tell her thanks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

or maybe keep it the same opaque but behind the "needmoarbacon"...ah nevermind your busy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit. Totally forgot.

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/dasharfcom/5ea9d42a-943a-4ace-98f4-0f5b3f23268a_zps22gczmvk.jpg

I need the original pictures you used.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
WAT
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WAT
You know like jade helm, fema camps, tin foil hats etc? No one remembers those threads?

Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top