Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
douglasmorris99: some big time progressive fascist
View Quote

Il Duce would not approve.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Funny part is you'd think they could just be the littlest bit professional and take the wallets
View Quote

It’s meant to be obvious. No one will investigate (it’s in SJU so nfw there will be any police involvement) and the media has already forgotten it.

TC
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#3]
unamusedbanana:
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Some languages don't have a phrase for coincidence - for example "Hashgacha Pratis".
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The federal government is the largest criminal organization in the world.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's that saying "you reap what you sow?"
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:55:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Member how the media has silenced all of the bad shit done by Hunter? This story will dissappear way quicker than that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Member how the media has silenced all of the bad shit done by Hunter? This story will dissappear way quicker than that.

I took a gander over at CNN to see if this story was on their main page. I had to sift through election and climate change propaganda, but I surprisingly did find a little blurb on it. The article even admitted, without actually saying it, that FTX was essentially a DNC slush fund.

From CNN

As a follower of “effective altruism,” Bankman-Fried has sought to make as much money as possible in order to give it away. But the fate of his philanthropic endeavors is now in doubt.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Blockchain is not the same thing as an exchange.  But don't feel bad if you don't know that, you're not really supposed to.  The normies not knowing is what makes it cool.
View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You are correct no issues with Monero.
View Quote

Prettier sure gold is still the only currency that qualifies. Been that way for 5000 years.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Here's my thoughts on kinda the business of choice through time for illicit money.

Alcohol because prohibition (duh)
Gov repeals because giving up too much power and money.

Weed goes from shit to nice buds because THC content.
Same weight of product but more THC means more profit.

Move to cocaine for same reasons
Move to crack for same reasons and to penetrate the poor community as well

Move to human trafficking because can charge the same regardless of success
Move to fentynal for same reasons as other drugs (more powerful in the same amount of weight)

Pedo stuff probably started in the 40s, but we know at least the 60's 70s when the Brits ran Kincora Boys School
Epsteien obviously happened

Not sure if now there's that many evil people or if they've just trapped enough at this point it is like an initiation whether that's what you like or not

End schitzo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
pretty sure some dude outted the CIA for pedophile shit using FTX, turned up dead the next day and then FTX crashed.

Yep that also happened

No kidding?

Here's my thoughts on kinda the business of choice through time for illicit money.

Alcohol because prohibition (duh)
Gov repeals because giving up too much power and money.

Weed goes from shit to nice buds because THC content.
Same weight of product but more THC means more profit.

Move to cocaine for same reasons
Move to crack for same reasons and to penetrate the poor community as well

Move to human trafficking because can charge the same regardless of success
Move to fentynal for same reasons as other drugs (more powerful in the same amount of weight)

Pedo stuff probably started in the 40s, but we know at least the 60's 70s when the Brits ran Kincora Boys School
Epsteien obviously happened

Not sure if now there's that many evil people or if they've just trapped enough at this point it is like an initiation whether that's what you like or not

End schitzo

During the 70s and 80s there was child trafficking by the rich and well connected on Fox Island in Michigan (Oakland county child murders) and the Franklin child sex trafficking scandal in the heartland of America. Each of those operations were ran by a Jeff Epstein type of guy.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#10]
how many more are teetering on collapse, will there a massive run on bitcoin and drive it down to $5K?  get out while you can still salvage something
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:19:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
how many more are teetering on collapse, will there a massive run on bitcoin and drive it down to $5K?  get out while you can still salvage something
View Quote

FTX was never legit to begin with. Collapse was inevitable. ETA: I know shit about fuck when it comes to all this crypto stuff, but I deduce that FTX is not a useful example for judging the health of cryptocurrencies.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#12]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
13m
·
Tate on the FTX Democrat Ponzi scheme.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109336775308570314

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
13m
·
Tate on the FTX Democrat Ponzi scheme.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109336775308570314

View Quote

I lasted 10 seconds.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ukraine bros tell us Putin is the most dangerous man in human history.  "Whatever it takes!!1!!1one"
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Globalists!?!? No more like the founder and his girlfriend and buddies embezzled the money and sent it to who knows where to try and hide it. Knowing that eventually they would be caught and try to bail out. Hopefully he and his ugly ass girlfriend enjoy federal pound you in the ass prison.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#21]
UKR washing money for DemiKKrats and bullying everyone who asked to show receipts.

Lets see the mother fucking UKR fascism unpack this mess.

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Globalists!?!? No more like the founder and his girlfriend and buddies embezzled the money and sent it to who knows where to try and hide it. Knowing that eventually they would be caught and try to bail out. Hopefully he and his ugly ass girlfriend enjoy federal pound you in the ass prison.
View Quote
The Gambino Family would love to have on the jury of their next Mafia RICO trial.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
UKR washing money for DemiKKrats and bullying everyone who asked to show receipts.

View Quote

Don't pay attention to that.  Read our article instead.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can follow the trail in the below thread.

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

HOW DOES HE CONTINUE TO DO THIS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HACKER IDENTIFIED AS EX-FTX DEVELOPER SAMUEL HYDE, MOTIVES ARE UNKNOWN BUT ACTIONS ARE LIKELY DUE TO A FALLOUT WITH TOP LEADERSHIP EARLIER THIS YEAR.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhVhin3aMAA6lzn?format=jpg&name=small

HOW DOES HE CONTINUE TO DO THIS

Waiting for the Jesse Pinkman gif/meme: HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Q predicted this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Allegedly SBF suicided in Bahamas.

Could just be a bullshit rumor though.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You are correct no issues with Monero yet.
View Quote
fify
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 4:07:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
HACKER IDENTIFIED AS EX-FTX DEVELOPER SAMUEL HYDE, MOTIVES ARE UNKNOWN BUT ACTIONS ARE LIKELY DUE TO A FALLOUT WITH TOP LEADERSHIP EARLIER THIS YEAR.

View Quote

I've got a rock solid alibi...
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 4:18:34 AM EDT
[#32]
This is going to make a great movie someday..
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Coin Telegraph says he and two associates are under supervision in the Bahamas after they were stopped from trying to flee to Dubai. Hopefully he killed his leftist, beta self, though.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

- Guy makes crypto exchange
- Guy becomes second biggest crypto exchange
- Guy's crypto exchange starts investing to make more money
- Guy's investments go south, but no one really knows.
- Guy's competitor tweets about it
- People panic withdraw
- Guy's exchange doesn't have all the money needed to handle requests, so all withdrawals are paused
- Guy then starts to pilfer the remaining amount of money, claiming he was hacked.
View Quote

So he ran a scam on people running a scam??

And now he's gonna hide in a lakeside village with like half that nation's gdp.

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me in 2016: holy shit Trump won lmao suck it libs

Me in 2022: a satanic death cult elite world conspiracy is trying to concentrate all the wealth in the world while raping and ritualistically slaughtering infants

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Me in 2022: a satanic death cult elite world conspiracy is trying to concentrate all the wealth in the world while raping and ritualistically slaughtering infants

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The federal government is the largest criminal organization in the world.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am sorry you are right

This entire global rip off scheme was done with two people and only two people
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

FTX was never legit to begin with. Collapse was inevitable. ETA: I know shit about fuck when it comes to all this crypto stuff, but I deduce that FTX is not a useful example for judging the health of cryptocurrencies.
View Quote
crypto has always looked like a pyramid scheme to me

not surprising when the top levels run off with all of the "real" money leaving everybody else with nothing
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
your alibi only proves that you masterminding this criminal enterprise was premeditated and a conspiracy existed

all it take to prove is offering the actual guilty parties full immunity to testify against you
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:09:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

- People panic withdraw
- Guy's exchange doesn't have all the money needed to handle requests, so all withdrawals are paused
- Guy then starts to pilfer the remaining amount of money, claiming he was hacked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Break this down for me like I’m a 10 year old because I don’t really follow it and have heard about the collapse and supposedly this guys fortune going from $87 Brazilian to $0.

So… He founds a crypto trading site/network.  Makes piles of money. It crashes.  Now he’s bailing to Argentina and it looks like he’s the one that cleaned it out?

- People panic withdraw

You forgot about the part where he laundered millions $$$ in donations for Ukraine to the Democratic Party. I think it was somewhere in the ballpark of $40 million.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I am sorry you are right

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sorry you are right

Nah, you both got it wrong.

Back when they were at MIT, they were tripping balls in the dorm rooms while watching an Ocean's 11 marathon, and when they came to the next day, they discovered that they had white boarded the biggest long con since Bernie Madoff.

They figured, fuck, if Zuckerberg could do it, why not them?
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

The bottom, by definition, is the point of peak fear.  When things are going well and people are patting each other on the back, there's lots of talk about how people are going to load up on then favored assets one day later on when there is "blood in the streets" but when there is actually blood in the streets people seem to go into the fetal position.

I'm buying just like I did after the 2014 crash and just like I did after the 2018 crash.

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lets evaluate the situation a bit here.

The people who were attacked aren't the bad people, the ones who placed the condition on the aid are the ones to be angry at.

The democrats not only stole from the people of the US, it held a nation under attack hostage, either do our dirty work or no weapons/ aid for you.

If you can't see who the party in the wrong is here, I'm sorry... but this is why so many people around the world HATE the United States. Look at what happened in Haiti, the same shit, I have a good feeling it will go back to Haiti soon, or South Sudan.

It does NO ONE any fucking good to run around with yelling "but the Ukrainians" when in reality, again it was the democrats... the do the same shit in inner cities, in impoverished areas, with medical conditions.. this is what they mean when they say "never let a good crisis go to waste"

Realistically, your doing the democrats work for them... displace that blame to Ukraine, take the dems out of the picture, nancy and joe thank you.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

not surprising when the top levels run off with all of the "real" money leaving everybody else with nothing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crypto is not inherently a pyramid scheme but there are lots of pyramid schemes within crypto and always has been.

I'm not going to represent all crypto because there are actual scam coins out there but with Bitcoin in particular there have been tons of scams operating in and around Bitcoin for years but Bitcoin itself has never broken or been corrupted in the 9 years I've been following it.  The protocol itself is really durable to attack and it's not like people haven't been trying since forever.

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Back when they were at MIT, they were tripping balls in the dorm rooms while watching an Ocean's 11 marathon, and when they came to the next day, they discovered that they had white boarded the biggest long con since Bernie Madoff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sorry you are right

I'm joining the left you guys

Don't tell them about my shitposts or they'll cancel me before I can scam everyone
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're just being a conspiracy theorist, Q Tard
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah just like the historic Epstein and Ghislaine trial
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top